Wolf Play : Corvus x Haunted hill
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
09:44:11 
Zeraphia

He's at Shake, right now.
 Transcendence
09:43:03 free palestine
Rest in poop my mom is at her abliest antics again and I only came out to check on my parrot lol. Anyways. Im slowly accidentally BEing my wolves while I explore. Until I find a BE trainer in these trying times lol
 Zeraphia
09:42:48 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Probably?
 Stygian Forest
09:42:18 
Zeraphia

Solstice is at 902 BE, so hopefully soon?
 Zeraphia
09:41:27 Vah was attacked
Stygian

925+ if I recall correctly.
 Stygian Forest
09:40:55 
Trying to recall at what BE, Death Grip is at.
 Whispering Rain
09:36:03 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
09:30:52 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD I guess so
 Hallow's Eve
09:30:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I must just be lucky lol. If I switch over though I am sure it will go away
 Transcendence
09:29:55 free palestine
-Click-
Slowly collecting my animal decor back on HEE lol like a free scavenger hunt aa exploring pain xx
 Zeraphia
09:28:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

That's more than I've found.

I've found 1 in the last week and a half.
 Hallow's Eve
09:28:09 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I know lol. I think I've found 8 bigfoots through 20 forest levels T^T but for the mush it may be worth it. I would rather gain WP coins though
 Zeraphia
09:26:54 Vah was attacked
Hallow

But man, that's also the time it takes to /find/ seven Amaroks.
 Arachne
09:26:51 Ara/Kat
is this quest worth it?
Expand your territory. Level up in the Desert.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Gore Bundle
 Transcendence
09:26:29 free palestine
I still ignore the quests 💀 they resolve themselves
 Destinations End
09:26:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I totally forgot about the new quests thing. Now I need to get wolves to train up so I can explore again and do quests
 Transcendence
09:25:56 free palestine
Bro spoke in small for a second lmao
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:45 Hallow, Eve
Venn

Yeah true- I just really hate exploring tundra lol. It kills my wolves. And I have a current quest in forest
 Transcendence
09:25:22 free palestine
RIP all the forum RPS I join just died, onths ago good game 😭
 Arachne
09:25:06 Ara/Kat
paws? :)
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 5, 2023 11:05 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar looked at him nervously as he pulled out his phone, he then wrote the number down once it was shown to him. He looked up at Jake and smiled before turning around. He didnt have any of his belongings but the station did keep everything. So, he went to go get his stuff before he left. Once he was outside, now with his phone, he pulled out his contacts and added the number. He didnt want to text him straight away so he put his phone in back in his pocket. He then made his way home.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 7, 2023 05:35 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake watched as Skylar left and gave him a smile as a farewell. He then heads back to his desk to finish up any papers and get them filed away. He was soon approached by another officer, a woman who he knew liked girls and that she knew he liked guys. "I saw that look you gave him," she says to him, to which Jake raises a brow. "What look?" he asks as he looks at her. "You like that guy," the woman says again, "I mean it's obvious. Sure you're not in love yet but you like him." "How do you know I don't just like him as a friend," Jake questions to which he gets a shrug as an answer before the other officer walks off.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 7, 2023 08:12 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once Skylar got home he kicked his shoes off and went straight to his bathroom. He started the shower and took off his clothes. As he hopped into the shower, his skin was met with the burning hot water, making him jolt back out. "fuck" He groaned. He turned the temperature down before going back in, testing it with his hand first. Once Skylar was done in the shower he quickly dried off and changed before pulling out his phone. He then decided to text Jake. "Hey, I want to see you again sometime" No. "Hey would you maybe want to go grab some food." No. "hey." He pressed send and then shut his phone off.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 10, 2023 05:14 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
(Sorry for the late reply. I got a bit busy.)
~
Jake finishes filing the papers before looking at the time. -It's already lunch time,- he thinks, -jeez it feels later than that.- He walks back to his desk to make sure everything got put up when he feels his phone vibrate in his pocket. He takes it out and sees that it was a text from Skylar. He unlocks his phone as he sits down in his chair and texts back, "Hey." He then thinks for a moment before also sending, "What's up?" The only reason Jake though the second part was necessary was because Skylar had just left and he thought something might be up that Skylar needed some help, which was just an instinct.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 10, 2023 11:40 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
When Skylar heard his phone go off his heart stopped for a second but then he immediately smiled. He picked his phone back up, seeing that Jake had gotten back to him. Sky then started typing hesitantly, trying to figure out what to say. "nothing, I just got back home and I was wondering if we could hang out sometime." Skylar pressed send without too much thought. He then waited, staring at the screen anxiously.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 12, 2023 06:03 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
(Had a busy day again. Apologies. Also sorry if it's short)
~
He leaned back in his chair some until he perked up when he heard a reply. He read the text and thought for a moment, muttering to himself as he looked at a small calendar on his desk. "Sure," he texts back, "I get off early on Sunday.(two days from then?) You want to meet up then after I get off from work?" He then pressed send and waited for a reply back.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 12, 2023 06:17 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar smiled when he got a reply back. "Yeah," Skylar replied back and then set his phone down. Now he had to play the waiting game, he had to wait two full days to see Jake again. Being the impatient guy Sky is, he pouted a bit. He then texted his dealer, which was his second priority. "yo, I got my shit taken from the cops, I work tomorrow and will have the money to you by Saturday." Skylar pressed send and then checked his bank out. As he guessed, he drained his account so he definitely needed to pick up more shifts.

Edited at November 12, 2023 06:18 PM by Meeko
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 12, 2023 06:48 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
"Ok, see you then," Jake texts back before putting his phone up. He went and got a drink from the break room before checking with the lady at the front desk to see if anything was happening. She informed him that nothing exciting was happening so Jake decided to go out on patrol. Instead of driving around he decided that a nice walk would be nice. He walked out of the station and began to patrol around the area. He greeted people and people replied back to him happily.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 12, 2023 07:26 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once Skylar had finished texting the other dude, a notification popped up on his phone from Jake. He went on to the messages and read it, smiling slightly. He didn't respond, leaving him on read. Skylar then went to his kitchen and was on the hunt for some food. He found something that looked appetizing and brought it to his room. He then ate it as he watched some tv.
Corvus x Haunted hillNovember 14, 2023 05:47 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake walked along the blocks for a while until it was around lunch time. He decided to join a few other officers for a group lunch, which they usually did on Fridays, which was today, every once in a while. They group walked into the restaurant and sat down at a table to begin to order. Jake had a basic meal while the others ordered more expensive things. They all chatted about their missions and stuff like that.
_
(Might revise this later, sorry if it's short I was rushing.)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us