Wolf Play : Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.
Chatbox
 Purgatory
07:25:33 Purge/Purse/Pug
Cae
Ask to reserve breeds, some people won't charge if its only like a day
 Continental Wolves
07:25:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heya Vox
 Voxtexy
07:24:48 Vox, Corey
Yes. Both parents need an exclusive pelt though
 BlueOpal
07:24:26 
Can pupss be born with exclusive peltw?
 Caeruleum
07:24:20 Cae, Blue
"i can just breed out the rest of my girls tomorrow" but what if studs i plan on using get taken before i get the chance to use them? but if i breed now, puppy boom will be during my sleep time and i know i wont have enough space. but studs available now??
-Click-
 Voxtexy
07:24:20 Vox, Corey
Pff, my Chief sent another message to me. Apparently security level isn't increased? So now I've got no clue why the hell the uniform thing is in effect now until Wednesday next week
 distant-screams
07:23:08 katy | beetle
what ever happened to movie night? i have faint memories of it xD
 BloodWeb
07:22:09 Blood/Nicole
I didn't think it was scary
 Apothecary
07:22:00 Medicinally Autistic
The corpse bride and both the IT movies are on there too :3 I wish we could still have movie night.
 Apothecary
07:20:53 Medicinally Autistic
If you guys like the october event stuff, there is a movie "The curse of la llorona" on HBO Max! Scary to watch hehe
 Link Cat
07:18:59 Jelly Bean
-WP Click-

I love how he turned out. X3
 Everlasting Torment
07:17:44 Anubis, Samael
I wish you luck Vox
 distant-screams
07:16:33 katy | beetle
Vox,
i'd definitely find that odd too, that they're not giving any info! hopefully you figure out more soon
 Presumed Dead
07:16:32 Outcast/Nightshift
How do I make a blog 🫠
 Voxtexy
07:15:11 Vox, Corey
distant-screams,
I just find it odd since there's like- nothing in the news about something happening.

I wish they'd tell us, which makes me wonder if they aren't saying the cause of this because people could panic? I feel like if it was just drills n' stuff that they'd say that to us
 Voxtexy
07:14:06 Vox, Corey
Looks like I better check my rack and see if I've got spare civvies lmao
 Rising Ashes
07:13:30 Ash
-WP Click-
 Koa
07:13:27 ArKaya, Kaya
Where is wistman woods? I have a question for them
 Rising Ashes
07:13:22 Ash
Is he worth keeping? If so, what should I name him (Greek or Latin names or from mythology)?
 distant-screams
07:13:12 katy | beetle
Exist,
i hope so :D she was one of my CB pulls yesterday.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +3
Black Bear : -4
Water Moccasin : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   236 

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 05:14 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"Good. Then let's this moment special," Andrea said as they brought out their dinner for them.
Andrea saw how much was on the plate and gasped a little as she had never eaten that much before and knew she would never be able to finish it.
"This is a lot for me. I never realized how much food they were going to put on the plate. It's okay if I take some of this home, right, love?" Andrea explained to Mark as she looked up at him, guilty for ordering so much spaghetti.
Sadie took Lawrence's hands and smiled as she was glad that he was willing to get on good terms with his uncle and Andrea. Sadie then got up and sent out the invitations through the mail and the mail carrier picked them up and began to send them out to people. Sadie went back inside and checked her calendar for her next OBGYN appointment for the twins and realized that she only had 3 weeks left before she had them, including that week.
"We're going to have to do some more shopping. I'm due in 3 weeks. I don't understand how I could've forgotten that," Sadie said to Lawrence.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 05:45 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark said "honey, you can take some home. You don't have to eat all of it." He kissed her cheek as he knew that he would do anything for her. Mark said "don't be guilty honey. I know that it is a lot so you don't have to eat all of it. Mark look at her as he was not sure what was going to happen next.

Lawrence heard her and said "alright. Let's go shopping." He was feeling happy to be with her and he knew that he would do anything for her. Lawrence said "we can go shopping now." He was looking at her.

(Sorry it's short.)

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 06:00 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Andrea had tears falling down her face as she still felt terribly guilty for ordering so much food.
"I'm sorry. It's just with my eating disorder and everything I've never been able to eat a lot so I typically don't order a lot of food. I've had Bulimia pretty much all my life and the doctors could never figure out why or how. My mother thinks it's from my anxiety issue and the fact that I've always been bullied growing up. She thinks I should get a service dog for my anxiety and PTSD attacks, but I never let her get me one since we weren't exactly rich growing up and I didn't have a Dad growing up either as he left me and my mom for his music career. He left the day before my 5th birthday and never came back. I would always wait for him, every birthday, out on the front porch of our house, but he never came. My mom would always yell at me when I ordered food I could never finish because she had to pay a lot for it and she knew of my eating disorder. When my mom was able to get that job as a professor at the college, it was only because she had a relationship with him but they never married because he was married. I was always told to keep my mouth shut about it but I never got along with his sons, Jacob and Isaac. I just don't want you to yell at me, please. I can't handle it," Andrea explained to Mark as she started to become very skittish and kept her head down as she spoke and cried, but not loud enough for people besides Mark to hear.
Sadie smiled as she jumped for joy. "I'd love to go now. Let's go!"
Sadie got her things and got in the car with Lawrence. She kissed his cheek as she feeling happy to be with him. She could feel the twins kicking but it was more uncomfortable then than before. Sadie put her hand on the dashboard.
"I'm okay. The kicking is just more uncomfortable today than it has been in a while," Sadie told Lawrence so he wouldn't stress out too much about it.
Sadie smiled again to keep an upbeat attitude and looked at him.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 06:43 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark said "Andrea, don't be sorry. If you want than I will buy you a service dog just for you. I don't want you to feel scared or sad about any of this and you don't have to worry. I am never going to yell at you. You don't deserve to be yelled at." He gave her a hug and he began to rub her back as he was trying to comfort her. Mark said "I would never yell at you. I love you. You are my sunshine." He kissed her head as he was happy.

Lawrence listened to Sadie and he went to the car as he was happy to be with her. Lawrence was unsure of what was going to happen next but he knew that he would do anything for her. Lawrence look at her as he felt calm. Lawrence said "I am sorry about the kicking." He felt bad.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 07:05 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"Thank you. I would like a service dog. Maybe a Saint Bernard would be a good service dog. I don't want you to stress out about it though. Thank you for not yelling at me and for understanding how I was feeling," Andrea explained as she wiped away her tears.
"I love you, babe," Andrea said as she leaned into the hug as she was happy that he was so understanding of what she was going through.
Meanwhile, Sadie heard Lawrence and said, "Don't be sorry. It's a normal part of the process. Or so I read. Andrea knows more about this stuff than me as she went to nursing school at the same time she was going to college. But, soon they will be here and I won't have to worry about that. We should choose some names though. One's a girl and one's a boy. I don't have any suggestions since I know I will like any of the names you choose."
Sadie continued to smile as she was happy to be with Lawrence as they were going to go shopping to get some more things for the babies.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 07:20 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mark listened to her and he said "we can get a Sanity Bernard. You don't have to thank me and just remember that I would never yell at you. I love you so much honey." He kept hugging her and he knew that he would do anything for her as he was just hoping that she would be okay with a Sanit Bernard dog as her service dog. Mark said "you are not stressing me out with this stuff. I am more than willing to listen honey."
Lawrence said "I do have some name ideas but I am not sure if you would like the names." Lawrence was not sure what was going to happen next. Lawrence ask "Would it be okay if we could invite my uncle and Andrea for dinner tomorrow? I want to make up to the both of them and I would like to invite them for dinner." He wanted her opinion first.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 07:35 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"I would love that. Are you sure that'll be okay, getting me a service dog?" Andrea asked, unsure if he was certainly okay with that.
Andrea pulled away from the hug so she could eat, but she just stared at the food. "I'm just going to take this home. I don't want to eat," Andrea said.
It wasn't his fault, she just wasn't hungry anymore as she wanted to spend time with Mark. Andrea looked back at Mark as she heard a couple of girls squealing on the other side of the restaurant.
"Oh my god, it's Mark Ruffalo and Andrea Reynolds! We should go say hi!" One of them said while the second one kept insisting to leave them alone as they were having dinner and wanted to be left alone, just like every human on the planet.
The third one was insisting to the second one that they were fine and all they wanted was for them to sign their notebooks as a present for Christmas for their parents. The second one sighed and walked over with the other two as they went up to Mark and her and asked for autographs.
Andrea looked at them and then to Mark, unsure of what Mark was going to say or do.
Meanwhile, Sadie was enjoying the ride and listened to what Lawrence had said. "I promise you, I will love any name you choose. And yes, we can invite them over for dinner," Sadie answered back before feeling a contraction.
Sadie knew these to be Braxton Hicks contractions so she didn't say anything as they kept going to the store. She had told Lawrence earlier about them since they have been happening more frequently as they have been preparing her body for the real thing, but they weren't too painful so they continued to the store.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 08:22 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark saw the people coming up and he look at Andrea as he was not sure if she wanted to sign anything but he said "okay. I will sign." He was willing to sign for them as he was hoping that Andrea would be okay. Mark sign their notebooks the way that they wanted him to sign. Mark look at Andrea as he was hoping that he was doing the right thing. Mark was hoping that the people would be happy with the signing. Mark knew that he would have to make it up to Andrea.

Lawrence was feeling happy as he was listening to her and he said "I was thinking that maybe either Robert or Aaron or maybe even Bruce. For the girl, maybe either Roseanne or maybe Olivia or maybe Samantha." He was not sure which name she would chose. Lawrence was feeling happy to be with her. Lawrence said "thank you for helping me Sadie. I promise to get on better terms." He was feeling happy.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 08:44 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
The people were thrilled that Mark Ruffalo agreed to sign their notebooks. They thanked him and looked to Andrea and saw that her eyes were red from crying. They asked if everything was okay and went to hug her and she stood up defensively.
"No hugs," Andrea said, looking clearly upset by their reaction to her tears.
They continued to try and help her and also get a signature from her, but Andrea was getting real defensive and kept saying no, as she just wanted to go home. The waitress saw this and dropped off a box to Mark for Andrea's food and said that the meal was on them as she wanted them to get out of there as soon as they could. Andrea was looking to Mark and then back to the girls, trying to get help as she didn't want to sign their things as she wasn't in the mood. She just wanted to go home.
"I like Bruce and Roseanne for names. They are perfect," Sadie said as they went in and went shopping.
"Of course I'd help you. I'd help you any day. You're the love of my life," Sadie said before feeling another contraction, but this time it was much worse and felt different from the contractions she's felt before.
"Something's up, Lawrence. I don't know what it is but these conteactions feel different than before. Let's grab the things we need and then get home," Sadie told him without saying it too loud as she didn't want everyone to know.
"I'm sorry," Sadie apologized as she didn't want them to rush, but she couldn't figure out what was going on and she didn't want to figure it out here in the middle of a store.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 09:02 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark said "please leave my wife alone. She does not want to sign anything." He was thankful to the waitress and he put the food in the box and helped Andrea up as he they began to leave as he knew that they would be okay. Mark helped her to the car as he was wanting her to be okay. Mark ask "Are you okay Andrea?" He did not care about the girls but he wanted to make sure that Andrea was okay. Mark said "I am so sorry honey. I should have been a better husband to you." He kissed her cheek.

Lawrence said "okay. We can hurry up. I hope that you are going to be okay." He was worried about her since he was not sure what was happening. Lawrence park the car at the store and he got out as he was going to be help her with everything. Lawrence went to her side of the car and opened the door for her as he was hoping that she would be okay.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   236 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us