Oh my gods, same.
I think it's DA taking pity on pieces 😭🖐
 TheFlyingKitten
07:34:54 Petri Dish/Sorceress
-WP Click-

She's a girl. How did I miss that???
 distant-lands
07:34:45 katy | beetle
why do the ugliest pieces i upload to DA end up getting more favorites than my best work :')
 BJake
07:33:31 Don't call me BJ.
@Krampus
Critiquing art is part of his job, so I like to get critiques from him
 Krampus
07:31:51 Cramp/Kerp/Grampa
Bjake
Damn, you showed your dad your art?
 Ghost Queen
07:31:42 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Vote?
-WP Click-
 BJake
07:31:06 Don't call me BJ.
My dad was spooked when I showed him the suggestive YCH I made today 😭🖐
 Old Money
07:19:54 elegance❀
looking for roleplay partners! preferably some who is literate to semi-literate in writing, please be able to rp in pms. pm me!
 Ghost Queen
07:15:53 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hey
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:15:14 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Distant,
I love snails, I think they're cute.
 distant-lands
07:14:44 katy | beetle
i mean, considering i don't know how to draw a maned wolf, snail, or rodents.. xD

i'll figure it out when i get there
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:14:05 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Well that's not too bad a thing, right?
 distant-lands
07:13:38 katy | beetle
i think my new goal is to make my own lineart for all the species in my adopt shop.

so far i have shorthair and longhair cats.. now i need a wolf, maned wolf, shorthair and longhair dog, some type of rodent and a snail lineart >.> one day ...
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:13:24 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Apparently, it seems I've come to a realization. I scare chat all the time so the chat is frozen when I pop up.
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:10:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
She's not being sarcastic...

It was me! :D
 Black River
07:08:19 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Not sure if that's sarcasm, but either way - you're welcome and I hope I helped! :D
 Hallow's Eve
07:07:38 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat
 Suspicious Cloak
07:07:35 Sus
@Black, thanks! I never thought of that!
 Black River
07:06:46 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Have some more patience, and whilst you're waiting: Do explore and the games to help you earn mushrooms. They'll add up eventually!
 Suspicious Cloak
07:04:30 Sus
@Black, I've been trying to breed rare wolves to auction and hopefully make more mush off them, but it feel like it's taking forever.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 24, 2024 12:23 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
As he began to overthink a few ideas he realized that Sky had responded. Quickly he finished his bite of pasta and pushed the plate away. He was stuffed, but it was good. " that's a relief, I thought I was intruding on you two" he laughed a little at the thought and sat back. " so you've pretty much always been gay, or just recently switching?" He wanted to learn more, but wasn't quite sure how to ask what he wanted to know. He was also curious on whether or not Chris was going to show up or not. He wouldn't mind Chris showing up, but liked the idea of it being just Matt and Sky. He thought over what he'd done today, and told himself it was good progress. He found himself absent mindedly reaching up to mess with his hair, and caught himself just before it had happened, bringing his hand down to fidget with the seam of his shirt. He looked back at sky for a moment, then took a drink of his Pepsi. He'd bring home the rest of the food to eat tomorrow for dinner.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 27, 2024 12:18 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Well, I knew I didn't like girls in like 7th grade." Sky said as he also pushed away his plate. "We can just take the rest home." Skylar then said as he looked over to a waitress. As soon as they made eye contact she came over to him. "Could we get two take-out boxes?" Sky asked smiling. "Sure thing." The lady said as she went to go grab them. Sky then adverted his eyes and attention back on Matt and said, "What else would you like to know?"
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 27, 2024 12:24 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt was baffled at the question. What else would he like to know? He knew he liked pasta, and now knew he was gay, and his hobbies had been cleared of the list a while ago. When the waiter stopped by he smiled at her in a silent thank you, " I'm not sure, I'm sure there's a lot else to talk about by my mind is blank" he scratched the back of his neck nervously and took a drink of his Pepsi. He'd already asked about school, and on top of that Sky had cleared that topic off the table rather quickly. He knew Sky made music, Matt thought that was pretty cool. "How'd you figure out you didn't like girls?" He was probably prying to far into his personal matters but he couldn't help himself. He was curious, and Sky had asked him what he wanted to know in the first place so maybe he was fine.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 27, 2024 12:29 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Well its just like when you know you have a crush, but I didnt have a crush on a girl, he was a boy. For me it was simple, I just never saw girls like that." Skylar said, knowing he probably didnt explain it well. "I dont really know how to explain it well." He added before taking a drink of his Pepsi.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 27, 2024 12:33 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"Yeah, I understand. Explaining things is not my strongsuit either." He spoke quickly, "I guess the only way to really understand how it feels is to experience it, yeah?" He understood how certain scenarios played out like that. He fidgeted with his hands and the straw in his drink, Matt himself had never pondered being gay. It hadn't crossed his mind, probably because he'd just never had the opportunity.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 27, 2024 12:38 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I guess but anyways lets go." Sky said quickly as he pulled out his wallet. Sky then called down the waiter and paid. Sky then pushed his board out from under the table and pulled out a 20 dollar bill from his wallet. He sent it down on the table before picking up both takeout boxes. Sky the took a big sip of his drink, finishing most of it off. He then kicked his board up to grabbed it before making his way out the door, holding it open of course.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 27, 2024 12:43 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt followed Sky out of the pasta place. " thanks" he turned to Sky and smiled as he went out the door. He had the board in his arm because he didn't know a better way to hold it quite yet. "Thanks for paying too, you didn't need to" Matt pointed out as they walked down the street. His phone starting ringing, an alarm. He set those throughout the day to remind his to look at the time and make sure he wasn't sidetracked by anything. He turned it off and returned the phone into his pocket. Looking over as Sky and smiling again. The sun was pretty much set now and it was relatively dark, getting kind of cold now too. Matt wished be brought a jacket, he hated the cold. He rubbed his arms in attempts to warm up a bit while he tried to think of topics.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 27, 2024 12:51 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky looked over at Matt as he started walking. "Well I wanted to pay. " Sky said. He then noticed Matt rubbing his arm and assumed he was cold. "Here hold these real quick." Sky said as he held out the takeout boxes. Once Matt took them Sky took off his zipup hoodie and handed it to Matt. "I'll be okay, I skate in weather like this all the times, sometimes even without a shirt on." Sky said as he smirked and took back the boxes.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 27, 2024 12:58 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt watched as he held the boxes for Sky. He didn't want to decline the jacket incase it seemed rude, so he took it. " thanks, and thanks for paying, again." He handed the boxes back to Sky and put on the sweatshirt. Thankful it was already warm he zipped it up. He was grateful that Sky had landed him his jacket, even if he worried Sky would get cold now, even after his comment. " I can't relate, I hate the cold." He said as he crossed his arms and continued following Sky. " where to now, just wandering?" He asked making eye contact. He could feel his face slightly blushing, he bushing his hair behind his ear, at least the part that didn't stay up in the bun. He took a look back on all he'd done today, rather progressive, but also not at the same time. Matt thought it was funny how life works like that sometimes.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 27, 2024 01:03 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar took his hair out of the braid and ran his hands through his hair. "Well I have no clue, when do you have to be home?" Sky asked. He didnt have to be home at a certian time but Matt was a year younger then that. Skylar looked over at Matt, making eye contact while looking though some hair that blew in front of his face from the wind. Skylar brushed the hair out of his face and awaited an answer.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us