02:28:43 
How do you sell wolves
 EhBlessedCanines
02:28:34 Eh
petri
Yes.
 TheFlyingKitten
02:28:02 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Chat, help a girl out: Sour Skittles or Takis?
 Amygdala
02:27:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
I usually get 50+ enemies for forest 5 that's why i'm asking because now only getting 16-20 is a big difference
 Amygdala
02:26:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey eve i have been gettinh low enemy counts for forest 5 all day like 16-20 enemies...is it a bug?
 Celestial Saga
02:26:05 Queen / Jo
I was gonna buy more apples but I canÂ’t till atleast January now I gotta save for my Scotland holiday in November now lol
 Apothecary
02:25:35 Medicinally Autistic
lower levels will always have less prey. Level up higher.
 starmutt
02:25:20 marsh | they/it
@Nyx
omg who!! i must know...
i've been thinking about making my own for the guy in my avatar, since i already have sockpaws and paws for him.
 Link Cat
02:25:19 
I got over 100 enemy just a few levels ago. XD
 Apothecary
02:25:11 Medicinally Autistic
Please vote for all of these

-WP Click-

-WP Click-

-WP Click-

-WP Click-

-WP Click-
 Mistress Nyx
02:24:52 
I do like it though
 Mistress Nyx
02:24:42 
I thought it was just buggy on mobile :') mobile squishes things so i thought my page was taking too long to load
 Salem
02:24:07 Chat Hurts My Soul
I've never been to a website with a log in in the top left, it's odd
I keep looking where it used to be
 SixBears
02:24:03 evebot
Youre just not used to it. You will get used to it. ;)
 Boeing
02:23:54 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
Miss Snap sounds more cultured. So I'm going with that XD
 Mistress Nyx
02:23:46 
Starmutt:
Im not artistic :') so i buy my apples. I plan on getting a head next year! Ive been eyeing this creator and i NEED one of their head pieces.
 Eternity
02:23:21 ET
I love the new log in position *^* reminds me of a couple of other websites :]
 Amygdala
02:23:21 Amy/Anpmygdala
Also what's up with explore anyone else getting crazily low enemy count🥲
 Feiella
02:22:41 Fei the writer
Bo? Same question

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -4
Badger : -3
Mountain Lion : -2
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Eden x VahMarch 27, 2024 07:48 PM

Eden

Neutral

Give Award
Vanessa had mainly been speaking out of fear, her heart still racing from her very close encounter with the dead. Of course, she knew that he could tell they were close, but she couldn't help the nervous flurry of words that exited her mouth. Her amber colored eyes watched as he stepped out onto the line with impeccable balance, something she had a tendency to lack, especially with heights.

Vanessa looked from the power line to the door that held way to her doom. "R-Right," she stuttered, looking back to the man. "I hate my life," she whispered, taking a deep breath before stepping out onto the line. She followed his lead, arms out and one foot in front of the other. Don't look down... she told herself, knowing that it would ruin the steady balance she had. The gusts of wind were enough to make her panic, so she didn't need the idea of how high up they were ruining anything else.

Her breathing was shaky, her mind willing her legs not to give up on her. She was a little over half way across the line, but no where near far enough to put her at peace. Especially not as the sea of the dead burst through the rooftop door, scrambling to reach the pair. An uneasy whine escaped her lips as she could hear them, wondering if they'd attempt their luck at the line. She knew well enough they didn't have the balance, but they'd very well shake the line and cause her to lose hers if they tried.
Eden x VahMarch 28, 2024 11:44 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Jackson's blue eyes glanced back and, with some amusement and some confusion, noted how she attempted to follow his lead in the exact. He had asked if she was okay climbing rope... which he figured would allude to the fact that she didn't have to follow the tightrope example that he did. It... whatever. He didn't have time to bother with it.

The hoard that burst from the doorway was almost impressive, stumbling over each other but none of them dared to reach over the edge of the building. A crushed host was no good to them or the hivemind.

"Don't look down, if you need to just shimmy your way across," Jackson called back at her, breaking his silence. His words were... tired and almost exhausted at best. It wasn't peppy, not really encouraging, just a set of instructions as a failsafe.

Eden x VahMarch 28, 2024 12:05 PM

Eden

Neutral

Give Award
(Dude my brain totally flopped for some reason. Like I totally knew what was meant by rope climbing, but still went with walking anyways >~< probably needed some sleep lol)
Vanessa did her best just to breathe and calm her mind, ignoring the horde behind her. She could feel her stomach churning, her attention shifting to the man a head of her as he spoke. "Trust me, I have no intentions of looking down," she called, her voice sounding light yet still nervous. As another gust of wind threatened to break her stride, she decided it was indeed best to shimmy the rest of her way.

Carefully, Vanessa lowered herself onto the line, her shaky hands gripping the old power line. She kept her ankles crossed tightly, knowing she'd have them to rely on if she happened to fall. Once settled, Vanessa began moving again, feeling much more at peace as she moved now. It wouldn't be long before she was able to back on her own two feet.
Eden x VahMarch 28, 2024 11:03 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Jackson did his best, crossing the line in about five or so minutes. "Good," he said in return. It was for the best, after all, the sea of the hoard below was unnerving. He couldn't quite tell if it was better or worse than just seeing pavement. The movement of the undead almost gave off the vibes of water or grass or something else. All in all, just an awful vibe.

He leapt off and onto the next building, finally turning around to watch Vanessa with the eyes of a hawk. Every movement was picked up, every shaking, everything. It wasn't unnoticed by the young man, his hands on the edge, poised and ready to reach out to the young woman.

"Aside from near death experiences, I gather you've probably had other stuff going on," Jackson mused, finally reaching out to help her onto the side of the building.

Eden x VahMarch 29, 2024 09:34 PM

Eden

Neutral

Give Award
Vanessa tried to keep her eyes forward and off the horde below. They moved in such and eerie way, almost making her sick to her stomach. She focused on the man a head, laughing softly as she shook her head. "Oh yes. Just staying on the move and fighting for food and sleep mainly," she responded, trying to not let her voice tremble.

Vanessa was finally able to relax once she was helped onto the building, clutching onto the man gently. Perhaps it was the adrenaline, but her legs felt jelly like for a moment. She steadied herself, releasing him after a moment. "I take it things have been about the same for you?" She hummed, slipping a hand through her hair. "I'm Vanessa, by the way."
Eden x VahMarch 30, 2024 12:25 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Jackson was quick to let go of her, mostly out of the habit of giving someone else the space they needed. Personal space was an important piece of safety, especially now. But, she seemed to relax fairly quickly. Well, "relax" was a loose term. They were both hyper aware of the hoard that growled and howled at them from the other rooftop and the shuffling below them.

His blue eyes scanned over her, subtly searching for injuries. "Mmh, y'know. Not bad," Jackson finally said quietly. "I might have... scouted out a place that seems fairly safe. But ... uh, pleasure, Vanessa."

He tapped his fingers on his hip, swallowed and then extended his hand. "Jackson," it was the best introduction that he could think of.

Eden x VahMarch 30, 2024 11:34 AM

Eden

Neutral

Give Award
Vanessa appreciated the way he gave her space, as she wasn't quite used to be touched anymore. The only things that ever touched her now were her own hands and a couple very close calls with rogue zombies. She was relatively unharmed, only baring a few dark bruises and some that were fading.

Vanessa nodded as she listened to him speak, her eyes lighting up for a moment as he mentioned possibly having found somewhere safe. "What a blessing it would be if you have," she said softly, scanning over him a bit. Her eyes fell to his outstretched hand, hesitating a split second before slipping her hand into his to shake. "It's nice to uh, not be alone," she said softly, retracting her hand. The touch had been foreign, but honestly not a bad feeling. It would take time to become familiar with another human, however.
Eden x VahMarch 30, 2024 12:04 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

In all honesty, Jackson was scrambling at what used to be custom for meeting people back when the world was... back when the world had more alive people and less of the zombies that roamed it. All in all, it was still essentially more or less the same crap fest that was going on now.

"I don't know for certain," Jackson said quickly, trying to force himself to speak more than just a whisper. But even still, his voice was soft and quiet. "But you are welcome to accompany me there," he said quietly, rubbing the back of his neck after a moment or two.

Eden x VahMarch 30, 2024 12:14 PM

Eden

Neutral

Give Award
Vanessa felt a huge wave of relief at his offer, having initially been afraid he wouldn't want to risk the worry of another person. While she'd been nervous at first, she didn't feel like she had anything to fear from this man. In fact, it would seem that they might do well to stick together.

Realizing she'd took a moment to respond, Vanessa was quick to nod. "Yes please," she said softly, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I'm so tired of being alone," she admitted, looking down at her feet for a moment. Being alone had taken its toll on her mental stability, making it hard to survive. But now, with the initial comfort of another living presence, she was ready to cling to him and not let him out of her sight.
Eden x VahMarch 30, 2024 12:18 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Jackson's sapphire eyes lowered to his feet, kicking at the ground with the toe of his worn out All-stars. The laces were frayed and it was held together with some sort of strange conglomeration of string, rubber bands and the works. The DIY was astounding and oozing from the sheer look of it. But the motion he made was far more of a response from her words than anything else. He felt that way too. So tired of being alone, so tired of constantly worrying, of having no way to tell if his ideas were good or the last idea he'd make.

Either way, he glanced back up and bobbed his head. "I'm ... I'm tired too," Jackson admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm not used to being with anyone else so I'm sorry if I... do things weird or if I mess up."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us