Wolf Play : GV x Iconium | Medical 1x1
Chatbox
 Enigma
05:14:42 
Hmm honestly it's not too bad, only a loss of around 30 ish BE per floor so that's fine. Did you lower the prey count as well Eve, or just the enemy
 TKO
05:14:41 
Enigma

Yeah my old simp forum resurfaced somehow LOL

waiting patiently for that mail notification :)

seo

Raven feather I think?
 The Amethyst
05:14:29 
Werewolves right now just cease to exist.
 Eternity
05:14:27 ET
Won't be too long until this piece is finished *^*
-Click-
 in_the_stars
05:14:13 seo, miya
ooh okay- thank you both so much ^^
 Eternity
05:13:43 ET
in_the_stars
Yes, the raven feather. It's from the October event - you may still be able to buy some from other players under barter > search
 Ecifircas
05:13:42 
A Raven Feather is what you're thinking of.
 in_the_stars
05:13:01 seo, miya
hey y'all? wasn't there an item that like made it to where there was a reduced chance your wolf would die when death script came? or am i mis-remembering?
 Magnus Bane
05:12:54 Mag/Maggy
Lol
 Enigma
05:12:50 
@Tooch
I'll DM you, chat is moving a bit fast. But I saw you somewhere either on forums or somewhere else and I screamed knowing you're still around
 SixBears
05:12:43 evebot
You can find plenty of prey in other levels. The game isn't intended that you grind beginner levels.
 Ghost Queen
05:12:22 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
So does that mean forest 5 is going to be harder to train XD
 Enigma
05:11:40 
@Eve
Knowing this will affect the livelihood of BE training, do you plan on increasing the prey count on those floors as well to make up for lost BE?
 Serpents
05:11:34 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
oddly I cring when seeing the green defalt pallet XD then again I have had the free one for ages(think its bark? maybe cant rmeber )
 Ghost Queen
05:11:31 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
But lvl 5 is the best place to train XD
 SixBears
05:11:26 evebot
forest 5 was obscene
 TKO
05:11:25 
Enigma

oh my god its YOU
hello HOLY SHIT

dude i've thought about you so much man where have you BEEN?
 The Amethyst
05:11:17 
SixBears

Wait so is level 4 forest supposed to have 70 enemies?
 Boo
05:11:15 Chrissy
who are you. 💀
 Boeing
05:11:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Woaaaah okay
An hour ago the sign in button was on the top left
It got moved again to the right O.o

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : +4
Vicuna Wolf : +1
Leopard : +1
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

GV x Iconium | Medical 1x1February 26, 2024 03:33 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
for us, please don't post <3
res for future plot plans
GV x Iconium | Medical 1x1February 26, 2024 03:35 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
res just in case
GV x Iconium | Medical 1x1February 26, 2024 03:35 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Dr. Mason Graham Harvey
Nationality: American
Appearance: Harvey stands around 6'1 or 6'2, a looming figure who is frequently as brooding as he is tall. He has a lean figure and frequently wears expensive clothing that accentuates this. In fact, there's never a time when he's not wearing a suit, a lab coat, or something that seems only appropriate for a professional setting. He has dark, well-combed short hair, though he often gets annoyed as there always seem to be a few strands out of place, disheveling his appearance. He has hazel eyes that are often expressing disapproval at something or someone, and his features are handsome, but ever-serious.
Personality:
Harvey loves control, but he loves showing other people up even more. He's a very serious individual who has a lot of dedication and ambition. He is very disciplined and doesn't necessarily know how to have fun. However, he's created something for himself that goes beyond just success: it's legacy.
Personal Background: Harvey was separated from his mother at a young age though his father never really gave a straight answer on what happened to her. He just has one photo of the two of them when he was very young, and he cherishes it. His father trained him to take over the family business from the time he was in diapers, and he lived to gain his father's approval for most of his life until his father's suicide in his mid-thirties. Harvey was in medical school at the time, and he hasn't let anyone in since. He's never focused on connections outside of a few favored doctors. He frequently uses job performance as a way to size people up, and lives a rather lonely life.
Professional Background: Harvey owns and runs the Harvey School for Elite Young Doctors as well as Harvey Medical Center in Chicago. He is the best in the world, and so is his program. When he is not directly overseeing everything, he is off traveling the world to improve hospital systems, train the next generation, and provide aid to those in need. His job is his lifestyle, and he embraces every piece of it.

Edited at February 26, 2024 07:10 PM by Iconium

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us