Not joking...i like colorful guys
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:26:03 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

Oh, darn, now you need a tie breaker
 Amygdala
04:25:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Well the tokens give you a free wolf...no point in waiting fot half off and i want HW DH more
 kycantina
04:25:41 ky but it's spooky
Amy I'm way too autistic to tell if you're joking or not XD
 Vulpixles
04:25:33 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I think im going to go take a nap and then when i wake up, I'm going to draw myself a halloween avi
 Amygdala
04:24:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Blood
Just so you know..if you customise him he will lose his exclusive pelt
 kycantina
04:24:27 ky but it's spooky
Amy, lmao that's one way about it. I tried holding off on the CB too but they'd just get stolen
 Amygdala
04:24:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
What do you mean he is pretty
 BloodWeb
04:23:54 Blood/Nicole
He's gonna look crazy when I finally customize him I'm so excited
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:23:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Lol i am using everything and daving the mush XD
 kycantina
04:23:21 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
Ugly!
 kycantina
04:22:23 ky but it's spooky
Vul, I'm using the CBs and saving the tokens
 Vulpixles
04:21:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I'm trying really hard to save my coins for the new boost
 Amygdala
04:21:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Tell me the secret...i keep getting raven feathers 😭
 kycantina
04:21:22 ky but it's spooky
I just got another CB, time to pull >:)
 TheFlyingKitten
04:20:47 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Why is writing so hard? I've had Writer's Block for weeks and whenever I get an idea, I don't know how to arrange the words in a way that sounds... right.
 Continental Wolves
04:19:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
you just tied the votes between 1 & 2 actually
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:17:07 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

I like 1 better, but apparently that's contrary to popular belief.
 BloodWeb
04:17:03 Blood/Nicole
He takes 5 hell hound hearts
 Malcuth
04:16:50 Wander
He wants 5 of the hearts

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : 0
Badger : -3
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12 

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 13, 2022 06:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cloud
Male| 3 years|M: Bayan
-
Cloud was enjoying the sun when Bayan, one of the clowder's leaders, walked up to him asking about his paw. " Good morning, my paw is doing well besides it just itching, some aloe would be appreciated." he replied happily as he looked from his paw to Bayan.
-
Cloud was wondering when one of the leaders was going to send out a hunting patrol, well it looked like Bayan was going to send one out soon. Cloud laid on his belly then twitchd to laying on his side to get more comfortable while laying in the sunshine.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 13, 2022 06:39 PM

Moth

Darkseeker

Give Award
Banyan | F | 4 | M: Cloud, Corvus, Thorn
Banyan nodded, sparing another glance at Cloud's injured paw. "I'll be sure to keep a look out." She said, before trotting away, towards Corvus. The honey-coated tom was also seemingly sunning himself on some rocks, though he was by his lonesome.
"Good morning, Corvus," Banyan greeted when she reached him, dipping her head. "Interested in going on a hunt? Our stores are low. I was planning on asking Thorn too but I haven't seen him." Since they had left their home, Banyan had been pushing for the hunters to go out together, as opposed to alone, as they had before. She worried about them; they prey ran different here, and the forest was thicker. There was safety in numbers.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 13, 2022 08:08 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Corvus
Male | Hunter | 5 | M: Banyan, Thorn
The male's thoughts were cut short when a familiar cat had walked up to him. It was one of his leaders, Banyan. Corvus looked up to his leaders and respected them greatly. His ears flicked at her question. Finally, something to do. He was pleased with her request and slightly nodded his head. Although, he was shocked to hear Thorn hadn't been around.
Corvus nodded once more.
"Of course, Banyan. I will be back shortly." He said before dipping his head with respect and trotted away. He had assumed he will be executing this hunt alone, considering he couldn't find the others. Though Corvus had no problem with that. He looked towards the others before heading off farther out. Lowering his nose, he began his hunt.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 13, 2022 10:16 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years | M: Remi, Forsythia (Sister, NPC)
Milton hummed in acknowledgement. "I'm glad I'll be with you too, it feels good to.. have someone close again." He sighed. "I miss Forsythia.." The tom admitted. "I haven't told you- have I?" It was sort of a pondered question, one he couldnt quite answer himself for her. "Forsythia was my sister. I lost her in the fires.." His head was brought into her chest, nuzzling her soft fur. At least I still have something. I could be way worse if Remi wasnt here.. "I'm just afraid of foxes, that's all." It was followed by a nervous chuckle, Milton tilting his head to the side. "They're scary."
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 13, 2022 11:30 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Fei| f | 4m| M, Corvus
She was bored of listening to her sister and Riley talk. She looked around for something to do and soon spotted a male cat(Corvus) It looked like he was on a mission. She giggled in her head as she thought that. She then crawled closer to the male cat. I'm going to eat you she said in a "spooky voice" as she hide behind a tree. She then let out a small giggle as she watched him. I'm going to eat you she said again as she giggled. She layed down on the ground, trying not to laugh nto loud, I'm so funny she thought Nas she rolled on the ground. She then got up and peeked to see where the male cat was now, this is so fun she thought as she looked for him. When she spotted him he was.....
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 13, 2022 11:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
remi | f | three years | m; milton, forsythia, the clowder
remi nodded in agreement. she was glad milton enjoyed her presence after some cats didn't, which was fine with remi, because what's not having a couple of friends? after all, she had better things to worry about. forsythia? i love that name. remi thought. milton had her full attention, her facial expression dropping as milton told her he'd lost his sister in the fire. "oh my, you poor thing. i-i'm so sorry..." remi dejectedly meowed, she couldn't even imagine how milton could be feeling. she never really had a personal family, it was just her and riley. but then there also is the clowder, which is her second family, and she loved them. "foxes... they are scary" the feline assured, realising she possibly had a fear for foxes as well. she was caught off guard by cinder, who had just come up to check on remi herself. "hey, cinder. i'm alright myself how are you?"

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:07 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 14, 2022 12:02 AM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cinder | F | 2 Years | M: Remi, Milton, Corvus

Cinder was finally glad Remi had responded to her, she was so worried she might be ignored “I'm doing great, I love the trees, this place is so cool” She answered excitedly. Cinder glanced briefly at Milton, he looked tired, and something seemed wrong, she didn't want to be a bother and ask him though as she assumed he had just told Remi. She felt bad interrupting them, maybe they were discussing something serious, but then again, maybe she was just overthinking things, it happened to her a lot. Cinder realized that she could be doing other things, maybe it was best for her to leave Remi and Milton alone for now. Although for some reason she wanted to draw closer to the friendly cat, so that they could become close friends, well that was a nice thought. She spotted Corvus heading off to do who knows what, maybe she'd go and sneak up on him. “Well, I don't want to interrupt anything so I think I'm going to just go explore more-”

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 14, 2022 12:05 AM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years | M: Remi, Forsythia, Other family
Milton was just glad that he was liked! It would be crushing for him not to be included with anything or anyone, seeing as his curiosity can take over during conversations. "We weren't very close.. and I regret leaving now. I could've saved her.." The ending statement was more of a whisper, the tom losing his words. "I lost everyone.." That was more to himself. Mother.. father.. Forsythia.. who else? Milton's ears were set low, a nervous purr rumbling in his chest. He pushed closer to Remi, feeling safe with her. Glad he wasnt alone. He could be out there in the streets, clinging to regret. like he's not doing that now. Hey, at least someone else was afraid of foxes!
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 14, 2022 11:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
remi | f | three years | m: cinder, milton, his family
as remi lay close next to milton, she looked at cinder as the young cat stated she was gonna head out in a second. "alright, talk later" rem smiled, hoping she and the friendly cat could catch up soon. listening to milton going on about his family, realising she didn't know much about his family until now. she dipped her head in empathy, knowing how he would be feeling. remi knew milton was lonely, honestly, she was too, she was just mainly happy she had someone now, and she hoped milton knew he had someone too- well he most likely did, but still. she loved being around milton. she hoped he felt the same way- she was thankful her father had allowed them to crush on each other.
𓆩♡𓆪
astrophel | m | two years | m: the clowder
aster had arisen from his sleep. he knew he had slept in late but honestly, he didn't give one fuck. as soon as he stepped a foot out of his den, he'd seen most of the clowder laying about, or doing whatever they were doing. astrophel sighed, rolling his eyes and starting to head out to a medium to large sized rock, that was covered entirely by the sun that stood about in the sky. the previous night, he'd planned that he was gonna start his day off by sunbathing, then eventually going hunting and patrolling on his own time, in order of riley. running and hopping onto the rock in front of him, aster laid down and started to groom himself, making sure not a fur was put out of place. his appearance was quite important to him, i mean he didn't wanna look bad in front of a cat he didn't know, because first impressions, duh
𓆩♡𓆪
riley | m | six years| m; london, bayan
riley realised he still hadn't set out his patrol and hunting teams. what's an hour or so late? he thought to himself, before looking over to london and happily meowing "ill be back. i have to send out our patrols for the week" and headed off, waving his tail in the sun that shined onto them. he went back to his den, watching milton and remi as they spoke ahead of him. he knew remi was happy and it made him happy, even though he didn't like the idea of the two together. using his tail to draw out the plan for the hunters, he began humming, entering a good mood. he knew bayan probably sent out the hunters for the day, but most likely not the week. that was his favourite thing to do, even though his job had a million other responsibilities

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:08 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 14, 2022 11:53 AM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years | M: Remi, Daxton
Milton lay his head on Remi's back. How nice it felt not to be alone. Her fur reminder him of his, making the tom be taken aback to kitten days, when he and his siblings wrestled and played around. Playfully he batted Remis a ear, a smile appeared on his muzzle as he did so. "I love you." He purred, grooming her fur back flat.
Karen | Female | Twelve years | M: Riley
Karen growled, rolling her eyes, before storming back off into her den. That sucked.
Daxton | Male | Five years | M: Astrophel
Daxton was sprawled out in a tree branch, one of his back legs dangling dangerously off the edge. He grumbles and stretched out which caused the branch to move and sway. The odd colored tom moved the wrong way and slipped off the branch, plummeting down onto Astrophel, hissing upon impact.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us