Wolf Play : Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-
Chatbox
 Transcendence
09:43:03 free palestine
Rest in poop my mom is at her abliest antics again and I only came out to check on my parrot lol. Anyways. Im slowly accidentally BEing my wolves while I explore. Until I find a BE trainer in these trying times lol
 Zeraphia
09:42:48 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Probably?
 Stygian Forest
09:42:18 
Zeraphia

Solstice is at 902 BE, so hopefully soon?
 Zeraphia
09:41:27 Vah was attacked
Stygian

925+ if I recall correctly.
 Stygian Forest
09:40:55 
Trying to recall at what BE, Death Grip is at.
 Whispering Rain
09:36:03 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
09:30:52 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD I guess so
 Hallow's Eve
09:30:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I must just be lucky lol. If I switch over though I am sure it will go away
 Transcendence
09:29:55 free palestine
-Click-
Slowly collecting my animal decor back on HEE lol like a free scavenger hunt aa exploring pain xx
 Zeraphia
09:28:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

That's more than I've found.

I've found 1 in the last week and a half.
 Hallow's Eve
09:28:09 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I know lol. I think I've found 8 bigfoots through 20 forest levels T^T but for the mush it may be worth it. I would rather gain WP coins though
 Zeraphia
09:26:54 Vah was attacked
Hallow

But man, that's also the time it takes to /find/ seven Amaroks.
 Arachne
09:26:51 Ara/Kat
is this quest worth it?
Expand your territory. Level up in the Desert.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Gore Bundle
 Transcendence
09:26:29 free palestine
I still ignore the quests 💀 they resolve themselves
 Destinations End
09:26:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I totally forgot about the new quests thing. Now I need to get wolves to train up so I can explore again and do quests
 Transcendence
09:25:56 free palestine
Bro spoke in small for a second lmao
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:45 Hallow, Eve
Venn

Yeah true- I just really hate exploring tundra lol. It kills my wolves. And I have a current quest in forest
 Transcendence
09:25:22 free palestine
RIP all the forum RPS I join just died, onths ago good game 😭
 Arachne
09:25:06 Ara/Kat
paws? :)
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
09:24:58 free palestine
Resize into small lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 13, 2024 07:42 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
"right, thats okay if he cant come" walking into the restraunt he smiled at Sky and kept the board at his feet. he wondered what Sky was gonna order, hed have to rememeb it in order to make it one day. That was one og the things Matt loved to do; make food for people. Matt also enjoyed making people happy in anyway he could manage. some may say he is apeople pleaser and the start arguements with him, but he didnt mind that. He walked in and waited for Sky to follow behind him. He wasnt sure if they got to choose were they sat or were given a place to sit, so he just stood and opened up his phone to make sure it was still as deserted as it always was.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 13, 2024 07:54 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once Matt walked in Sky followed behind him. "Okay let's sit over here." Sky said, slightly pointing at a booth in the corner before walking towards it. Sky sat down on one side and situated himself with his board. He ended up setting his board down so it wouldn't be in the way of people or his own feet. "I already know what I want to order, What about you?" Sky said as he made eye contact with Matt. Sky kept his phone in his pocket and had no intentions of pulling it out. He then set his hands on the table and interlocked them before looking away. He looked around the restaurant briefly before looking back at Matt.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 13, 2024 08:02 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
As he followed Sky and sat down across from him he looked around, the place was cozy, he liked it. "probably Chicken alfredo or spaghetti honestly." those were his two go to foods. and the only way he chose which one to get, comically, was whichever one was listen first on the menu. if he didnt chose that way he would never know which of the two to get. he crossed his hands in his lap because he wasnt fond of the feeling of the table. he glanced at Sky, who was looking around. Sky quickly looked back at Matt, he wasnt sure how to reply to that and felt minorly awkward. "you think they have bread sticks?" he asked as a last ditch effort to shoo the anxiety. he picked up the menu and scanned it, just to figure out what he was eating so he didnt have to have Sky wait on him. After finding that Alfredo was first listed he set the menu back where he got it and fidgeted with his hands for a second before looked back up to meet Skys gaze.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 14, 2024 03:29 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky looked at Matt with a "really?" face when Matt asked the breadstick question. "What pasta place doesnt have breadsticks." Skylar teased before taking a look at the menu himself. He then shut it after skimming through it since he already knew what he wanted. Sky then looked over to a waiter before she came over and asked what they wanted. "Chicken alfredo for me and a pepsi as well." Sky said and then looked over at Matt.

Edited at January 14, 2024 03:30 PM by Meeko
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 14, 2024 03:40 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He shifted in his seat so that he could lean back a little. "well i wasnt sure, its possible they dont." he laughed a little and fixed his hair. He had a little anxiety as the waiter walked up. He quickly over came it knowing that it would be silly if he couldnt order for himself. "same for me actually" he glanced at Sky afterwards and caught eye contanct. "how odd, the same thing huh" he laughed under his breath. he though for a second, and hoped Sky didnt think he was getting that just because Sky had gotten it too. He held eye contact with Sky a few seconds before looking away. He felt his face get a bit hot and wondered why. He looked aorund the place again for lack o other things to do. Once he had finished he gave a quick smile to Sky and placed his hands on the edge of the table.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 14, 2024 03:46 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar watched and listened as Matt ordered. Sky noticed that he seemed a bit nervous, Sky was too but he didnt show it, one of them needed to be confident. Skylar brought one hand up to his neck to scratch it before slightly rubbing it, it was something he did when he was nervous. Sky then clenched his jaw and put his hand down. Sky didn't know what to talk about and he guessed Matt didn't know either. He was quick to think of some small talk before speaking. "Since you haven't really skated before you made a loy of progress today. You have been the best one I've taught." Sky said, slightly smiling.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 14, 2024 03:55 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He intently listneded and smiled to himself at the comment. " i guess im a fast learner then." he laughed and scratched him arm slightly. "i didnt know youve taught other people how to skate" he was genuinely suprised at that fact. Sky didnt seem to be one who would teach often. Matt was proud of how far hed come today. hopefully he could be doing tricks before long. he pulled his sleeves over the side of his hands and crossing his arms before resting them on the table. he leaned forward just to attempt to find a comfortable position so he wasnt fidgetting and moving the whole meal. "How many people have you taught to skate then?" Matt wondered. he hoped he wasnt prying to far into Skys person life.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 14, 2024 04:04 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Well." Sky said before pausing, he had to think a bit. "3 other people, my younger sister, my ex and one for my friends." Sky then said, he smiled when he mentioned his sister, but that smile faded as soon as he mentioned his ex. Skylar looked back at Matt and smirked a bit. "Most of them did okay." Sky said as he leaned back in his seat. He then brought his hands down from the table and into his lap. He manspreaded, causing him to hit one of Matt's leg. He kept his leg touching Matts for a couple of seconds before moving it slightly.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 14, 2024 04:11 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He winced at the thought of an ex. Matt, himself, had never been in a serious relationship. There was one he thought was serious but turned out to be a cruel prank, that was in 9th grade, he gave up after that and hadnt seen anyone since. he caught the smirk from Sky and sent one right back " i would have never seen you as someone to teach if you didnt offer to teach me" he felt Sky's leg on his and thought, maybe he thinks its the table and decided not to mention it. Sky moved his leg shortly after- Matt shifted in his seat a little bit, Physicall contanct wast something he came across very often so he wasnt sure how he felt about it. he smiled at Sky and waited for a responce.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 14, 2024 04:18 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Well, I'm not the best teacher." Sky replied. "But clearly I've taught you okay. You're good, but I think my little sister is better." Sky added teasingly. He smiled again before his attention was adverted to the waitress that two drinks of Pepsi on the table. "Thanks." Sky said as he looked up at her. He slightly raised his eyebrows and shot her a smile before looking back at Matt. Skylar then took a sip of his Pepsi and licked his lips after, playing with his lip ring slightly. Sky resumed leaning back in his seat after taking that sip.

Edited at January 14, 2024 04:18 PM by Meeko

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us