Wolf Play : Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 27, 2024 01:08 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt didn't know how to bring his living situation up. Nor how to explain why it was that way " I actually live alone, so I don't have a time I need to be home by." He watched as Sky fixed his hair, he resisted the urge to fix his again, even if his bun was falling out and his bangs hung oddly in his face. He made eye contact with Sky as bits of hair hung in his face. He smiled, for lack of other reactions, and fidgeted with the zipper on Sky's sweatshirt.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 27, 2024 01:12 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Well, I dont need to be home either really so it then depends on when you want to be home." Skylar said. "We could go to my place and I could drive you home whenever." Sky suggested as he looked infront of him and continued walking. Sky was a very indecisive person so he hoped Matt would pick something. "Or you could walk home now, its really up to you, not that I want you to go." Skylar said, slightly looking over at Matt before quickly looking forward again.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 28, 2024 11:27 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt followed Sky and kisten as he spoke. He didn't need to be home, and he kind of wanted to see what else they could to tonight. "Let's head over to your place. I'm not quite ready to start the trek home yet and seeing your place sounds like fun." He gave Sky a quick glance, and surprisingly caught his gaze for maybe half a second before Sky turned back to looking ahead. " I wanna see what your place looks like, I bet it's cool. My place isn't any fun, mostly books and kitchen supplies." He laughed at how boring his place actually was when you didn't have something to do. And he really was wondering how Sky would decorate or fill his space, you could learn a lot about a person just off of that anyways. He looked over at Sky again and smiled to himself.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 1, 2024 03:38 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Sounds like a plan." Sky replied. "My place isn't that cool." Sky then said as he set his board down and got on it swiftly. "Let's go." He then said, pushing off the ground with his food. He gained a great amount of speed within a couple of seconds and when he looked back Matt was eating his dust. Sky's hair flowed in the wind, but the wind was cold on his face. It didn't bother him too much, he liked it a little. Skylar smiled to himself as he enjoyed the silence and the moment. Skating a night was always something he loved.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 1, 2024 03:47 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Watching as Sky got on his board and skated off. He followed behind him, not entirely catching up, but close enough. " even if it's not its probably better than having stacks of book lying all over" he laughed a little under his breath. The night air was chilly, he was glad Sky had been nice enough to let him borrow his sweater. " I don't recall I've ever asked, do you have pets?" Matt himself didn't have any pets. He wanted one, but knew he wouldn't have the time to properly take care of it. He was falling further behind Sky, so he pushed off a few times and caught up again. " you sure you don't want me to hold the food?" He asked, Matt felt bad that Sky had paid, carried the food, and let him borrow his sweatshirt. He would find a way to repay him sometime.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 1, 2024 03:59 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Yeah I have a cat." Sky said and when he looked to his back Matt was catching up. Once Matt caught up and offered to hold the food Sky gave him a look and scoffed. "You are just starting to skate, you need your arms for balance and if you fall." Sky then said. He smiled slightly before looking ahead of himself. Sky skated with ease, even when holding the food. It didn't take them long before they arrived at Sky's house. As soon as Sky got to the driveway he got off his board and grabbed it. He carried it to the front door and opened it, holding it open for Matt."
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 1, 2024 04:06 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He laughed as Sky trailed off, but he knew where he was heading " I guess it would be a mess if I fell huh?" He smiled to himself. For the rest of the short ride he enjoyed the wind in his face. Cold, but yet, he didn't mind it all to much. As they arrived at Sky's house Matt followed him through the door. "Thanks." Matt offered a smile in return for the kindness. As he stepped in the door he was sure to take his shoes off to not track in dirt. He looked around a bit, it was a nice place. He wasn't sure how to act when in another person's house, all he was taught was to take his shoes off and make sure to keep the place clean. He smiled at Sky, purely because he didn't know what else to do. He wanted to meet that cat though.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 1, 2024 04:14 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"You can take your shoes off here or take em off in my room, it doesn't matter to me. Leave the board here though, just set it against a wall or something." Skylar said he waited for Matt to set down the board and maybe take off his shoes. "Okay now to my room." Skylar said once Matt was situated. Skylar made his way to his room and opened the door, he kicked his shoes off in a random corner and then set his board down in the spot where he kept his it. "I'll go get my cat, sit on the floor or bed it dont matter to me." Sky said with a smile before walking out of his room.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 1, 2024 04:22 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt set the board by the door and followed Sky into his room. "Yeah, okay" he sat on the edge of Sky's bed. He wasn't sure what to expect next, he looked around while Sky was out. He shifted on his bed for a second, not sure what to do. He quickly checked his phone, nothing- per the usual. It's was amazing how bland and quiet his phone was, not even a notification from an app. He put his phone up and returned to looking around. When was Sky gonna be back with that cat. Matt often found himself more at peace with animals around him, like it was easier for him to talk. It was quite odd.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-February 1, 2024 04:26 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Heres Elio, hes very sweet for the most part." Sky said as he held a fluffy brown and white main coone in his arm. He stood in the doorway for a second before walking over to Matt. He gave him the cat before sitting down on his bed beside him. Sky's room was filled with band posters and artwork that he made. There also were some tapestries but mainly there were just posters. His room was also quite dark most of the time, with his led lights only being on. Right now they were on a deep purple color, but he turned them to white so Matt could see everything better.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us