Wolf Play : Vah x Midnight Romance
Chatbox
 Red River Wolves
02:13:13 Redd
Pfft, it's fine (I am going to crash and burn so hard after FMC)

But actually I feel better than I did last time. Only my neck hurts so far because I have terrible posture and haven't been supporting it.
 Boeing
02:11:45 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Um.
I am concerned for your wellbeing at the moment.
 Enigma
02:10:56 
brotherman it only lasts 20 steps

this is giving me flashbacks from the july umbrella
 Red River Wolves
02:10:36 Redd
Boe,
What do you mean you don't want to sacrifice your life and wellbeing to WP XD

Enigma,
I just aim for 20k a day. No plan lol
 Enigma
02:09:01 
thanks my gs, I am an idiot

@Red
Now you know! The only reason I track mine is so I can tell whether it's reasonable to shoot for my goals during the FMC *^* and know how much time to allot to explore, and how much time to allot to being human
 Boeing
02:08:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I just looked at the Neutral leaderboard
Yeah, nope. Not happening on my end XD
 Red River Wolves
02:08:55 Redd
Enigma,
Yeah it's at the bottom of the explore items like everyone's saying. Under everything else
 Amygdala
02:07:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Enigma
You will be able to use it during explore
 Boeing
02:07:43 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Enigma
I think you use it in the Explore menu.
Also this is rather insane. Are you sure this mission isn't going slightly too far XD
 Amygdala
02:07:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
That's why i said enigma definetly explores more XD
I
My goal is top 10😅
 Enigma
02:06:50 
now the question is how do I use the rod :B there is no option in the dropdown wolf menu

@boeing
i decided to attempt 100k score one last time before I never have time to FMC explore ever again
 Red River Wolves
02:06:01 Redd
Enigma,
That's... way higher than I thought. I thought I was getting 1k an hour XD. WP math is not my strong suit
 Boeing
02:05:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Yeah, well, Enigma is on a mission to win the FMC. I'm not entirely sure they're still human with the amount of Exploring that's happening XD
 Magnus Bane
02:05:49 Mag/Maggy
I'm so happy:')
 Amygdala
02:04:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane 32.5k
And yes i explore way less than enigma...just check FMC leaderboard
 Enigma
02:04:21 
@Red
Your average in the past five hours is about 2k/hr if you were curious ^^ I started tracking the top player's splits out of curiosity
 Boeing
02:03:51 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
That you explore less than Enigma
Also you still have your 40k mush in your hole right??
 Red River Wolves
02:02:52 Redd
Enigma,
I don't track anything lol. I just buy moves and potions and Go
 Boeing
02:02:50 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Redd
No it's fine. I'm not a hardcore Explorer like you guys ^^" I just do it when I can
 Enigma
02:02:36 
you're so good for that reminder bestie red i completely forgot about the rod

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -1
Grizzly Bear : -1
Grizzly Bear : +1
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Flood
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   25 

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 25, 2024 10:34 PM

Midnight Romance

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora felt his eyes on her at one point during the ceremony, her stony gaze meeting his shamelessly. She could see how much he disliked the situation as well and it gave her a mild sense of satisfaction. She didn't think for a moment things would ever be intimate between them and honestly? She was fine with that. This marriage was for the kingdom. Nothing more.

Before the crowd could try to take advantage of the new couple, Isadora was relieved that his grandfather had directed the crowd away. Finally, she breathed out a sigh of relief when they were alone. "I suppose this is it, isn't it?" She said softly, her arms crossing over her chest.

Isadora dreaded joining the others in the ballroom, knowing that it would mean getting up close and personal with Xevon. "Now we get to act like we like each other constantly in the public eye," she shook her head, trying to remind herself that it was for the good of the kingdom. That it had to happen. Still, she couldn't find herself to be okay with the situation.
Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 25, 2024 10:40 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon, the moment most of the people left, took a step back from Isadora. It wasn't large, just mostly shifting the majority of his weight back from the young woman. His hazel eyes were mostly uncomfortable before he let out a short noise.

The air escaped out in some form of chuffing laughter as he looked toward the distant stone gates. His eyebrows furrowed briefly, finally allowing the scowl to cross his face fully. "Well, I suppose you could say that," he finally said. "This is it."

The start of the rest of who knew how long. However long it took to finally make some sort of agreement with that other empire. An empire! Not even a kingdom or what not.

His eyes slid back toward her with her words before he shook his head, crossing his arms over his chest. "Y'know sometimes that's easier said than done," Xevon finally murmured under his breath. "But I guess it'll be easier to think of... y'know... if we do, if we can at least pretend to get along then it'll show that other guy that we can work together."

Even if they really couldn't. Well, they could work together. But ... anything more than that? Yeah right.

"I'm not kissing you," Xevon added pointedly, looking away.

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 25, 2024 10:49 PM

Midnight Romance

Neutral

Give Award
Easier said than done? If that wasn't the truth, Isadora didn't know what was. "Trust me. I know. But like you said, just have to try and show the others that we get along," she shook her head, a few loose curls falling into her face.

"I'm not kissing you."
Isadora scoffed, her hands on her hips as she glared up at him. "Good. Because I don't want you to," she seethed, not bothering to hide her feelings. They'd been married a matter of minutes and already they weren't exactly getting along. In the distance, she could see her father watching the couple, beckoning them to join their subjects in the ballroom now.

"And as much as I'd rather not, you do have to at least touch me. Better to start now than later too. We're being summoned," she huffed, her arms falling to her sides. The whole kingdom had no idea that their relationship was starting out as a charade. The fact that they were under threat hadn't exactly become public knowledge either, which was what they were trying to prevent.

Edited at February 25, 2024 10:49 PM by Midnight Romance
Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 25, 2024 10:54 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Of course he was right. He knew how to pull a face, play a part and pretend. It was like putting on a mask, hide your real feelings--it probably should've been harder than it was. But that required deeper thinking than he wanted to go.

Xevon rolled his eyes as she replied to him with a rather tart tone. His nose crinkled as he rested his weight on the other foot. But whatever he was going to say was cut off when she pointed out that they were being summoned. Oh fantastic.

"I'd rather not have to," Xevon muttered under his breath, offering his arm for her to take reluctantly. It was all just for show. But good grief, it would've been so much easier if it wasn't her. He knew full well when to piss someone off and it wasn't when you were going to live with them.

Still, he took in a deep breath, raised his shoulders and--much like slipping on a mask--set a rather confident smile in his expression.

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 25, 2024 11:06 PM

Midnight Romance

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora rolled her eyes, choosing not to respond to his words. As if she wanted to participate either. Despite her discontent, she slipped her slender hand around his arm, her touch light and gentle. She was not good at pretending. Her only talent was concealing all emotion, not plastering fake ones onto her face.

A part of her envied Xevon for being able to put on such as mask and act as if everything was fine. It would make things much easier if she were capable of the same. Isadora straightened her back, putting on the best smile she could manage for the time being.

"Here does nothing, my dear husband," she said softly, her gaze rising to look at the man next to her for a moment. Of all people, it just had to be him. Isadora began walking, her strides confident and graceful as she did. Only a few more steps and they would be back within the prying eyes of all the kingdom.
Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 25, 2024 11:11 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon dipped his head lightly, the only visible response he gave to her words at all. Normally, he would chuckle and make some off-hand comment but right now he was focused on not pissing off the other king. He took in a steadying breath before tipping his head back again.

Sheer confidence.

His hazel eyes flicked out across the wide crowd--the sea of eyes that landed on the pair almost immediately after they had stepped beyond the gates and toward the ballroom. His chest lifted and fell almost immediately before the young man tipped his head again, flashed a sly smile and waved to the crowd.

He just didn't have to be himself, right now. Right now he was a married Prince, he was a war-chief, he wasn't Xevon. He could put up a face easy enough. It was far easier than addressing who he actually was.

"Hello!" Xevon called out to the crowd, watching the response with some surprise.

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 25, 2024 11:31 PM

Midnight Romance

Neutral

Give Award
The moment that eyes were on the couple once more Isadora felt herself wanting to freeze up. Her step had almost faltered, her hold on his arm tightening ever so slightly. Her chest pounded frantically in her chest, her gaze falling to the floor for a moment. Now is not the time to let your nerves get to you, Isadora...
Everytime she got out infront of a crowd, the young princess had the urge to shut down. To run away and hide. She knew she couldn't, but the feeling of anxiety weighing in her chest was never fun. Now, with Xevon at her side, she tried to just let him take the lead. She waved as he did, the crowd quite pleased to see the pair with arms linked.

As he'd addressed the crowd with a "hello," the people clapped, cheering for the newly made relationship. The crowd quieted after a moment and Isadora opened her mouth to speak. She knew she couldn't rely on Xevon to take care of everything. After all, this would be a joint effort. "We thank you all for coming today in celebration of our marriage. We are overjoyed to have united our lands in a bond of love and trust, and I cannot think of a better way to celebrate this day," she spoke, her soft voice just loud enough to reach all of the crowd.
Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 25, 2024 11:41 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon was more than ready to not only keep the attention on himself but shield her from most of it. He wasn't exactly brainless when it came to things like these. He knew well enough when people were comfortable and the grip on his arm told him enough.

However, he was surprised when she actually addressed the crowd. Isadora was never really that loud and he knew full well that the moment he opened his mouth he would seem like the rolling of thunder that just echoed and rattled the room.

Xevon just kept his mouth shut afterwards, nodding with what the princess addressed. Finally, he pulled her toward the inside of the castle and hoped and prayed that nothing was going to go wrong.

Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 25, 2024 11:50 PM

Midnight Romance

Neutral

Give Award
Isadora had only spoken to avoid the chastisement that would have came from her father if she hadn't. She had surprised herself to have spoken so clearly and loudly at that. Anyone who knew her on a more personal level knew that she was not an outgoing, talkative person. She hated feeling like she needed to lean on anyone, but she was so terrible at delegating.

As he'd pulled her into the castle, her unease had yet to cease. The day was still young and it was bound to be full of surprises. " I will never understand how you do that," she muttered, more to herself than anyone. He was almost always so so confident and knew what to say, while Isadora had been grasping at straws while speaking. It was likely she wouldn't publicly address the crowd for the remainder of the evening as once was more than plenty for her.
Vah x Midnight RomanceFebruary 26, 2024 05:14 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon didn't really say much afterward, more focused on trying to determine the best course of action. What he did, what he said, mattered. He had to at least be something better than what he really wanted to be.

If he wanted someone to do something or guide them toward a sort of decisions, his words and actions had to reflect that--they had to show waht he wanted.

So much thinking all of the time.

"How many dances?" Xevon finally asked Isadora. "The rest of the time we can at least eat and not have to touch each other."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   25 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us