Wolf Play : EdenXTea | Royal RP
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
06:53:39 Cae, Blue
Sorry i dipped for a bit, i got sucked in doom scrolling 😔

Tko, apparently no one knows about her :(
No for real, give me those 5-7 seconds between flash and thunder, not this same second colab 😭
 distant-screams
06:49:54 katy | beetle
zefhyr,
yep :)
 Old Money
06:45:16 elegance❀
-WP Click-
A Dark Circus Roleplay! Plenty of spots left, join today!
 ZEFHYR
06:44:09 
do familiars actually show up with the wolves on the battlefield in explore?
 TKO
06:40:30 
Cres

Real
lightning,,, so pretty
thunder rumbles are nice when they're far away and gentle
 TKO
06:39:11 
Cres

no idea who that is
good luck beloved <3
 Caeruleum
06:35:20 Cae, Blue
Pictures of lightning bolts? Chefs kiss. Their flashes irl plus the thundering? The worst 😣
 Karou
06:32:56 
oh actually there's regular black dragon wings too, but on a mela they kinda blend in lol
 distant-screams
06:31:31 katy | beetle
hmm maybe! i'll have to add in some more red somewhere if i go with those
 Existence
06:31:20 Exist / Kuskyn
Mmm I love that my spinning images freak people out because they aren't expecting it xD
 Karou
06:30:14 
distant,
maybe the dragon wings from the event?
 distant-screams
06:27:36 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
any other gear/decor ideas to go with what she's already got?
 Caeruleum
06:26:09 Cae, Blue
oh. maybe didnt struck but is just right above my area :')

tko, scaring off la llorona, whoever that might be :/
 TKO
06:24:51 
cres

xP
Please customers acting like they know everything and getting an attitude is such good content
sit ur arrogant ass down

Oh?? What quest
 Caeruleum
06:24:51 Cae, Blue
oop-

thunder struck somewhere <.< it was super loud
 distant-screams
06:22:59 katy | beetle
i'm getting sick of gwynny boy only dropping raven feathers e.e i have like 40 at this point i don't need more
 Caeruleum
06:22:00 Cae, Blue
speaking of said quest, does anyone know? La Llorona? :') i dont know what to look out for
 Caeruleum
06:19:06 Cae, Blue
tko, oh you lurker you XD
yeahhh, good workplace! i love your business videos and drama so much *^*

doing good, just trying to figure out what the hell is this one event encounter i have a quest for?? and trying to earn back the 30k ive splurged recently :')
 Eternity
06:18:31 ET
Then said excellent wrestlers loses all three matches, what. WP please.
 Caeruleum
06:17:00 Cae, Blue
gwyn fled, cerberus got his ass handed to him :/

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +3
Bobcat : -2
Brown Bear : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

EdenXTea | Royal RPMarch 25, 2024 10:14 AM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bodhi wasn't really paying attention when the princess came to altar, still busy mutilating the flowers on the altar, trying to ignore his mother's irritated looks from the back of the Great Hall. He only noticed her presence when the priest came behind the altar, and started droning on and on. He slowly dragged his eyes up from the crushed rose between his fingers to the girl in front of him, cocking his head to the side. She looked precisely like the kind of girl that his mother would choose: blonde, delicate, blue-eyed. A frown flitted across his lips, but he fixed his face, dropping the pink rose petals to the floor. He didn't really listen as the priest talked, keeping his gaze firmly on the stone floor. It seemed to drag on for hours, and his attention started waning further, leading to him making faces at his sisters to amuse them, and a small smile quirked his lips as he entertained the young girls.
He snapped back to attention as the priest started talking about vows, and rings, and he pulled the ring out of his pocket. His mother had put it there, he'd never seen it before, and it made him want to vomit. It had a delicately braided band of twists of gold and silver, leading up to a diamond, and it was disgusting to Bodhi. Of course his mother would've chosen a ring that just exuded an innocent aura, and he scowled, his lip curling slightly. He took her hand slightly awkwardly, and slipped the ring on, dropping his hands immediately. The rest of the ceremony passed in a blur, until the priest smiled, and said, "You may now kiss the bride."
The scoff that left Bodhi's lips echoed in the silent hall, and he shook his head. "I don't think so," he said coolly, flicking a dark strand of hair out of his eyes, and turned away, stalking out of the hall. He could hear his mother's soft, panicked words inside the hall, but ignored them, dropping the dark wedding cloak right outside the doors, and wandering out into the gardens, not bothering to wait for the angered parens to come after him.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us