Wolf Play : Lakesong x Beautiful Tragedies
Chatbox
 Amygdala
02:31:51 Amy
Okay my 10k mush goal is reached...now i need somebody to delete wolf party so i can keep them
 Embershed
02:22:47 The Minor Nuisance
Quartz teases G1/1T/SV/+12Coppereyes but then gets scolded by the alphas.

Stats: Social +1
Affinity: Like
Mood: Sheepish

Quartz teases CL/G3 | 29R (AC) | 75T but then gets scolded by the alphas.

Stats: Social +2
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Sheepish

Quartz, why are you terrorising everyone today?
 Amygdala
02:18:36 Amy
Bye plane

You will miss me getting my first mush goal XD i only need 70 more and i hit 10k
 Boeing
02:15:41 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Welp. Going to go now
Bye people, see you tomorrow :D
 Boeing
02:15:15 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
You are agreeable disposition. I mean, sure, Rowan is Obedient, but still. You didn't even try to pursue once.
 Boeing
02:14:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I am quite annoyed with Dahlia
She's my pursue wolf and she felt rebellious in every single step. She didn't pursue at all. Damn it, even Rowan is better than you at pursuing.
 CloudGazer
02:02:06 
how does one win this award?
#3 Mini-Game Apprentice
 Boeing
02:01:43 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I give up trying to get CL XD when I need to scroll through 50something generations of wolves you tend to give up rather quickly
 Feiella
02:00:38 Fei the writer
lol
 Amygdala
01:57:39 Amy
I was just submitting an idea for desing an item contest...trying to hide from feis wolves in the forums
 Amygdala
01:56:55 Amy
Plane
Because they are good studs XD

If you like any of them pm me and i can give you a discount if you want
 Feiella
01:53:47 Fei the writer
sorry Bo. I think Amy is trying to hide from my wolves
 Boeing
01:51:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Why do I keep finding all of your studs in my search for an acceptable stud. I swear I've found every single one of your male wolves that you have up so far
 Feiella
01:50:46 Fei the writer
Amy
My wolves are always there XD
 Winterfell
01:50:11 She/her
Amy
Thank you , this is the beginning of my journey I would be excited for 21 but the age here is 18 so I'm well past that
 Boeing
01:48:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
I am, and scouting for studs now is remarkably more difficult than I thought it would be
 Amygdala
01:44:23 Amy
Another pack, Feiella, is in the area. You spot each other and approach, hackles raised

Not again XD
 Amygdala
01:42:06 Amy
Plane
I never really cared about affinity...sometimes i wonder how my pack happiness is decent enough XD
 Clear Sky
01:40:09 Sky / Blue - she,her
boe

so true
 Boeing
01:38:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Agh. Finding wolves that have Excellent affinity is so hard

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Cougar : -2
Red Fox : -1
    Summer Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4

Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 7, 2024 09:21 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gerhard Zurek | Hotel Room
-
I blinked drearily, bleak sunlight drifting in through the curtains of the hotel room. I was about to get and noticed that Emilia was not only still asleep, but had her arm wrapped around my shoulders like I was a teddy bear. This brought an involuntary smile to my face. Doing my best to let her sleep, I slipped out from underneath her arm and grabbed some clothes from my bag to get dressed. I went into the bathroom the change and get ready. After I had combed my hair to how I wanted it, I grabbed my phone and my wallet. And out of habit, I pulled a small note card from my bag and wrote a small note to let Emilia know where I had gone. After checking the time on my phone, I left the room and made my way down to the lobby, taking the stairs instead of the elevator. Let's see where that German coffee shop was...
| Coffee shop |
The cafe wasn't hard to find. It was only a few blocks away, and looked very cozy. Perfect for a day like this. Overcast and rainy. I sat down with my order, sending good morning messages to the friend I was going to visit, sipping my coffee. I was quiet impressed. The coffee was, infact, German based and raised my spirits ever so slightly. I ended ordering a second cup and hang around, gazing out of the window.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 7, 2024 09:38 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Emilia Rizzo | Hotel Room
-
I was none the wiser of my cuddling, but what I did know was that I'd slept rather wonderfully until the sunlight had seeped too far into the room. Once awake, I noticed that Gerhard wasn't in the room, though as I'd gotten up, I noticed the note he'd left. It brought a smile to my face. How sweet it was that he'd left a note for me... I spared it one more glance before grabbing my clothes and things from my bag. I went into the bathroom and changed as well as brushed my hair, pulling it up into a ponytail with a simple piece of ribbon. I'd started to leave, but I doubled back to the note that Gerhard had left for me. I dug a pen out of my purse, writing down a note telling him that I'd be back later. I habitually signed it like I always did as "Em<3". After that, I left so I could head out to do my own errands for the day. I took the elevator to the lobby and headed out the doors into the city.
|City Streets|
Despite the dreary weather, the city still bustled with life and energy. Thankfully, I didn't have much to do and could return at any time to the hotel. I had took this trip to get away from my home town and was actually using it as an escape. While I was here, I figured it wouldn't hurt to scout out new jobs or possibly a new place to live. I wasn't very far from the coffee shop, and I wondered if Gerhard was still there. I didn't want to bother him though, so I decided against going by. It wouldn't be good to make myself seem weird anyways.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 8, 2024 06:10 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gerhard Zurek | Cafe
-
After what seemed like a very long time, I finally got up, paid, and left the coffee shop. The sky was still cloudy, and I felt a light drizzle fall down on my neck. I didn't really feel like going back to the hotel just yet. Wandering through the streets, I peered into shop windows and up at towering office buildings. Resteraunts were scattered up and down the streets I was on, reminding me that I hadn't eaten much since yesterday. Maybe I could go check one out for dinner tonight. I paused for a moment to look in a window, this one belonging to a bookstore. Maybe there was something good here... I ducked inside, the rain begining to fall more steadily now. I was greeted by the shop keeper upon entry and I cheerfuly returned the hello. I browsed the shelves, not really looking for something in particular. The store was very quiet, the few customers other than me kept to themselves and their books. Almost like a library. I stopped my walk infront of the historical non-fiction section. I remembered that there was a book that I'd been wanting to read but couldn't find. Hopefully it was here...
| City streets |
I stumbled out of the bookstore, my arms heavy with more then one book. Ok, I had atleast five. But isn't this why I had brought a spare bag? Not only had I picked up a few volumes for myself, including the one I had wanted, but also a few for the friend I was visiting. Doing my best to shield my books from the rain, I made my way back to the hotel. There was no point in calling a taxi, since most other people would be waiting on one right now anyway. Besides, I doubted my wallet would appreciate me spending at least $20 on a taxi when there was only a two block walk.
| Hotel |
Breathing heavily from carrying my books, I finally reached the hotel. Maybe I should have called a taxi. The rain had gotten a bit worse and the books didn't exactly help. I pressed the button for the third floor in the elevator and pratically fell through my room door. I dumped my purchases onto the desk. I cold put them away later. Taking a moment to breathe, my gaze swept the room and fell upon the note I had left. The words looked a bit different now. I wandered over to it and picked it up. The note no longer bore my handwriting, but what was apparently Emilias, since it was signed 'Em <3'. I chuckled and put it away. Room cleaning had monst likely been here, but had left the note. How thoughtful of them. I sighed and sat down on the bed, picking up one of my new books and beginning to read.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 8, 2024 06:57 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Emilia Rizzo | Crafts Store
-
I had wandered the streets for a while, admiring what the city had to behold. I'd identified a few places I could put applications in at for apartments as well as jobs, so now I was looking for something to do. That was when a crafts store caught my eye, leading me to dip in right before the rain started. I truly should have looked at the weather before I left, but I didn't think that it would actually rain. Oh well. I went over to the knitting section, looking at all the colorful yarns. It was a much bigger selection than what most stores had to offer, so I picked out a few bundles and grabbed some knitting needles before going to check out. As I looked out the window, I realized it was still raining. Shoot. Perhaps I could hail a taxi since it wasn't a light rain anymore.
But how wrong I was.
|Hotel|
There hadn't been a single taxi available, and i had made a decision I had quickly regretted but committed to. As I walked into the lobby, I could feel all eyes on me. I was drenched from head to toe, though my knitting supplies was thankfully dry since I tied the plastic bag they were contained in. I had tried to air dry in the foyer before going into the lobby, but it didn't do much good, so I trudged through towards the elevator, wanting nothing more than to dry off. I was freezing. I pressed the button for the third floor, exiting quickly once it had reached it's destination. My cold hands fumbled with the keycard, but it wasn't long before I was entering the room. I dropped my shopping bag alongside my duffle, taking off my shoes before looking up to see that Gerhard had returned. "Hi," I murmured, digging through my luggage for dry clothes. While I wasn't dripping wet anymore, my clothes were still soaked and my hair was damp.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 9, 2024 12:23 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gerhard Zurek | Hotel room
-
I raised my head as I head Emilia enter the room. She was wet, to say the most. A bit damp. I smiled. "Got caught in the rain, huh?" I got up to step out of the room again incase she wanted to change clothes. A glance out of the window told me that it was still raining and if I wanted something to eat, I'd have to order it to the room from the hotel. Stepping out into the hall, I pulled out my phone to see if the hotel had a dinner menu. They did, and it wasn't that bad. I scrolled around, looking at dishes and ordering a few things. It was quiet in the hall, almost as peaceful as the bookstore.
Lakesong x Beautiful TragediesJune 9, 2024 12:33 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Emilia Rizzo | Hotel Room
-
"Got caught in the rain, huh?" Gerhards words made me laugh lightly as I nodded. "Definitely so. Not a single taxi was available," I told him before he'd stepped out. I smiled lightly, still appreciating every bit of politeness that was coming from him. It would seem he was just quiet, yet quite kind. I got dressed quickly, shedding my wet clothes for clean, dry ones that provided more warmth. I wouldn't be leaving again unless I had to, so I'd be ordering food into the hotel as well at some point. Once I was done getting dressed and everything was out of the way, I opened the door to let him know that I was done. "All done.. You don't have to keep stepping out if you don't want to," I told him, not wanting him to feel burdened or anything. "It's quite sweet, but I truly don't mind just stepping into the bathroom," I said as I stepped aside, waiting for him to come back in if that's what he wanted.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us