A lot of what I read says 6-8 weeks
 technoblade
09:44:30 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

I'm doing my best here
 Nymeria
09:43:43 Luna/Phantom
Sky
Well a month is old enough to be taken from mom.
 Enigma
09:43:35 
@Mac
If the other pack hasn't chosen their wolves, in 15minutes you will automatically win the battle
 Red River Wolves
09:43:29 Redd
Techno,
This might be the last FMC I have time for this year. I'll have a lot of stuff going on soon.
 Purgatory
09:43:12 Purge
I hope paypal fixes itself soon DX
 Enigma
09:43:11 
@techno
Ah okay that's about right

I'm shooting for 100k again this FMC :') I don't know how possible that is anymore because I already gave up 1.5 days to my partner hehe
 Transcendence
09:42:53 free palestine
You have to wait until they go over their time then its a forfeit
Dont remember if you can forfeit yourself xx
 Nikwasi
09:42:12 Mac
Is there a way to forfeit a PvP battle.if the other pack hasn't chosen their wolves yet
 Wolfsbane
09:41:20 
Hmm Anosmia, never seen that birth defect before
 MLadySkylar
09:41:11 P'Sky
Nymeria
I'm in trouble xD
First things first they'll need a flee bath >> I didn't want to take them from mom because they're young but now they're trying to eat her food out of the bowl.
They come to me, I think they're about a month old.
If they're going to get homes it needs to be soon
 technoblade
09:41:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

Let me win at least once ;-; I am but a humble explorer with only 2 days off this FMC
 Red River Wolves
09:40:20 Redd
Techno,
Not enough lol. I won't feel safe unless it's like 20k
 Transcendence
09:39:45 free palestine
Ill probably try harder in in a couple of months with more time and currency haha
 Nymeria
09:39:24 Luna/Phantom
Sky
It's a challenge but I would take all three.
 Urux
09:39:15 Urox
Qyu
I am sitting here trying to comprehend this lecture and I'm so confused :') I feel you
 MLadySkylar
09:38:32 P'Sky
I think I am going to adopt one of the kittens outside my home, there's 3. Can I take on 3. Momma is still with them, she's feral? She loves me and my family that visit but she'd rather be outside
 Qyusen
09:37:41 Qyu - all pronouns
i self pity so much for having so much studying to do and then I log on to wolfplaygame
 technoblade
09:36:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

Uhhh I have no clue but I get about 800 per level.

Redd

I lost 9 hours cause I went to bed due to a headache. You had so much of a headstart.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -3
Grizzly Bear : +3
Ermine : -5
    Spring Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 3, 2022 02:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tinker | Loner | Female | 6 | M: Willow, Open
+-+-+
As soon as Willow put the prey down in front of her, Tinker allowed herself to give in and grabed one of the squirrels to start chewing on the meat. Her ear twitched when Willow layed down next to her, but Tinker couldn't take her focus off the food. She didn't remember meat tasting this good... had it always been this good?
"Yes also I was asking earlier how far along are you?" Willow said.
Tinker took a pause from eating to answer; "In a couple days it'll be two months, I think. I believe the pups won't let me wait much longer." She continued consuming the meat when she finished her last sentence. She had been tracking time using the moonphases when the days became too much to count, but she wasn't sure how accurate her guess was.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 3, 2022 02:55 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Darwin|M|Delta|Mutt|Mentions : Orion , Bug + the hunters and fighters that are coming in the hunt for food and water + OPEN
Darwin split up the group into two as there were already some dogs scavenging in bins near the junkyard . Can you go with the water group Orion? He asked, even saying the word made him drool. He hoped the big dog would go to the water group as he trusted him more than any of the hunters. They were at the point where the group would split , Bug the old dog said there was water by his farm and he hoped so . When Darwin heard his owner was old, he had to stop his tail from slightly wagging. Dying from old age instead of lack of resources which equaled more resources. Although there was always the possibility that he died from lack of resources before he died from old age. He began to see if he could get hold of any scents whilst Orion replied. They needed to be quick, everyone was starving especially that pup. Darwin bit his tongue as he saw in his mind, the weak pup under the car. The skinny pups playing and the tired bony mothers that was when the heart of the Delta broke . He could not believe he spaced out to not listen to that plea . He blinked, he had found a scent. He looked up at Orion.
Toto|F|Healer|Italian Greyhound| Mentions: Open but she is near Orion and Darwin
Toto ran past Orion but only a few paws worth. She collected the lavender, Thyme and mint. She hoped she would not have to use the mint as mint was for covering my up the scent of the dead. She looked at the lav need and thyme and thought I will probably need these, Thyme is for shock and Lavender is good for nerves and stress. We will need them. Her eyes flickered to a memory where she saw a heavily pregnant dog come into the junkyard without a lot to dogs noticing . She shuddered, brith was a messy job and she would need borage and some other herbs. He turned back to Darwin almost saying "Can we go now?"
Bug|M|Border Collie|Elder|Mentions: Darwin, Orion + Open
Bug panted as he came to a halt at the edge of the wood which had a nearby path that lead to the farm. He went over the details in his head Follow the path until the forked tree then Go right Into the grassland until you see a dirt road heading Into the main bit of town then you follow the dirt road up . The barn should be on the right snd the house in the left. The horses would be dead by now . Meat! Then in the house , there would be be resources. Then at the back of the house there is a stream , hopefully it is still running Bug can out of his thoughts, He took himself to the shade and lay down awaiting orders to go from one of them . The two hunters seemed to like teaming up . It was nice, to see a dog sharing responsibility for something with another dog.

Mink|F|Golden Retriever|Mother|Mentions: (in order) Hiroshi, Tinker , her Pups, Willow + Open
Mink spotted a heavily pregnant dog . As some of the hunters and fighters disappeared to follow Orion and Darwin . She gently talked to Hiroshi "Hey Hiroshi , try to get to sleep, I'll be here when you awake . I just need to check something " With that she dragged her blanket to him and put him on it for comfort hopefully. She padded out to greet the new dog, she noticed some disgusted dogs , some irritated dogs. She knew they had loads of dogs to feed and this was one more but she was pregnant and she was just like they all were going when they first got here. She had to stop herself from grabbing the juicy meat that was just right Infront of her. The golden retriever blinked, she was bei by weird so she sighed and spoke "Hello there, I am Mink I have pups but they are somewhere around here." She gently laughed at the end bit . She then called over her shoulder "Hey pups come over here! No eating anything." She hoped that would work, she did not want her to be welcomed with Hungry golden retriever puppies eating her food. She smiled at Willow, who was nearby. Willow was probably the dog that welcomed her in. Willow was kind, from what she knew.

Edited at June 3, 2022 03:21 AM by Pastry Lord
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 3, 2022 04:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
| Anita| F | Foster Mother | 2 |
Mentions = Helem, Link, Mink
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
Where is Mink? She probably should get Link back to his mum but with all this talk and dogs going on to hunts and everything they might be back now she wasnt sure but she layed low not wanting to get in the way. As she was walking Helem and Link around she heard Mink! As soon as her voice sounded she walked towards it followed by Helem and Link she hoped she could talk to Mink a bit as they hadn't talked all day.
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
| Helem | M | pup | 4 months |
Mentions = Link
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥
It was nearly over for not Link had been the adorable excited little puppy and all he wanted was a nap. I did manage to wear a smile all day okay so maybe sometimes Link could be amazing and the best but no not always definitely not always.
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥
| Link | M | pup | 4 months |
Mentions = Anita, Helem, Mink
^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^
It had been an amazing day! He got to hang with Helem and Aunty Anita (not my actual aunt but she is like an aunty to him) The only bad thing was his mum was busy but as he heared her and slowly ran towards her he couldn't wait to talk about his day but not eat yep he could do that he had way to much energy.
(Sorry it's not alot just a but busy)

Edited at June 3, 2022 04:48 AM by Lost_Griffin
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 3, 2022 04:47 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orion|Hunter|Male|M: Darwin, Bug
The big dog gave Darwin a curt nod before trotting off towards Bug with long strides, "So, where did you say this farm was?" He asked the old dog, head tilting slightly as the question fell out his mouth, his eyes practically begging to see water, ready to follow Bug.
Atlas|Fighter|Male|M: Darwin
When he saw the other dogs leave the Junkyard, he stood up and raced after them, wincing occasionally at the hot ground, "Where do you want me to go?" He rushed out to Darwin eager to be away from everyone else, ears perked in anticipation for the smaller dog's reply.
Brutus|Hunter|Male|M: Darwin, Toto
The Doberman appeared out of nowhere like a magic trick, sitting by Darwin, waiting for his job. He briefly glanced at Toto gathering herbs before hearing her voice.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 3, 2022 03:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tinker | Loner | Female | 6 | M: Mink, Open
+-+-+
Tinker stopped eating to look at the dog who had welcomed her. She saw the golden retriever looking at her with a kind look on her face. Mink, was her name. She looked young, no older than five years at most, but as Mink called her pups, Tinker couldn't miss the experience in Mink's voice, and the wisdom that sparked in her eyes. She sure knew more about raising pups than Tinker did. Though, that wasn't a hard battle to win as Tinker had no experience whatsoever.
"I'm Tinker, nice to meet you!" She replied, smiling back at Mink while trying to find a more comfortable position to lay in as her hips had started to hurt again.
She wasn't sure if she was suposed to offer her a bite of the food that was still left. She wanted to show a kind gesture, but was quite hungry herself still. But, as she heard the pawsteps of puppies nearing, she decided it might not be a good idea, unless she was willing to give up all the rest of her food. So she protectively covered her food with her paw, just in case one of the pups wouldn't listen to their mother. Tinker knew the hunters had left to find food just a minute ago, so she trusted Mink and her pups wouldn't have to starve.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 3, 2022 05:45 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mink|F|Mother|Golden Retriver|Mentions: her Pups, Link and open
Mink laughed and said "These are my troublesome pups...and one is missing from the pile, that will be Link ." She counted snd she was corrected . "Link?! Come over here and say hello" She smiled snd returned to Timker "Well congrats on the pups, I can help you through motherhood if you like although maybe Willow might have your back." She made a it to go and chat with Anita afterwards. After Link had got here and said hello. She knew an excuse . Hiroshi. The little pup was still there. She hoped the food would come back quick before his tiny weak body coil not take it any longer. She hoped it did not come to that. She looked for Link but she couldn't see him. She hoped he would come soon.

Bug|M|Elder|Border Collie|Mentions: Orion + Open to any hunters or fighters that are there
Bug looked at the Irish Wolfhound and repeated the pathway. "Follow the path near the woods, until you get to a forked tree then turn right to the grassland or the grassy field until you get to the dirt road that heads down to town, then follow the dirt road upwards snd on the left will be the house and then right shall be barn and the stables... the stream is behind the house mad the barn. The stables may have dead horses in it so I guess that is free meat then if the stream has dried up ...." he trailed off looking sadly into the distance . After a minute , he continued "Sorry, umm yes if the stream has dried up, there may be water on the house in bottles so follow me " With that he walked off almost re playing a childhood memory. He found the path easily and headed forward towards a clump of trees shead. He remained silent, occasionally looking out sadly.
Darwin|M|Delta|Mutt|Mentina: Toto +Open to any hunters and fighters that are there
Darwin walked on tracking the scent , Keeping an eye out for Toto the healer . He hunted four rabbits through the woods snd brought back k three。 He buried them and placed a guard there (NPC) . The guard was one of the fighters so he would know what to do if there was any ofher dog then them tryed to get to their food. He looked at the healer, Toto gently pulling on the herbs and carrot by hem I a leaf pouch.

Toto|F|Healer Italian Greyhkund| Menirons: Darwin ,The Pack Pups +Open to any hunters and fighters
Tot Lo gently pulled up the lavender snd thyme and carried on. He gathered many herbs even borage aucune as important to dogs when they were having their puppies. Toto stopped and did her business in a bush and covered it . She then stepped out elegantly as if nothing happened. Her bag was getting full and they were not even finished hunting. She thought a out the next healer apprentice. She needed one to help even though she did slightly enjoy Bug, an elser's help . She would prefer a pup who could help her and be tuaght by her so when she eventually dies. The pup would go on.

Edited at June 3, 2022 06:05 PM by Pastry Lord
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 3, 2022 06:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ryu||Hunter||Male||M: Darwin, Toto
>
Ryu had followed everyone out of the junk yard. He ran to catch up with Darwin and said "Hey. How is everything?" He spotted many others then said "How much food do we need i could hunt a lot of things down i just don't want to over do it?" He turned to Toto and said "Toto when we are done and back at the yard would you like help checking on the others?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luna||Female||Beta||M:Rosa
>
Luna had walked around a bit looking for Rose and the saw her. She ran up to her. She said "Sorry i ran off like that but now im back. So about my question ealier?"

Edited at June 3, 2022 06:49 PM by Icewing
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 3, 2022 07:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rosa | Alpha | Female | M: Luna, hunters briefly
Rosa watched as the hunters left, off to find food. As usual, she would make them give the first prey to the mothers and pups. She glanced at Luna, who had run off to her. "That's alright. As I was just telling Petra, probably tonight. I'd like to see what these dogs have been through before leaving, though. Not sure I know everyone's names, either." She paused before grinning. "So how are you? Did you curse that trash can any more? I think if you did, you'd give it emotional problems." Leaning, over, she gave Luna a nudge.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 3, 2022 07:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna||Female||Beta||M:Rosa
>
Luna looked at Rosa and said "Why yes because it tried to bake me alive of course i also gave it some punches to think about what it did." She giggled and nugde Rosa. She said "Yeah that is a good idea to tell are stories about what happened." She said "I saw Willow give 2 sqiurrels to the new mother here." She looked at said "I might go hunt to for the little pup that is straving and since Petra is here would you like to go for a bit maybe we can get something medium sized for Mink and her pups?" She sat down wrapping her tail around her before saying "Also it is a good idea for you to get out since it is kinda coped up in here."
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 4, 2022 03:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
| Anita| F | Foster Mother | 2 |
Mentions = Helem, Link, Mink
biscuits!
*.*
Yep Mink was either going to give her a stern lecture maybe or just a look. Okay this time it wasn't her fault not all of it okay! She accidentally toke the wrong turn when trying to go to Mink becuase having two frustrating pups hanging around you like flies weren't the best. She would manage though and it wasn't her fault it was Helem and Links she would not take the blame. Okay maybe she would to keep them safe and happy but that doesn't matter right now.
*.*
Becuase of how amazing she is she ofcourse managed to bring Helem and Link back safely and Link back to Mink before she could worry to much. She couldn't wait to at least get a break but ofcourse with her life and having a little brother who has an annoying friend who you are friends with that annoying friends mother, life never gives you a break.
| Helem | M | pup | 4 months |
Mentions: Link, Anita, Mink
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥
stupid silly sister toke a wrong turn and made them lost for a bit becuase of course she did what else would his annoying sister Anita manage to do except lose them.
¥~¥
He ofcourse managed to help bring them back to Mink Links mum before Mink or Anita freaked out to much and before he lost his sanity.
¥~¥
Like always link started talking got distracted started talking about something else and on and on. For some strange reason though his brain managed to keep up with most of it but doesn't mean it was easy to do it was still difficult to keep up with Link at times.
¥~¥
As Mink came in sight he nearly cried maybe he could finally get a little break from Link he loved him like a brother of course but he was a little loud and Helem already had a headache. And Helem would just love to curl up and sleep but nope couldn't sleep yet hopefully sooner rather than later but knowing his luck it would be later.
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥
| Link | M | pup | 4 months |
Mentions: Helem, Anita, Mink
^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^
Today had been a great day he got to talk to Helem all-day he was going back to his mum and Anita toke them for a long walk. Helem had grumbled that they where lost but Anita said it was just a different route and given as they had gotten to his mum he believed Anita. Although he still believed Helem and Helem was his best friend.
^¢^
"mum!" He nearly ran but remembered it probably wouldn't be the best manners and even though he always forgot manners he did try to remember. Anyway they had made it back to his mum and siblings and he thought it would be great!

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us