Wolf Play : Stormy x Broken
Chatbox
 Amygdala
02:31:51 Amy
Okay my 10k mush goal is reached...now i need somebody to delete wolf party so i can keep them
 Embershed
02:22:47 The Minor Nuisance
Quartz teases G1/1T/SV/+12Coppereyes but then gets scolded by the alphas.

Stats: Social +1
Affinity: Like
Mood: Sheepish

Quartz teases CL/G3 | 29R (AC) | 75T but then gets scolded by the alphas.

Stats: Social +2
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Sheepish

Quartz, why are you terrorising everyone today?
 Amygdala
02:18:36 Amy
Bye plane

You will miss me getting my first mush goal XD i only need 70 more and i hit 10k
 Boeing
02:15:41 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Welp. Going to go now
Bye people, see you tomorrow :D
 Boeing
02:15:15 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
You are agreeable disposition. I mean, sure, Rowan is Obedient, but still. You didn't even try to pursue once.
 Boeing
02:14:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I am quite annoyed with Dahlia
She's my pursue wolf and she felt rebellious in every single step. She didn't pursue at all. Damn it, even Rowan is better than you at pursuing.
 CloudGazer
02:02:06 
how does one win this award?
#3 Mini-Game Apprentice
 Boeing
02:01:43 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I give up trying to get CL XD when I need to scroll through 50something generations of wolves you tend to give up rather quickly
 Feiella
02:00:38 Fei the writer
lol
 Amygdala
01:57:39 Amy
I was just submitting an idea for desing an item contest...trying to hide from feis wolves in the forums
 Amygdala
01:56:55 Amy
Plane
Because they are good studs XD

If you like any of them pm me and i can give you a discount if you want
 Feiella
01:53:47 Fei the writer
sorry Bo. I think Amy is trying to hide from my wolves
 Boeing
01:51:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Why do I keep finding all of your studs in my search for an acceptable stud. I swear I've found every single one of your male wolves that you have up so far
 Feiella
01:50:46 Fei the writer
Amy
My wolves are always there XD
 Winterfell
01:50:11 She/her
Amy
Thank you , this is the beginning of my journey I would be excited for 21 but the age here is 18 so I'm well past that
 Boeing
01:48:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
I am, and scouting for studs now is remarkably more difficult than I thought it would be
 Amygdala
01:44:23 Amy
Another pack, Feiella, is in the area. You spot each other and approach, hackles raised

Not again XD
 Amygdala
01:42:06 Amy
Plane
I never really cared about affinity...sometimes i wonder how my pack happiness is decent enough XD
 Clear Sky
01:40:09 Sky / Blue - she,her
boe

so true
 Boeing
01:38:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Agh. Finding wolves that have Excellent affinity is so hard

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Cougar : -2
Red Fox : -1
    Summer Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Stormy x BrokenJune 2, 2024 12:23 AM

{~Stormy_Skies~}

Neutral

Give Award
Unless your user is in the title of the forum or you were invited to participate in this rp, please don't post here. Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day!
《~》《~》《~》
Rp Participants
{~Stormy_Skies~}
and
Broken Rivers.
Stormy x BrokenJune 2, 2024 12:32 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Hello!
I have created my man!
Aaron
Height
5'9
Appearance
Aaron is a tall, handsome guy, with lightly tanned white skin and bright, permanently excited green eyes. He has shaggy blonde hair, and long eyelashes. He is about 5'9, and is slightly skinny but pretty muscular. He wears glasses to read, and usually keeps them in his pocket when he's not using them. He wears headphones a lot to be able to focus on what he's doing without thinking too fast. He usually wears jeans and a white hoodie, with a silver fox necklace around his neck. He is on his phone a lot, trying to keep himself busy by writing short stories. He wears tennis shoes or flip-flops most of the time, not really feeling comfortable in anything else.
Shifted Forms
His forms when he shifts are usually either a wolf or a dragon. As a wolf, he is a shaggy-furred black and gold striped animal, with white tear-specks under his eyes. He has a long tail and long, thick, soft fur. His eyes stay green, but they grow a bit darker, and he prefers to keep his fox necklace on even as a wolf or dragon. As a dragon, he is slightly smaller than the average dragon, only reaching the height of about ten feet. He is a silver and black dragon with beautiful opalescent scales that seem to glow if even a bit of light reaches them.
Personality
Aaron is a pretty funny guy, the kind of person you would always want to go hang out with at a party. He has a catching laugh, and his sparkling green eyes draw you in from a distance. He worries a lot, and will never try to hurt your feeling on purpose, ever. He is fiercely protective, and will stand up for his friends against anything. If all his friends jumped off a cliff, he would jump off too just to make sure they were okay at the bottom. He is pretty smart, and has a nervous habit of pushing up his glasses or fidgeting with his necklace or hair. He is really a very sweet guy, even though he does have a bit of a hard time focusing, and definitely with being serious about stuff.
He loves reading and writing, as well as painting. Unlike these calm activities however, he also enjoys swimming and running and parties, which definitely mean that he greatly enjoys spending time with friends.
Dislikes
He hates when he has to do a lot of homework after he gets out of his classes, especially if he was at a party or plans to go to a party.

Edited at June 2, 2024 11:35 PM by Broken Rivers
Stormy x BrokenJune 2, 2024 12:55 AM

{~Stormy_Skies~}

Neutral

Give Award
Greetings! My characters shoulder both be finished (hopefully) soon. ^^
《~》《~》《~》《~》《~》
Name: Dorian Maine
Name Pronounciation: DOOR-REE-INN MANE
Name Meaning: A name of Greek origin meaning "gift".
Height: 7'1"... he's basically a giant. :'D
Sexuality: Omnisexual and polyamorous.
Species: Shapeshifter
Appearance: Dorian, though most recognizable due to his height, is a bit unique in appearance. His hair is long - reaching almost to his elbows when worn down but is normally kept up in a braid or mostly neat bun - and almost wavy in appearance, and is raven black in color; meaning his hair has the faintest blue-ish hue in the sunlight. His complexion is just a little dark and could be compared to milk chocolate (closest comparison I could think of rip-), being smooth and holding almost no blemishes if not for the fact that he's got a few scars that are typically covered up by longer clothes. The color of his eyes is almost golden in color but holds a yellowish-green hue, with little brown flecks and pupils that shift between rounded and slitted (think similar to cat pupils). On the left side of his neck is a small birthmark that's almost eerily shaped like one half of a broken heart; he's also got a medium sized tattoo on his right shoulder blade in the form of a dragon.
-
Clothing-wise he usually isn't picky, but he prefers longer clothes such as jeans and long sleeves/t-shirt and hoodie to cover up the variety of scars that litter his body. Dull or darker colors are what he seems to favor, but from other observations - and word from Zahir - his favorite colors are green, red, and blue. He normally just wears plain sneakers over white or black socks, so there's nothing too interesting there.
-
With the help of his shapeshifting, he's able to shift into one of about three forms. The first one is a dog that resembles a greyhound, with long legs and a thin frame, but the fur is slightly longer and is the same black coloration as his hair; even the eyes are the same yellow-gold. The second form is something reptilian with gray-black scales and yellow-green eyes, a bipedal creature with a long tail, short-ish arms, and clawed 'fingers'; one might compare it to a velociraptor, except it's slightly bigger, being roughly the same height as a full-grown lion. The final form is, well.. a dragon, for lack of a better description; just like his height in human form, his dragon form is quite impressively tall and is estimated to be around 15 feet tall, with black scales littered with sprinkles of white and bits of brown along his legs and wings, and bright yellow eyes that glow faintly in the darkness.
Personality: Dorian is what many would call shy, or perhaps introverted would be a better word. While he used to be more outgoing in his younger years, as he's grown, he became quiet and almost timid, lacking things such as self-confidence and the proper courage to socialize due to a; anxiety, and b; the fact that he was pretty sheltered growing up. He tends to startle easily and appears to be emotionally sensitive; that much is obvious when he's picked on due to how he doesn't talk hardly at all, which leaves him upset and often on the verge of tears (ones that don't normally fall freely unless something was bad enough). However, despite most of this, Dorian can be quite sweet and affectionate, and even tends to be protective of those he considers close friends and/or family. Towards a love interest (or love interests in this case), he'd be a bit clingy and overall affectionate in the similar adorable manner compared to that of a puppy, and he'd shower that person (people) in love and the occasional small gifts.
Other:
- He suffers from partial mutism; he was in an accident when he was in high school that left his vocal cords pretty damaged, so it hurts him a little to talk sometimes. So instead, he chooses to communicate through Morse code (through which he uses a small clicker that he carries around) or through ASL. However, he's still technically eligible for surgery to fix his voice/vocal cords, but surgeries like that tendnto cost quite a lot and don't always turn out well, so Dorian is very hesitant to get the surgery.. that, and he doesn't like doctors much, mostly since he's afraid of needles.
- He and Zahir are exes; the two of them met in middle school but didn't start dating until their sophomore year of high-school, though they broke up shortly before graduating from their senior year. Dorian was the one who initiated the breakup due to the fact that his parents have a massive dislike for sirens and siren hybrids and essentially peer pressured him into breaking things off with Zahir before his family eventually moved away due to his dad getting a new job.
《~》《~》《~》《~》《~》
Name: Zahir Laikow
Name Pronounciation: ZAH-HEAR LIE-COW
Name Meaning: A name of Arabic origin meaning "helper" and/or "supporter".
Height: 6'5".. still tall but not as much as Dorian.
Sexuality: Bisexual and polyamorous.
Species: Siren hybrid; other half is unknown.
Appearance: WIP
Personality: WIP
Other:
- He was involved in a car accident when he was in middle school; it resulted in Zahir being temporarily paralyzed from the waist down due to the position he was found in. Luckily they recovered and gained use of their legs again, but due to the damage that was done, their right leg has a permanent limp that tends to be more obvious when they're up and on their feet for too long.
- He's only partially aware that Dorian never actually wanted to break up with him in the past, but due to things still being a little awkward, they never had the courage to ask Dorian about the reason behind the breakup.

Edited at June 2, 2024 03:08 AM by {~Stormy_Skies~}
Stormy x BrokenJune 2, 2024 01:04 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Aaron - Male
He was tired. Very, very tired. How much sleep had he gotten last night? He couldn't actually remember, but it didn't matter, because right now he had to get to his first class of the day. He sat up, and winced as black flashed in the corners of his vision. He really needed to get better at actually sleeping. He yawned, slowly dragging himself out of bed, his sore arms aching. He had had a tennis match yesterday, and it had hurt. "Ugh..." he groaned, running his hands through his tangled hair. He got dressed slowly, then brushed his hair a bit faster, knowing that his professor would be mad if he was late again. He grabbed a smoothie for breakfast, then left his dorm, groaning again at the black fur on the rug. He hated it when he accidentally shifted at night when he was tired. He wasn't paying attention in the hall, and accidentally smacked right into a door. Darn. He got up, hoping that whoever was in there wasn't gonna come out and yell at him.
Stormy x BrokenJune 3, 2024 02:16 AM

{~Stormy_Skies~}

Neutral

Give Award
《☆•Dorian•☆》
<>
He'd been preparing to leave his dorm roughly around that same moment, but he'd paused in order to grab his hoodie and slip on his shoes. As he moved to open the door to his dorm - whom he happened to share with a friend(?) of his - he was quick to jolt back with a startled squeak when somebody outside smacked right into his door. He waited for a moment before slowly opening the door a bit wider, frowning uncertainly until he spotted a blonde haired man stumble back from his door, to which he tilted his head with a slightly furrowed brow. While hesitant, he was also slightly concerned, feeling as though he had to apologize and make sure the other was okay. He gathered up a bit of courage before speaking, though he winced a little while doing so due to how awkward and broken his voice sounded.
-
"A-Are-.. are you o-okay..?"
-
His voice was as soft as it was quiet, absently clearing his throat as though it would help the brokenness of it; it didn't. Nonetheless, he returned his focus to the other man, waiting quietly for confirmation that he was okay as a slightly concerned expression had formed.
Stormy x BrokenJune 3, 2024 10:29 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Aaron - Male
He rubbed his nose and replied, "I'm fine, I suppose. You do have a really hard door though." He stepped back, realizing that he had been blocking the doorframe. His phone buzzed, and he winced. Ten minutes until class was gonna start, and he was already gonna be late. "Sorry! Nice talking to you! I gotta go!" He bit his lip, wondering if he should try to shift. He would get to class a lot faster, but what if someone caught him? Deciding it wasn't worth it, he pulled out his headphones and started trying to find a good song to start with, his mind flashing back to the person at the door. They hadn't sounded so good. He wondered why. Plus, the guy had been so tall... maybe he smacked his face into a stop sign or something? He laughed, but felt a bit bad after. He hated teasing people or doing anything to make them look or feel bad. He shook it off, and went back to walking. Wait. He hadn't ever seen that guy before, and that was a room just down the hall from him. He knew everyone, and that room had been empty for a while, right? Maybe they had new students! New students even from another dorm would be exciting, but another school would be even cooler. Either way, he was at class now, so he should probably pay attention.
Stormy x BrokenJune 11, 2024 10:52 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
This is dead, isn't it?

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us