1k apples or more
top 3 explorers in whole game
 Crypto Currency
02:33:08 Ash (he/they)
God bread, what are your goals?
 technoblade
02:32:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Mouse

I can't afford to slack off now cause I am super close to my goals.
 technoblade
02:31:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

They mad i haven't been exploring much XD
 Crypto Currency
02:31:21 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I had a great teem till I up and left and they died lmao
 Crypto Currency
02:31:00 Ash (he/they)
dire, anywhere from 15-25. they start having a chance to die at 15
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:30:36 Dire, DWH
how old are they when they die?
 Amygdala
02:30:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Your wolves are ready for battle today it seems
 technoblade
02:29:55 Lil Techy | Techno
Mouse

It's fun honestly but I am so not used to PvPing
 Crypto Currency
02:29:28 Ash (he/they)
dire, when they're dead
 Crypto Currency
02:29:16 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I remember when I had those :')
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:29:10 Dire, DWH
how old until your wolves cant breed anymore?
 Amygdala
02:29:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
I think the second one looks cuter
 technoblade
02:28:45 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I need 18 more and do whoever ya like :D I'm just gonna cycle through my explore wolves.
 Crypto Currency
02:28:27 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Spanish word for cheese.

which to keep?
-WP Click-
or
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:27:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
No idea what that is honestly😅
 Crypto Currency
02:27:03 Ash (he/they)
Heyo Eevee :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 17, 2024 01:57 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"I am the last person i wouldve though youd find attractive," he watched as Sky looked over at Elio. He contemplated sitting next to Sky, but realized he'd probably moved for a reason, instead he layed back on sky's bed and looks at the ceiling. "Of course I still wanna hang out," he turned his head to face Sky and sent a smile his way " maybe no kissing though" he looked away as he recapped the situation and, to his surprise, he started laughing, not too hard, just a chuckle as he realized what had happened. " figuring things out, at least things like this, is not much of a talent for me honestly" he put his hands on his stomach and patted them in attempts to draw Elio over.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 17, 2024 02:02 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar watched as Matt attempted to call Elio over but Sky snatched Elio before he could even stand up. "I need him for comfort right now." Skylar said, And honestly, you should probably go home now, But he said that in his head. Sky didn't want to say it out loud and didn't know how to get out of this situation. How stupid are you?! Those words replayed in his mind and made him space out for a bit. He clenched his jaw and pet his cat, hoping he would be alright.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 17, 2024 02:11 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Alright, alright." He feared that he had responded the wrong way. And decided he'd probably head out now, Matt reached into his pocket for his phone and checked the time. It was late, " I'm gonna head out now." He trailed off as he got up and turned for the door. "Uh, bye I suppose. I'll see you at school" he'd hesitated and gave Sky a quick smile before walking out of Sky's bedroom. He paused a moment after he was out of the doorway to think, darn I responded the wrong way, probably fucked everything up. he rubbed his eyes as he walked further towards the door and picking up and putting on his shoes.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 17, 2024 02:17 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky watched slightly as Matt was in a rush to leave. Sky only responded with a simple, "ya." He didnt make eye contact and he was slightly relieved when Matt had left his room. Now Skylar just felt stupid and wished he never done that. Sky continued to pet Elio as a tear silently fell from his eye. He quickly wiped it and then laid down in his bed. He turned his led lights off and got under the covers. Sky closed his eyes but he knew he would be awake for another hour just overthinking.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 17, 2024 02:23 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
As Matt left Sky's house and heading down the path to get back to his spartment he thought back. He'd hoped he hadn't ruined anything, Matt actually liked Sky, he seemed cool. As he got to his apartment he didn't even bother getting into pajamas. He just layed down and stared at the ceiling, and began to think; why did I laugh? What is wrong with me? everything they'd done that night was fun, he'd enjoyed it. Even, secretly, the kiss wasn't bad. Matt hadn't ever thought of himself being gay, but his brain was fried and sleep had Matt in its grasps. So he slept, knowing he'd have to fix what he'd messed up eventually, he'd find some way to show Sky that it was okay.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 21, 2024 01:45 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
After an hour of just staring at the ceiling, Skylar finally fell asleep. He couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, mostly about how Matt reacted though. He then slept for most of the day, waking up at 3 pm although it was fine since it was the weekend. Sky slowly opened his eyes and stretched slightly before grabbing his eyes. He squinted his eyes as his phone turned on. He unlocked it and began to scroll through social media. He didn't know what he wanted to do today, he kind of wanted to do nothing.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 21, 2024 01:52 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt woke up early after a particularly long night of tossing and turning. He got up and threw some laundry in the washer, it had began to pile up, and walked his way into the living room. The apartment, besides his room and bathroom ect; stayed clean since he'd barely ever used it. He didn't have anything to do today, so he just sat down and read. He didn't bother to check his phone, no one texted him anyways, in fact it was still in his bed where had left it when he'd fallen asleep last night. He felt, well he wasn't sure what he felt about last night, but he knew he felt something. He kept on the train of though, trying to figure out what he felt and possibly why. Soon enough he had been reading with his eyes and not his brain and had no idea what was going on in his book. He sighed and turned back a few pages. He wondered how Sky was doing, but not enough to bother him about it.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 21, 2024 01:59 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once Skylar finally decided to get up, he went to the bathroom and took a steaming hot shower. He thought about going skating with Chris, he knew it would probably cheer him up. He took about 30 minutes in the shower and 10 more minutes getting ready. He texted Chris to go skating and got a reply almost instantly. He put his shoes on, grabbed his board, and left his house. They met up at one of the stores near the main part of town. "Hey, I got some shit to tell ya." Skylar said as he skated up to Chris. "About last night, also sorry I couldn't make it, my mom needed help with some shit at home." Chris replied. "Yeah, I fucked up man..." Skylar proceeded to say. "It cant be that bad." Chris answered as he skated alongside Sky.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 21, 2024 02:10 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt continued to read. And read... and read... ect. Untill he'd finished the book, finding himself with nothing more to do he got up and started cooking. He got out the ingredients for omlettes, eggs, ham, bell peppers, cheese, onions, and began cooking. As he cooked he though again about how he could've replied differently, maybe laughing was bad, laughing was always bad. But he laughed when he was nervous or confused, he knew it was bad and he felt absolutely horrible for it. He contemplated texting Sky to apologize, but figured he didn't want to hear from him. Before he even realized, he was done cooking, and it didn't look horrible either, it always tasted good, but never looked the best. He glanced over at the door to his bedroom again, he thought, one text wouldn't be bad, I should apologize for leaving suddenly anyways. He walked over to his bed and searched the sheets for his phone, it was tangled in there pretty good. Once he got it out he drafted a text ' Hey, I apologize for rushing out last night. You don't need to reply, I was just checking in I suppose.' But quickly deleted it. If Sky wanted to talk he would... or Matt thought that he would.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 21, 2024 02:24 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Well..." Sky said, pausing for a moment before continuing, "I kissed him and I think that probably ruined things." Chris's eyes widened slightly, "Skylar..." Chris said, almost in a disappointed tone. "I know I know, It was way too soon but he's so yk." Sky replied. "I get that, you guys still can fix this if you both want to move on." Chris reassured. "Yeah I know, I just don't want to talk yet... I should probably apologize for kissing him though." Sky said as he pushed off the ground harder. They made their way to one of their spots which was under a bridge. "Write him an apology, I'll be here Sky." Chris said as he sat down close beside Sky. "Okay, I'll try." Sky replied as he pulled out his phone. He went onto his contacts and pressed Matt. He sat there thinking for a while before he started typing. Hey, Sorry about last night, for kissing you. I do think that you are a very attractive person but I shouldn't have kissed you... for many reasons. It was very impulsive of me and I'm sorry. Skylar then let Chris read it before he pressed send. "I'm sure it will turn out fine." Chris reassured as he wrapped his arm around Sky.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us