Bro that was the other movie I wanted to watch *^* is it any good? and thanks^^
 SilverMountain
11:21:24 The Naming Empress
Emmet
Its also not on the news page
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:21:04 Chat's snack
Spoops

Go into account and see if you have it set to let people see.
 Continental Wolves
11:20:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Eno
Hmm I dont think its the first time its happened to me either, weird
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:20:34 Chat's snack
Spoops

I'm sorry to hear that. I hear the movie is good though. I watched Trap instead. But, I still wish you well since it's your birthday. Because you are my friend. And I care.
 Enigma
11:20:19 
My team of noobs just demolished a 6 bear battle *^* they almost took them all out
 Transcendence
11:20:07 free palestine
Don't get me wrong, it was still an enjoyable event with all the other quests it had me do. Im glad I atleast tried. Now to collect flowers
 Eno
11:19:29 Kaz
Continental,
I don't see the banner
 The Night Walker
11:19:23 Anemoia/Aedra
My little brain is happy but theres been four within the last five minutes so maybe I should be concerned?
 technoblade
11:19:18 Lil Techy | Techno
Eno

Almost at 20k made in explore alone
 Continental Wolves
11:19:03 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Question, is the little pop up thing saying happy birthday not showing up in my den? I got the message + decor pass but I dont think thats popping up unless its only ya'll that can see it
Nux
Uhh I had a half assed birthday but at the very least got to watch the new deadpool x wolverine movie
 SilverMountain
11:18:56 The Naming Empress
Vah
Love 47
Just donÂ’t have any space to even think about more buys

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : +3
Cougar : -5
Wolverine : -5
    Spring Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 4, 2022 07:46 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orion|Hunter|Male|M: Bug
As the larger dog walked beside Bug, he occasionally caught him looking sad. He didn't want to pressure the old dog to say anything but he blurted out, "You know, I'm always here if you need to talk." He let a small smile grace his features to seem more comforting. At the same time, Orion was easily remembering the way just in case he needed to come back without Bug.
Atlas|Fighter|Male|M: Darwin, Toto (briefly), Brutus
The brindled dog gave a huff as Darwin didn't reply. He did that look towards the Doberman before the two trotted off, sending a small glance at the healer as they passed. Atlas didn't mind sticking with Brutus, he was most possibly the less annoying dog out of everyone else, apart from Ryu. They picked up a canter as the two briefly split for a few minutes. The duo had silently agreed this was the easier way to find some prey. Atlas quickly found a squirrel struggling to clamber up a tree so, with a swift movement, it fell limp. After five minutes, the dog found one hare.
Brutus|Hunter|Male|M: Atlas, Darwin
Bruce had easily managed to capture an injured bird and two mice. Not the best, but enough to fill at least a few small pups. He trotted back to where Atlas was waiting for him before the horrid feeling of panic crawled up his neck. Soon, the pair arrived at the spot where Darwin had split the groups, the prey hanging out their mouths.

Edited at June 4, 2022 03:44 PM by Thunder Struck
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 4, 2022 05:41 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Darwin|M|Delta|Mutt|Mentina: Toto and Ryu +Open to any hunters and fighters that are there (Sorry did not see Your reply about Atlas :/ Sory)
Darwin looked at Ryu and replied calmly. Well I estimated there is around 24 dogs snd more to feed so I should go with some large prey if we can find it and lots and lots of rabbits, mice,squirrels,voles...Everythome must eat today.” With that he added "If you excuse me for a moment " He danses after four rabbits and killed them before returning to the guard (NPC) and buurying them in the stash. He had got seven rabbits so he had just started . He then added "Ryu be careful and don't hunt in the same spot, I do not want to wipe out the whole rabbit population or whatever you hunt's population."
He gave a nod of thanks and went back to jining. After a few minutes , he returns with a few mice ha going from his mouth. His mouth watered but he at least had self control. He k ew that the group of dogs must eat first. Even though he barely knew any one.He looked over at Toto who was gathering herbs and looked back at Ryu.

Toto|F|Healer Italian Greyhound| Menirons: Darwin and Ryu +Open to any hunters and fighters
Toto nodded at Ryu and kept searching for herbs until his voice actually reached her "Yes of course." She replied quickly , not wanting to be rude but at the same time wanting to get on. She had collected a variety of herbs whilst they had been either chatting to Darwin, burning. The delta was rapid, darting into bushes one moment and dashing after another rabbit the next. The smell of food was intoxicating and Toto had to restrain herself mentally to not go over snd grab some food. Darwin was doing well to not eat the prey he had caught. The little dog counted her herbs and realized she had the herbs she needed most , Her leaf pouch was full but she kept herself looking busy by Boeing in the bushes carefully and sniffing at the ground.

Mink|F|Mother|Golden Retriver|Mentions: her Pups,Link and tinker + Open
Mknk heard a familiar voice shouting "mum!" And she turned around and sighed in relief "Link where were you? I called for you, This is Tinker, she has just joined us." She said trying to hide her mixed emotions . Mink licked her lips and turned on her slow waggy tail and added "Link I am just glad you are safe " She turned back to Tinker , she laughed and spoke "Now this is my little explorer pup,Link." She shifted her weight quickly before she fell over as she suddenly felt a wave of dizziness snd sickness. Probably tiredness and hunger. She had not eaten since yesterday morning. She stifled a yawn and then looked at the two dogs, Link and Tinker.

Edited at June 4, 2022 05:46 PM by Pastry Lord
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 4, 2022 05:51 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Bug|M|Elder|Border Collie|Mentions: Orion + Open to any hunters or fighters that are there
Bug nodded and spoke quietly "Thanks Orion, My human was an great old man who treated me well, I buried him near the dirt road ...." Bug sad-smiled at the memories and continued almost flanking to himself ,. noting to shut up some time soon "His gloves are half buried, and his grave was not the best, I just wonder if my imprint is still by the grave...." He trailed off, picking up the pace and going right at the forked tree. If he ran it would be quicker but his old legs were hurting when he was just walking. He licked his lips as he thought of the food and the water that awaited. He picked up some moss on the way to carry the water back.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 4, 2022 06:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
| Anita | F | Foster Mother | 2 |
Mentions: Link, Mink, Helem, Tinker +open
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
Finally she had managed to get Link back to Mink and all would be fine now it was great.
*.*.*
Okay so maybe Helem was going tease her she was just thinking of all the silly things he had done over the past few weeks so she could tease him back. She wasn't losing to a pup.
*.*.*.*
But curse him language I know I could just her my ma going language followed usally by a paw to the back of the head not hard just a little bit didn't hurt at all and than they would all laugh. After Ma made sure we where okay and she didn't do it to hard. Anyway away from the past.
*.*.*.*
Okay so maybe Helem was good at not doing silly things but their must be something all she could think of was times she had already used against him but ohh well no harm using them again.
*.*.*.*
She did notice another dog near Mink though and was 90% sure the dog's name was Tinker. She wouldn't what Tinkers backstory was.
*.*.*.*
She saw Mink look like she was about to fall over and walked up to her friend just to make sure she was okay and to tell her that she definitely didn't get lost and it was just a longer route like Link said.
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
| Helem | M | pup | 4 months |
Mentions: Link, Mink, Anita, Tinker +open
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥
Finally his silly sister got them back on track and Link was back to his mum not that he cared. Anyway so now their was anothing thing to add to the list of Anita's silly things and let me tell you that list was huge.
¥~¥~¥
He knew his sister was racking her mind trying to find what he had done but he was pretty sure he had been excellent the past few weeks and, given as he had mostly been away from her she wouldn't have anything on him yet.
¥~¥~¥
He followed his sister's gaze and saw another dog near Mink Tinker he thought her name was maybe not too sure. He had to follow his sister anyway maybe he could find out more if Tinker was okay with telling them he didn't kind either way respecting privarcy is good.
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥
| Link | M | pup | 4 months |
Mentions: Mink, Anita + Helem (briefly not alot), Tinker
^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^
Ooh new dog Tinker he remembered her name was he wondered what she was like hopefully nice she seemed nice but he had barely met her he just had the feel you know.
^¢^¢^¢^
"Oh I was with Helem and Anita and we went exploring and Anita toke a longer route than usal and I had never gone that route and it was very fun!" Almost saying that without a breath he relised he probably should've slowed down but he was just full of energy and, that was just one of his downsides he always talked fast he didn't mean to he just did.
^¢^¢^¢^
"Hi Tinker! I'm link!" "Ooh yeah I love exploring and chasing bugs do you like chasing bugs? I think bugs and insects are cool what about you?" He smiled happily insects where one of his favorite things he loved talking about them and, since he always forgot their names he just named them randomly.
^¢^¢^¢^
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 4, 2022 06:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ryu||Male||Hunter||M:Toto and Darwin also Open
>
Ryu looked at Darwin and said "Alright will do." As he passed Toto he said "Alright see you back at the Junkyard." He then turned and ran over to an area with Voles. Ryu had caught 3 voles and headed over to where the guard was burying them. He sighed then went to an area with Squirrels he sniffed searching for and found one he followed the scent to an oak tree. He spotted a couple of squirrels and darted after them. He caught them both bring them back to the guard again which he buried. Ryu had dug a sperate spot from Darwin so he could keep track of the amount of food he got.

Edited at June 4, 2022 06:30 PM by Icewing
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 4, 2022 06:58 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Atlas|Fighter|Male|M: Darwin, Ryu, open
He had spotted Ryu speed off just as Atlas sat down, dropping the prey by his paws, ears flicking towards Darwin, "Do you want us get some more?" He asked the Delta, head tilting to one side slightly.
Brutus|Hunter|Male|M: Darwin, Atlas, open
The Doberman stood next to the younger Dutch Shepherd, awaiting Darwin's reply. Though, Bruce knew the prey numbers were slowly dwindling due to the lack of food sources so they shouldn't over do it. With a huff, his gaze swept over the land, cropped ears perked.
He picked up the pace to keep beside Bug, "I'm sorry for your loss," he muttered, adding, "I bet it is still there," referring to the other dog's comment about his imprint. He swiftly lowered his nose to the ground, getting the faint smell of water, which gave him some hope.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 5, 2022 06:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tinker | Loner to Mother | Female | 6 | M: Mink, Link, Open
+-+-+
Tinker wagged her tail at Mink and her pups, "nice to meet you!" She smiled as Link was introducing himself. The golden retriever pup was visibly energetic: he talking fast and there was not a moment where Tinker saw him stand completely still. She could tell Link was kind and didn't mean to get his mother worried about him. Mink mustn't have one single boring day with such an adventurous pup, Tinker thought to herself. Just as she was about to introduce herself to Link, she noticed Mink stumbling.
"Hey, are you okay?" she asked shocked, quickly getting on her paws in case she needed to help. Mink seemed to recover quickly, but that didn't make Tinker less worried. She looked around, trying to figure out what she could do to help. Her gaze lingered at the food at her paws. She felt like an idiot; ofcourse, it must have been some time since Mink last had a meal, that would probably go for any dog in the yard.
Tinker could imagine that with Mink's kind and motherly nature, she might have also let her pups have some of the food that was meant for herself. So she would have even less than the others.
Tinker felt selfish for not offering some food to Mink before. She grabbed the squirrel with her teeth and dropped it in Mink's reach.
"Here, have some," she said with a worried smile.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 5, 2022 04:24 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mink|F|Mother|Golden Retriver|Mentions: her Pups,Link and Tinker and Anita + Open
Mini smiled as Anita joined them and her tail started wagging. " It is fine Anita, I have no clue where my house is from here"She then looked at Link talking rapidly and grinned at her excited pup. Link seemed to have an obsession with bugs and crawling insects. She blinked and sat down hard . She then looked at Tinker, and replied " Yeah I am sure I will be fine, no please have it....I can't eat that, I can wait until the hunters and fighter get back" she nudged it back to the loner. Mink silently praised herself for self-control.

Darwin|M|Delta|Mutt|Mentina: Toto Ryu,Atlas,Brutus +Open to any hunters and fighters that are there
Darwin sniffed the air, 11 or more prey had been caught during this hunt. He turned to face Atlas and Brutus and spoke whiskt nodding " Yes,I think we need a few more then we can head to the Junkyard" He turned to face Brutus and spoke to the Doberman " Brutus can you help as well? We need all paws on the job." He then hoped they soaked up the information as he went off for 5 or more minutes and brought back 2 limp wood pidgeons. The delta looked at the dogs awaiting their replies as he buried the wood pidgeons with all the other prey he had caught. After he had buried them , he turned and sat nearby the two dogs, one a hunter and the other a fighter.

Toto|F|Healer Italian Greyhound| Menirons: Darwin, Ryu ,Brutus and Atlas then +Open to any hunters and fighters
Toto sat watching the three dogs as she awaited for Darwin to be alone and still. Whenever he was alone , he sprinted off but then he did that whenever he had company as well. He seemed determined to feed the pack, Toto's mouth drooled as she caught the scent of all the prey. She breathed in and out as she tried her best to not go and dig out a squirrel or two for herself. She quickly spoke clearly to Darwin, not really paying attentions to the two other dogs, Brutus and Atlas " I shall return to the Junkyard, I will see you there" With that she quickly trotted away, being careful to not spill the herbs . Once she entered, she went straight to her car where she mixed some herbs and honey that she found in her owner's house . She then went to Hiroshi, she smiled at him and whispered gently " Hello little pup, can you swallow this for me, it might make you feel better " Toto has mixed juniper berries,chamomile,lamb's ear (flower),Tansy leaves with honey. Toto nudged the mixture towards the pup, the poultice was on a leaf, that stopped the mixture getting dirty. Toto did not know what could be ine the ground , or what went in the ground and she did not want to know.
Bug|M|Elder|Border Collie|Mentions: Orion + Open to any hunters or fighters that are there
Bug finally got to the dirt road and head upwards, passing his owner's grave . He did not stop for he did not want to get emotional as he would be distracted from the task at hand. Although it did pain him so he got a flower and put it on the grave as he passed. He looked at Orion and wagged his tail " Nearly there, it's only a few paws away! Water and Food! Think of the faces." He winced as he jogged up the path in excitement like a pup finding his long lost tennis ball. He winced as his joints complained but he did not stop jogging. He finally reached the barn and pointed out to Orion " The barn and the stables is on the right where that old rusty tractor is, there is food...then that way, on the left is the house, might be water in there...then behind all of this is hopefully a stream although I do not know if it is dried up..." He then panted in the sun and the added "Which way Orion?" He winced as he stepped forwards and regretted jogging. His old bones complained st him and he stumbled . He caught himself and tried hard not to Yelp. He would need to go see Toto afterwards, he had not had...what was it called? He thought hard and then remembered ahh, it was ragwort and Daisy leaves He remembered the taste bu he remembered Toto saying that she was running out of jars of honey, she had it all scraped out of the jars and put into them into large leaves and kept them in the back of the car in the foot well where it was cooler.
He blinked and turned to look at Orion, awaiting his decision.

Edited at June 5, 2022 05:11 PM by Pastry Lord
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 5, 2022 05:19 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Atlas|Fighter|Male|M: Darwin, Brutus
The male gave a nod, "A few more you will get," he said, pushing his and Brutus's prey (which he had just dropped) towards Darwin to bury before standing up and racing off with the Doberman trailing behind. The two had split off again. Atlas had managed to kill two voles, and a hare. He sat down and waited for Bruce to come back.
Brutus|Hunter|Male|M: Atlas, Darwin
The Doberman followed a promising scent trail of a flock of pidgeons. When he caught sight of them, he fell to a crouch and snuck up on them, swiftly killing two out of the five as the rest had flew away. He gave a small huff as he rose to his full height, picking up the two prey and trotted back to Atlas. When he arrived, the duo immediately made their way back to Darwin. Brutus dropped the birds by the Delta, "That's all I could find," he grunted as the Dutch Shepherd dropped his findings beside him.
He glanced around before quickly making his decision, "We'll be better off to look at the stream since we're in dire need of a sustainable water source," he said, "Plus, the others are getting food for now," he added, waiting for Bug to lead the way.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 5, 2022 06:30 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Darwin|M|Delta|Mutt|Mentions,Atlas,Brutus +Open to any hunters and fighters that are there
Darwin have a nod of thanks and buried the prey, he had hunted 4 more rabbits and was counting the prey when they returned eith more. His tail wagged "Can you go ahead Atlas with some prey and tell others to come and help collect it with one of the alpha's permission let's hope some dogs have some self-control and decency" Darwin spoke happy that there should be enough prey for everyone . He was sure they would have a feast tonight. He then turned to Brutus and congratulated him. He began passing prey to Atlas to carry, he hoped the fighter would not eat any even though if The Delta had calculated correctly there were a few spares.

Bug nodded and as quick as he could, he sped walk painfully through the narrow gap beseech the barn and the house p, it was her quickest way. He eventually squeezed through and let out a happy bark. He tried to keep his tail from wagging as it was right in Orion's face but he couldn't therefore brushing Orion's face with his tail mutiple times. Bug took in the tiny trickle of water left took a tiny lap of water before filling up moss with water. He stepped aside so that Orion could get past his huge wagging tail. He sniffed the air. "Orion, please wait here with the moss" He went into the house and made a loop around the house. Dog kibble bag half empty in high cupboard, a few water bottles on the countertop, creased bed from the last night Bug had been here and lastly the taxidermied tabby cat in the corner of the sitting room. He went back and reported clearly to Orion. "I scouted the house, A few resources we could use, a few water plastic bottles that we could tear into then a medium sized kibble bag which is half empty although it is in a high cupboard" He watched the dog, awaiting the reply.

Edited at June 5, 2022 06:48 PM by Pastry Lord

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us