Crescent Nightwalker
07:41:19 Aurora / Crezzie / L
...I froze chat again!..🤔
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:37:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Hi Serpents!
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:36:39 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Who else is here to take a small escape from the crazy sudden turbulence in politics?
One thing I haven't said in chat all day that I'm asking now is, how's everyone else here doing?
 Serpents
07:35:41 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anoyne up for an rp pm me
 Zeraphia
07:29:33 Vah was attacked
Stygian

I honestly might--
 Stygian Forest
07:21:14 
Zeraphia

Turn that down?
 Zeraphia
07:18:35 Vah was attacked
Stygian

It's been slow going that's for sure. I also have a "conquer" one for the tundra and ugh. 0/10 not my favorite.
 Stygian Forest
07:14:30 
Zeraphia

I had one and they went nonexistent.
 Rykio
07:14:24 An Attic.
Looking at my suggestions, and this is the only one that hasn't been added (scroll down a bit). -WP Click- Your ideas? :)
 Zeraphia
07:12:37 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Oh I have two quests for coyote and they're nonexistent.
 Stygian Forest
07:12:10 
Zeraphia

Try having Coyote go extinct when you have to beat them up in Explore.
 Zeraphia
07:10:54 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Oh man, it's always when you need them the most that they're just gone.
 Stygian Forest
07:10:22 
Zeraphia

Just exploring and working on quests. 50 more squirrels to go.
 Feiella
07:10:04 Fei the writer
Forest
I don't manage my wolves
 Forest Dwelling
07:08:58 Floor
@Feiella

Oh geez- that's a lot to manage. How do you do it?
 Feiella
07:07:42 Fei the writer
Forest
If there was then I wouldn't have so many wolves lol
 Zeraphia
07:07:18 Vah was attacked
Of course!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -3
Grizzly Bear : -1
Margay : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   20 

Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 28, 2023 05:21 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Valerii's heart skipped more than one beat as she heard the door slam shut. Her dark hazel eyes focused on his fathers. " Excuse me?" she said glaring at him "What makes you think Im his daughter. What kind of proof do you even have?" she tried to make it seem like she wasnt his. " I just got here on your son's invitation, Sir. Nothing wrong in hanging out. Is there?"
She looked from his father to Sam, fear setting in her eyes. " Sam..." Her voice cracked before she pushed herself off the couch and began to walk away. Hoping Sam would grab her and hold her. Easy now. Just wait it out. Maybe he didnt spill the secret after all. Her head was cast downwards, her arms folded in front of her, her hair pulled down. SHe played it cool with her being the weak one at this point. Waiting for the moment to strike with her words and body language. She was hiding her skills at protecting herself when things like this happened.

Edited at August 28, 2023 07:12 PM by Queen Elsa
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 29, 2023 04:43 AM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sam just scoffed at his father, rolling his eyes and not believing a word that his father just said. This was picked up on pretty quickly. "You're clueless Sam. I've got mugshots, crucial inside information, Valerii," his father snapped. Everything came into realisation when Sam heard his father say her name. How did he know her name? He glanced to Valerii, who had now got up from her seat and was acting innocent. He didn't know what to believe. "Dad, where's your proof?" He asked, relaying a question that Valerii had already asked. But he needed concrete evidence before his father started spreading words and accusations like that.

As his father went off to his office to retrieve information and evidence, Sam looked up to Valerii. He stood up as well and walked infront of her, facing her as she looked down at the ground. Sam took hold of her hands and interlaced his fingers with her, his piercing blue eyes exploring hers as he tried to figure out what the truth was.
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 29, 2023 06:15 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Valerii was very close to tears " Did you tell him where i lived." she said still not looking up from the floor. Her eyes were closed when her fingers were laced in his own. A feeling of safety, now. She felt safe around him. There you go, just take it slow. "Whatever your father is about to show you... please dont leave me. I need you." Then said " Ive finally connected with someone I can tell really cares."
Thats when her dark hazel eyes locked onto his, a little smile on her lips. " I really do need you, Sam." She squeezed her fingers when she heard the shuffle of papers ad footsteps. Dont make a move yet. Dont do this the wrong way.
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 29, 2023 06:21 AM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sam shook his head immediately. "I told him nothing," he mumbled to her, leaning down and pressing his forehead against hers. He didn't want to assume the worst, but it was more than likely looking that way when she started to speak. He closed his eyes, coming to the realisation that Valerii was in fact in the gang that his father has been desperate to capture all these years. He opened them and saw her look to him. Sam smiled back, hoping that this was all a big mistake, but deep down he knew it wasn't.

As his father returned, he handed him some official police documents. Sam let go of Valerii's hands, flicking through the papers and sighing deeply. It was all true. The documents showed that Valerii was the daughter of the infamous gang leader, showing mugshots of her father and the other mugshots of members and intel his father had managed to pry out of the ones he had caught.
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 29, 2023 06:54 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Valerii looked at them too from the corners of her eyes "Still has no proof that you know its ME" she said glaring at Sam father " how did you even know my name with just this useless info." then snaked her arm around Sam. "Im a very good kid, Sir. Honest to God." She was only half right in that. " Plus your son and I have a...." but she stopped mid sentance and took a deep breath "Date".
By this point, it didnt matter if she was the one caught. Her father and his gang were safe. It was the smaller ones that have been doing the worst in the area. " Plus you have it all wrong." Her hazel hues looked at the officer once more " Its the smaller gangs that have been doing all this shit. Not my father or his gang. " she was also half right about this. What was there to believe at this point. " You and I need a good old adult to adult talk" her eyes glanced back at the dad. " Sam stays out of this no matter what. As does my father. Its only about me. Got it?" Her fieryness got the best of her.

Edited at August 29, 2023 04:03 PM by Queen Elsa
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 29, 2023 07:02 AM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sam was confused. First she was denying it and then she was admitting the whole thing. As he looked through the documents, he felt her arm around him. He cared about her too much to let her go after all this, his father was the one pining for the gangs arrest. Nothing to do with him. Sam looked back up to his father and handed the documents back. It was all confirmed, the rest was none of his business. His arm wrapped around her in response and he glanced to his father. "Please dad. Work something out, I don't want to lose Valerii over this," he pleaded with him and his father could see their happiness radiating through them.
After a while of deliberating with himself, he just nodded. "Fine. A talk," he said abruptly, looking to Valerii. He cleared his throat and looked to Sam apologetically. Obviously his father didn't want this to happen, but unfortunately this has taken place and they now had to deal with it accordingly.
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 29, 2023 11:05 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Valerii sighed as she squeezed his hand once more, trying to reasure Sam "Dont worry about me. Its gonna be ok. I promise. Your father and I just need to have a better understanding on this." her hazel orbs looked into Sam's. Making sure he understood. When she saw that he did, she placed a kiss to his forehead and stepped back. " Ok then. Lets talk. I have all night to do so. But Its only about me, no one else. And boy I got questions for you, Sir"
Valerii waited for Sams father to guide her to a private area so they could talk. And hopefully it would go smoothly than it happened. So far so good. Just go with the flow and hear him out on what he has to say before blurting out random things. Make him understand. And most of all, dont loose Sam over this.

Edited at August 29, 2023 12:29 PM by Queen Elsa
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 30, 2023 03:21 AM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sam just nodded with a small, sad smile. He hoped that his father would see reason, and not be clouded with anger over the gang. Soon, his father gestured Valerii to go into the office that was nearby. Sam just sat down on the couch, chewing on his fingers with anxiety as he waited.

His father sat down on a chair and looked to Valerii. "How much do you like my son?" He asked, staring at her as she entered the office. His father needed to know how deep the pair of them were, in order to deal with this accordingly.
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 30, 2023 06:20 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
What? Not the type of question I was thinking I would get... Valerii thought as she stepped into his office. " I really like him, Sir. Like... like him like him. I am very crazy for him" She was telling the true as she looked into his eyes. " But Sir.... if I may ask.... how is it you know my name? Besides the other gangs telling you.... I dont understand why you even want my father and his gang."
This wasnt a tough question either. It was rather simple. But she made it seem like an impossible one to even answer. " On the other hand, I'ma very talented lady, beneath all this. I didnt want to be in a gang, but I was raised by my father since my mother died and I never thought of leaving, but the moment I saw your son, Sam.....something changed" getting off topic here, Val. Its about you, not Sam. " If you think i want to go to jail, hell no. I dont deserve to go there."

Edited at August 30, 2023 02:54 PM by Queen Elsa
Silent Creek x Queen ElsaAugust 30, 2023 01:13 PM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
His father felt satisfied with her answer, not sure if he was happy or disheartened that she genuinely liked Sam. It made his job harder for certain. He grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest and raising his dark brown eyebrows. He shrugged, not what to give too much away. "I have my sources," he spoke, in response to her asking how he knew who she was. After a while of thinking and wondering, he spoke up. "Okay, tell you what. To avoid going to prison, I'll offer you a deal. You have to give me information to take down your father's gang. And I'll let you go," he offered, gesturing his hands out in front of him as he stopped talking. His father was keen to see her reaction and how she was going to respond.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us