Wolf Play : Fight for alpha|rp thread
Chatbox
 Fox
04:57:10 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- definitely. Was actually quite quiet tonight, but the pubs were busy earlier obv
 Polargeist
04:57:02 Chro (he/him)
ET you gotta make a calendar with dates for every palette change soon man LMAO
 Fox
04:56:30 FoxFoxFoxFox
Polar- same. But I work late nights so I kinda just go home, sleep then go back to work 😭
 Eternity
04:55:42 ET
Fox
I'll have to go again at some point *^*
 star shrine
04:55:16 star
Stray Secrets
even im jealous
 Polargeist
04:55:11 Chro (he/him)
Fox -
Ahah I'm kind pf in the same boat, I'm working full time so I only have four something hours when I get home from work :'D
 Fox
04:54:29 FoxFoxFoxFox
Polar- ahh I see! That's actually quite cool. If I had time I would partake xD
 Fox
04:54:04 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- good value to be honest. Went last week as well xD
 star shrine
04:54:01 star
ok cool! I think Caspin is the best for your new wolf!
 Eternity
04:53:42 ET
Fox
Omg, I love Las Iguanas, I haven't gone in forever
 Polargeist
04:53:14 Chro (he/him)
Gods this chronic neck pain is tweaking again I should probably go to bed
 Stray Secrets
04:53:07 Stray.
i have ramen. be jealous.
 Fox
04:52:45 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- went to a pub and watched England. Then went to an Italian restaurant then went to las iguanas. Was good!
 Polargeist
04:52:29 Chro (he/him)
Fox -
How much of the charcter you draw, amount of shading, if there's a background, if it's animated... also you can frriendly fire and attack someone on your own team but you get less points for that ^^
 Sea Coast
04:52:11 
Caspian.

Still needed those names tho for Corals pups!
 Eternity
04:51:52 ET
Fox
Ooooh :> Anywhere fun?
 FoggiiSkies
04:51:32 Hazey
I thought I wouldn't have the time either, but you do as much art as you want to! there's no "goal" so to say, it's just a lot of fun :D
 Polargeist
04:51:31 Chro (he/him)
Emmet -
Nooo I don't think so at all :0 and we all start somewhere, no one is born drawing like Michelangelo! The important thing is that you keep drawing and enjoying it, not comparing yourself to others but rather learning from them :D
 star shrine
04:51:11 star
sea coast
tell what one you choose, I wanna know:)
 Fox
04:50:58 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- will have to watch later! Been out tonight lol. But thank you

Polar- ahh I see. What determines the amount of points? Or is it always the same?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -5
Brown Bear : -3
Black Bear : -3
    Summer Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Fog
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 .. 44

Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 08:38 AM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award

"Vaper how can you be so sure of that! Dagger hasn't been in our pack vary long he is still getting use to being around all of us, he just needs time to warm up to pack life" willow said angered she looked at vaper with disappointment in her eyes "I expected better of you vaper, rather then amusing Dagger as a bad person" willow said
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 08:46 AM

Crevice

Neutral

Give Award

"Well all of us have seen it! Him calling you, 'some princess' we've seen him and Nitrie. Willow look, I'm talking about possibilities. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but sometimes you just need to think of what could happen." He smiled at Willow, "I'm not saying it's going to happen, and I know people can change. It's just hard to believe.' He looked at Dagger with his wings, he turned back to Willow and nuzzled her, trying to tell her it was ok. "Willow, I'm not saying anything." He smiled lovingly. He turned back to Emrys, giving him a nod to keep calming Dagger.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 08:47 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crevice said:
"Willow, the winged wolves where supposed to save us. He just had a big attitude. Is he like the ones that killed Wisp's mother?" He was concerned. He looked at Emrys calming Dagger down, he had realized how snotty he had been to Emrys, but he was just wanting to be alpha like Vaper. They wern't much different. He walked up to Emrys and averted his gaze, telling him sorry.

Ooh, low blow *cringe*
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 08:49 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Drift noticed some commotion going on in the crowd and sighed, turning to go investigate. This contest was never gonna start. He pushed his way roughly through the crowd, reaching Willow and nodding to her in respect. Turning to see what the problem was, he sucked in a sharp breath. A winged wolf. They had all heard the stories, but Drift had thought of them as myths. He shook his head sharply, standing tall and gazing around, green eyes fiery. "What's the problem here?" He demanded.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 09:02 AM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
Willow looked over at drift "I dont know the problem right now we are trying to get Dagger to calm down. "Vaper, I know your competive, but you need to see the good in people. Yes Dagger may have called me that but his never been in a pack I have handled it already so thare is no need to bring it back up" willow said to Vaper
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 09:26 AM

Dagger Clan

Lightbringer

Give Award
|Dagger|
"Well I don't know who the hell is wisp's parents, but i also don't know why this happend but i never been in contact with other wolves for years. i don't kill people, like yeah i might have a big additude, but still iv'e been alone for years until willow took me in." Dagger explained as he was getting up, "Thank you Emrys." Dagger said to Emrys. "I mean, these are pretty sick though" He said. (0-0 Wait i can fly with these! OMFG) Dagger realized.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 09:28 AM

Crevice

Neutral

Give Award
Vaper looked at Willow, it was like she hadn't even heard him! He ran away from Willow and the others. Clearly, he was no use. He found a big lake, he drank and then crossed. He smelled other wolves, "Just dispersals, ok." he looked back at the territory, it was like Willow hated him! Atleast Emrys would be a, 'good chill dud' he murmured. He didn't get it! He was being so good to Willow, why had she suddenly turned her back on him? He growled in his throat. HE went on running and went far away, he may never see Willow again, for if he did, she might kill him.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 09:32 AM

Dagger Clan

Lightbringer

Give Award
|Dagger|
"Woah, uh, Vaper's off. Should i follow? he probably hates me though." Dagger said as he watched vaper take off. Dagger tried unfolding the wings, "WOAH THESE ARE HUUUGEEEE!" He exclaimed, " I can try flying with these to find vaper, but uh, he hates me probably." Dagger said, Again.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 09:40 AM

Dagger Clan

Lightbringer

Give Award
|Dagger|
"....Should i just leave this pack? The puppies in the pack might be scared of me or something, Hold on imma see if these are real," Dagger said while pinching his wings. "Ow, Yep there real, i should totally leave or something. I don't know, Like the wolves are waiting for competition and you guys are hoarding me, you guys should let vaper in my place. I don't really feel welcome here yet." Dagger explained while backing up.
Fight for alpha|rp threadMarch 23, 2023 09:42 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award

Drift stared after where Vaper had disappeared. "Well that was random." He muttered. Turning to Willow and Dagger, he peered closely at the Dagger's wings. "Sweet." He said. He didn't seem at all put off about this new discovery, he was quite interested actually. "So, you're a winged wolf." He stated finally, after inspecting Dagger closely. He glanced at Willow to make sure she was ok. Turning back to Dagger, he noticed the wolf backing away. He cocked his head, a slight grin on his face. "No, you should stay. You're an asset," he explained, stepping forward and towering over the winged wolf.

Edited at March 23, 2023 09:50 AM by Foxspirit

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 .. 44

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us