Emmet
Is my kneecap part of that cohort lol
 Tech
08:55:14 
Spoopy
I'm rooting they aren't
 Apothecary
08:54:48 Medicinally Autistic
Kinda want to buy a bunch of den expansions but really unsure.
 Continental Wolves
08:54:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tech
-WP Click-
Him & the girls better be nice to me e,e
Heya Boe
 Boeing
08:53:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Emmet :D
 Tech
08:53:18 
Spoopy
Maybe you should do that
 Apothecary
08:52:43 Medicinally Autistic
Its not hard when you explore a lot ^-^ I have a lot of guides and stuff on my profile page if you need them!
 Continental Wolves
08:52:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bleh I still haven't bred my chim customs e,e
 ZEFHYR
08:52:02 
congrats!
 ZEFHYR
08:51:23 
[email protected] long did it take? Id be lucky to just get 81 total
 Apothecary
08:50:05 Medicinally Autistic
Just hit 81k mushrooms ^-^
 Insane Sanity
08:49:09 Insane | Sanity
PvP anyone? I can do 2 boosts or 4 non boosts. And I'm always up for a wager if you're game ^^
 Salem
08:40:57 Rumi
Fallen gods rp
-WP Click-
 Existence
08:40:50 Exist / Kuskyn
Vah, it's the worst thing to have happen
 Zeraphia
08:37:53 Vah stalks forums
Exist

Right??
 Existence
08:36:56 Exist / Kuskyn
Vah, worst time to be an artist honestly xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +1
Death Adder : -5
Bobcat : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   30 

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 16, 2020 07:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Gregory Harrison - Male - 62 - Mayor - Mentions: None, Open

Gregory Harrison, or the grandfather of the whole town of Fellborn some would say. He had been up all night looking over documents, as a few agruements had been popping up between Fellborn and other neighboring towns. After 5 years of the other towns knowing of the shifters that lived in Fellborn, the economy had really fallen. Gregory had been trying his best to keep merchants coming and going, but the longer the hunters stayed in Fellborn, the fewer travelers came to their little town. Gregory could only do so much to help solve this issue. He was tired and his head pounded in his skull. How long had it been since he had slept? It had to almost be a day by now.

The old man lifted up an arm to take a whiff of his pits, only to flinch in response. A better question now would be how long has it been since he had bathed. He told himself the next time he returned home he would take a bath. It wasn’t inappropriate to discuss political matters with a stench this strong. He hoped that it would be by tonight. Standing up from his desk, he peered out a window in his office. Touching his chin lightly, he felt the hairs of a beard growing. The sky was blue and Gregory could almost feel the warmth of the sun through the glass.

The warmth was soothing and calmed his aching head. The pounding already dull from the few minute breaks he was taking. Cracking his fingers, Gregory scratched his neck and combed his hair back with his fingers. Maybe he should go outside and soak in the sunlight. He wondered how the townsfolk were doing. He wished to meet up with any shifters if it were possible. The only thing he dreaded was the hunters after the shifters. He wished it was as easy as kicking them our of Fellborn. Yet, if he did that the whole Messien would come after Fellborn. They’d kick down the down, calling them names for harboring the shifters.

It was true. Fellborn was harboring the shifters, he was allowing it. He felt sympathy for them. Treated in such a way that was immoral for something they had no control. Gregory did not have a clue in the first place why the shifters were discriminated against. Maybe it was jealousy that causes it. Normal humans lacking this ‘special’ ability. Gregory decided to not dwell on it anymore and made his way out of his office. The old man finally decided that daylight and fresh air could only be beneficial. Spending time in his cramped office wouldn’t help his headache. After all, Gregory wasn’t the cleanest man. Pushing his way out of the building, and was instantly greeted by a blast of fresh air. It was greatly welcomed.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 16, 2020 07:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sabine D'Ahma/ female/ 19/ scout/ horse/ Mentions: Sam, Artem, Tallin, Mike, Nyx, Hunters (indirectly)
Sabine nodded to Sam. "Of course." At first Tallin valiantly tried to decline, insisting they got out of here and that she would throw them off their trail, but finnaly she gave in. Sabine smiled as best she could in her horse form.
A new voice came out of the shadows and Sabine turned and saw a cloaked figure talking with them. Something about him looked familiar, but Sabine couldn't place it until Sam said the person's name. Artem. Then she remembered. "Hey! You're the hooded guy that stole my third favorite dagger a while back!" She said with a horse-ish "humph". "I still miss that dagger" she said under her breath. Putting that thought aside, she turned back to Tallin.
She realized she was rather tall, and didn't have a saddle or anything on, so she bowed down to make it easier for Tallin to get on. "You're getting VIP treatment today!" She joked. "I don't let just anyone ride me" Sabine grinned. Then she turned back to Sam. "How's Mike doing?"
(Sorry, that was a little short!)

Edited at February 16, 2020 07:48 PM by Tauriel
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 16, 2020 07:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Adrienne Moore - Female - 22 - Baker- Mentions: Luka

Another piece of dough rolled out, around five total since she first started. To any other person, this would be extremely boring. But to Adrienne, this is the definition of excitement. Five unique rolls of dough she would soon be putting in the big stone oven. A smile was on her face the whole time.

The door to the shop opens and in walks her twin brother, cloak wrapped tightly around him. She knew it probably killed him to walk all the way to the bakery from the farm and she couldn't help but feel a little bit of pride. She knew Luka like the back of her hand, and especially knew of his fear of people. After all, they both knew each other since before they were even born. She walked over to him and gave him a big hug, in which he immediately tried to pull away from. She let him go, chuckling. "Such a cutie." She said before going back to her dough.

Luka waited for her to put them in the oven, watching as she managed to put all of them in at the same time. It was fascinating watching her work, even if the hard part was already over. In fact, that was basically the only reason why he was there. To watch his sister work. And if she gave him some bread (she always did) it was always a nice bonus.

Edited at February 16, 2020 07:51 PM by Petals
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 16, 2020 07:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Salem Grace - Female - 19 - Scout - mentions: Shay

Salem shuffled her feet in the ground awkwardly while waiting for his response. Fiddling with the freshly crafted ring on her finger, she smiled, still feeling the warmth for the simple little object. However, that warmth lasted not long at all. His reply had struck, cold as ice. Her gaze steadily rising to his trying to remain, well- not so frustrated. Her gaze equally as icy as his response, no trace of the warmth she had just displayed for the ring.

She scoffed slightly and muttered something indistinct under her breath. She was irritated but refused to let it show much, maybe it showed more than she wanted because her fiddling with the ring increased but she was too stubborn to believe it.

Her eyes averted from his soulless gaze to her shoes again, her cheeks reddening a bit from the frustration bubbling inside. "Alrighty then," She began while tapping her index fingers on her thighs," I best get going now, I'm not wanted here." Salem finished, glaring at him. She threw her hood on and began to walk away.

Why is it always when she starts a conversation, she gets pushed away. She felt like an ice cube. If you hold one for too long, they either melt or your hands get too cold to want to hold on. She stopped, remembering her mom again and how she slipped away like an ice cube melting in Salem's arms. She sighed and pushed the thought away before waves of grief could crash down on her.

Edited at February 16, 2020 09:11 PM by Fairytail
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 16, 2020 08:01 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tallinn | Female | 18 | Hidden shifter | M: Mike, Sam, Artem, Sabine

Tallinn smiled a bit through her cloth pulled over her face.

"Thank you," she managed, lightly settling herself on the large mare's back. She had always enjoyed riding, whenever she had the chance. There was something calming about the rhythym of an equine beneath you. Tallinn tugged at the corner of her cloak - an anxious habit. Her bow and quiver were slung over her shoulder, despite the fact that they were digging into her wound.

Later. I'll take care of myself - later.

She knew she should figure out how to bandage the wound, or something of the sort, but she had very minimal experience in the medical area. She instead shifted the folds of her cloak, concealing the blood seeping into her tunic.

Later.

They had to get out of here - that was the priority. Whatever Tallinn's minor struggles may be, they would come later. She flicked her soulful gaze to Sam. He said he knew where he was going. It was rare for Tallinn to put such faith in anyone - but, worst came to worst, she had a few back up plans stored in her mind. In the moment, her mind was already leaping ahead, planning, calculating, sending foresight down each alternative path reality could take.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 16, 2020 08:33 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Samuel Brooks - male - 20 - game hunter - arctic wolf - mentions: Mike, Tallinn, Nyx, Sabine, Artem, Laark (indirectly)

At Artems question Sam realized that he had no idea what happened; just that Nyx had warned him and he had gone to help and just got attacked for being precautious; just more proof that hunters were a blight-
Speaking of hunters he would have to figure out a way to keep that hunter from revealing his identity if he wanted to keep Nyx safe.
"No idea" he finally answered the other shifter.

He smiled when he turned to find Tallinn getting on Sabine; living with Nyx any time he got what he wanted or thought was best was a blessing; even from other people.
"No idea, I think he's still unconcious..." he said when Sabine asked about Mike; the young man was still lying there.
Sighing he walked over to Mike, grunting as he lifted him up; he was heavier than he looked.
"Artem, you cover our tracks, Nyx will keep an eye on the hunters and make sure we're safe, Sabine, you follow me" and with that he started walking north to the mountains; he knew a safe place there that took Nyx years to find.

Edited at February 16, 2020 08:33 PM by Schatten Waechter
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 16, 2020 09:02 PM

Hill Estates

Lightbringer

Give Award
Elizabeth Winters - Feminine - 21 - cook - mentions: Mary-Ann(indirectly)
After finishing all of the things that should be precooked before dinner, Eliza decided to take a brisk walk through the town. She loved the scenery involved with it, having the mountains nearby. The wind was chilly as she released her wavy hair from its ponytail. She decided her mission was to go and find someone to talk to for a while. With the hunters lining up around the camp, the towns population had really degraded and the blonde had less people to talk to. Not that she was overly social.
The younger members of the town, however might be easier to talk to, or harder depending on their energy level. Elizabeth didn’t mind though, she was a bit of a kid person and like to watch them do their thing. She was glad she could cook for them as well, their requests always interesting her at some point. She inhaled the wind and counted off the familiar houses of her people.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 16, 2020 09:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sabine D'Ahma/ female/ 19/ scout/ horse/ mentions: Sam, Tallin, Mike, Artem, Nyx, Laark(indirectly)
Sabine listened as Sam ordered the others to different jobs. Nyx was going to keep an eye out for the Hunters, and Artem was tasked with covering their tracks. Sabine wondered momentarily if Artem could be trusted... She still hadn't quite forgiven him for swiping her dagger. With Sabine, grudges were a funny thing. She could hold them for years sometimes, and others she could just happily forgive and go on like it never happened. This was one of those longer grudges, although she had no idea why, of all of the things, it was over her dagger. Maybe because of the fact that it was stolen from her, when Sabine had a reputation of being one of the most agressive people in the town. She kind of took it as a sort of challenge or taunt...
-
She snapped out of her grudging thoughts as Sam ordered her to follow him with Tallin. "Sir yes sir!" She said, slightly mocking the way he ordered everyone about. "I would salute, 'Captain' but you know- hooves". She said wryly, holding one of her hooves out. If she had been in human form, you could have seen her expression, but even without the expression, her voice set the mood. She was trying to calm everyone's nerves fron the fight with some sarcastic sense of humor.
-
Keeping with the soldier theme, she started marching behind Sam, picking her legs up tall and rhythmically and then she laughed at her own antics. Okay now. Fun's over, time to be serious she told herself and broke back down to a normal, fast paced walk, still following Sam as they hiked towards the mountains. "So where are we going?" She asked him

Edited at February 16, 2020 09:15 PM by Tauriel
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 16, 2020 09:30 PM

Delver

Darkseeker

Give Award
Daniel Monroe|Male|21|Shifter|Black Smith Apprentice|Mackenzie Valley Wolf|Mentions: Open
-
Daniel's eyes shot open as the head of his mother hit the snow, slowly turning it from soft white to crimson red. His breathing was heavy as he looked around frantically. He still had memories of his mother and father being killed. They had his him before they had saw him but they were not so lucky to get away from The Hunters. He laid back in his bed and placed his forearm stop his head, looking at the ceiling above him. "Boy you better get out of bed!" A shot sounded below as banging on a wooden pillar sounded. He sighed and swung his legs over the edge of his bed. He loved and hated his job. He was a black Smith Apprentice and he loved his job but the owner was a bit of an asshole. He quickly put his clothes on and climbed down the ladder to the stone floor below. He walked to the swinging door that lead to the Smithy and grabbed his apron from a hook. "You don't need that today. You're going shopping." He said and motioned to the bag of coins that lay on a small desk. "Go check what foods we need and grab them." He said and he nodded, grabbing the bag and tying it to his belt.
-
He walked into the kitchen and made a mental note on what he needed. Namely bread. Everything else was more less good. He threw on his leather trench coat and his black cowboy hat before setting out into the cold. His breathe came out in whisps of mist as he shoved his hands deep into his pockets and began the walk to the bakery. He kept his head down and ignored everyone, but always sent a glare to any Hunters he passed. He hated them with all his guts and wished he had a chance to kill them and rid this once peaceful town of them. He remembered the days when he could shift whenever he please and not worry. Now you shifted and you were killed on the spot.
(Can anyone pm me what's happened so far?)

Edited at February 16, 2020 09:30 PM by Delver
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 16, 2020 09:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Connor Westley|22|Male|Puma|Guard|Mentions:Shay(ind.)
-
Connor descended from the front of his cozy sanctuary, his dweeb tendencies making his frame slightly turn around to wave his house goodbye.
"Agh,I'm so lonely." His thoughts were loud. Almost too loud that it almost made him do a double take. He only hoped that he wasn't slowly going insane. That wouldn't look good on his resume. Even though he could've sworn he chatted a lot yesterday, it felt like months ago. Or maybe he was just that needy..His bright hues subtly averted towards the sky, its magnificent shine reflecting off of his pearly white dentals. Well..That's what he thinks it did.
-
He trekked amongst town. The only thing truly bustling were the chirps of birds and shifting of trees. Fellborn often strikes him as a ghost town because he often had to go out of his way to find people about. Yet he truly knows that there are quite a few bachelors here. And ofcourse bachelorettes. He often found it..Peculiar to see sometimes unruly looking animals loping about. Animals that belong in a completely different climate and habitat. Sometimes he forgets that he too is a shifter himself and that he should be used to humans trying to hunt his kind down. He shook his head, a deep, dry chuckle resonating from his chest as he walked. His cloak sagged along his legs,shielding him from the wind but cooking him with the sunlight.
-
Connor stopped a little bit away from the market. He was near the thick forestry ahead, so near that he could clearly see who ever weaved through the rough bark. He seated himself on a broad log,his hands reaching to take a bottle from his waistband. He drank the precious liquid, no longer parched and no longer longing for a taste of water. "Should probably get back to training after this."
He mumbled the words softly to himself, as if breaking the silence between himself. He would soon lift back onto his feet,pressing his hands against the middle of his back and then stretching until he heard a satisfying pop. He suddenly felt a lot more loose and released an inaudible sound of ecstasy. From the moment he left his house, his legs just started driving him closer and closer towards the forest, and he immediately knew that he was heading to that one bakery. Not Micheals, but the one owned by that cold man. He somehow felt the need to pay him a visit.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us