mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Cherokee x MoonlightSeptember 15, 2024 02:30 PM

Cherokee Pride

Neutral

Give Award
Seraph's eyes lit up at the mentino of Valentina taking the scroll. Why didn't she think of that! "You're awesome!" she chimed in as she sidled in closer to see the scroll better. Practically knocking Riven out of the way who flashed her a rather irritated look that didn't seem to phase her any. The older male student ended up just having to move to let the small blonde sit properly. Their eyes scanning the text in glistening golden ink.
------
When storm and poison clash in the skies,
And flame consumes the darkest cries,
Four shall rise where shadows creep,
To wake the ancient from its sleep.

Divided, they shall break the chain,
And wings shall fall in endless flame.
But should they stand as one in night,
The doom of all shall find no light.

Yet one must turn, to forge the key,
And face the truth no eye can see.
The world shall tremble, riders four,
Lest you stand, forevermore.
------
Silence fell over for what felt like an eternity before Seraph finally, "I got nothing." she sat back with a "hmphh" as her eyes still scanned the text. Searching for any clue or hint as to what it could be alluding to.
Riven was quiet, his pale eyes flicking back and forth from the text and subtly glancing at Valentina occasionally for any reaction.
"Well, we kinda sound screwed according to this thing." he attempted a joke, but was it really a joke? If they couldn't decipher this prophecy, it sounds pretty drastic. Not only that, if they do decipher it, what's to even say they'll like what this prophecy entails? How many times in history have prophecies only resulted in good? What about the one with the formation of the Valtyr mountains?
As if compelled by some unseen force, Seraph pushed herself to her feet and walked over to the "windows", mostly just gaps in the branches. Riven took the opportunity to sidle closer and "study" the prophecy a little closer.
"Hey... you guys..." Seraph's voice was low, barely audible, as if she was staring at a ghost. Her jade green eys fixated on a far out building that had a pillar of black smoke funneling from the top. It was too far out to clearly see but something was definitely on fire. "I think that's the hatchery..." her voice was slightly louder this time. The hatchery and rookery were far out, almost secluded. Most students were forbidden asides froma few trusted older students who only lacked a few years before they were able to take their dragons from the island and back to the mainland where they woud be stationed. The hatchery held all the eggs, most dragon eggs did not hatch until they felt the presence of their rider.
---------
Whiplash sat back on her haunches, turning her vivid purple gaze to eye the fiery red dragon, "I'm just glad my rider is actually socializing". she humored to the other dragon. Her wings tucked close to her body as the dragon attempted to situate herself to get comfortable when her pupils narrowed into slits. Her head turned slowly, the faint scent of smoke flooding all her senses. "somethings not right..." The dragons could feel something was off. The power of ancient magical creatures should not be trifled with, but it also needed protecting. That's the whole reason why the academy was founded was to protect the traditions of the dragons and their riders.
Even Aetherion was up on his feet, his eerie yellow eyes staring in the direction of the smoke puffing into the air. His scales bristling, as if an unknown threat was lingering.
What could have happened to disturb the dragons this much?

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us