Wolf Play : Silent Creek x Queen Elsa
Chatbox
 Werewolf
08:02:18 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

It feels like that. I shipped Bruce Banner with a president. It's so weird.
 Zeraphia
08:01:38 Vah was attacked
Rosc

She's giving Hecate vibes.

Lycan

XDD it's natural--
 That Grape Guy
08:00:51 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-WP Click-

what Greek goddess should I name her after?
 Werewolf
08:00:17 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

Alright. Though I seriously need to stop shipping the characters.
 Zeraphia
07:59:44 Vah was attacked
Lycan

Hmm, not quite ringing a bell for me. Ah well.
 Werewolf
07:59:16 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

It's one that Mark Ruffalo did. I just remembered the Thriller dance.
 Zeraphia
07:58:26 Vah was attacked
Lycan

Ooh I don't think I recognize that last one
 Werewolf
07:58:01 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

Mostly like avengers but I have started thinking of 13 going on 30 kind of role play.
 Zeraphia
07:57:09 Vah was attacked
Lycan

Oh dang! What kind of fandoms?
 Werewolf
07:56:57 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

I feel that. I get the most randomness of role plays.

I even started thinking of fandom role plays.
 Zeraphia
07:55:57 Vah was attacked
Lycan

All the time.

Absolutely all the time XD it's kind of bad because my poor blog post can only handle so many words/characters
 Werewolf
07:55:04 Lycan, My can
Anyone else just randomly thinking about role play plots?
 Serpents
07:54:45 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
hi auroa sorry I was getting food
 Pink Tears
07:51:43 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
dead chat.
 Gallifrey Falls
07:41:25 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:41:19 Aurora / Crezzie / L
...I froze chat again!..🤔
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:37:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Hi Serpents!
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:36:39 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Who else is here to take a small escape from the crazy sudden turbulence in politics?
One thing I haven't said in chat all day that I'm asking now is, how's everyone else here doing?
 Serpents
07:35:41 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anoyne up for an rp pm me
 Zeraphia
07:29:33 Vah was attacked
Stygian

I honestly might--

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +2
Boar : 0
Red Fox : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   20 

Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 30, 2023 01:39 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Im not gonna let you imprison these people. My people, Sir. I know who and what you are. I have my reasons as to why I should or should not trust you. The only one I trust in anything is Sam himself." As she was thinking through her words, her mind raced back to all she had done for her father and his gang. It was all HER doing. Not them. " As a matter of fact.... your casing this gang is in the wrong direction. You are staring at the one who has been doing all of it. Minus the shootings and thefts and breakins. That isnt me or my fathers gang. A different gang that lives beside us...."
Valerii tilted her head and shifted her position, still standing up and leaning against the wall of the office " Cant I just go to a facility for gangs? Or something like that? I'll even pay my way out of being like this...." dont bribe him... just shut it and hear it out

Edited at August 31, 2023 09:02 AM by Queen Elsa
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 30, 2023 03:08 PM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
His father frowned, looking at her with confusion. Separate gangs? What was she talking about? He ran a hand through his hair as he thought more in depth. "Separate gangs you say?" He asked, leaning against the wall and trying to figure it out. He glanced to his desk and began flicking through some of his files and trying to make sense of this.

He scoffed at her, realising she was trying to get out of doing the hard work or going to prison. He shook his head, whilst continuing to look through the files. That's when he noticed an anomaly. Something that didn't quite fit with Valerii's gang. That made sense. It was a violent crime associated with gun distribution. So what was this other gang. He needed to find out.
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 30, 2023 03:14 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Look, I only know so much. But my fathers gang is as innocent as anyone else around my area."
Valerii began to sweat even more, only to remember that she was running not too long ago. " Is it ok if I cool off and take a shower? I did just come from a run when Sam asked if I wanted to visit...I'll be able to talk much more after..." Her head looked away from him towards Sam, still standing in the same spot Dont worry... it wont take too long "I can do one thing for you though if it will make things easier... I can make a list of everyone in all the smaller gangs you should be going after and their addresses. I can have it done by morning and have it sent to your workplace then. Hows that for a deal?"
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 30, 2023 03:22 PM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
His father narrowed his eyes, looking back up at her from his files. He sighed, nodding his head at her request. He had already gotten more information out of her than he expected, so he was happy to let her be for now. "Yes. Please." He said, agreeing to their deal before she changed her mind. It would be fairly helpful in his search for the real culprits. He dismissed her, sitting down in his office chair and beginning to work. He did have a shift but this was more important.
Sam watched eagerly, seeing them interact. It looked positive. He thought so anyway. He chewed on his bottom lip and saw Valerii exit his office. "So?" He asked, walking over to her and scanning her face to make out any sort of emotion or reaction as to what was going on.
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 30, 2023 03:40 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
She said thank you before exiting the office, looking at Sam as she walked out. Reaching for his hands and pulling herself into his chest before looking into his searching eyes. " I have a feeling that your father wont arrest me, my father or our huge gang after the information I just gave him.. but on the other hand I do have a job I have to do for him. And no, you have nothing to worry. It's just a list of who to really arrest and put away." Letting out a long loud sigh she stepped back " I should go take a shower, I did run before coming here, then we can talk and hang out even more. Have some alone time. Maybe have some...fun"
She smirked and pecked his forehead and headed towards the stairs.

Edited at August 30, 2023 04:06 PM by Queen Elsa
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 30, 2023 03:53 PM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sam just sighed with relief and nodded. He was glad that his father was seeing reason and didn't feel completely blindsided by the situation. He smiled, placing his hands on her hips as he stared down at her. He could tell how mischievous she was. And he loved it. The fact that she was in a gang didn't bother him, as if she was in a dangerous gang, his father would have arrested her by now.

Sam cocked up an eyebrow at her response and chuckled softly. "I'd like that," he said, squeezing her hips slightly and letting her go, watching as she walked up the stairs toward the shower.
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 30, 2023 03:59 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
She found her way up the stairs and into the bathroom, not locking the door. She grabbed two towels, one for her body and one for her hair before turning the water on medium warm. It was said that having water this temp helped with tension and pain. Valerii was willing to give it a try.
Only taking a half hour to shower, dry her hair and put everything back on, didnt seem like ages to her.
When she came out, she skipped back down the stairs back into Sams arms " Ok, im all yours for a very long time, now that im comfortable and calmed down." Her hands wrapped around him, her head on his shoulder. " You decide what we get to do. Lead the way. "

Edited at August 30, 2023 04:07 PM by Queen Elsa
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 30, 2023 04:08 PM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sam waited downstairs, his father had left to go back to the police station for the rest of his shift. After a while, he heard and saw Valerii. He smiled and looked down at her. "Good," he said, standing up and walking to his room. His room was immaculate as always, with very minimalist and aesthetically pleasing colours. Mainly greys and whites. Typical of a man. He closed the door behind Valerii and looked over to her. "Welcome to my room," he said quietly, gesturing his hand to the space. He cleared his throat before glancing back to her. "Well, we can watch movies, talk..." he said.
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 30, 2023 04:13 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Valerii walked into his room, looking around. Simple colors, but I like it. " Nice and spacious." then walked to the bed, sat on the edge, and looked back to him " Hm... how about a movie and popcorn?" she suggested " I rarely watch movies at home but since im here with you, im gonna break these rules of my dads and watch whatever I can." then added " Your father understood how I felt about you after I told him. I may even work on that little assignment I told him I would get done for him before I fall asleep and forget. And one last thing before we get into movies, when im done with the list, do you mind walking me to the department where he works so I can drop the paper off for him?"

Edited at August 31, 2023 02:01 PM by Queen Elsa
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 31, 2023 05:13 PM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sam just smiled, glad that she was willing to break rules when she was with him. It didn't seem to bother him that she was in a gang. He had his suspicions as soon as he met her. He would've ran away as soon as he had those suspicions if he was bothered. So she had nothing to worry about. He just nodded as she spoke, sitting down beside her on the bed. He glanced over to her with his piercing blue eyes. "Yes. Of course," he said, with a small smile. He moved over to the head of the bed, turning the TV on and flicking through Netflix. Once he landed on a film, he pushed himself under the covers and looked over to Valerii.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us