Everlasting Torment
01:59:14 Anubis, Samael
Oh ok I though it was just me all good
 starmutt
01:58:24 marsh | they/it
yeah its been a bug for a while lol
 Everlasting Torment
01:57:59 Anubis, Samael
Is anyone else getting the explore bug when there's an event crecher is different on the tile but it's the words for the gwyn ap nudd
 Magnus Bane
01:45:05 Mag/Maggy
Heyo
 Transcendence
01:35:52 free palestine
Old*
 Transcendence
01:35:41 free palestine
I brought back the old horror horse oc palette in HEE

But its so 9ld it might have bugs 🤣
 Pain Meds
01:35:12 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Wolves@
I hope he will be s good one
 Continental Wolves
01:33:22 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Pain Meds
Love the base coat, i'll be on the look out to see what he produces
 Everlasting Torment
01:32:38 Anubis, Samael
XD
 The Sigma
01:31:14 Leon, Sigma
What is this battle move ToT

-Click-

He attempted to “moan” my wolves :,(
 Pain Meds
01:29:00 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Wolves@
Already working on my new boy look in my den
 Everlasting Torment
01:27:26 Anubis, Samael
Damn 14 minutes
 starmutt
01:25:01 marsh | they/it
new one yippe
-WP Click-
 Everlasting Torment
01:23:49 Anubis, Samael
Sassy damn that's still alot though I have 5000 Saved for wp so I'm excited for that and we'll 9 party on tokens Xad
 Sassy Otaku
01:22:47 Chuuya/Ruggie
Samael
I had a bit there were I saved up about 50k in roughly month. But then I've been slacking, so it's only going up slowly
 Everlasting Torment
01:21:00 Anubis, Samael
Sassy damn
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 101
Mushrooms Saved: 10,565

I've been sperating my mush in to different holes so I'm actually saving a lot more mush then normal
 Sassy Otaku
01:19:20 Chuuya/Ruggie
Mushrooms: 784
Mushrooms Saved: 92,000

Need to push myself to 100k by the end of this week at least
 Everlasting Torment
01:18:09 Anubis, Samael
Hmm to risk staggering my dom again or not XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +4
Ermine : -5
Jackal : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    43    44    45 

Outlander x MeekoSeptember 24, 2024 09:33 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar stood in the shadows, the cool night air wrapping around him like a blanket. He had thought that hiding would bring him peace, but instead, every creak of a branch and rustle of leaves amplified the gnawing fear that he was a burden to Alex. The thought of being found felt suffocating, yet when he heard Alex’s soft whisper calling his name, his heart lurched.
As Alex's footsteps drew closer, Skylar could see the tension etched on his face under the dim streetlight.
'
'When Alex rushed forward, gripping Skylar’s hand as if he were the only lifeline in a storm, warmth flooded through him. Skylar wanted to respond, to apologize for the pain he had caused, but the words caught in his throat. The truth was, he had been scared too. He was scared of what he was becoming, scared of dragging Alex into his chaos. He could see the flicker of emotion in Alex’s eyes. Taking a step closer, Skylar closed the distance between them, trying to convey through his presence that he was still fighting, still trying to stay afloat. Sky wrapped his arms around Alex's neck swiftly and pulled him in for a hug. He couldn't say anything, all he wanted to do was hold him instead of saying sorry. He held Alex's head against his chest, resting his cheek ontop of it.
'
Sky wasn't okay with letting Alex fully in just yet, but he was okay with him being by his side throughout this. He needed to be okay with it, tonight showed how much Alex really does care about him and he couldn't let Alex go.
Outlander x MeekoSeptember 25, 2024 09:51 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex's heart pounded furiously in his chest, each beat like a thunderous drum that reverberated through his entire body. He could feel it echoing in his ears, a frantic rhythm that matched the panic still coursing through his veins. For a moment, it felt as if the entire world could hear it, could sense the fear and relief warring inside him as he stood there, staring up at Skylar. He's safe. He's okay. The thought repeated itself over and over in Alex's mind, a mantra he clung to as he tried to steady himself. Skylar was standing in front of him, unharmed, and that was all that mattered. For a brief, fleeting moment, all the anger, the frustration, the hurt that had built up inside him over the last several hours seemed to dissipate, replaced by an overwhelming sense of relief.
`
He wanted to say something, to break the heavy silence that hung between them, but no words came. What could he even say? Lecturing Skylar, scolding him for running off like that, for ripping out his IV and leaving the hospital - it all felt so pointless now. All Alex cared about was that Skylar was here, that he was alive and standing in front of him, and whatever anger or reprimands had been simmering in his mind faded into insignificance. He swallowed hard, his throat tight with unspoken emotion, and sucked in a sharp breath of surprise when Skylar suddenly closed the distance between them. Before he could process what was happening, Skylar's arms wrapped around him, pulling him into a firm, desperate embrace. Alex stood frozen for a second, the unexpected warmth of Skylar's body against his own catching him off guard. His mind raced, trying to catch up with the moment, but his body reacted instinctively.
`
Without hesitation, Alex moved, his arms coming to wrap around Skylar in return. His grip was strong, almost fierce as if he were afraid that if he let go, Skylar might vanish again, slip through his fingers like smoke. He held him close his cheek pressed against Skylar's chest, and for the first time in what felt like hours, Alex allowed himself to breathe. The familiar scent of Skylar's clothes, the warmth of his body - it grounded Alex in a way nothing else could. His mind, which had been spinning in a thousand different directions, seemed to still as he stood there, holding Skylar in his arms. He could feel the rise and fall of Skylar's chest, the shallow breaths that mirrored his own, and it made something inside him ache with a fierce protectiveness.
`
The world around them seemed to fade into the background, the distant hum of the city, the faint breeze stirring the leaves - all of it fell away, leaving only the two of them standing there, wrapped in each other's arms. Time slowed, the seconds stretching out into what felt like an eternity, and Alex found himself wishing he could stay in this moment forever, where nothing else mattered but the warmth and reassurance of Skylar's presence. Even in the stillness of the embrace though, Alex could feel the weight of everything that had been left unsaid hanging in the air between them. There were so many things he wanted to say, and so many questions he wanted to ask, but he didn't trust his voice to remain steady. He was still too shaken, too raw from the whirlwind of emotions he'd been through tonight. So, he stayed quiet, his cheek pressed against Skylar's chest, and he let his silence speak for him.
Outlander x MeekoSeptember 26, 2024 09:38 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
The silence between them was comforting, but also sickening to Skylar. It was all sickening to him, with how he's been acting. He needed to open up to Alex to let him know why he has been acting this way because even though the drugs hold a big factor it's not just that. It would be a challenge though, with Skylar being so unsure about everything. Breathing in deeply and slowly, Sky didn't let go of Alex. Despite wanting to disappear and just not exist, there was a stronger feeling in his heart to not leave Alex. Deep down, Sky needed Alex, and Alex needed Sky. It would take a lot of time, with plenty of ups and downs for Sky to get used to and even want Alex's help. Before, he didn't even really want Chris's help, but he soon realized that Chris just being by his side really helped. He's just scared because with Alex it's different, the bond they have and how it's a blossoming relationship, not a friendship.
'
Sky gave one last tiny, weak squeeze before slowly moving his arms down across Alex's back. He trailed his hands to his hips but dropped them when he got to his stomach. Pulling just an inch or two back, he looked into Alex's eyes. He almost couldn't look at him, he'd put Alex through hell and back the past 24 hours. The feeling of guilt and regret knawed at Sky's chest and heart. It knawed at every part of his body like it was eating him whole. He looked away for a moment to collect himself, but he didn't look back at Alex as he stepped further back. He gave them a little bit of space, so they both could process a bit.
'
The silence was like impending doom was awaiting both of them. Sky's shoulders weighed heavy from the tension between them. It wasn't a good tension either. Sky took a deep breath, looking down as he began to fidget with his hands. He then waited, just waited for one of them to say something. But he just couldn't say anything, he wanted to but no words were coming out. It's like he was choking on invisible words.
(This ones kind of written shitty, my apologies)
Outlander x MeekoSeptember 26, 2024 10:46 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex held onto Skylar as if his very life depended on it, his arms locked around the other boy with a determination that bordered on desperation. At that moment, there was nothing else in the world that mattered - nothing but Skylar, warm and solid against him, his heart beating steadily under Alex's cheek. The rhythmic thump of Skylar's heart was a comfort Alex hadn't realized he'd needed, and he closed his eyes, letting himself get lost in it. The heat of Skylar's body seeped into his own, warming the parts of Alex that had felt cold for so long. It was grounding, soothing in a way that made him want to stay like this forever, lost in the simple relief of knowing that Skylar was safe, here in his arms.
`
He couldn't let go. The idea of releasing Skylar, even for a second, felt wrong as if doing so might cause everything to fall apart again. He clung to him, his cheek pressed against Skylar's chest, listening to the soft rise and fall of his breathing. Each breath was proof that Skylar was still here, still with him, and Alex wasn't sure how much longer he could keep his emotions in check. His heart pounded against his ribcage, a frantic, irregular rhythm that matched the storm of feelings churning inside him. Fear, relief, and something else - something deeper - swirled together in a confusing mess that made it hard to breathe. Then, he felt Skylar shift. The subtle movement pulled him from his thoughts, and Alex's heart gave a nervous leap as Skylar's hands, which had been holding him only moments ago, slid down his back until they rested briefly on his hips. And then, just as suddenly as they'd touched him, they dropped away. The loss of contact sent a pang through Alex, an empty feeling he couldn't quite place, but he knew better than to push. He lifted his head slowly, his gaze rising to meet Skylar's as he pulled back just enough to meet him.
`
Their eyes met - Alex's sharp blue lock onto Skylar's deep green. It was a moment suspended in time, filled with unspoken questions, and emotions too raw to put into words. Skylar's eyes were striking, as always, those emerald hues that Alex had come to know so well. But tonight, they seemed different. They held a vulnerability, a softness that Alex hadn't really seen before. He could see it in the way his hands fidgeted at his sides, restless and uncertain. For several moments, Alex remained silent, his own emotions too tangled to express. He searched Skylar's face, trying to decipher the storm of thoughts he knew must be racing through his mind. He could feel the weight of everything they weren't saying, pressing down on them both. He wanted to speak, wanted to say something that would make everything better, but his throat felt tight, and he didn't trust his voice to come out steady. So, he simply stared, the intensity of his gaze filled with all the things he couldn't put into words.
`
Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Alex let out a slow breath and took a small step back. His arms fell from Skylar as he did, though part of him hated the distance it created between them. It felt like he was losing something - some fragile connection that he so desperately wanted to hold onto. He noted the way Skylar's hands twitched at his sides, the nervous way his fingers fumbled as if he didn't know what to do with them now that they were no longer holding him. It was such a simple gesture, it it said so much about the uncertainty that still hung between them. Alex swallowed, trying to push down the lump that formed in his throat. His gaze flicked back up to meet Skylar's, and for a moment, all the emotions swirling inside him threatened to spill over. But he held them in check, forcing himself to remain calm, to keep control of the whirlwind inside him. He licked his lips, searching for the right words, and when they finally came, they were quiet - barely above a whisper.
`
"Thank you." He murmured, his voice soft but steady as he looked up at Skylar. The words were simple, but the weight behind them was immense. Alex meant every syllable. He was grateful - grateful that Skylar had come back, that he hadn't walked away, that he hadn't ignored him or continued to run. At that moment, that meant more to Alex than anything. It wasn't just that Skylar had physically returned, but that he'd chosen to be here, with him, in this moment of vulnerability and fear. He didn't know if Skylar truly understood what those words meant, but Alex hoped he did. It wasn't just gratitude for being found, but a deep, unspoken acknowledgment of everything that they had gone through tonight. It was thanks for not shutting him out entirely, for not building walls that Alex couldn't scale. It was thanks for letting him in, even if only for a moment.
`
((No worries! It was great! ^^))
Outlander x MeekoSeptember 27, 2024 10:23 PM

Creeping Death

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar gazed up into Alex's eyes, searching for any unspoken words that were hidden in the depths of those vibrant blues. The intensity of their connection felt electric, but the weight of uncertainty hung heavy in the air, amplifying the turmoil within him. When Alex finally spoke, his voice broke through the haze of confusion, but the words seemed to tumble into the void between them, leaving Skylar more confused than before.
'
Skylar opened his mouth, wanting to respond, yet found that the words refused to come. It was as if they were caught in his throat, tangled in a web of emotions that threatened to choke him. After a moment, he managed to speak, but the words were filled with pain and regret, “For what? I didn’t do nothing but cause trouble.” His voice trembled, each syllable weighted with a sense of failure and sorrow that felt almost too much to bear.
'
He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration, the familiar gesture a futile attempt to push away the mounting anxiety that gnawed at him. The reality of his situation crashed down around him like a tidal wave, and he couldn’t shake the gnawing fear that the police were still looking for him. “What am I going to do?” Skylar’s voice was barely above a whisper and laced with worry. The thought of returning home filled him with dread. He could almost envision it, the knock on the door, the stern faces of officers demanding answers, the judgment that would follow. His mind raced, searching for a way out, but every option seemed to lead back to that same terrifying reality.
'
Skylar turned his gaze back to Alex, hoping for some semblance of reassurance, a glimmer of understanding in those eyes that had always been a source of strength. The silence stretched between them once more, a fragile moment with unspoken words, and Skylar clung to the hope that maybe, just maybe, they could find a way through this chaos side by side.
Outlander x MeekoSeptember 27, 2024 11:01 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex felt the weight of his desire press against his chest like a rising tide, unexpected and overwhelming. The urge to reach out and touch Skylar, to hold him close and offer the comfort he so clearly needed, was almost unbearable. But what startled Alex most of all was the sudden and unshakable impulse to kiss him. The thought alone sent a jolt of panic through his system. To kiss Skylar here, out in the open, where anyone could see them? The very idea was terrifying. His heart raced not just from the intensity of his feelings, but from the fear of exposure. He could picture the consequences all too clearly - someone he knew passing by, a friend, or worse, his parents. It would take just one person to see them, one person to notice something that Alex had spent his entire life hiding. If that happened, everything he had worked so hard to conceal - his fears, his secrets, the truth of who - what - he was - would be laid bare for all to see. The thought of his parents finding out, of seeing the disappointment or anger in their eyes, sent a cold chill down his spine. He had been so careful, always cautious, always hiding, and now here he was, standing on the edge of something dangerous and thrilling.
`
Swallowing thickly, Alex tried to push the panic away, forcing himself to focus. His feelings, his fears - none of that mattered right now. Not when Skylar needed him. This moment wasn't about him or the confusion churning inside of him. It was about Skylar, who was standing right in front of him, raw and vulnerable, needing reassurance, needing someone to be there for him. Alex had to be strong, had to push aside his own inner turmoil and focus on what really mattered. He could feel Skylar's gaze on him, those emerald-green eyes piercing through the night, searching for answers, for comfort. Alex took a steadying breath, forcing the tension in his body to ease, though the panic still simmered just beneath the surface. He needed to be present, to keep himself grounded in this moment. His worries could wait.
`
When Skylar finally spoke, his voice low and uncertain, Alex listened intently. There was something in Skylar's tone that tugged at his heart, a mix of regret and confusion. The words hung in the air between them, and Alex found himself frowning slightly, not at Skylar's admission, but at the underlying pain in his voice. He could sense the weight of it, the guilt that Skylar was carrying, and it made him ache for him. Alex wanted to tell him that everything was okay, that none of this was his fault, but the words felt inadequate, too simple for the complexity of what they were facing. Skylar wasn't wrong - there had been trouble, and Alex couldn't deny that. But that didn't matter to him. What mattered was that Skylar had come back, that he hadn't continued running away, even when it might have been easier to do so. He could have kept running, could have disappeared into the night, leaving Alex standing alone in the dark. But he hadn't. He had returned, and that meant more to Alex than he could put into words.
`
Alex let out a sigh, his gaze softening as he shook his head. "For trusting me." He said, his voice low but sincere. "Even if only a little. For coming back. He paused, searching for the right words. There was so much more he wanted to say, so many things he was grateful for, but he wasn't sure how to express it all without overwhelming Skylar. Instead, he took a deep breath, trying to distill the flood of emotions into something simple and honest. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, thank you, for being you." He said, at last, hoping that those few words could convey the depth of his gratitude.
`
Alex watched then as Skylar ran a hand through his hair, it was a sign that he had come to recognize as a sign of frustration or uncertainty. Alex watched him a moment, noting the way his fingers threaded through his brown strands, before shaking his head softly. He knew they couldn't stay out here forever, standing in the middle of the street like this, no matter how much he might want to prolong the moment. They had responsibilities, things they couldn't ignore, and as much as Alex wanted to keep Skylar close, to shield him from everything that was happening, reality had a way of intruding. "Well," Alex began, his voice soft and gentle as he spoke, not wanting to shatter the fragile connection between them. "First, we should probably go back to the hospital. I'm sure your mother's worried." He glanced down the street, the weight of the night pressing in on them once again. "She's probably freaking out by now, and I think we could both use some warmth and a little rest."
`
He didn't want to push Skylar into anything, didn't want to force him to return if he wasn't ready, but Alex couldn't shake the feeling that they needed to face this together, as much as it scared them both. Skylar had been through enough already, and Alex wanted to do everything in his power to make sure he didn't go through anything else alone. His gaze returned to Skylar, blue meeting green, and for a brief moment, Alex allowed himself to hope that things might be okay. Maybe not tonight, maybe not right away, but eventually. It was a fragile hope, one that could easily be shattered, but it was enough to keep him going, enough to make him believe that they could get through this - together.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    43    44    45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us