Wolf Play : Moo Cow x Lakesong | While the World was Freezing
Chatbox
 Polargeist
04:48:03 Chro (he/him)
Emmet -
You don't have to do a lot! It's up to you :D
 Continental Wolves
04:47:10 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I want to do artfight so bad but I don't have the patience to do a lot of art ;-;
 FoggiiSkies
04:45:21 Hazey
starting my 5th artfight attack :'D
 Sea Coast
04:40:05 
Ok thanks so much!
 Eternity
04:39:42 ET
Wilvy
Shitty drivers are a plague 😭
 star shrine
04:39:35 star
yeah lemme think of some ideas
 Sea Coast
04:39:00 
Please?
 Sea Coast
04:38:46 
Could you PM me sea based names for the last wolf in my den?
 star shrine
04:37:59 star
yes very imaginative
 Sea Coast
04:37:51 
No problem had them lying aruond anyway.
 star shrine
04:37:00 star
omg! thanks sea coast!
 Sea Coast
04:36:53 
@Star shrine
Would you consider yourself an imaginitive person?
 Thunder Struck
04:36:01 Thunder
criticism please :>
-WP Click-
 Wilverbeast
04:34:29 Will
@Etea

Considering how bad people drive in my state?? I'm doing so good lmao 😭
 Sea Coast
04:33:52 
Star Shrine. Mail!
 star shrine
04:32:45 star
how many hours does it take for one wolf to give birth?
 SilverShadow
04:31:54 Running Dog
I have witnessed all 3 of my siblings and 2 other gentlemen that mum adopted being taught to drive. It's a parent thing. They just panic. After 25 your brain starts to realize that you are mortal
 Eternity
04:28:30 ET
Continental
Thanks! :D

Wilvy
LMAOO my mum was like that with me driving too
 star shrine
04:27:18 star
uhhh not much
 Sea Coast
04:26:21 
Whats up?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -5
Brown Bear : -3
Black Bear : -3
    Summer Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Fog
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2

Moo Cow x Lakesong | While the World was FreezingMay 8, 2024 05:30 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
I'm happy with everything! Same goes if you want something changed :)
Moo Cow x Lakesong | While the World was FreezingMay 8, 2024 06:23 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
As am I! Do you want to start the rp or should I?
Moo Cow x Lakesong | While the World was FreezingMay 8, 2024 06:24 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accidental double post

Edited at May 8, 2024 06:24 PM by Lakesong
Moo Cow x Lakesong | While the World was FreezingMay 8, 2024 06:35 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
Could you please? :)
Moo Cow x Lakesong | While the World was FreezingMay 8, 2024 06:36 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Of course!
Moo Cow x Lakesong | While the World was FreezingMay 8, 2024 06:41 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kazimir
-
I blinked rapidly, trying not to sneeze as I scanned the field infront of me. Muscles quivering from tension, I hoisted my rifle slightly higher. Holding my breath, I looked up and down the treeline that stretchecd to my left and my right. Thankfully, nothing. Sighing, I looked up, estimating the number of hours left on watch. And groaned. At least two hours until midnight. Two hours until I could get some well-needed rest. Glancing around the tree to my left, I checked for the billionth time that my companion was still where he should be. He was. For once. I rolled my eyes. Cher had wandered off from his post one to many times. Although honestly, I couldn't blame him. Standing in one spot on a breezy October night for five hours would get most people to go somewhere else. Shaking my head and sighing, I looked at the empty fied infront of me, half watching, half lost in thought.

Edited at May 9, 2024 03:24 PM by Lakesong
Moo Cow x Lakesong | While the World was FreezingMay 9, 2024 03:51 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
Madaline
-
I found myself alone, as usual, miles away from any of my companions. The crackle of my ear piece was irritating, making me jump with every little noise. How could one concentrate at the mission on hand with such a noisy line of communication? Not to mention, it was cold. Much colder than I would like with a storm rolling in. My muscles ached with tension from shivered, as I wasn't used to such weather. In the southern territory it was warm and humid with temperatures never reaching below 40 degrees Fahrenheit on most occasions. As I watched from my post high with in a tree, I couldn't help but sigh. When were these men going to get a move on? Surely their watch would end soon. Especially with the weather trying to get worse by the minute. One of them seemed just as ready to move as me, and I couldn't blame him. Having to be so still and quiet for hours on end was tortuous.
Moo Cow x Lakesong | While the World was FreezingMay 9, 2024 04:13 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kazimir
-
I fought the urge to let out a cry of relief when the moon finally reached its highest point in the sky. But I kept my mouth shut. I was shivering, both from the cold and exhaustion, and was tempted to run to the nearest suitable resting place. Turning around, I let my rifle rest in my arms, tired from holding it up for hours on end. But before I could rake even a step, I almost ran into someone. Well not someone. Colonel Verr. He looked at me with slight amusement. If that was even possible. "Do you- ah- need something, sir?" I asked hesitantly. What did he want from me? Especially now, after my watch shift? "No. Not at the current moment. Go get some rest. I'll take over the next shift." On this note, he stepped around me and stood on the edge of the treeline, hands behind his back. Furrowing my brow, I sat down at the base of the nearest tree, very confused. Verr rarely, almost never volunteered to take over a watch for anyone. Pulling out a small, leatherbound book from my pocket, I watched him for a moment before flipping in open to a blank page and setting my pen to it. I paused for a moment, the began writing.
Night watch went well. No sign of any enemy soldiers. Colonel Verr on next shift. Not sure why.
I was too blunt with my diary entries. But I didn't care at the moment. Putting my diary back in its pocket, I rested my head against the rough bark of the tree behind me and closed my eyes. Slightly. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep. So why try. Slightly shifting my position into a more comforable one, I let my mind run to the horizon and back. No reason not to let my thoughts wander.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us