Wolf Play : Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.
Chatbox
 Everlasting Torment
09:23:30 Anubis, Samael
Hey
 Eternal Calamity
09:21:17 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fair, glad you've got a couple rps going! Hope you're having fun with them!
 Ámor
09:20:28 On haitus
@Eternal
its fun lol, ive mostly focused on work and stuff but i do have a few rps going on
 Eternal Calamity
09:19:47 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fun, how's that been going?
 Ámor
09:19:06 On haitus
@Eternal
ive bene trying to get back into rping, lol.
 Eternal Calamity
09:18:28 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Glad you've been alright! I've been fine, just about up to the same as the last time we spoke, haha.
 Ámor
09:17:51 On haitus
@eternal
been good, dropped out of college + full time at work now, you?
 Magnus Bane
09:17:41 Mag/Maggy
-WP Click-
Not sure I like his name. So name suggestions?
 Eternal Calamity
09:17:15 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Hey! Yeah, been a while, how are you?
 Existence
09:16:30 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
You're a spitting image of your mother
 Ámor
09:15:56 On haitus
Eternal**
 Ámor
09:15:43 On haitus
@Eteranl
Hiiii we havent talked in foreverrr
 Eternal Calamity
09:15:23 Calamity, Cal
Just poking my head in after a multiple-month absence, and poking my head back out, lol.
 Azrael
09:13:16 Ash, Khaos
hi chat... is anyone available to talk please? I need to distract my mind... 😓
 Voxtexy
09:09:35 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, yes!! I'm so happy to see that design used omg
 Continental Wolves
09:07:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
-WP Click-
I customized him :D
 Ámor
09:06:46 On haitus
@Vox
xD my work, everyone bought all the cases of water and toilet paper..
 avelexa
09:04:58 lex
whoops!! that was meant for sales chat :')
 Voxtexy
09:04:02 Vox, Corey
I'm pretty sure my coworkers are over me and my speaker lmao

We gotta clean every morning for an hour and the first day of October I immediately threw on a halloween playlist. I'm thinking it's time for round two tomorrow morning, if I can find some more songs that aren't the ones I've already played
 Boo
09:00:13 Chrissy
tay,
nothing good out of that lot. </3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -1
Green Python : -5
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   236 

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 26, 2023 09:26 AM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"I love your last night. There is nothing I'd change about it and when we get married, that is the name I'll take. But I'm glad you're willing to help with the wedding preparations. I know you will always protect me though. That's what I love about you," Andrea explained to Mark as she continued to cuddle with him.
She could feel him kiss her forehand and she smiled as she was happy that it was just the two of them.
"Can we go eat now before my Mother yells at me for not eating?" Andrea asked as she looked at him.
"I'm sorry she lied to your father. But, the truth will come out sooner than later. I love you Lawrence," Sadie said to him.
Sadie feel another contraction but what she didn't expect was her water to break. Sadie felt the gush of water and it soaked the couch too and she stood up.
"Oh my god. I am so sorry. I will clean that up. Sometimes I hate the woman body. I didn't mean to soak the couch. I promise to clean it," Sadie apologized, feeling bad but not crying over the situation that her water broke while she was sitting on the couch.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 26, 2023 09:32 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark said "let's go eat. I know that I will cook you anything that you want or we can order takeout and have it delivered to the house." Mark smiled softly as he look at her. Mark knew that he would do anything to make her feel safe and happy. Mark knew that nothing bad would ever happen to her while he was around.

Lawrence said "I love you too." He was still cleaning the kitchen when he heard Sadie. Lawrence said "Sadie, it's okay. I can clean the couch. You don't have to worry about it." He went to her and he kissed her cheek as he was worried about her.

(Sorry it's short.)

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 26, 2023 10:02 AM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"I still have my Spaghetti from the restaurant earlier. Can I just have that warmed up?" Andrea asked as she knew she had to finish that first before they ordered takeout or cooked something else.
Andrea was getting messages through her Twitter page from the girls from earlier saying death threats to Mark if he was the one who make her cry and upset her and that they will find where they live if she just says the word.
"I wish these girls would just leave me alone," Andrea said before showing Mark the messages they sent. "I don't know what to do."
Sadie still felt guilty for what happened. "But I am worried about it. My water broke and I made a mess on your couch and I'm stressing out because I don't know how long these contractions are going to last or if I will be going to the hospital tonight or tomorrow or even Saturday. I didn't want you to stress out about it because it makes me more stressed when you're stressed and I want you to be happy. But these contractions are killing me and the twins are moving a lot and it's making me uncomfortable and my back hurts and I'm scared," Sadie explained to Lawrence as she looked at him.
"Maybe we should have your uncle and Andrea over tonight so that if I have the twins tomorrow then we won't have to stress and making up with them over dinner tomorrow and can just stress about making it to their wedding on Saturday," Sadie admitted.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 26, 2023 10:16 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark was suddenly afraid as he said "I wish those girls would understand that we just want privacy. I would never make you cry." He look at her as he added "yes, you can have your spaghetti from earlier." He noticed that he was getting texts from Lawrence about coming over tonight. Mark said "Lawrence wants to know if we could come over tonight. I guess Sadie is having contractions and there is a possibility that the twins could be born tomorrow."

Lawrence said "Sadie, it's just a couch. I texted my uncle to see if they could come over tonight and he is going to check with Andrea." He went to her and he began to rub her back as he was worried about her and he did not want anything bad to happen to her.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 26, 2023 10:43 AM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"I know you would never make me cry, but they don't understand that and I wish they did. I don't want them to hurt you as I love you and I can't have anything happen to you. It would break my heart. And yes, we can go over to their house tonight. After all, we do have to make up with Lawrence. I hope Sadie's doing okay too," Andrea explained to Mark as she got dressed in jeans and one of Mark's shirts, but tucked it in so it looked more waist fitting.
Andrea left her hair down but brushed it out and then put on a pair of sunglasses and waited for Mark so they could go.
Sadie thanked him for checking with his uncle and for being so understanding of the situation. She wanted the contractions to be over as they kept getting worse and worse by the hour, but she knew Lawrence, Andrea and Mark had to come to good terms before anything else happened. Sadie knew Andrea would be worried about her contractions but wouldn't do anything as she didn't want to make things worse with Lawrence.
"Let's just get this over with. And let's clean this couch before they get here or it's going to stress me out the entire time," Sadie said as Lawrence rubbed her back.
Sadie leaned her head against his chest and held one of his hands as she felt another contraction and felt safe with him.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 26, 2023 12:28 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark got dressed in jeans and one of his shirts that Andrea had picked out. Mark was ready as he said "let's go and make sure that everything is okay with Lawrence and Sadie." Mark was wishing that the girls would leave Andrea and him alone as he wanted to have a normal life with her.

Lawrence said "I will clean the couch. You can rest as I don't want you to feel stressed." He began to clean the couch as he was hoping that everything would be okay as he was wanting to make sure that Sadie was comfortable with everything. Lawrence finished cleaning the couch and he said "it's done." He look at her.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 26, 2023 01:35 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Andrea smiled as she kissed his lips before getting in the car with Mark. They drove over to to Lawrence and Sadie's house and knocked on the door. Andrea kept getting messages from those girls on why she wasn't answering them and if it was because of Mark and that they were going to call the police. Andrea was still very stressed out about it and reported them to Twitter for threatening her husband. Andrea also showed the newer texts from the girls to Mark.
Sadie heard Lawrence and was standing by the kitchen island while he cleaned the couch. She smiled when she heard him say he was done. Sadie gave him a kiss on the cheek as she was glad to have such a helpful fiance. Sadie heard the door and went over and opened it.
"Andrea, Mark! How are you?" Sadie asked and Andrea said they were good.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 26, 2023 01:40 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark said "I am sorry that they are doing that but I think the police would know the truth since I never hurt anyone before." He look at her as he was not sure what was going to happen next. Mark look at them as he was feeling nervous. Mark was happy to be seeing them as he had no idea what was going to happen next. Mark said "hey Sadie." He was happy to see her.

Lawrence saw them and he said "hey uncle and Andrea." He was standing by the kitchen island as he was not sure what was going to happen next. Lawrence said "it's great to see to see you both again." Lawrence had moved into a bigger house so that they could have space for the babies and so that they could have space for whatever they would need.

Edited at November 26, 2023 01:40 PM by Werewolf
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 26, 2023 01:50 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"I agree," Andrea said after she heard Mark on the police knowing the truth.
Sadie let Andrea and Mark inside and they went over to the kitchen island.
"I'm so glad everyone's here so we can get on good terms before we leave for the hospital. I don't know when the twins are coming so it's really a waiting game," Sadie said as she had everyone sit down at the dining room table and grabbed their plates full of food and put it on the table.
Sadie then sat down and looked at them as she waited for everyone to apologize and move on.
"Lawrence. I'm really sorry about what happened between us years ago. I am quite happy though that you have such a loving fiance and have two kids on the way and a good job and a nice house. I hope we can still be good friends," Andrea apologized to Lawrence.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 26, 2023 02:21 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mark listened to them and he was staying with Andrea as he was not sure how well Lawrence would accept the apology but he knew that he owed him one. Lawrence said "it's okay Andrea. We can still be friends. Thank you. I owe everything that I own to Sadie. She stuck with me with though bad and good times. I would like to apologize for everything that I did to both you and my uncle." He look at her as he was not sure what was going to happen next. Lawrence was feeling relax as he was not sure what was going to happen next as he was hoping that she would be happy.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   236 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us