Wolf Play : And they were Roommates LichenxEden
Chatbox
 Obscurity
09:19:49 Tai
Knife cats are back??
 Eternity
09:17:57 ET
Interactive, art based species poll! Let me know what you think!
-WP Click-
 Boeing
09:17:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dreams?
 ~Knock-Knock~
09:16:05 ~Jacob
Wow it's not a good day for my eyes today misspelling everything lol
 ~Knock-Knock~
09:15:11 ~Jacob
Anyone see tge trailer fir tge new ALIEN movie? ALIEN:Romulus
 Wiltshire
09:09:31 = Manor =
New RP Idea?
-WP Click-
 Moonlit Lake
09:08:26 
Broken Dawn, it is? That makes me happy I got lucky then.
 Broken Dawn
09:06:31 I complain a lot
Moonlit,
A pretty good combo too, Ery and CS
 Moonlit Lake
09:05:18 
-WP Click- A boost and a defect? Pretty cool.
 Voxtexy
09:02:26 Vox, Corey
Ohh dear.

I've stumbled across some YCHs and the urge to slap down money for them is strong :'D
 Shadowprancer
09:00:28 
Puppy boom in 5 4 3 2 1 0 yay puppyÂ’s and 4 of them too
 Salem
08:59:54 
Mmm poll
-WP Click-
 Vennenum
08:58:47 Venn/Venne
-WP Click-
 Broken Dawn
08:56:56 I complain a lot
Jacob,
Thanks!
 ~Knock-Knock~
08:56:38 ~Jacob
Wow. I love the honey pelts. Congrats
 TheFlyingKitten
08:56:07 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sal

Yeah, it gets difficult at times, but when I get lucky, I get lucky. Those pups get trained up early and quickly.
And thank you so much! ^^
 Broken Dawn
08:54:39 I complain a lot
-WP Click-
Yes Wolf Party! Thank you!
 Salom_
08:54:28 Sal
Petri Dish
Sheesh that does sound kind of tricky. My pack doesnÂ’t have the best affinity now because I forgot to check that. That sounds like such a cool project though. Good luck!!
 Mercenary
08:52:44 
Hiya chat
 TheFlyingKitten
08:52:38 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sal

The rough thing is that I'm trying my best to get Coward/Villain Neutral pups with Excellent affinity. If they're anything other than that they get tossed because of the project I'm working on. My entire team is comprised of wolves with those traits at the moment.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Western Rattlesnake : +2
Grizzly Bear : 0
    Winter Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

And they were Roommates LichenxEdenMarch 19, 2024 11:01 PM

LichenClan

Neutral

Give Award
Hello all, and welcome to a world of mine and Eden's creation! Follow along with us as we put our boys through the ringer, both emotionally and physically! Cry with us, laugh with us, and over all, have a great time!
This is a 1x1 RP between myself and Eden, but feel free to read along!
And they were Roommates LichenxEdenMarch 20, 2024 07:16 PM

Eden

Neutral

Give Award
~Joshua Holden Ire~
"Josh"

Sexuality: Gay
College Major: Biochemistry

Appearance:
Standing around 5'11", Josh isn't super tall, but is a decent height. His weight could use some work, as he weighs in around 135lbs. His shoulders are narrow, and the same can be said for his waist. While he's not overly muscular, Josh does have a lean, fit body with a faint hint of abs and defined biceps. His skin is a milky pale color with light freckles dotting his nose and cheeks with a few others scattered along his body.
Josh has chocolate brown hair that he keeps faded on the sides while longer on top. His hair is soft and silky, with a mix between a wavy/curly pattern to it. When in the sun, natural blonde highlights can be seen shining through out his hair. His eyes are by far his favorite feature, as they are a blue so pale they were almost silver. Encasing his doe like eyes are long, dark eye lashes that any woman would kill for.
He has somewhat pouty lips that hides his perfectly straight smile. He has high cheek bones with a strong jaw line. In the center of his boyishly cute face is a slender button nose. Josh has his ears pierced with hoops lining the cartilage of one ear.
Personality:
Josh is your typical quiet book worm who keeps to himself and prefers the company of books or fictional characters opposed to that of those in the real world. He's very intelligent, having been valedictorian in his highschool. He was estatic to have received a full ride to college, including stay in the dorms.
Despite his quiet, standoffish ways, Josh is a total sweetheart. He's just a little shy is all. He is awkward at first, but once he's comfortable with your presence he turns into a goofball who might just talk your head off. He hasn't a mean bone in his body unless you just really push him far enough.
What he does have, however, is a tender heart. His feels can be extremely easy to hurt, taking every spoken word to heart. Being yelled at triggers deep set trauma within him, so whenever he does get yelled at, he often shuts down and goes into panic mode.
Being gay has opened up a world of bullying and judgement for Josh, but he's always tried to ignore it. While he doesn't flaunt his sexuality, it's not a secret that boys are the only gender that catches his eye. So far, none of his relationships had treated him well, so Josh hasn't dated since highschool. He hasn't sworn off boys, but it would take the right person for him to cross those boundaries again.
-music-
-cold weather-
-warm hoodies-
-people who smell good-
-night time-
Dislikes:
-big crowds-
-loud noises-
-being hot-
-deep water-
-spiders (seriously.)-

Strengths:
-smart-
-rational-
-loyal-
Weaknesses:
-very emotional-
-shy-
-stubborn/hardheaded

Backstory:
From the very day Josh started primary school, his parents have pushed him to be the best he could be. Books and all kinds of literature was pushed upon him, his parents demanding to not have a failure of a son. The real red flags arose when he'd entered middle school and his parents would watch his grades like hawks. Any time he made a grade below a B+, his father would scream at him, getting in his face and claiming that he'd never amount to anything. Occasionally things did get physical, but it seemed to end as he came out to his parents.
Just because the physical punishment stopped doesn't mean that the verbal abuse did, however. It was one reason he was so eager to move away from home and get a fresh start in his life.

Edited at March 20, 2024 11:11 PM by Eden
And they were Roommates LichenxEdenMarch 20, 2024 10:43 PM

LichenClan

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Ezra Hart

Nickname: Zee

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (Refuses to admit he's not straight)

College Major: Criminal Justice

Personality: Ezra is a loud and proud jock who takes great pleasure in letting people underestimate him. He's quite intelligent and got into his first choice college on an academic scholorship as opposed to the basketball scholorship most people belive he received. He's one of the top students in his classes, and though he will deny it, he thoroughly enjoy's learning new things.

His downfall's are a lot more noticeable than his positive attributes. He can be a bit of a bully. His issues with his home life leave a lot of pent up frustration inside him and when he can't take it out on the basketball court, he turns to those that are easily made fun of. He would never go so far as to be physically violent, but he has been known to insult other people's intelligence and overall appearance. He despises this part of himself, but no matter how much he tries to change he always finds himself back to his old habits.

He is Bisexual, though he tries to ignore that fact. He did not grow up in a house that was overly warm or accepting of people who did not walk the same circles. The rich were seen as snobs, and the LGBTQ+ community were seen as immoral people who didn't deserve to cross paths with his family. So he has kept a tight lid on that side of himself, and while he would never belittle someone for being gay or trans or anything, he will not willingly admit that he likes both boys and girls.

Asside from that small detail of himself, he is a shameless flirt with every woman he comes across. He doesn't tie himself down with any solid relationship as he worries it would affect his schoolwork and his focus on the court, but that doesn't mean he can't have a little fun every now and again. When he does take a girl out he is always on his best behavior. He's respectable and treats her like a queen, making sure that he doesn't push them beyond anything they are comforatable with.

Appearance: Ezra is 6'4" and 195 pounds of lithe muscle. His bright russet colored hair is long enough to touch his shoulders, though he always keeps it up in a high ponytail or a bun at the base of his neck. Blue eyes rest above high cheekbones and between them is a roman-type nose. He has several thin, long, silver scars along his arms and shoulders and back, their color barely visible against his ivory pale skin, but when asked about them he just shrugs and says something along the lines of jobs he has had and rough housing with his friends. At this point, no one really asks anymore, taking his answers at face value.

Clothing wise he usually wears shades of dark blue, gray, and green. T-shirts and jeans are more his style, but outside of practice you will never see him without his favorite leather jacket. It's black and worn down severely with scratches and scuff marks across the entirety of it. He also wears a leather braided bracelet he got when he was a kid, and black combat boots.

Backstory: When he was six years old his father left him and his mother. Driven by anger at him, his mother took solace in alcohol. It started out as small amounts at a time, but by the point Ezra had graduated high school she was drinking several beers a day. They lived off of what he could bring in from his various jobs, and the welfare checks they got from the state. On the rare occasion that his mother got physical with him growing up, she would take after him with a studded belt, but she stopped doing that when he was 15 and the school got involved. She hasn't let herself get that drunk since then, but that in no way means she has stopped drinking.

When he got the letter saying that he had been accepted at his first college four states away, on a full ride scholorship, Ezra jumped at the chance. He hasn't seen or heard from his mom since he left three months ago. He got a job to pay for groceries, but chose to live in the dorms as it was part of his scholorship.

And they were Roommates LichenxEdenMarch 22, 2024 11:15 PM

Eden

Neutral

Give Award

The college campus was full of bustling students on that cool, autumn day. It was officially move in day for the dorms, so naturally there were boys and girls lugging suitcases and backpacks around, giddy to get settled in and meet their new roommates. Most of the students already had friends with in the college, but Joshua was entering as a complete stranger to everyone there. It made him anxious, desperate to hurry into his dorm room to get comfortable. The brown haired man stepped through the door of the place he'd call home for the next semester, taking a deep breath as he approached the residents desk. After a moment of shuffling papers and showing identification, Josh was handed a little plastic card with his picture on it. It was his student ID in which doubled as a keycard to get into his room.

Josh thanked the resident before turning, dragging his blue heavy, wheeled suitcase behind him. He was starting to regret having chose to not make but one trip bringing all of his things in, as his shoulders ached between the weight of his backpack and the extra duffle bag of personal effects that he carried. With a sigh of relief, Joshua found room 135, the dorm he'd be sharing with one other guy. Having already been informed his roommate wasn't yet present, Josh didn't bother knocking, walking straight in after unlocking the door. He chose one of the beds, plopping his bags down on the bare bed before sitting on the edge for a moment to admire the room. It wasn't the largest of rooms, but it had sufficient room with a kitchenette, a small living area, and an attached bathroom with a walk in shower. Joshua was mostly happy to be away from home and he was hoping that his roommate would be friendlier than his own parents were.

And they were Roommates LichenxEdenMarch 23, 2024 09:01 AM

LichenClan

Neutral

Give Award

Ezra stopped at the stairs that led to the campus dorms, adjusting his backpacks shoulder strap as he stared up at the building. Hundreds of students were moving in and out, hauling their suitcases and other personal affects through the open entrance. A sign held the door wide open, white, blue, and yellow chalk proclaiming move in day in the schools colors. To say he was nervous would be the understatement of the century. For the last three months he had been surfing from one couch to another while working odd jobs to save up a decent amount of money for food during the next year he was at the dorms.

"Come on, don't be a coward." He whispered to himself, reaching behind him to grab the duffle bag he had sat down. He didn't have a lot of personal items, just a weeks worth of clothes and his sketchbook. That all barely filled his duffel bag. His backpack was filled with his school supplies which practically trippled the things he owned. After getting his keycard he made his way to the dorm room that was designated for him and his new roommate. Knocking softly he entered, looking around carefully just in case the other kid was taking a shower for some odd reason. "Anyone here?" He called out, surveying the room slowly.

(Not as long as I'd like it to be, but I have to run some errands today and didn't want to leave you with nothing.)

And they were Roommates LichenxEdenMarch 30, 2024 11:46 AM

Eden

Neutral

Give Award
Josh didn't linger long, starting to unpack his things so that he wouldn't have to worry about it later. He was fairly happy with being away from home, hoping that it would allow him to find himself a bit more. Josh tensed slightly as he heard the opening of the door. He'd been in the process of changing out of his long sleeve shirt. He turned around, pulling a black t-shirt over his head as he'd heard his roommate call out. "Over here.. You're good to come on in," he said softly, noticing the hesitancy as he entered. Of course, Josh knew it was likely out of politeness, which he appreciated. It would take time for the pair to get comfortable with one another, if Josh ever found himself able to. He always tried to keep to himself, not wanting to bother anyone else. Josh stepped away from his bed, a friendly smile on his face as he was now able to view his roommate. "I'm Josh," he told him, running a hand through his ruffled hair.

(totally not very long. I'm so sorry >~< my brain didn't want to work)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us