Wolf Play : ANTIDOTE x Iconium
Chatbox
 Purgatory
06:36:10 Purge
just realized I forgot to erase the eye holes on 3 of the designs rip XD eh who needs eyes anyway
 TheFlyingKitten
06:35:15 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
-WP Click-

Uss! I love building them up through explore! >:3
 Sea Coast
06:34:34 
Not the art stuff just bored
 Bobcat
06:34:27 (She) Cat {no bob}
Purgatory
They look great
 Sea Coast
06:33:57 
@Silver
Same
 SilverMountain
06:33:50 Silver, Luna or CWG
IÂ’ve broken the fabric of time by being bored while doing art for friends
 Purgatory
06:33:04 Purge
Hey chat, should I reupload my design entries with dark backgrounds to show the markings better or is it okay?
-WP Click-
 SilverMountain
06:32:57 Silver, Luna or CWG
Bored
 EuropaClan
06:31:19 IAmNotEurope / Euro
Lets have a talk plutoes
 FoggiiSkies
06:28:45 Hazey
mm every 5 or so months I decide I wanna play again and not just chat,, I kinda miss exploring DX
 TheFlyingKitten
06:28:03 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Autumn

Gotcha. XD
 Autumn's Fire
06:27:37 Autumn . . . ?
Kitten
PM me, for I'd love to find out what that "chain mail thing" is! I have to go, XD
 Sea Coast
06:27:05 
@Bobcat

Same!
 TheFlyingKitten
06:26:53 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Autumn

Thank you! I'm also trying to figure out how my little chain mail thing is going so far.
 Bobcat
06:26:42 (She) Cat {no bob}
I forgot to wrestle yesterday 😭
 Autumn's Fire
06:25:56 Autumn . . . ?
You're #13!
Congrats!
 Autumn's Fire
06:25:07 Autumn . . . ?
Kitten
That's good to hear!
The hunting tournament, lol.
 TheFlyingKitten
06:24:34 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
@Autumn

That's good! I'm doing pretty good. Work's going great, my schedule's nice, and I'm doing good in the Hunting Tournament. :)
 Autumn's Fire
06:23:16 Autumn . . . ?
Wish
Great!

Kitten
I'm amazing,thank you for asking! You?
 Unfulfilled Wish
06:22:38 Blue Poison Dart
Autumn
Yes, that's fine.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Coyote : +5
Mountain Lion : +3
    Summer Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2

ANTIDOTE x IconiumApril 18, 2024 10:38 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award

Still breathless from the effort it had taken to free the young woman from her captor, Matias took the moment that it took her to assure him of her wellbeing to take a few deep breaths and quiet the rapid beating of his chest. He murmured a quick acknowledgment of her gratitude before quickly moving on to address her question, not being much for gratitude. In his line of work, he’d been thanked a million times, and it didn’t mean much to him. Not when there was so much more on the line.

“If more come back? Did he say something to you that indicated that he wasn’t acting alone?” The tall figure drew in a deep breath, ushering the young woman toward the front of the building where they were more purposefully in the eye of the public. It was there that a vague sense of familiarity washed over him as it came to her face and her voice, although he could not place it exactly. He’d met a million and one strangers in this city over the last week alone, and not one had he cared enough about to commit their face to memory.

“Did you come to this event alone? With a date? With a friend?” Having not exactly been inside yet to determine what kind of an event it was, Matias could only guess from the way they were both dressed that it was formal enough to require a date. Of course, he had not brought one, but he was not the kind of person to go anywhere with a partner.

Allowing his gaze to shift from her face to the nefarious nightscape behind them, then back to her, he said, “why don’t you sit down, and tell me what exactly it was that happened. Start from the beginning?” Then, sounding a bit too much like the agent that he was rather than the undercover individual he was pretending to be, he added, “I can’t help you if I don’t have all of the details.”

ANTIDOTE x IconiumApril 21, 2024 10:03 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award
Natalia's heart still continued to beat outside her chest as her nerves were on high alert. Even with the man who had saved her by her side, she was still on the edge that something else would happen. She flinched slightly as he felt his hand upon her skin, helping guide the nervous woman back towards the public eye. "He mentioned a boss? How I would have fun when I met him? I have no clue what he is talking about, why would someone want me? Ive never done anything my whole life, Ive never even gotten detention or a parking ticket, I just keep to myself." She said, her voice shakey, explaining as they left the dark alley way and back towards the front of the building where more witnesses would be.
As the two came into the light, she looked to the man, her brows furrowing slightly as she recognized his face. "You, you're the guy from the bar the other week. You were there with a group, spoke up against that drunk college guy" She said, slightly curious to why he was here, that night at the bar he did not seem like the type to be here at this type of event. She shook her head, all of this was a question for another time, when there wasnt the risk of someone trying to kidnap her. "I came alone, the event is for my father so I came to support him but I didn't come with anyone" She answered, still looking around as people still arrived at the event in their fancy cars. Everyone blended in so well with the event, suits and dresses of high qualities, diamonds glinting in the lights, they all fit in, so did her assailant.
Natalia was once again distracted from the man beside her, trying to catch anyone out of the group of people that looked out of place. She came to when he guided her once more towards the benches that lined the front of the building, looking to him as he suggested she sit down and explain the night. She found it quite curious that this stranger was truly trying to get all the details and help her, but in the moment she paid no mind. She nodded and sat down carefull, adjusting her dress before she looked to him.
"It was all normal, I arrived, greeted a handful of people I knew, greeted and spoke with my father and continued to walk around and just mingle. I know a good bit of the guests, fellow politicians and people who work with my father, and everyone I dont know all seemed kind, no one seemed out of place. I went to excuse myself to the restroom and halfway down the hall that man grabs me and pulls me away. He put a gun to my stomach. He said.... something" She explained, shaking her head trying to remember the last part. It had been such a blur in the moment, the panic set in when she realised the mess she was in that her mind was in flight or fight. "He said somehting about using me to get to my father."
The reality set in as she remembered those final words, her father, he could be in danger. "I have to warn him, what if they are inside after him" She said, quickly standing so she could warn him. She had to tell him, what if she was a decoy to get to him, only the worst ran through her mind.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us