Boe

XDD you don't have to.
 Boeing
07:28:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Zera
I can write something lol
 Zeraphia
07:28:07 Vah stalks forums
I kind of want to write but at the same time, my head hurts too much to do any in my book.
 Tech
07:26:50 
Zera
Same
 Zeraphia
07:26:14 Vah stalks forums
I am so bored >..>
 Silent Lucidity
07:25:52 Silent, Lucid
Thoughts?
-Click-
 Gallifrey Falls
07:24:18 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 kycantina
07:20:12 ky
Salem, I think Astley is a beautiful option for him :)
 Apothecary
07:20:07 Medicinally Autistic
Wondering if I should profit off of the new boots. I have 700 moonflowers

I could always save my moon flowers too.
 Salem
07:15:42 Rumi
Name ideas? :3
-WP Click-
 Apothecary
07:14:09 Medicinally Autistic
Time to redo my pack page xD
 Hallow's Eve
07:11:08 Hallow, Eve
Man IÂ’m ready for classes to be over
 Vennenum
07:08:55 Venn/Venne
Moonnight - save them?
 Moonnightshade
07:07:58 
I have 3 wolf party tokens but my den is full and I don't have premium or apples :(
 Transcendence
07:03:49 free palestine
Imagine Eve banning all rick roll suspected links for the lols
 Boeing
07:02:12 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I only clicked it because it wasn't a WP forum link lol
wait. I swear... one day someone's uploading a gif of rickroll onto postimages >.>
 kycantina
07:00:23 ky
Con, one day you're going to need us to actually click the links you send and by then it'll be too late
 Geo
06:59:32 xx
venn
i can only imagine LOL
 Convivial
06:59:27 You've been Conned
Venn
It's an option on phone cameras that zooms out, makes anything up close look really funny so people will take pictures of eachother with 0.5 just for jokes
 Salom_
06:59:25 Sal, Salmon
Convivial
A bit! ItÂ’s silly, I like it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +3
Copperhead : -4
Mojave Green Rattler : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Anti x Red MoonAugust 7, 2024 02:37 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post unless you are Anti or Red Moon but feel free to follow along

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award
hold for plot

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Ilyana Sera Whyte

"Ily"

Female / 23 / Straight

Born to peasant farmers in the Kingdom of Reyes, Ilyana grew up the normal life any poor child would, that was until an altercation revealed the truth of her lineage. She was truly born the bastard of a brothel wench and one of the royal family members. She was soon chased outside the Kingdom at just the age of 6, barely clinging to life in the forests outside the Kingdom so her truth could never be revealed.

Personality

Ilyana is not one to appear in the public eye anymore, hiding herself deep within the forests beyond to Kingdom to live in solitude. She is a loner and prefers life this way. No attention, no drama, just peace and quiet. Though she is a secluded person who can seem cold at first, she has a mother's soul. She cares deeply about those around her who treat her with respect, especially anything ill or injured. She gives her whole heart to treat them as best as she can, providing for them first before herself.

Though she can seem like a very well organized person, it does take its toll. She is hard on herself, pushing herself to the limits to make sure things are finished before spending the time to relax. With this comes her fiery temper that can flare when others try and mess with her set schedule and ways, she cares deeply about the ways she has created to run things smoothly.

Appearance

Ilyana is a stunning woman, which can be quite a shock when people see what she is and how she lives. She does not care about her beauty, she says the mind and soul is more attractive than looks. Her long, thick, curls can almost always be found tied up with ribbon out of her face. Her tanned skin soft and subtly with the occasional scar from work and fights. The most predominant feature of Ilyana is the thick scar across her right arm from a nasty fight. Ilyana tends to stick to simple shirts and pants while she works, the occasional dress can be found but normally only if her other clothes are dirty. Always some sort of weapon can be found on her person, whether that be a small dagger, her bow and quiver or her sword.

Qualities

Good Qualities

~ Smart - Ilyana is a very smart woman, able to easily come up with solutions. She uses her mind before her moves.

~ Skilled - Ilyana has the ability to defend herself if time comes where it is needed. She tends to use her physical skills first before the help of her companion.

~ Caring - Ilyana has a mother's soul, always wanting to care for those around her.

Bad Qualities

~ Temper - Ilyana can get stressed easily in certain situations and her temper will flare, causing her to lash out. She never truly means it, but her words can hurt.

~ Emotions - Ilyana can easily be swayed when it comes to playing with her emotions and feelings.

Likes and Dislikes

~ Sword fighting and Archery

~ Cooking

~ Flying

~ Animals

Dislikes

~ People

~ Whining

~ The Ocean

Other

Ilyana has quite the special companion that is almost always by her side. During her travels one day she found a lone egg buried in ice, a dragons egg. She took it home to keep as a decoration, but the heat from her fireplace soon brought the creature to life. Now her and her companion Meleys live for each other. They have a mental bond that cannot be broken, the two inseparable.

Edited at August 15, 2024 09:29 PM by ANTIDOTE
Anti x Red MoonAugust 7, 2024 02:49 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

~Cassius Spiers~

Role
Your Highness, the Prince

Appearance
Cassius is roughly 6 feet tall exactly. The prince has a strong and muscular build. He has a wide and broad chest, sturdy shoulders, and strong legs. His skin is slightly tanned by the sun from his hours of training outside. Cassius has dark brown, almost black, slightly wavy hair that does not fall lower than his ear tips. His eyes are a brilliant green and are often the first thing that people notice about his appearance, if not his domineering height. Cassius is usually in his prince garb, a decorated robe or outfit while conducting royal duties or meetings. Otherwise, he can be found lounging or strolling around the castle in a simple white shirt, leather pants, and a leather vest. He only wears his crown for important events or when he roams in the public eye.

Personality
Adaptable | Independent | Dedicated | Confident | Intelligent | Sociable | Blunt | Demanding | Sly | Charming | Open Minded

Cassius has been trained and shaped into the role of a royal leader from birth. He has the mind and drive for it, as over time he had grown quite accustomed to what his future duties would be. The prince became dedicated to his studies and is quite intelligent. He genuinely loves to read and learn more about the world. Cassius is also adaptable and ambitious, making it hard to stop him and his plans. He is good at solving problems and trying different techniques. A minor road block or challenge does not discourage him, rather, it pushes him to try harder.

He is also quite independent. Cassius likes doing things alone and for himself, despite having many servants and maids around him at all times. He also has a quiet air of confidence which follows him wherever he goes. Whenever he walks into a room, despite the situation, he keeps a calm and collected front. He knows he is the upcoming king and that he holds power. Thus, he can become a little demanding at times. Although that side of him only emerges if others are not pulling their weight. He expects everyone to do their best and fulfill their duties and his orders.

Cassius is a good talker. He is well practiced in small talk as well as heavy conversations. Conversational and sociable, he does enjoy getting to know others and is quite comfortable in a room of guests at a party. His air of confidence and laid-back demeanor can be soothing in a bustling room of strangers. Cassius also is pretty smooth and charming if he tries to be, although it usually is nothing serious. He is almost too practiced in the polite flirtings with eligible women that it can seem automatic. However, if he were to ever really like someone, he would definitely make it a bit more obvious.

Cassius is also blunt. He knows the truth is more important than protecting someone's feelings. So he doesn't beat around the bush. He is also a little bit of a workaholic sometimes and needs help to give himself a break.

Other

Edited at August 23, 2024 05:08 PM by Red Moon

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us