Wolf Play : shivers || werewolf roleplay || open
Chatbox
 Frostyhills24
12:19:49 Frosty, (She/Her)
I think this girl killed the boss of this monthÂ’s event with a sword. I gave it to her cause it matches the fit but get it I guess

-WP Click-
 Faulty Demons
12:19:42 Ollie, Gold
Necro
Artemis, Anastasia, Iris, Penelope
 Falling Stars
12:14:39 star, she/her
Necro
She looks like a snow leopard
 Necronomicon
12:11:11 Necro (He Him)
*her
 Necronomicon
12:11:05 Necro (He Him)
-WP Click-

I need a name for him
 Serpents
12:09:11 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone got any good power ideas for magic or dark arts pm me
 Arctic Moon
12:08:58 NY, Malo, Arctic
Why does explore hates me right now
 The Amethyst
12:08:58 Dart
Only 15 brains.
I might not participate in this event
 Apothecary
12:08:26 Medicinally Autistic
save for the event
 The Amethyst
12:08:16 Dart
Apothecary

Fair
 distant-screams
12:08:08 katy | beetle
Apoth,
ooo congrats!

what does one even do with such ungodly amounts of mush? xD
 Apothecary
12:07:55 Medicinally Autistic
Nope, I'm saving for the evnt and I already gave 20kaway
 The Amethyst
12:07:44 Dart
Apothecary

Wait just today?!?!
 icemoons
12:07:41 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
apothecary

Holy shit! that's a lot oh my God!
 The Amethyst
12:07:27 Dart
Apothecary

Care to uhm maybe share?..
 Apothecary
12:07:19 Medicinally Autistic
its what I've gotten to today
 Arctic Moon
12:06:20 NY, Malo, Arctic
Apothecary
?!?
 Apothecary
12:06:01 Medicinally Autistic
170,500 mushrooms!!!
 Poe
12:05:48 
-WP Click-
SheÂ’s half decent viral/weight wise butÂ…sheÂ’s just ugly lmao
 icemoons
12:05:38 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
wow WP just lagged for a hot second

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : 0
Komodo Dragon : -2
Cougar : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   16 

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 2, 2022 12:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sydney-11-Female-M: Shadow
-
Sydney excitedly tied the bracelet on shadows wrist making sure it was secure and wouldn't fall off. When he said it was time to go she couldn't help feeling a bit disappointed, she'd wanted to spend more time with shadow but he was right. She needed to get home before everyone got worried, especially with the strange werewolf out and about she was sure she'd be scolded when they realized she'd snuck away. She smiled up at him and nodded as she said "ok Shad, it's a promise! Be careful if you leave town, there are wolves in the forest and they aren't usually very friendly with strangers. I'll see you tomorrow at noon!" She waved before disappearing into an alleyway and following her usual rout back to the forest. She slipped the mask she'd bought onto her head so it would be safe before deciding she wanted to shift in an empty alleyway and run in her wolf form the rest of the way. She was almost to the forest anyway, what could it hurt to shift a little early? As usual there was intense pain as her bones shifted into place but she managed to stay silent until she was fully shifted. She shook out her chocolate brown, shaggy fur and ran the rest of the way out of town and into the forest getting a few shrieks and a shoe thrown at her on the way but she didn't mind. She knew the towns people hated wolves and blamed them for every bad thing that happened but they had never actually attacked her in wolf form so she felt safe enough.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 2, 2022 12:47 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | 24 | M | Loner | M: Sydney
Shadow smiled at the girl as she disappeared down an alleyway. He waited a moment before following. As he weaved through the alleyways, keeping silent, he watched as she put on her new mask before stopping at an empty alleyway. He paused around the corner, watching as she shifted before running. In that form, she would be perfectly fine as she got out of town. He waited there for a moment, watching as the brown wolf disappeared from his sights before turning. She would be fine once she got to the forest. Just in case though, he followed her scent to the edge of the forest before scanning the trees. She got there, she would be fine.

He headed back into the town, his new mask being turned over in his hands. He would definitely need to make some modifications to it. However, he had a bit more shopping to do. He still needed those clothes but he would also need to see one of the merchants and stock up. Ah speaking of which, he was late. He started forward, coming to a retail shop and quickly picking up some dark navy blue clothes before heading towards his side of town. The alleyways became much more familiar now and he weaved through them before coming out to the open marketplace.

He prowled through it for a couple minutes before coming to the weapons merchant. "Your late," was the only reply he got as he was gestured into the stand. "I got caught up in a few things. What did you want me to see?" He asked in a rumbling voice, his cold tone snapping to attention. The man opened a case before spreading his hands, "I thought you might like to see my newest findings." Shadow looked over the daggers, noting that several of them were made out of the lightest steel. He picked one up, testing its weight before nodding, "I'll take this one and one of your bear daggers."

The man grinned before bringing out one of the daggers. The sharp edge was nothing compared to the size of the blade, showing how strong and how long it could out for. Shadow pressed a bag of coins to the merchant before picking up his new weapons. He gave the merchant a glance and he said, "This meeting never happened. I don't know why your so paranoid but I don't know who you are and have never done business with you." Shadow probably had him say it over a dozen times now but it was always nice hearing it again. Especially with the new discovery of pack wolves. Shadow gave him a slight nod before quickly weaving through the stands and disappearing into the woods, heading for his cabin.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 2, 2022 01:00 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
☾ Ikaris V. Ravik ☽
"Kari" "V"
Alpha male 25 Mentions: Everyone around him

The silence didn't seem to last very long. It felt like seconds after he decided to flick the television on that the pack, one by one, made their way over to him. Muting the TV, Ikaris stood up and crossed his arms over his chest, letting everyone have their chance to talk before he cleared his throat and looked at the group, "Okay, so we have a lone shifter in the area. Do we know if they're hostile?" As calm as he appeared in the moment, his mind was a scramble. What would be the best thing to do? Should he check out the situation himself or should he send a party to find out more? Nodding to himself he looked at everyone's face, one by one, "Did anyone try a friendly approach? I know it's not comforting to come across a loner in the territory, but we can't understand his intentions if we let our emotions control us."

Letting himself think on it some more he sighed, "We're not going to go on some wild goose chase. If you spot him again, I don't want all of you rushing to confront him. At most two of you should approach him, with a peaceful demeanor." The last thing they needed was to get into a quarrel with someone they didn't know. This loner could have some friends, or maybe they weren't even a loner. Ikaris wouldn't doubt another pack's existence. In light of this discovery, he knew that he'd have to pay his parents a visit. They had encountered a loner before, but he never did. After all, Kari was young still and he'd only been leading the pack for a few years. As much as he wanted to show he could handle anything that was thrown at them, he couldn't hide the fact that he was new to this.

Grabbing the water that sat on the table beside him, Kari opened it and took a drink. After setting it back down he looked back up at the group, "Is everyone here? We should probably stay in for the night, try to relax and think about how we should handle the situation if he shows up again." Thinking back to someone mentioning how he fled towards the town he bit the inside of his cheek, "I'll let you decide what you want to do if you see him in town. Just be smart, don't instigate a fight. We don't know if he's good at controlling when he shifts, and we don't need the town to learn about us." Ikaris doubted that everyone would like what he said, but with no experience of handling a situation like this, he wanted to try and play it safe.

"My parents have had a run in with a loner before, so I intend to go into town to visit them. If any of you can contact family that was once in the pack, then I suggest you do the same. They could give us some very valuable insight to this situation."
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 2, 2022 06:07 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tori O'Connor | Hunter | Mentions: Everyone in the livingroom.

Tori's heart sank when Kline asked her where Sydney was. "I swear she was just behind me. Maybe she went to her room since she doesn't do crowds like this." Tori looked behind her as she spoke and shifted on her feet almost nervously. Where was Sydney? Especially with a possible loner near the pack, it wouldn't be safe to wander out somewhere by one's self, especially at her age.

A small sigh left Tori and she looked over at Ikaris listening to everyone speak for a moment before nodding. "I will call our parents Tori." Carson's voice broke Tori's thoughts and she looked over to her brother who had moved to lean against one of the walls. Relief washed over her features at Carson mentioning he would call. Tori hadn't talked much about her time in Ireland or why she had refused to talk to her father.

The man had left the pack shortly after their mother passed away, which was shortly after Tori graduated high school and she had gotten accepted into a school in Ireland. She mouthed a silent thank you to Carson who nodded with a shrug. What are older brother's for right?

When Ikaris mentioned about going into town to meet his parents, Tori's attention moved back to him. "You shouldn't go alone. Especially after last night..." Her tone carried worry within the words but she didn't offer to go herself. She needed to find Sydney and make sure that she was okay.

"Hey Kline, why don't you and I go and look for Sydney. She couldn't have gotten that far while all of us have been talking."

Carson stood back watching everyone as they spoke, making the mental note to call their dad after the meeting. At mentioning calling parents, Carson had noticed Tori's stance stiffen just the slightest which was why he had even offered to call in the first place. He ran a hand over his hair with a low sigh as he moved away from the wall.

"I will go take inventory of everything in the medic's bay so that if something does happen, I know we will have enough supplies. I don't need you guys getting yourselves into trouble that I can't fix." The man had confidence in the other pack members but something had felt off to him the whole day. Right now he wanted to spend some time alone and work through his own thoughts about why a loner would show up now.

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 2, 2022 06:45 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Natasha DeForest | Werewolf | Female | Medic's Assistant | M: Group in living area

“If you all do go out exploring or into town, please take somebody with you”, Nat called to the group. “I know I’m not a hunter or scout or anything, but I’ll go with anybody who needs to get somewhere.”

Nat thought about calling her own parents and asking about the unfamiliar shifter. The small city they lived in was only located about twenty miles away from the pack’s territory; it was certainly possible that he had passed through, especially if he needed to stock up on food or other supplies. As cute and idyllic as the nearby town was, it was severely lacking when it came to grocery stores that weren’t attached to dusty old gas stations.

Nat hurried upstairs to her room, where her phone rested on the nightstand next to her bed. She picked it up and unlocked it, thinking about calling her parents right then and there - but she decided against it. Part of her felt bad that she was only talking to them to get information for her pack. They probably had never even seen the shifter before. Nat decided that if she chose to ask them about it, she would make the trip into the city to see them in person to do it.

She headed back downstairs and into the living area. Nearly the entire pack had gathered around the couch, waiting to see what would be done about the shifter. Nat rejoined the crowd and took a seat at one end of the couch.

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 2, 2022 08:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna S. Bartley | Werewolf | Female | 19 | Hunter | Mentions: Living Room Group
All this talk about calling parents made Luna leave to go to the kitchen. She grabbed an apple off the counter and started to eat. She thought about her parents. They hadn't ever been in a pack or encountered a loner that Luna knew of. She thought of all the times that her and her parents were so far out in the woods that they rarely encountered others. Luna shook off the memories and cleared her head. She took another bite of the apple, not realizing that she was down to the core. "Ow!" she muttered. She realized just how quickly she'd eaten the apple. Luna walked outside, placing the core on the ground, knowing that some ravens or crows that hung around would take it. She then walked back inside.
Luna walked back into the living room, listening in on her pack-mates. Then she heard Tori suggest that her and Kline go find Sydney. "I think I'll follow them in case the shifter comes back. I do trust Tori and Nat but it's better to have more. I'll follow a little ways behind." Luna thought. She hoped that Sydney wasn't hurt. She'd probably gone to town to buy something, but just in case, they were going to go make sure she was fine.

Edited at February 2, 2022 10:01 PM by The Midnight Wolves
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 4, 2022 03:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Kline-22-Trans Male-M: Group, Tori, Ikaris

-

Kline nodded in agreement to the description Rowan had given for the loner. He felt a bit alarmed that Sydney had run off on her own just as trouble had come to the pack. He sighed as he quickly piped up "I didn't see much of the loner, just a flash of his face, I can confirm he wears a mask. I had run ins with loners as a pup, they were always nice to me and would usually leave within a few days. Of course I was a pup the last time I saw one so I'm sure they react differently to full grown werewolves. But I think everything should be fine so long as we are kind and try not to pressure them. All animals lash out when they feel cornered. I wish I could help more but I really need to go kind Sydney, just cause the loners I met in the past were kind to me doesn't mean this one will be kind to Sydney. She's still just a pup. Thank you for helping tori, I'll check upstairs just to be sure she's not there, if she's not then I'll check in the deeper woods. I think it makes more sense for you to check around town since you're better at tracking then I am and you'll probably pick up a trail there easier then me." Kline was quickly starting to panic but he tried his best to hide it as he all but ran upstairs only to find Sydney wasn't up there anymore. He sighed and jogged back downstairs calling out "she's not here! Ugh why is she always just running around alone!?" He tried to keep the panic and frustration he was feeling out of his voice but it was hard as all the worst scenarios swirled around in his mind. He jogged outside and was quick to shift, not caring about the pain as he instantly set out in a run to try and find Sydney. He managed to pick up her tail in the edge of the trees but it was hard to follow it, he was a lot bigger then her so he couldn't go through the brush and trees like she could.

-

Sydney-11-Female-M: open

-

Instead of heading back home like she probably aught to Sydney had chosen to practice her hunting and tracking skills. Since there wasn't as much to hunt in the edges of the woods she chose to trudge on deeper into the thick forest. Her small frame allowed her to get through the ticket brush with relative ease. Finally she came upon what seemed to be a game trail, presumably deer if her nose was right. She couldn't help the excitement that courses through her at all the praise she would probably get from Ikaris and Tori if she brought home deer all by herself. Nevermind that she'd never caught anything bigger then a rabbit before and even that had been injured and slower then a normal rabbit. She noticed another unfamiliar scent mixed with the deer but chose to ignore it since she was to focused on catching a deer.

shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 4, 2022 09:05 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zane | Hunter | M | M: Everyone in living room, Hope, Sydney(ind), Tori
Zane listened to what the others said, hearing as Hope pitched in as well. He honestly didn't know what to make of the situation. They were stronger as a group and besides, the hunters didn't go out by themselves anyway. They would have to keep an eye on each other though. Ikaris spoke up and calmed the group down easily, he was pretty good at that. Zane listened before frowning slightly at the mention of parents. He never really called his dad anymore, he only got yelled at. His mother...she had died when he was young. He tried not to think of her often.

Zane wandered away from the group for a couple moments. He had left the big city because his dad didn't care to have him along nor did he ever care about him. Zane doubted the number he had would even go to his dad. It didn't matter though, this was his family now. That's what mattered. Zane drifted back towards the group, hearing Kline panic a bit about his sister. He walked over to Hope before nodding towards Tori, "We will keep an eye out for Sydney when we go hunting. If she doesn't turn up soon or we come across her path, we will look for her. Does that sound okay?" He asked, thinking it over.

They did need to start sending out the hunting patrols now but if they did come across Sydney's scent, then they could easily follow it to find her and they would still be doing their job. Zane glanced over at Hope and Ikaris, hoping that Hope would want to pair up and that Ikaris would give the okay to go hunt. He was itching to shift and go run and hunt but he was worried for the young girl.
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 5, 2022 10:00 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tori O'Connor | Hunter | Mentions: Those in the livingroom, Sydney.

Tori looked over at Zane and nodded. "I do think with the loner about, we shouldn't split up with hunting but we do need to spread out." Hearing Kline call out that Sydney was not upstairs, Tori closed her eyes trying to keep her worry from spreading.

"Zane why don't you and Hope start the hunting party and I will join you in a few minutes. I want to take off this jewelry and put my contacts in." She glanced over at Kari for a moment before disappearing up the stairs herself. She carefully took the butterfly pins out of her hair and set them on her vanity along with the necklace and her glasses. She quickly popped in her regular contacts and left her heels by the door as she ran back downstairs.

She moved over to the door and closed her eyes trying to find the younger girl's scent in the mixure of those around her. She took a few steps outside and into the forest shifting once she was free of the house. If Tori was ever going to shift, she would always take off any jewelry and her glasses as she worried that in any fight or hunt they could be broken if she was injured.

Her paws padded softly in the soft ground and she lifted her nose searching the scents around her. Her ears flattened to her head when she caught the scent of something unfamiliar and a low growl escaped from her chest. Maybe it was the loner but something about this scent raised the hair along her back. She lowered herself to the ground and followed the new scent that was shortly mixed with a deer and...was it Sydney's scent?

She picked up a trot trying to catch up to the younger wolf and hopefully before they ran into whatever the new scent was.

Edited at February 5, 2022 11:22 PM by FrostyK
shivers || werewolf roleplay || openFebruary 5, 2022 10:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rowan Draven | M | Werewolf | Scout | Mentions: Ikaris, Kline, Tori, Sydney(ind), Shadow(ind)
Kline search for Sydney. Rowan nodded to Ikaris' words, although he wasn't exactly pleased. Normally, he'd be out there searching for the loner, or at least trying to figure out who he was, not just sitting here and if he comes across him, then react. He'd obey though, since he trusted Ikaris' judgement......usually. Not when he was going around getting into bar fight with no backup though. His eyes narrowed when Kline came down from upstairs saying Sydney wasn't there. What if she'd run into the loner? Sure, he'd gone a long ways, but what if he'd circled back? He was tempted to ask if he could help, but figured they probably wouldn't want him along if they came across the loner and wanted to get any information from him, given their last interaction. Ah, fuck it. he thought, and followed Tori out, shifting into his wolf form as he ran, and he smelled an unfamiliar scent as he walked up to Tori, his hackles raising , his fur standing on end, lips drawn back in a growl. 'What is that scent?' he growled. It smelled almost like deer, but also with a meaty stench clinging to it, like it was a carnivore.
Hope Caddel | F | Werewolf | Hunter | Mentions: Zane, Tori, Rowan
Hope looked over when Zane walked away, looking troubled, and she frowned slightly. I wonder what's wrong..... she thought, noting how he'd walked away when the group talked about families. Family issues? Or no family? she thought. It wasn't particularly uncommon for werewolves to have family issues, or no family at all. She herself was an orphan by this point, but she didn't like to talk about it. She stiffened when she heard that Sydney was missing. She was a pup, not to be out alone with a loner in the vicinity. Hope had a soft spot for pups, how they were so innocent, yet so blunt. They weren't afraid to tell the truth to you, or their honest thoughts on something. She looked over when Zane walked back over, and nodded. "Sounds good." she said, her nerves easing slightly. "Yeah, we can start now. You alright with that Zane?" she asked with a small grin, knowing she herself couldn't wait to shift and hunt. She loved the adrenaline of the hunt, how she could sense everything around her happening, and react so fast, she just loved her job. Providing for the pack was also extremely important, but it felt almost like a bonus for how much fun she had hunting.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us