Wolf Play : Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]
Chatbox
 Revelry
02:48:29 Rev
Oh, wait. We have a wiki now
 Revelry
02:47:26 Rev
At what level does cougars start to show in the desert?
 starmutt
02:44:28 marsh | they/it
anyways bedtime 💤

when i log on my quest tab better be fixed
-Click-
 starmutt
02:38:22 marsh | they/it
i dont know if its just 3105 ignoring the all the 200+ dom SVs i have?? maybe it just adds on??
not gonna test it of course
 Caeruleum
02:37:42 Cae, Blue
Thats just awful what the hell 😭
 starmutt
02:37:02 marsh | they/it
it was 1900 yesterday when the news post went up
and now its 3105

10% of my current dom LOL
 Caeruleum
02:34:25 Cae, Blue
Wait, hold on, i forgot you have a big den as well. Just 1900???

Anxiety, happy to help with quests ^^
 distant-screams
02:34:22 katy | beetle
-Click-
any name ideas for this cutie?
 starmutt
02:34:04 marsh | they/it
yeah it dropped from 16k down to 3k dominance its weird
wish it shows the math so i know whats wrong with it loll
 Anxiety
02:33:22 ancient as hell
good fight, Cae ♥
 Caeruleum
02:31:45 Cae, Blue
It used to be 18k for me, now its 17k :(
 starmutt
02:30:11 marsh | they/it
@Cae
lol its showing up as 1900 for me
 Caeruleum
02:29:51 Cae, Blue
Excluding 200+ dom wolves, i thought stagger would give more dom as 250s would be left alone, and other 0-1 dom wolves would get it, but its actually less? 🤨
 distant-screams
02:18:53 katy | beetle
eee i get to draw a mummy cat for halloween ^^ this'll be fun
 Anxiety
02:18:17 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? I need a win for a quest :')
 Revelry
02:16:01 Rev
I need a gold crown gear
 Disturbing Mushroom
02:11:40 Froggy|Key|Keevy
My little brother and i share a room and hes asleep, but i very clearly heard him say, "How bout window? How bout-" and then he was silent again lol
 distant-screams
02:09:26 katy | beetle
ok haha, arrax will receive the fancy new dye ^^
 Arachne
02:08:58 Ara/Kat
Katy
yesss!!
 distant-screams
02:04:59 katy | beetle
updateBrains is so funny to me for no reason

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -2
Caiman : +1
Grizzly Bear : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   22 

Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 12:26 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Arrow | Female | Alpha Female | M: Cyclone, Rowan
"Oh my God! What happened?" She looked at Rowan, desperate for an answer. what happened to him? He's our best Hunter! She looked sickly at the growing pool of blood and thought of when she was attacked by some very feral wolves and earned her scar, blinding her in the left eye. "Cyclone! We need you ASAP! Pierce is going to DIE!"

Edited at February 4, 2024 12:27 PM by Mountain pack (c)
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 12:29 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan|Male|Alpha Male| M:Arrow
"Just someone go get the damn medic. Arrow there was a branch that fell on him and he could possibly die if someone doesn't get the damn medic." He growled worryingly please don't die on us my guy we would all be in big trouble.
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 12:31 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pierce | M | Hunter | M: Open
[Blacks out]
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 12:33 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan|Male|Alpha Male| M:Open
"Shit someone watch him i gotta ho get some herbs to stop the bleeding." He runs to the medics den and grabs the exact herbs he needs he runs back and pokes himself with a sharp object on accident." Move. Stay alive Pierce." He puts the herbs on the wounds and stops most of the bleeding.
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 12:36 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raja | 4 | mother| m:none
Raja looks around see what was going on as she slowly made her way over with her head low since she saw the alpha near and she turns her head sideways before whining as she saw one of the hunters down and hurt and she said " my what happened there " as she knew she was talking to herself but it was loud enough for others to hear at least
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 12:38 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Huo|F|heir|M:Cyclone, Rowan
After hearing Rowan's order, she had gone through the camp, searching for Cyclone with no avail. She had given up on searching the camp and had came back to Pierce's body. "Rowan, Arrow," Huo bowed. "I can't find Cyclone. If you still need him, I ask permission l leave camp in case he went looking for herbs?"
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 12:39 PM

Nueva

Lightbringer

Give Award

Demeter | Female | Fighter | M: Rowan, arrow, Huo, Scarlet

As Demeter was starting to head out of camp she caught a glimpse of arrow trotting toward her. She turned around and dipped her head for arrow before she could speak. "Demeter, where are you going? Aren't you going to wait for Huo and Scarlet? Rowan assigned you one if you didn't hear" she spoke. "oh I didn't realize how late I am to wake up! I apologize I was going to go for a walk around camp before everyone else woke up, do you know where they are so we could go?" she rubbed her head on her shoulder while speaking to arrow.

Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 12:40 PM

Echo Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ember⇑Female⇑Heir⇑M: Rowan,Pierce,Scarlett,Alpine
Her Father ran back to the camp with everyone following behind him, ember started to but she smelt something, something was off. She went over to the branch and something suddenly hit her how did pierce not hear the branch? He should have he was one of the best hunters, she heard a twig snap she quickly turned in the direction of the noise. What the hell there was a 2 legged creature! she was not brave enough without her pack for this, luckily the creature didn't see her so she snuck back to the territory.
-
She quickly found her father "Father!" She ran up to him panting. "There...was...a...2 legged creature!" "I didn't know what to do the creature left though and didn't see me." Ember really hoped that was the case but luckily it was, the creature was gone and probably never will be seen again it might have flown of she didn't know anything about them but her pack was safe, it was fine.
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 12:42 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan|Male|Alpha Male| M:Huo
"No were good for right now I got the herbs from the medic den he should wake up pretty soon." He says to Huo." How was the base anything irregular happening?"
Scarlett|F|Fighter|M:Rowan and Huo
She runs up to follow Rowan and stays with Pierce to make sure he doesn't loose much more blood."Huo was camp okay no troubles right." Hope you wake up soon Pierce." She nuzzles his neck.
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 12:46 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Huo|F|heir|M: Rowan, Scarlett
"Camp was fine." Huo answered. "Some more wolves woke up but nothing really happened. It's as normal as it can be with Pierce hurt." Huo's paws itched. Should she ask if they were still going to patrol? After the day's events, she didn't want to anger her father. Yet, if it was needed, she wasn't too tired that she couldn't patrol.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   22 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us