Wolf Play : Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.
Chatbox
 Magnus Bane
05:46:48 Mag/Maggy
Hey^^
 Falling Stars
05:45:37 star, she/her
-WP Click-

i have no idea what to name her :,)
 ZEFHYR
05:45:24 
Q. are all caterpillars usable as snacks?
 distant-screams
05:45:17 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, the only good pup from norm's last litter e.e
 Apothecary
05:39:15 Medicinally Autistic
Do I buy more moves? I need pandas
 Nevermore.
05:35:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It really is interesting. I've started to do it just on my own time as well because I clearly don't have better things to be doing :")
 Long Wang
05:35:13 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Well at least that was the fourth round not the first this time
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
 Zeraphia
05:34:14 Spooky Vah
>.>

Bah, I have dishes that i forgot about. I'll be back--later. Probably.
 Zeraphia
05:33:44 Spooky Vah
Never

That sounds like it could be super interesting.
 Enigma
05:33:35 
Aight g'bye everyone, I'm off to play the sims
 starmutt
05:33:32 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol they're still active yeah :D its nearing 200 pages now!
 Caeruleum
05:33:23 Cae, Blue
anytime <3
 Anxiety
05:33:07 ancient as hell
thanks, Cae ♥
 Nevermore.
05:33:00 Never/Nev
Vah

I absolutely love it. I found some very interesting things in my searches 👀 Makes up about 20% of my job.
 ZEFHYR
05:32:53 
i heart explore
 Zeraphia
05:32:15 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Oh man. That's such beautiful art. *^*
 Anxiety
05:32:00 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? need a win for a quest :')
 Caeruleum
05:31:57 Cae, Blue
now thats a name i havent heard in ages! are they still working on their comic? last ive seen them, they just started publishing it :')
 starmutt
05:30:50 marsh | they/it
i have so much aminirus art ong
i also got so many gifts for friends from her haha
-Click-
 Zeraphia
05:29:22 Spooky Vah
Never

.-.

That sounds like fun. I wanna do that--

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Ocelot : +5
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   236 

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 11:43 AM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"Okay," Andrea answered him back before he kissed her.
Andrea kissed Mark back as she was in love with him and willing to stay with him and work with him full time. Just then Andrea's mother started calling.
"Sorry," Andrea said as she pulled away to answer. "Hello?" Andrea asked.
Her mom was upset that she was at her classes today, but Andrea said she was with her boyfriend and that they were hanging out for the day and that she didn't want to go to college anymore as she was working as an actress. Her mom started yelling because her mother was concerned that they were having sex and not being safe and Andrea was putting her future in jeopardy.
"No mom. We're not doing that, not at the moment anyways. We're fine. I know what to do. Yes mom, I know. No, I want to act and I'm already starring in a show with my boyfriend, Mark Ruffalo," Andrea explained to her mom.
Her mom was surprised that her boyfriend was a celebrity, but stopped yelling. "Just be careful honey. They can be dangerous and always leave when something bad happens to them or their girlfriend/wife gets pregnant. Don't do anything you will regret. I will let the head boss know that you're not going to be in college anymore and that you have taken off in your acting career," Andrea's mother said over the phone, just concerned and worried for her daughter.
"I know. I will be careful. I love you too. Yes, I will make sure to eat. No, I know. Yes, I will take care of myself. No, I don't have a service dog yet. I will be fine mom. I promise to come home for the holidays," Andrea answered back as her mother was still talking to her. "Bye mom," Andrea said and then hung up.
"I'm sorry for interrupting our time. My mother is always worried about me. She says some of the most concerning things sometimes. I'm fine though," Andrea apologized to Mark as she didn't want him to think that she had to leave him or didn't like him for stopping their kissing session.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 12:02 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark listened to her and he said "it's okay Andrea. I know what it is like. Your mother is wrong though. Most celebrities are not dangerous and they don't always leave when anything happens or when their girlfriends/ wives get pregnant. Most of them are actually happy to be starting to a family." He was telling the truth as he knew most celebrities were happy to be parents. Mark ask "have you ever heard of Vincent D Onofrio? He is a celebrity." He was not sure if she knew about Vincent D Onofrio. Mark knew Vincent but not personally as Vincent was Lawrence's dad who never had a chance to meet Lawrence. Mark look at her as he was not sure what was going to happen next but he was feeling relax. Mark said "I know that I will stay with you even if things are bad and if you do become pregnant. I just want to stay with you." He kissed her cheek.

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 12:13 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"I don't know him personally but I know of him. But, I know most celebrities aren't dangerous and leave. My mom is just concerned and worried. That's all. I know she means well at times. But you will stay if something bad were to happen or if I did become pregnant?" Andrea explained as she was glad that Mark would stay for her.
She smiled as she felt him kiss her cheek. "Maybe we should wait though until we're certain we're ready for a child and we're prepared and everything. I don't want anything bad to happen to our family if it does happen.," Andrea mentioned to him as she wanted to be sure he was going to stay with her, even if that meant waiting to have a child until after marriage.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 12:25 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mark said "I will stay with you though the bad times and I will stay with you if you did become pregnant. I am not going to leave you just because something bad happened or just because you become pregnant with my child. I would never leave you. I will stay with you and help you with everything that you needed help with. I would buy everything that we would need for a baby." He kissed her hand as he was going to stay with her. Mark said "we can wait if you want. I will always be here with you Andrea. I want to wait until we feel comfortable with having a baby. I know that it's weird coming from me but I want to prove to you that I am not going anywhere unless you are going with me."
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 12:43 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
"Good. Because I want you to stay and I don't want you to leave and I would never leave you either, no matter what happens. I like the sound of you proving yourself. Why don't we talk some more?" Andrea explained to Mark as she sat there with him.
She took his hands as she looked at him caringly. She wanted them to have everything and be happy with each other.
Sadie watched Lawrence leave to go meet her father and she began to work on cleaning the house. Sadie started on vacuuming and washing the windows and then cleaning clothes/doing the laundry while washing dishes and putting them away. Then she went to the store and grabbed some organizers and came back and organized everything.
(Can we time skip to a couple of years to before Andrea and Sadie get married?)
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 01:02 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark listened to her and said "we can talk some more. I like the sound of that. I mean it as we can learn each others dislikes and likes." He smiled softly as he was not caring about what anyone else said as he wanted to be able to prove to the whole world that they were wrong about celebrities and everything else. Mark said "I am glad that we are to taking things slowly as I want to get to know you better and I want you to be happy with everything." He look at her as he was sitting by her.

Lawrence went to where Sadie's father work and he was very nervous as he was dressed nicely but he had a feeling that he did not have to worry about anything but he knew that he would have to be careful. Lawrence went inside and went to find Sadie's father as he had no idea what was going to happen next. Lawrence knew that he would probably have to get a bigger house for them but he was going to talk to Sadie about it first.

(Sure.)

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 01:13 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
(5 years later.)
Andrea was busy talking to celebrities about the wedding invitations and where the wedding was taking place. It had been 5 years since Andrea first worked with Mark and she's really made a name for herself and was engaged to Mark Ruffalo and everyone knew about it. They had 3 days till the wedding, but the celebrities that were invited just wanted to make sure that the wedding was taking place where they were thinking it was. Andrea stepped onto the set and began filming as she was a lead in a famous movie. After hours passed, Andrea had planned to go to a restaurant with Mark for dinner as they had both been busy with wedding plans. Andrea got to the restaurant and sat down as she waited for Mark for her glass of wine, not caring if anyone saw her or Mark as they were in love and were celebrities.
Meanwhile, Sadie was working with Lawrence for their wedding as they still had 2 weeks till their wedding so that Andrea and Mark and Lawrence's family could come to the wedding.
"Are you okay if I invite your uncle and his fiance to the wedding or should I leave them out?" Sadie asked as she was about ready to send out the invitations but wanted to double check with Lawrence.
Sadie looked at him, unsure if he was on good terms with his uncle or not. "You know. Your uncle really cares about you. You guys should get together sometime and talk things over," Sadie said as she didn't know if they already have or not, but she wanted everyone to be happy.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 01:32 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark went to the restaurant and he saw Andrea as he was smiling. Mark went to Andrea and said "hello beautiful." He was always giving her nicknames as he was feeling happy about their wedding since he was going to be marrying the woman that he loves. Mark was happy to be with Andrea and he knew that eventually he would have to talk to Lawrence but he knew that he would have time to do it since he wanted Lawrence to be part of his family. Mark knew that Lawrence would be okay with it.

Lawrence heard Sadie and said "we can invite them. I am thinking that maybe my dad could be my best man." Lawrence knew Vincent had never got to meet him since his mother put him up for adoption after he was born but Vincent was able to get in contact with him which made him feel happy. Lawrence ask "would it be okay if I invited my dad Vincent to our wedding?" He was not sure what she would say. Lawrence said "I will talk to my uncle soon."

Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 01:56 PM

Dawn of the Sky

Neutral

Give Award
Andrea heard him and looked up. "Hi, love," Andrea answered back as she smiled as she was happy to see him.
"Hey, everybody knows about the wedding and is all set. However, I was wondering if you'd like to talk to your nephew before the wedding? I did invite them afterall, but I know you and him are not on good terms at the moment. However, I think it would be best to make up before our weddings so it's not awkward for them to be there. What do you think?" Andrea explained as the waitress came over and dropped off Mark's drink, since Andrea had already ordered it before he came and she was just waiting for him to arrive.
The waitress left and Andrea took a sip of her wine. "Sadie's already pregnant so I want to do something nice for her. Plus, we still have to figure out where to have our honeymoon as I want to have that set before the wedding so I can make the arrangements," Andrea mentioned.
Sadie looked up and said that Lawrence could invite his father and have him as his best man. "My maid of honor was going to be Andrea, but I can always change it if you'd rather I have someone else. I just want you to be happy and on good terms with them. Andrea said she'd already help me with anything I need if I allow it. Come on. I want them to be in our lives, after all they are family and I'd hate for them to miss out on seeing our babies after the twins are born," Sadie explained, looking at him carefully.
Werewolf x Dawn of the Sky role play.November 25, 2023 04:23 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mark listened to her and took a drink as he was thinking about what he could do to make it up to Lawrence. Mark said "congratulations to Sadie. I know that she will be an excellent mother." He was happy for them. Mark added "I will be more than happy to get Lawrence back on good terms so that we can still be part of each other's life."

Lawrence was listening to her and said "I will talk to my uncle and get back on good terms. You can have Andrea as your maid of honor. I want them to be in our lives too." He look at her as he was willing to talk to his uncle.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   236 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us