Hey again
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Red
Just know one day you'll get something thrown back at you
 Red River Wolves
11:40:37 Redd Dead
Emmet,
What? I don't use them so they're just going to get stolen lol.
And I only had 11. I've been switching between jungle and tundra
 technoblade
11:39:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Damn they beat me to it ;-;
 Continental Wolves
11:38:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Red sent me 11 but id assume they have more
 Zeraphia
11:38:29 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Goodness gracious
 Continental Wolves
11:37:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Some of those were 40+R that I didnt even want to bother with trying to sell them
 technoblade
11:36:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Oh god how many does Red have?
 Continental Wolves
11:35:12 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Red
Respectfully if you are reading chat right now im going to fight you for that many feathers >:^
 Zeraphia
11:34:04 Vah was attacked
That's a lotta duds.
 Continental Wolves
11:28:31 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ive amassed like 130+ bones from duds this game year
 technoblade
11:26:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I'm exploring jungle right now so I can yeet you some at one point
 Continental Wolves
11:25:58 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Last 4 females out of 35 in labor but I have no toucan feathers so more waiting e,e
 Zeraphia
11:25:41 Vah was attacked
Techno

XDD

Understandable honestly!
 technoblade
11:24:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I saw your comms open but I have to hold back on spending.
 Zeraphia
11:24:24 Vah was attacked
Considering I can't do dogs, I think horses are different XDD

Techno

I mean, that makes sense-- XD

I need to do more commissions to get ... comfortable with them. .>.
 technoblade
11:24:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

I can't draw canine's well honestly
 starmutt
11:23:27 marsh | they/it
horses are just dogs with extra steps

trust
 technoblade
11:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I have one but I'd rather do gift art since i always procrastinate doing art for myself.
 Zeraphia
11:22:26 Vah was attacked
Techno

Psh, I could totally whip one up for you real quick to have for your own.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Mamba : -1
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 10, 2024 12:58 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt watched as Sky looked over at the sunset, his eyes followed his and looked too. It was rather stunning, the sunset was. He didn't get out much to see them, at this time he'd be making dinner for himself after just getting home from the restaurant. He enjoyed being able to hang out with Sky. " if there all different, then let's practice on them all, very type we can find around here, so I get better." He looked over at Sky while he was still looking at the sky, and smiled to himself. He'd gotten lucky, he decided, that Sky had been willing to hang out. " I'm slightly hungry." He blurted out, he found himself speaking exactly was going through his head, without thinking about it. That was not usual for him, usually Matt thought about everything before he said it. He got back on the board and skated around a few times. He'd get better at this, then he and Sky could hang out more often, he smiled to himself at the thought. He skated directly into the wind. Letting the wind push his hair out of his face for him.

Edited at January 10, 2024 01:01 AM by -Sweet-Poison-
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 10, 2024 01:04 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky listened to Matt before speaking. "Well do you have to go home to eat or could we go get something to eat. We could meet up with Chris and go skate around or just us if you want." Sky said, speaking his mind. He got nervous slightly on what Matt would say in response. Sky then skated around but got off and waited Matt's response before getting back on.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 10, 2024 01:15 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt watched at Sky got off the board and waited for his response. He didn't want to to seem rude about Chris, but he didn't know him very well and was slightly uncomfortable around him. " if you want to meet up with Chris to get something to eat that's fine with me." He wasn't sure how to answer it without sounding inconsiderate. He liked Sky, and did enjoy hanging out with him one on one, and he seemed different when he was around Chris, but Chris and him were such good friends it made sense that he would act different around the two. " all I know is that I'd appreciate stopping for a snack, I don't mind if we skate with Chris afterwards, that's up to you." Matt got off his board and walked over to sky, he sat down on the ground right infront of him to tie his shoe " you and him seem to be good friends, so if it'll make you happy to have him around im good with it." He noticed Sky didn't use a lot of words and he got his point across doing so. Matt was a bit of a chatterbox and it sometimes singled him out. Matt stood up and made eye contact with Sky, he hoped he'd said the right thing.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 10, 2024 01:24 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky listened to what Matt had to say before deciding. "I will text Chris but lets go eat first." Sky said as he grabbed his board and began to walk across the grass they had walked through to get there. Sky looked back slightly to make sure Matt was coming. "So what type of food do you like, Im fine with anything." Sky said, hoping Matt would pick something he really liked. Although there weren't many food places in town, the ones that were there were good. Sky set his skateboard down and got on it. "Oh and we are skating there so you better keep up." Sky teased as he began to push off the ground.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 10, 2024 01:30 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt watched as Sky took off, the playful comment made him chuckle. He got on a attempted to catch up. Once close enough to talk he replied. " well, there's a pasta place around here. Spaghetti sounds good." He thought quickly, and replied just about as fast. He kept speeding up in hopes to catch up fully with Sky. The guy seemed so natural on a skateboard, Matt wouldn't be surprised if he pulled out his phone and texted while skating. " but of course if you'd rather pizza we can do that too." Matt was indecisive on what he wanted, though spaghetti sounded genuinely really good at the moment. He managed to catch up and keep pace with Sky, so looked over and smiled for a second before having to look back at where he was going to make sure he didn't fall or forget to keep balance. He was a long way from being good at skating, but he could at least kind of skate. That made him happy he'd came out today.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 10, 2024 01:35 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Yes, I love pasta we could totally get pasta." Sky said excitedly. "Be careful on bumps, just remember to keep balance and you will be fine." Sky said, looking over at Matt and smiled. "You're lucky the pasta place is close." Sky teased again, giving him a smirky smile this time. The pasta place was only up the street. Skylar looked up making sure nobody was in the way and pulled out his phone to quickly text Chris. Sky asked him if he could come out to skate with them after about 20 minutes. A part of Sky hoped he couldn't, he liked hanging out with Matt alone.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 12, 2024 10:10 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(sorry so late)
Matt pondered on how much he had learned tonight. along with having fun, he had leanred how to keep his balance a lot better, how to ride a scateboard, and now learning a little bit more about Chris on his free time. all of these new things made him rather ecstatic just thinking about them.At the same time, he half hoped Chris wouldnt come, he enjoyed his time with Sky and thought maybe Sky would change if Chris was around. " yeah, the bumps, got it." he watched the ground as he skated around. " well, if im so lucky then maybe theyll have a deal on the alfredo" he gave a coy smile back in Sky's direction and continued to watch the pavement for bumps or obsticles that could prove a problem. Matt was overly happy and watched the sunset as he skated alongside Sky. He thought about how his life would turn out, maybe hed finally go to culinary school, or stduy at nursing school. The possiblities were endless for him. He watched as Sky texted Chris and smiled to himelf, He felt more at peace with Sky than he had with anyone in a long time. A part of him started to imagine them hanging out more than occaisionally, like an everyday thing. After school each day he and Sky and maybe Chris would all go out to a skate park and Matt would get better at Skating with Sky at his side, teaching him everything he needed to know. Chris off in the corner doing tricks on his own. He came back from his little dyaream and smiled to himself as Sky put his phone away. Briefly, Matt lost balance, but quickly regained it.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 13, 2024 03:07 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky strained his eyes to see in the distance, spotting the pasta place. Skylar went to this pasta place quite a lot. He looked over at Matt after spotting the restaurant. "Yay we are almost there." Sky said to Matt before pushing off the ground harder. Sky was eager to get there quick, he was hungry and definitely hungry for pasta. "I'm actually so excited for pasta." Sky then said. He didn't usually enjoy eating in front of new people, but he couldn't resist pasta.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 13, 2024 05:59 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt watched at Sky sped up and listened intently when he heard how exited he was to go. "yeah, me too." Matt replied as he attempted to catch up to Sky, the guy could really move. Matt was happy to see Sky so exited, he couldnt recall a time that hed ever seen him express that much emotion. "did you get a reply from Chris yet?" Matt asked out of pure curiosity, he actually hoped that he wouldnt be able to come. He was scared that itw oudl chage how Sky was acting if he showed up. Matt sped up and eventually caught up to sky, giving him a smile as he kept pace with him. He wondered what he would get today, he had been to this resturaunt in different locations, but every one made pasta a bit diffrently and sometimes it was not as good as it should be. He hoped there was garlic bread, in his opinoin there should be garlic bread at every place with pasta as an option on the menu, the two go together regardless.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 13, 2024 07:31 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar acknowledged Matt's question but didn't respond. He pulled out his phone, only turning it on and not unlocking it. New messages would show up on the lock screen but there were no notifications. "No, he didn't, Maybe he got busy with his family." Skylar shrugged, putting his phone away in his pocket. Sky didn't care too much if Chris was able to come or not. He skated up the street and to the door for the pasta place and held the door open for Matt. "They let me bring my board in, Just keep it at your feet." Sky said as he watched Matt's every move.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us