Wolf Play : Moonshadow x Ylva
Chatbox
 distant-lands
03:25:03 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

my poor "anniversary" custom is getting old :')
 Voxtexy
03:09:03 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

I wish I paid attention to the generation his sire before I bred my G1 lass to him :'D

Nevertheless, a pretty pups with 55R is always a nice sight
 distant-lands
03:00:50 katy | beetle
thank god breeding rarity was buffed, i've been breeding so many duds i was considering giving up xD
 Voxtexy
02:48:02 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

Nice :0
 Existence
02:01:58 Exist / Kuskyn
It wasn't expected
 DojejeTheWolf
01:38:53 Dojeje
Is that a new marking? It wasn't there before.
 Feiella
01:38:41 Fei the writer
Kuskyn
What? You have a light fallow
 DojejeTheWolf
01:37:45 Dojeje
What is zebra dun?
 Existence
01:35:09 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Oh..
 Embershed
01:30:08 The Minor Nuisance
-WP Click-

-WP Click-

which should I invest all my CP in?
 Feiella
01:06:59 Fei the writer
Shadow of Dawn
No thank you. I am happy with my scary wolf
 The Shadows of Dawn
01:05:54 Lunar's Ghost
Fei- maybe an imp tail (500 mush custom)
 Feiella
01:05:37 Fei the writer
Sharp Snap takes after her mother
 Feiella
01:02:37 Fei the writer
I'm done with her now

Desti
hey
 Destinations End
01:00:14 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey again
 Feiella
12:59:09 Fei the writer
I'm not done and she has a pet owl XD
 Zeraphia
12:56:27 Vah is banned
Fei

Oooh she does have scary vibes.
 Feiella
12:53:45 Fei the writer
fuck! Can't get the wings! Oh well I'll make her scary then
 Zeraphia
12:53:44 Vah is banned
Fei

I think the archangel wings would be in barter > custom (unless someone else is selling them in a market den)
a rain (I think there's light/heavy) whatever raven you think works best.

I think there's two silhouettes, the grass and the brambles. With the background she has now, I think the brambles would look best.
 FaithfulOakTree
12:52:49 Ash H:H!!
-WP Click-

Another successful wolf party pull its so cute!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +5
Margay : -5
Black Bear : -4
    Winter Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  5  6  7  8  9

Moonshadow x YlvaJune 16, 2024 01:21 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lyo's amber eyes narrowed, as he glared at her. Jaw clenched, as he watched her fingers brush through her hair. "The sooner were up, the sooner we can get out of here." He snapped. Time was of the essence. Lyo still had hope that they'd manage to get out of here. Seeing as he doubted the others would be able to find them, if they had even bothered to go looking. He knew his brother would look for him though. Except the rainstorm must have cleared away any tracks they would have made from the chase. Who knows how far they actually managed to run before the fall.

"Gods, you're infuriating." He growled, as he racked a hand through his own hair. "You know if you hadn't been out here doing gods knows what in the forest, this would have never happened." He growled, venom dripped from his tone. His eyes flashed dangerously, as he took a threatening step towards her. Now that they weren't in danger of freezing to death, his anger was back in full force. Not a care for her injuries she suffered. It wasn't like much could be done for them anyways.

Roughly shoving her foot, with his own muddy boot, "Get up. We need to move down the ravine." He snapped. Reaching down he strapped his sword back to his left hip. Ducking back into the cave, he retrieved his dirty cloak. Clipping it to his back, he stepped back out. Motioning with his hand, he began the trek down. If they could find another cave that actually went somewhere, they could find their way out.

Moonshadow x YlvaJune 16, 2024 09:19 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethelia chuckled, "You really think we can get out of here? Look around Lyo," She gestured to the ravine again, "we can't climb out, no one knows where we are, and this ravine could be miles long." She gave the walls of the ravine another look. It was huge, more like a canyon than a ravine. The walls were at a nearly straight up and down incline.
She smirked at his words, watching his anger bubble up. "You know, that's probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me." She smiled, "It's none of your business what I was doing. If you wouldn't have chased me like an animal hunting it's prey this would have never happened." The smiles was gone now.
She quickly placed her foot on the rock as he shoved it, pain sparking through her ankle. No more niceties it seemed. She was fine with that.
She begrudingly slid down the rock and landed gingerly, trying to keep some weight off of her ankle. Walking was still manageble, just slightly painful. She waited for Lyo to reappear and started walking when he did, trying her best not to limp.
Both of them were filthy, dried mud coating their clothes. Lyo could look for his mythical way of escape, she would be looking for any body of water. She needed to get the mud out of her hair.
They walked. And walked. And walked. And found nothing. The mid-morning sun was warm but not hot and the birds sang peacefully in the trees above. The mud sucked at her boots, which made walking increasingly difficult. Her muscles were sore and her injuries were screaming, but she continued to walk in silence, making of show of looking around. She started to wish she would have brought Aegon, then he could have turned Lyo into an ice cube and they could have went home. Sadness creeped in at the thought of her dragon. She had been gone for two days and already missed him.
She had to admit, she missed Revyn too. She was going to get an earful of "I told you so" when-if- she got home. And that was if her father didn't behead her first.
Moonshadow x YlvaJune 27, 2024 03:07 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

"Way to be optimistic." He grumbled in annoyance, as he trekked on with a quick stride. Ignoring the aches and pains that attacked his muscles. She wasn't lying. No one knew they were down here. His brother may try to find him, but the chances of actually finding them were slim if not zero. They probably looked like ants from the top of the ravine. Lyo was getting sick of looking at these dirt walls, with no exit in sight. He thought about scaling the wall, but if one rock gave way, he'd fall. And he might not get up from the fall again. Then of course, there was the fact that Ethelia was stuck down here with him as well.

This woman was infuriating to him. He whirled around, cutting the distance between then in a blink of an eye. "Because you are a damned animal with half a brain. Who in their right mind goes out to the middle of the woods by themselves? You of all people should know better." His nostrils flared with anger. Of course, he wouldn't blame himself for the situation so he picked the next best person.

They hadn't went far, he could still see the cave they had slept in. Noticing she was limping, his anger slightly diminished. His amber eyes zeroed in on her foot. He stared as if he could see her injury through her boot. His adams apple worked up and down, as he thought for a moment. She was going to be dragging behind if they continued on. Doing the next best thing, he could think of he scooped her up in his arms again and tossed her over his shoulder. His muscular arm a band over her the back of her thighs. A hard look set on his features. A new determination set in his mind. Continuing his fast stride, he went on. The last thing he wanted was to hear a peep from Ethelia, or her fighting against him.

Moonshadow x YlvaJune 27, 2024 04:45 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ethelia smirked at his response. "I'm pretty great at it, thanks for noticing."
She cursed under her breath as he quickened his stride, the pain in her ankle worsening slightly. It wasn't broken, possibly a minor sprain but she assumed she pulled a muscle, or at least she hoped so. She managed to quicken her own stride so she was at Lyo's side. She kept her gaze on the floor as Lyo stopped in front of her. She quickly lifted her gaze to his as he scolded her like a child.
"You're calling me an animal with half a brain? Have you seen yourself? I wasn't the one dumb enough to make a deal with my father. Do you have any idea how that's going to go? He's going to find out your little tips and tricks and the next thing you know, all of you will be hanging from the gallows, and he'll have all of your equipment to himself. He won't even have to lift a finger." She took a deep breath and continued, "I've seen it happen. A group of merchants made a deal with him. My father would get a big cut of their earnings if he would give them safe passage anywhere. They only lasted two weeks, and all of their ships were in his possesion." Her temper rose as her power crackled under her skin. She took a few calming breaths until the sensation dissipated.
Ethelia kept walking. If they really wanted to get out of here, they had to get moving. The cave they had slept in was still visible, now only a speck in the distance. She didn't even notice Lyo until she was already flung over his shoulder.
"What the fuck is your problem?" She hissed as he kept walked, arm braced over her legs. She knew struggling would be pointless, although it would annoy him, which might be worth it. What was it with the carrying lately? She wasn't a child, she could walk on her own.
She supposed a well-timed kick to the balls would be effective, and hilarious, but that might be enough motivation for him to kill her, which wasn't the outcome she wanted.
She decided to stay were she was. She propped her elbow on his back and rested her chin in her hand, her other arm lying loose.
Boredom kicked in soon enough, and she decided to at least work on some target practice, since it was obvious from last night's events that she needed it.
Small rocks and boulders littered the floor of the ravine, and Ethelia locked her eyes on one as she summoned her power, using her free hand, and fired. The blast hit slightly off center, but at least she hit it. This was how she entertained herself for the next few minutes of silent walking. Or in her case, carrying. She aimed at small sticks and rocks, her aim improving slightly. She worked on bending the ice, maneuvering it in different ways.
But of course she soon grew bored of that.
This was going to be a long, long trip.
Then she had an idea. Since she couldn't entertain herself with physical harm without potentially getting murdered, she decided to entertain herself with Lyo's anger.
She summoned her power again and blew a sheet of frost over his curly black hair, barely holding back her laughter as his hair turned gray with frost. Now this was fun. She did the same thing to the back of his neck and behind his ears, only enough to tickle and pester. She quickly let her arm drop and stared at the ground, trying her best to act innocent. This made being carried like a sack of grain slightly more fun.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  5  6  7  8  9

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us