Wolf Play : Ashes of Night x Roaw
Chatbox
 The Amethyst
07:34:40 Dart
ET

Great minus the mush dissapearing thing but nothing has happened since so I think I'm good! And I made a art sheet of my puppy Loki!
 Forest Dwelling
07:34:27 Wolflocke Challenge
Only halfway through week 2 and already many things have happened in just 2 days-
-WP Click-
 Eternity
07:33:51 ET
Stygian
Hi there! What's up?

Amethyst
Hello, how's it going?
 Windcrest
07:33:05 Wind, Lavender
Joni

A Charon's Blessing is also dropped by a Gwyn App Nudd.
 starmutt
07:33:02 marsh | they/it
oh that too never seen ferryman either </3
 Leia
07:32:29 Joni
Does the ferryman show up in any terrain or a specific one? IÂ’ve been exploring a lot to find them to get a charonÂ’s blessing and havenÂ’t seem to be able to find them yet.
 starmutt
07:32:01 marsh | they/it
honse dog poll
-WP Click-

suggestion mwah
-WP Click-
 Azrael
07:31:40 Ash, Khaos
Hi chat. 🤧 How is everybody?
 The Amethyst
07:30:45 Dart
ET

Elloo
 Stygian Forest
07:28:59 
Eternity!
 Rimfax
07:28:42 
I never run into llorona in forest, but all the time in jungle and mountain. I have not tried other terrains
 kycantina
07:28:42 ky but it's spooky
Marsh, definitely, haven't seen llrona or banshee at all but moss people like every other move
 starmutt
07:27:26 marsh | they/it
im genuinely convinced its biome specific i cant be running into moss people 10 times and banshee 0
 Serpents
07:27:12 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- Move ideas Please reate to magic powers or stuff like that
 Everlasting Torment
07:26:58 Anubis, Samael
I haven't been in swamp in ages XD
 starmutt
07:25:54 marsh | they/it
oki going to the swamps
 Eternity
07:25:27 ET
I get so much llorona. No idea if it's terrain specific but I explore in swamp and get her all the time.
 The Pumpkin King
07:24:58 
Yeah, I love the Encyclopedia but when it says 'Found in Mountains' and then 'Findable? No' and then tells me I can only find Mint Seeds on levels 99 and above, I just want to stick with what's tried and true.

starmutt
07:23:29 marsh | they/it
karma's list does make it easier to search more at once lol
 Everlasting Torment
07:22:49 Anubis, Samael
Star I completely forgot about that XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Cougar : 0
Badger : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   39 

Ashes of Night x RoawSeptember 2, 2022 12:19 AM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award

Niké had already been exhausted due to a lack of sleep when the trio had left on this little mission but now, after just a few days with Taurus and Alleya, he was completely drained of energy. Those two had gone from being seemingly okay with each other to looking as if they wanted each other dead and in the middle of it all was Niké…

Just the other day he had had to pull Alleya off Taurus when she'd attacked the man, it didn't mean that he hadn't deserved it though, and admittedly, Niké had waited a bit before stepping in, having let Alleya get in more than a couple of good hits.

Once more they were fighting, Taurus had found a place that honestly wasn't all that bad, the sewage smell wasn't great but it wasn't worse than the cellar from the first day and it was better than most of the places they’d found. It was on the smaller side though and would get crowded with the whole gang there, you wouldn't be able to be alone there and people like Alleya would probably be running up the walls. The hotel was probably still a top choice, at least in Niké’s mind.

The grey-haired man had been smoking quite a bit more the past few days, mostly because it was the only way to keep himself from snapping at the two others who were acting like a pair of brats, fighting over the most trivial of things most of the time. He got close to cursing them both out quite a few times but he bit his tongue and kept quiet.

Currently the male was standing in the doorway, smoking a cigarette while listening to the two of them starting to yell at each other yet another time. After the kissing incident, Niké had made sure to not leave them alone for extended amounts of time but after Alleya attacked Taurus, Niké decided to not leave them out of sight at all. Despite Taurus being an absolute asshole, he didn't want to see him dead.

"Whether you like it or not. I don't listen to psychopathic redheads."

Before Niké even had time to sigh at the other man’s comment, Alleya yelled back, and she was angry, really angry. They were both acting like a pair of fucking children and he was so incredibly done with them right now.

“Enough! Jesus fucking Christ just shut up already! Both of you!” Niké dropped his cigarette to the ground as he turned his head to stare down the other two, he'd kept his mouth shut for the most part these few days but now he’d had it with the two of them. “Seriously?! You're worse than I don't know what! Either one kills the other right now or you both grab your shit and we head back while you both keep your mouths shut! You're making me wish I was fully deaf, I'm done with all this now, I don't want to hear another word from either of you!”

Turning around Niké took a deep breath to calm himself a bit but just as he did, he quickly snapped his head back around and glared at Taurus with his cold blue gaze, “And don't call yourself leader because you are pathetic, these past few days have done nothing but prove that you don't have a single trait of a good leader. Also just tell Theo about both this place and the hotel, he's the actual leader and it's up to him in the end.”

Again, Niké turned his head and opened the door more than what he'd already had. It did feel good to finally give them a piece of his mind after listening to them for days but to be honest, he wasn't certain that it would help, maybe with Alleya, she didn't seem to like being yelled, not that anyone did but it seemed to shut her up in most cases while Taurus might just direct his anger towards him instead of Alleya.

Being assigned group leader had really gotten to the Taurus’s head and Niké couldn't stand people like him, he was abusing all the power that he thought himself to have. Theo was a far better leader, someone who didn't let personal thoughts and feelings get in the way and who wanted the best for everyone, not someone who thought that they were the best and that they could just do as they pleased. Also, Taurus hated cats, Theo’s opinion on cats was still unknown but Taurus made it absolutely clear he hated cats and anyone who didn't like animals, Niké didn't trust, or like, there had to be something wrong with them.

Ashes of Night x RoawSeptember 3, 2022 08:48 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

The past couple of days hadn't been smooth sailing between her and Taurus. She was always angry at him for one thing or another. She wasn't sure exactly where the anger came from. Sure, Taurus and her had never been friends but they had been able to get along before....well before all this happened.

By all this she meant the three of them heading out...well not that. But what happened after that. The kiss. They never talked about it after it happened. She didn't even open up to Nike yet about how she was feeling. She wasn't sure what to say, or do, or even say to him about how that night even happened or what she was feeling about it. All she could was try to avoid Taurus and forget about it. But still, she was stuck on this mission with him. Each time he opened his mouth, she felt more and more angry.

"Jesus fucking Christ! Just shut up already! Both of you!"

She jumped at the sound of Nike's voice. She had never heard him so pissed off before. It made her angry gaze quickly fade and drop to the floor. She also took a step back, almost stepping on Iris who was basking in the spot of sunlight that the opened door brought into the shelter.

She listened to Nike's angry voice, wincing ever so slightly at the mention of one of them killing the other. She wasn't the biggest fan of Taurus but she sure didn't want to see him dead. Things were just...complicated.

"I'll be outside," She muttered, grabbing Iris and her jacket. She brushed past Nike ever so slightly as she walked by. She got a strong whiff of cigarrette smoke from the encounter. Definitely a lot stronger than previously. Has Nike been smoking more?

When she was just barely out the door, she heard Taurus. He was cursing up a storm toward Nike, using anything from insults to slurs. She also heard a sound of a fist hitting concrete. It didn't take a behaviorist to figure out that Taurus had not reacted well. It was his fault in the first place, why did he have to be such a cocky arrogant fool?

"Nike?" She meant to just say his name to get his attention away from Taurus' little tantrum. It turned out to be more of a question than statement. She was a bit unsure about talking to him after that. She sat down in the grass, picking a few frost covered stems,"I'm sorry."

Ashes of Night x RoawSeptember 4, 2022 01:35 PM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award

Alleya reacted the way he'd thought, eyes dropping to the ground as she fell silent and then it didn't take long before she picked her kitten up and left out the door. Niké didn't follow her though and he wasn't going to try to apologize or comfort her, at least not just yet. He knew where her anger was coming from, at least he thought so, and he didn't blame the woman for it but he really was tired of them, there was a limit to his patience after all.

Taurus however did not take well to Niké telling them off and the man absolutely blew up, punching the wall yelling, throwing every curse word and slur he seemed to know at the grey-haired man who just stood in place, eyebrows slightly raised while watching the man throw his temper tantrum. The fact that this was the same man that had pissed himself when Alleya had a knife to his throat was almost hilarious.

"Niké?"

The sound of Alleya’s much lower and softer voice made Niké turn his head and he gave a slight nod at her when she apologized before looking back at Taurus once more and clearing his throat a bit to get the man to listen, “This is exactly what I meant when I called you pathetic Taurus. I’m done listening to you. I’ll be outside with Alleya and once you’ve calmed down, we should start heading back,” he told him before leaving the shelter and letting the door shut behind him.

With a loud sigh he went and sat down next to Alleya, reaching over and petting Iris gently, scratching the kitten behind her ear, all while staring out in front of himself, trying to decide if he should say something and what.

“I’m not angry at you, I’m just really fucking tired and you two are being ridiculous at this point…” the man finally muttered, “We should just head back now before things get worse between you two and if idiot in there calms down soon then we should be able to make it back before it gets too dark, I think.”

Ashes of Night x RoawSeptember 4, 2022 02:54 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

There were quite a bit of changes between the three of them since they headed out. For one, Taurus didn't make a good leader. For her, she had started to grow more and more uncomfortable with city life. It reminded her too much of who she was before she met Theo. She also knew he was out there somewhere, probably still looking for her. She also hated herself for running away. She couldn't imagine how her ex felt whenever he woke up and she wasn't beside him. And for Nike, he seemed more irritated by her and Taurus. She couldn't blame him.

When he sat by her, Iris wiggled out of her arms and onto his lap, putting and kneading at his pants. She looked away, feeling guilty for always picking a fight with Taurus. Well she rarely picked one, but she also wasn't good at controlling her emotions either.

"I'm not angry at you..."

Her attention jumped back to him at those words. He had sounded angry. She could never tell when he looked angry though. Most of the time, his expressions were unreadable. She forced herself to listen more, noticing that Nike didn't seem to be a fan of Taurus either. Well at least not this Taurus.

She was silent as the grey haired man mentioned heading back. She felt somewhat relieved to head away from the city but also as if she was forgetting something. Something nagged in her that she had unfinished business here. She had a good idea what that was.

"I-um-I think I need to do something before we leave," She was talking more to herself but she had said it loud enough for Nike's good ear to catch it. She really wasn't too sure about it but she couldn't shake off the feeling that she had to.

She also didn't tell Nike that this city was where she moved to with her ex. She didn't tell him her ex was probably still here either. She sighed and glanced toward the heart of the city. This bridge was in between the outskirts and the heart.

She knew the feeling wasn't going to leave her alone unless if she went.

"You guys might want to head back without me," She suggested. She felt as if it was something she should do alone too. Not that she didn't trust Nike,"I know my way back."

Edited at September 4, 2022 02:54 PM by Ashes of Night
Ashes of Night x RoawSeptember 5, 2022 02:58 AM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award

"I-um-I think I need to do something before we leave."

At this Niké furrowed his eyebrows a bit before turning his head and looking at the woman, scoffing at the mention of him and Taurus going back alone. Did she really believe he’d just happily agree to that?

“No way, Taurus can go back then but I'm not leaving you here alone,” he told her, “What do you think Theo would say if I did?” He added, hoping that the mention of the leader would change her mind.

“You can do whatever it is you need but I'm not doing back without you, I’m staying close,” he said sternly.

The grey-haired man was in no mood to argue, he was too tired to do so and therefore he hoped that for once the stubborn redhead wouldn't be so, well, stubborn.

He glanced down at the kitten in his lap, she was much calmer than her owner, easier to deal with. You could scoop her up, pet her, hug her, do whatever almost, she wouldn't put up a fuzz, she would simply go along with what was happening, the same could not be said for Alleya though.

What Niké wanted wasn't answers to what the woman was intending to do, if she didn't want to say then he wouldn't push her to say anything either, besides, it could be that it was better for him to not know.

Still, he cared for the woman and he refused to leave her alone, he wanted to make sure that she stayed safe. However he would never admit that which was part of the reason why he'd mentioned Theo, it was easier for him to have Theo be the reason as to why he wouldn't leave her on her own, rather than admit that he himself cared about her safety. Had it been Taurus needing to do something then Niké would’ve already been on his way.

“I know you can fend for yourself, it's not that, it's just safer if we’re two,” the man said, fully intent on sending Taurus on his way back and staying with Alleya on his own, he had had enough of their fighting and the only way to get them to stop was to keep them apart it seemed.

The man lifted his blue gaze to look over at the door, Taurus was still in there meaning that, hopefully, he had listened to at least some of what Niké had told him. The young man had really shown his true colors during these past few days and Niké wouldn't be able to stand him for much longer, he'd met far too many people like Taurus who thought they were some type of hotshot the moment they got even the slightest amount of power, and most often they would abuse that small amount of power.

Ashes of Night x RoawSeptember 5, 2022 08:21 AM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

She really didn't want to go alone in the long run. She didn't like being in the city alone, even though she knew her way around fairly well. The thing she did not know about were the gangs, criminals, and street fights. She wanted to avoid those at all costs and it was easier to do with someone that knew their way around that side of the city. But, she also didn't want to slow them down. It was the third day and time to go. That's why she said for them go on ahead.

She was already standing up and putting her jacket on. She knew she had quite a distance to go to do what she wanted to. She wasn't sure exactly what would happen when she got there, it just felt as if she needed to go.

"No way, Taurus can go back then but I'm not leaving you alone."

Alleya arched an eyebrow at that. It sounded as if Nike wanted to protect her or something. After all, not very many people would offer to go with her. She wasn't the most popular person in the gang. Her mind flashed back to when she was attacked by the Rebels and Nike defended her and then back to when he was trying to talk her out of doing something she'd regret when Taurus was blocking her path. Maybe Nike did actually care about her? He'd would be the first in a long while to.

But then, Nike brought Theo back into the situation. Maybe it wasn't necessarily her that Nike cared about. Maybe it was Theo. After all, Nike is gay and could be developing feelings for the leader. She wouldn't mind if he did though. After all, who could blame him?

Her back was turned to Nike as she double checked her pocket. She had the gun from when she was hunting but also the knife. She definitely had enough protection, not that she could ever bring herself to use the gun again. Guns had more of scare to them though. Mostly since they stood for death.

Nike continued to go on and on about wanting to go with her. It was like he expected her to be against that. Of course she hadn't said anything to suggest she was okay with the idea either. She knew that she would feel better having Nike with her. She really wasn't too sure about this but she felt even more sure that she wouldn't be able to sleep well if she didn't.

"We should leave soon," She stated, looking at the sun. She didn't want to be in the city any longer than she had to. Of course, she knew the gang was relocating there. It's just, right now, she just wanted to go back to her sleeping spot and what had become familiar to her.

Taurus finally came out of the hideaway, still looking pissed. She moved back closer to Nike when his hostile gaze met hers.

"Come on idiots, let's go tell Theo that the hotel sucks and the hideaway rules," He said, turning and marching toward the woods-the opposite direction that her and Nike would be going.

Edited at September 5, 2022 08:22 AM by Ashes of Night
Ashes of Night x RoawSeptember 5, 2022 09:12 AM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award

((Sorry it's short, threw it together quickly, gotta leave for work heh))

"We should leave soon."

Niké felt relieved that she simply agreed to him going with, he didn't have the energy to argue after all. With a nod he stood up, scooping the kitten up as he did.

The sound of the door to the hideaway opening made him turn his head to look at Taurus coming out from the hideaway with a sour expression on his face.

"Come on idiots, let's go tell Theo that the hotel sucks and the hideaway rules."

Niké rolled his eyes at the man. Alleya could be annoying in her stubborn and overly-talkative way but Taurus was an absolute brat, it wasn't often he got the urge to hit someone just for being who they were but Taurus made him want to do so.

Biting the inside of his cheek a bit to keep from saying something to piss the man off more again, Niké let his gaze follow the man as he started walking off in the direction that they had come from. He glanced at Alleya before calling out after Taurus.

“You go ahead, we’ll be right behind you!” Niké then turned to the redhead next to him and asked, “Where to then? We should probably try to be at least a bit quick about this.”

Ashes of Night x RoawSeptember 5, 2022 09:28 AM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

it's okay)))

Alleya wasn't sure what to tell Taurus so acting out of her nature, she stayed silent. She left it to Nike to explain. But she was surprised to find that he didn't. Instead he just told Taurus they were going to be right behind them.

"We're going to follow a different path back and bring back food," She lied, adding a bit more so they would have time to slip away. That way Taurus wouldn't question why they weren't behind him. Taurus didn't seem to answer, just walked further away. She hoped he heard her.

She was a pretty good liar, lying just came easy to her. It didn't mean that she enjoyed lying, it was just came it handy time to time

"This way," She reached for Nike's free hand that wasn't holding Iris. She took it and guided him back toward the city. She was looking forward to a break from Taurus, even if it meant going somewhere that should have stayed in the past,"I just need to see something real quick. We should be on our way back to the gang by dark."

She was really relieved to have company for this. There wasn't a better suited person to come with her. She thought Nike was a good friend and the only one that knew the story behind her ex. She felt more confident and comfortable with him around. He was a good friend, afterall.

Edited at September 5, 2022 09:30 AM by Ashes of Night
Ashes of Night x RoawSeptember 6, 2022 04:00 PM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award

Maybe it was because he was tired or because he was annoyed with Taurus that he didn't care to give an explanation as to why they wouldn't be coming with him immediately, possibly a mix of both. In fact with the way Taurus had been acting, he wouldn't feel bad to ditch the man without a word and let him sweat for a bit, thinking that something could have happened to them while he was in charge. But that wouldn't be happening, instead Alleya added on what Niké assumed to be a lie, saying that they'd gather some food. It was a good lie, a believable one but it would also mean that they now had to actually find food too.

"This way."

The grey-haired man glanced down slightly at the hand Alleya grabbed but he stayed quiet and allowed her to hold onto it. His gaze then moved to the kitten in his other hand and he realized that he had a problem. With both hands occupied he wouldn't be able to smoke until either Alleya let go or he could find some other way to transport Iris. It hadn't been all too long since he’d last smoked though so he would last for a while at least.

He turned his pale blue gaze towards the woman dragging him along, usually she was one to talk non-stop when you walked somewhere with her, or just in general, but these past few days she'd mostly just either been quiet or fighting with Taurus, the annoyingly cheerful girl he'd met the first day seemed to have disappeared. He never thought that he would miss that side of Alleya but he did, not that he'd seen all too much of that side of her and while it had been really annoying it was also nice in a way. Nice to see that despite all the shit and cruel people in their way of life, you could still stay positive and happy.

As he walked he held Iris close to his chest, wanting to keep the kitten warm as the weather had started getting even colder these past few days and the kitten was still young and small, meaning she'd have trouble keeping warm on her own, that and she had short legs, it would take more than until dark for them to reach the place Alleya was heading for and to start heading back again. Since Iris seemed calm and at home being carried by him, he didn't find that it was necessary to even consider that though.

“So are you gonna tell me what we're doing or not?” Niké asked as he continued following the redhead towards the city, he was curious about what he was about to put himself through but he also didn't care if she didn't want to say, it was her decision and he would never force her to say unless the information was of actual importance to him.

Ashes of Night x RoawSeptember 7, 2022 01:16 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

In her head, she kept on asking herself what she was doing. To be honest, she just didn't know. She just felt the nagging in the pit of her stomach. That she had to do this. But she wasn't sure if she really wanted to.

The city used to be her almost home. She knew the people, the places, and that was all thanks to her ex. Her ex was very popular, always partying and always spending money. She was not that type of person but she did it for him. She had money to go to college, a nice house, and an uber to get her places...now it wasn't much of a case. One could say she had it made, that he had it made.

But it still didn't change the fact that she was miserable with him.

"So are you gonna tell me what we're doing or not?"

She didn't know what they were doing. Well, she knew but she wasn't sure why. She felt ashamed to tell him, like he would judge her for this. So instead of answering, she just squeezed his hand and led him on.

The passed many businesses, many parks, and many neighborhoods until they arrived there. Her hand had slipped from his and now was inside her pockets, trying to keep warm. The sun was setting by the time they arrived.

Of course "there" was a nice white two story house. "There" was well-kept landscaping and bushes following along the driveway. "There" was a long driveaway with a telsa parked by the garage. "There" was a man standing next to the car, walking over to the passanger side.

She crouched down behind one of the bushes, her heart racing at the sight of the man. She grabbed Nike, a little too roughly, and pushing him down beside her.

"Shh," She whispered but she didn't know why she said that. Nike wasn't stupid.

Her ex, the man, had tan skin and soft brown hair. He had a muscular build and was relatively attractive. His blue eyes glanced toward their location, frowning a bit. Then proceded back to the passenger side of the car.

She watched her ex opened passenger door and high heeled with long tan legs popped out of the car. Then he took the hand that belonged to those legs and kissed it. She watched as a young woman emerged from the car, blonde and fair skinned. She was pretty.

She watched as they kissed and laughed before disappearing up the driveway into the house. Well that settled that. Her ex had moved on from her. She wasn't sure what to feel about that.

Edited at September 7, 2022 01:16 PM by Ashes of Night

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us