Wolf Play : Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 1, 2024 06:28 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He accepted the cat from Sky. "So cute" he put the cat down in his lap and began to pet it, " he's so soft, and got a cute name too" he smiled as he looked down, admiring the fluff. Most of the posters in Sky's room were not something he'd seen before, but he admired the style. He'd once had led lights, but they stopped working a few months back so he scrapped them. "Your room is well decorated, the posters, though I haven't seen them before, are cool." He smiled to himself. Elio stirred as Matt stopped petting him, his claws slightly scratching him, he didn't mind though. Matt was momentarily blinded when Sky turned the lights from purple to white, he had to blind a few times before he could fully see again.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 3, 2024 12:52 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Thanks, its not something you would typically see but hey I already told ya what type of music me and chris were into." Sky said as he shrugged his shoulders slightly. "Oh right the food, Lemme go put these in the fridge." Sky said as he grabbed the takeout and left his room again. He went to his kitchen and put the boxes in his fridge before returning to Matt. "Its just us, and my mom but shes sleeping." Sky then said as he sat down next to Matt again. Sky smiled at Elio and pet him a bit before looking back up at Matt.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 3, 2024 12:58 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt watched as Sky returned and pet Elio he began to think, he'd done so much today, and learned more than he could ever hope to. He'd learned about Sky, and now is learning about his room and pets, skating had been an acquired skill of the day too. "Yeah, if I had the time and space I'd invest in a few posters. The art is great too! There isn't much to see but from what you have up you sure seem talented" Matt had a few of his watercolor paintings on his walls in his own apartment, but they weren't as well done as these though. He wanted to get up and walk over to see them better, but Elio was in his lap still and he didn't want to disturb the cat. " when did you start doing art? It had to have been when you were really young" he inquired further.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 3, 2024 02:09 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I dont really remember when I started, I think in middle school." Sky answered as he looked away and looked around his room. "Not all of it is up of course, just some of my favourites." Sky then added, still gazing at the art of his walls.
(Sorry this ones short im eating)
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 3, 2024 02:37 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(Fair enough, gonna get a short one in then I may not respond for the night)
" well, if those are only your favorites I'd love to see more, if your up to sharing?" Matt genuinely wanted to see more, he knew he couldn't do anything like what Sky could. The most he had was an assortment of water colors hung around wherever there was space. Matt pet Elio as he got up out of his lap and layed down on Sky's bed next to him. He looked around trying to spot something he hadn't seen yet, there was so much to look at, but it wasn't overwhelming. " the most art I have up are some watercolors I did when I was bored. Nothing of talent or anything" he smiled at Sky and continued on his haze around the room. This had to have been the third or fourth time he'd looked around,
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 16, 2024 01:51 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Ahhh well, I guess I could show you my sketchbook." Skylar said as he sighed slightly and got up from his bed. He walked over to his desk and opened one of the drawers. He shuffled through his stuff, grabbing his sketchbook before returning to his bed. "Here." Skylar said as he handed the sketchbook to Matt. Sky then looked at Matt and waited for him to start flipping through the pages. Most of Sky's work in there were just sketches but some were finished.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 16, 2024 02:00 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He watched as Sky got up and ruffled through the drawer, eventually coming back to where he was and handing him a sketchbook. Matt gave Elio a quick pat before using his hand to flip through the book, "these are really good" he was impressed even at the rough sketches that were sprawled across the pages. A few of them were finished too, he gaped at them taking quick glances back up at Sky. " You did these!, their amazing! I couldn't ever do something quite like these!" He flipped through the rest of the book continuously stealing glances at Sky. When he reached the end Matt was just starstruck at the time and effort put into this book. He carefully closed it and handed it back. "How long did those take you?" He reached over and picked up Elio as the cat stirred at his side. Mat leaned back on Sky's bed and set Elio on his chest as he waited for Sky to reply. He patted Elios head, right between his his ears.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 16, 2024 02:09 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
A smile grew on Sky's face as he watched Matt be amazed by his art. "They really arnt anything special." Sky said, smiling even more. Sky then watched as Matt grabbed Elio and laid back in his bed. "Well, I've had that sketchbook for like three years and its almost full." Sky answered, "I don't know how long each sketch took though." Sky then added. Sky's eyes met Matt's and he could feel his face start to burn up. He looked down after a moment, grabbed his sketchbook and put it away before returning.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 16, 2024 02:17 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Still, it's better than I've ever seen, three years is a long time to keep one" he watched as Sky got up to put his sketchbook back. Elio started kneeding Matt's chest "owch," he said and laugh a little while he gently nudged Elios paws with his hands. "Would ya mind teaching me to draw like that?" Matt had been doing little water color paintings and snake sketches for a bit, but they were mediocre. He glanced up at Sky from where he was now stuck on Sky's bed with Elio on top of him. " 'they really aren't anything special' " Matt mocked Sky "uhh, yeah they are! You've got talent!" He exclaimed and he tried to pry Elios claws of of his shirt and chest in general, he winced slightly. " uhh, how do you get him to unclaw me?" Matt laughed under his breath.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 16, 2024 02:25 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Skating I can teach, drawing not so much. I don't even know why, I could try someday though." Sky sat down on his bed, crisscrossed beside Matt. He shifted his position so he would be facing Matt and not beside him, but he was still close to him. "I just let him so I don't know, Just keep nudging his paws off you, he will get the message and stop hopefully." Sky said before making eye contact with Matt again.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us