Wolf Play : Burning Embers | Rp Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Mercenary
11:31:37 
New avatar I'm quite pleased B)
 Salem
11:27:18 
looking for 1x1 rp partners, pm me
 Meliora Wolves
11:22:36 crow (he/they/zae)
oh what a coincidence!
 star shrine
11:22:23 star
perfect
thanks mer
 star shrine
11:22:00 star
sorry I mea like im tring to find something called "kieki" or something like that
 Meliora Wolves
11:21:34 crow (he/they/zae)
star
i personally use this one -Click- its a bit basic and doesn't have a lot of fancy brushes but once you get the hang of it its pretty easy to use
 Mercenary
11:21:24 
-WP Click-

Poll for the people ::)
 Destinations End
11:21:08 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Starshine
I'm not really sure what you are asking..

There are many free drawing apps that you can download if that's what you mean
 star shrine
11:19:36 star
what website is ok to draw on?
 Ámor
11:14:33 Cloudz, Pumpkin
I'm just gonna go to bed and hope they're here by morning. I'm gonna wake up early and just see if I need to. I can contact coworker about going in early and I'll just text my parents that I'm at work.
 Destinations End
11:12:42 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Cloudz
Oh. Never mind about that then
 Salem
11:12:05 
poll
-WP Click-
 Ámor
11:12:03 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Desti
My uncle lives out of state and his car is in my driveway. My aunt is at her house in Illinois
 Destinations End
11:11:23 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Nin
 Serpents
11:10:34 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
hi
 Destinations End
11:09:25 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Cloudz
Could they be at your aunt and uncle's house then for some reason

That would be a good idea
 Ámor
11:07:00 Cloudz, Pumpkin
If anything ill try in the morning to get in contact with my aunt to get my uncle's number since hes with my parents right now and if i cant get a hold of them by morning ill try to call him
 Lapin
11:06:38 Rabbit
Oh man I finally did it. I accidentally bought 13 Chinese pottery instead of 3
 Ámor
11:02:46 Cloudz, Pumpkin
Im gonna have to go to sleep soon. I have to work at 10. Im waking up early and if they arent home. Ill see if a coworker can pick me up or my boyfriend's mom. If i have to call off i wilk
 Ámor
11:01:04 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Skeet
No they told me they were going to my property and then home. They know i work tomorrow morning and they are my ride to work.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +4
Sun Bear : +2
Wolverine : -3
    Winter Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   20 

Burning Embers | Rp Thread | Open!August 9, 2023 11:54 AM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award

Xyron

Psyche Dragon | Male | New Dragon | Mentions: (indirectly) Nuria, Borealis (directly)

Xyron watched with a mixture of hope and concern as his mate gracefully soared through the skies, her dark form catching the sunlight and casting an elegant silhouette against the clouds. Her beautiful double wings stretched wide, catching the updrafts as she circled above before landing in a secluded area. He hoped she would bond, knowing the pain she had gone through with a previous rider. She deserved a rider who would understand and cherish her, healing the wounds left by her past experiences.

His own emotions were a complex interplay of hope and uncertainty. Despite being an older dragon in the sense of bonding opportunities, he had never felt the undeniable pull that marked a true bond with a rider. He had watched countless pairs form unbreakable connections, their minds and souls intertwining in a way that was beyond words. Yet, for reasons he couldn't quite grasp, he had never taken that step himself. Perhaps he was waiting for something, some elusive quality that would resonate deep within him.

As he observed his mate from his vantage point beyond the clearing, he felt another tug on his heart, a sensation that was both familiar and enigmatic. It was as if fate itself was gently prodding him, urging him to consider the possibilities before him. He released a thoughtful rumble, his eyes narrowing as he contemplated the choices laid out before him. Scanning the hopeful human faces, his eyes landed on two girls with a Dream Dragon before them. The Dream Dragon's ethereal presence was evident even from a distance, her white scales dappled with a deep purple reflecting the light in mesmerizing patterns. Xyron's attention was drawn to them, and an intrigued flicker sparked in his eyes.

There. That one. His red snake eyes snagged on this short brunette girl standing beside the Dream Dragon and another taller girl. The brunette's stance exuded a blend of excitement and nervousness, her eyes shining. He watched as she was startled by another dragon. Empathy flooded in his heart, he couldn’t imagine how scary it must be for a human. It was as if an invisible thread had stretched between them, drawing him toward her with an irresistible pull.

Xyron spread his large wings and launched himself into the sky, his powerful beats propelling him forward with graceful strength. He could feel the exhilaration building within him, the knowledge that this moment was pivotal, a crossroads that could change the course of both his and the young girl's life. As he drew closer, the presence of the girl became even more pronounced. Landing before her, his blood red eyes met her dark green eyes. He folded his wings neatly into his sides. The massive golden dragon studied his human, noticing that there were flecks of gold around her pupil. Fitting, he mused. The girl was much shorter than he anticipated, standing at 5’1. He felt a prick of nervousness as he wondered how she would get onto his back. Standing at 19 feet, he was considered one of the larger dragons, with room to grow still. He pondered over this for a moment, he would figure something out for his small rider. Xyron lowered his head more, so he was now eye-level with the girl. He snorted softly in her face, careful of his horns that protruded out as he neared closer to her face. He extended his mind, reaching out with the intangible threads of his essence, seeking to establish a connection. Xyron felt the bond grow with each moment, sending a simple message down the link. His voice a deep and rumbling sound like thunder rolling in over the lands.

My name is Xyron, and you, little one, are my Rider.

Edited at August 9, 2023 12:41 PM by The Bewitched
Burning Embers | Rp Thread | Open!August 9, 2023 12:27 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award

Clarabelle

| Female | New Rider | Mentions: (directly) Navi, (indirectly) Xyron, Borealis

Clara stepped back as she watched the Dream dragon stop before her. Her heart beat wildly with excitement and adornment as she studied this beautiful dragon. Every detail of the Dream dragon's form captivated Clara's attention. The soft, purpleish feathered wings held closely to her lithe body. As her eyes moved over the dragon's scales, she marveled at the delicate patterns of white and purple. The dragon was a living work of art, a symphony of colors and textures that filled Clara with a deep sense of wonder. She wasn’t even phased when another large golden dragon descended upon them, standing beside the Dream dragon and directly in front of Borealis. She sent a quick prayer up to the Gods for both herself and Borealis, hope flooding through her that they were both being chosen.

Clara felt her own breath hitch as she finally made eye contact with the Dream dragon. Stunning, just absolutely stunning. The dragon's eyes swirled with hues of purple and blue like a reflection of the starlit night sky in a tranquil pond. In that moment, it was as if time itself had slowed down, and the world around Clara faded into the background. It was just her and the dragon, locked in a gaze that felt like a conversation without words. As their eyes connected, Clara felt a gentle tug at her heartstrings, a magnetic pull that seemed to draw her closer to the dragon's essence.

Finally, a profound realization settled within Clara's heart. She understood, in the deepest recesses of her being, that this Dream dragon was meant for her. With a mixture of reverence and gratitude, Clara knew that she had found her companion, her partner in a journey that was bound to transcend the boundaries of the ordinary. As the seconds stretched into timeless moments, Clara's excitement and admiration transformed into a sense of profound serenity. She was no longer merely a spectator; she was a rider. With a gentle smile, Clara stepped forward, her heart brimming with anticipation for the adventures that awaited her alongside her newfound Dream dragon companion. She slowly reached her hand out, palm open, towards the dragon. Clara didn’t want to rush the process or make a sudden movement. She didn’t want to risk the chance of scaring the dragon off.

Burning Embers | Rp Thread | Open!August 9, 2023 12:37 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Navi : F : New Dragon
Dream Dragon : Rider: Clara
M: Clara (dir.) Xyron (ind.)
The female paused, then leaned forward slightly. Her nostrils flared as she sniffed at Clara's hand, then closed the small distance to press her nose to the girl's hand.
'My name is Navi.' Her voice was light and slightly delicate, like butterflies flitting across a pond. Despite her ability to rip apart an animal with ease, her voice did not match that strength and capability. A faint accent laced her words, the faintest edges of a British-esque accent. It wasn't quite a full British accent, but just the smallest amount.
'I have searched for you for many moons now. And now my search is complete. You are the one that is to be my rider.'
There was a faint flash in her eyes, as the connection and bond was sealed with those words. The tug in her heart eased as she said it, knowing that at long last her search was at an end, and she had found her partner of heart and mind. She was barely aware of anything else around her, not even the dragon who stood beside her. She was only aware of the human before her.

Edited at August 9, 2023 12:41 PM by Shenzu
Burning Embers | Rp Thread | Open!August 9, 2023 12:55 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Neryth : F : New Dragon
Fire Dragon : Rider: Sedna
M: Sedna (dir.) others, Desmodus (Ind.)
Having watched a few other dragons make their moves, the female continued to wait a bit longer. She snorted softly, amused by the small female terrified by Desmodus. Neryth lifted one taloned paw to lick the scales there, removing some flecks of dirt from her scales. One thing she could not stand was dirty scales. She was not vain in the manner that she wanted attention. But she would not tolerate looking anything but her best at all times. A dragon who shone brighter than gem stones was a stronger dragon, in her opinion. At least, that was what her mother had told her growing up. With another yawn, she lowered her paw. 'I suppose I should go down there,' she thought. With a snort, she spread her enormous wings and launched herself from the ledge. Her claws ripped a few small chunks from the stone ledge, leaving deep gouges in the stone and scattering rock dust behind her as she flew. With a hiss, she circled overhead before twisting into a sharp dive, aiming towards Sedna. The female swooped down, back flapping twice to slow herself before landing on her hind legs. Standing this way, she towered over the human. She was already tall, standing at 19 feet. But standing on her back legs as she was, she was easily over 25 feet. Her ember-like eyes took in the human, studying him intensely. Neryth growled softly, her lip curling slightly, almost as though disgusted, though she didn't feel that way. This close, the tugging of her heart was impossible to ignore. She knew in her marrow this was the right one. But would he be able to handle riding her. Was he good enough to ride her. The ground shook beneath her weight as she dropped onto all fours, sniffing at the human. Her hot breath tousled his hair slightly, smoke still curling from her nose to coil around her horns.
'What is your name.'
Neryth's mental voice was deep and commanding. It wasn't quite aggressive, though there was a slight growl that edged her voice. It commanded respect, even her presence commanded it.
Burning Embers | Rp Thread | Open!August 9, 2023 01:58 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Belvidere || Male || 71 || New Water Dragon || M: Rhyhor (Ind), Kenji (Ind), Hakidonmya (Ind), Beatrice (Ind), Keziah (Ind), Desmodous (Ind), Arya (Ind), Kaisen

The insistent tugging grew worse. Stuffing down a growl, the coral dragon surveys his surroundings one more – no longer receiving the attention he once was. Many more dragons had arrived since his previous look around, with some very interesting designs. A storm dragon all but stomped his way over to a trio of humans, outright grabbing a poor soul from the group while sending another flying. No doubt his rider. Though, he couldn’t help but scowl at such an action.

What brutish behavior.

But, that action – as despicable as it was – was enough of a tip to get a move on. He didn’t want to miss out on meeting his rider, nor be the last of them to do so. Besides, he was lacking the attention he oh so craved, and that rider of his was sure to give it to him.

Rising to his feet, Belv swiftly plucks his moist form of any stray blades of grass – granting the a disgruntled or unimpressed expression before flinging them away. Such foul things deserved no place on his scales. They tainted his beauty.

Satisfied with his work, the glorious beast shook about his horns with a calm but proud expression. His eyes closed as he did so, and his face nearing a frown. Taking a minute to relish in any eyes he had managed to grasp, he pulls himself from the spot he had been previously resting – following the string that tied him to the one he was meant to be with.

Webbed paws gracefully tread through the plantation of the area, being mindful to most place themselves in any sort of nasty spot. His head was held high in a posh manner, horns glinting in the rays of the sun. His tail lightly dragged along the ground behind him, swaying from side to side slowly and casting water onto all the stalks of grass it touched. His wings tucked themselves tightly against his sides, adding to his posh appearance and giving off a sort of cloak-like appeal.

The shallow water dragon passed by the storm dragon from before, who now had the company of a not so happy lunar dragon. She seemed upset with him, likely because of what happened moments ago. Near her was another human, and woman with darker hair. Pretty little thing, she was. That dragon was lucky.

He scoots past the group without a word, being mindful to not step nor touch the final member of the trio as he did. Though, he did cast her an empty glance with his deep blue eye. Another curious little human, but not his rider. So he could care less, as long as she momentarily gave him her eyes.

A loud screech in the direction of his bond catches his attention as he grew ever closer. Rising a brow, the colorful dragon completes his journey over to the spot – his heart now beating rapidly at the proximity he had to his rider. A rather dingy looking dragon was the sound’s source, nothing but grays and blacks painting his furred hide. Belv’s eyes harden at the sight, distaste burning his tongue. The human’s before him, however, lessened the eye sore.

One was a human female, a red head with blaring light green eyes. Her freckled face looked entranced by the dragon before her, mummering her name to him. He had to really hold back on the exchange, especially when she noted that the beastly creature was “beautiful.”

The other… the tugging came again, nudging him on. The love creature’s walking speeds up as he brushes past by the larger bat-like dragon and other human, now directly in front of what he presumed to be a friend or brother of hers. He cared not what hissing or growling he received from the red eyes fiend behind him, much more interested in what his little bond had led him to.

The boy in question had been backing away from the duo, on guard but willing to give them space. Belvidere was quick to stop the movement, unfurling a wing to prevent him from backing any further. Not touching him yet, but still blocking his way. His head leans down to look into the eyes of the being, his large horns cashing shadows onto the human before him.

Could this be…

The pink dragon presses the tip of his snout to the boy’s chest, releasing a soft breath of air as he did so. Immediately, the aching feeling of tentacles faded, replaced by a pleased and content air that he had only ever experienced when gaining a large amount of attention. It was.

His snout remains in that position for a minute or two, his nose horn brushing against his chest every once in a while. Finally, he pulls away, not being able to stand the loss of personal space that he himself caused any longer.

Sitting on his haunches, he lifts a clawed finger – studying this new “rider” of his with a tilted head and narrowed eyes. His sunset color tail curls around him, flicking up and down as his dual color eyes flicker over every aspect of the boy before him. He was certainly an… interesting character. Not who he had expected to be his rider. He was thinking of someone a bit more… stylish? Fancy? Maybe even noble. But it certainly wasn’t the worst he could have received. So, he’d take it.

A smug grin spreads across his face as he looks down at the human before him, “My, what a darling creature you are. Tall. Well structured. Fair skinned. Cute freckles to boot. A decent image of a human, if I do say so myself. And I do say so. Though,” he lifts the paw not holding his chin up to gently grab a lock of hair, “this leaves something to be desired. A pretty color, but a bit chaotic. Comb it back and you may have something there,” his claws release the hair and jabs it into this shirt with the point downwards so as to not cause a cut, “Your clothes also leave something to be desired. Such nasty colors have no place on you, nor on me.”

He draws his paw back, his grin growing, “But, we’ll work on it. Won’t we, my dear?”

Edited at August 9, 2023 02:00 PM by High Hills Pack
Burning Embers | Rp Thread | Open!August 9, 2023 02:18 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Kaisen : M : New Rider
Dragon: Belv
M: Belv (dir.)
Kai let out a startled yelp at the appearance of the new dragon. He had been so focused on his sister he hadn't noticed the dragon's approach. His sharp, dark eyes took in the new dragon, slightly awed by it's coloring and appearance, though he didn't show it save a small glint in his eyes. A tiny smile played across his lips as he realized what was happening. He was being chosen. HIM. Of all people, he was to be a rider. The smile quickly turned to a frown as the dragon slightly nitpicked his appearance. "You may be fancy but you don't have to insult me," he huffed, brushing a lock of hair from his face. Glancing down at his clothes, he mumbled, "And it's not like I've got anything much better to wear. So unless you'd like to go growl at some shop owners to give me some new clothes, you'll have to put up with what I've got to wear."
Kai paused, his gaze flicking over the dragon again. "Is that... coral on your back? Like, actual coral?"
Burning Embers | Rp Thread | Open!August 9, 2023 02:31 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

Veetabhi

Mentor | F | Mentions: Nakshatra, Beollan [ind.], Belvidere [ind]

Veetabhi allowed her eyes to go wide and her expression turned to awe, exaggerating her features as she stared down at the water dragon below. “Nak…” she verbally trailed off, pointing a finger. While Veetabhi did find the dragon to be quite stunning, her exaggerated motions were mostly a tease to Nakshatra, as a few moments before she saw her dragon's expression turn to one of disgust upon the other dragon coming into view. She knew how he viewed himself in comparison to others, she often fed into his beliefs as well. She was biased considering Nak was her dragon…but that didn't matter because she and Nak were right. No other dragon could capture her attention quite like the Lunar Dragon could, though she occasionally liked to pretend another could, just to get a little reaction from him.

Upon feeling Nak nosing her side, she gave his head a bit of a scratch in return, grateful for the bond they shared. Post his reassuring statement a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth, “I am so happy to have bonded with a dragon like you,” Nakshatra’s voice clicked and echoed through her head as he spoke through their bond, and she let the familiarity of it wash over her. Using their connection always prompted a feeling of rest and contentment from the woman, she couldn't explain why, but from the moment they bonded and she felt that click, everything just felt right. Honestly, Veetabhi had no clue what she would be doing now if she had never decided to come to her Choosing Ceremony. The woman would probably be off on her lonesome doing who knows what.

As much as I need a nap, I should probably stay awake. I fear that if I try to sleep now it would only make me more tired. Using her bond she reached out to Nak, giving him a pat on the shoulder to let him know she appreciated his thought. She followed his gaze up to the large fire dragon, a slight look of concern crossed her face at the sight. I hope whoever that dragon chooses, is ready to take on a dragon that size…that is not a happy-looking creature.

In the past, Choosing Ceremony’s fire dragons had a bit of a reputation for being the most aggressive. Veetabhi had also heard stories from years past when even the water dragons got super aggressive. During that year a dragon had gone so far into protecting his rider that he attacked another rider, blasting him with water, before doing the same to another person nearby. (Shout out to the burning embers thread from May 27, 2022) The scenario had further escalated, though she couldn't remember the exact details. Veeta was just hoping there wouldn't be a repeat of this ceremony, and all the new riders could walk away intact.

With this being said she decided to keep a sharper eye on the action, she didn't wish to see any casualties. She jumped slightly when one of the riders was snatched up, but forced herself to relax. Reminding herself that interactions like these happened at every Choosing day.

Edited at August 9, 2023 02:31 PM by Ciao
Burning Embers | Rp Thread | Open!August 9, 2023 02:49 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Belvidere || Male || 71 || New Water Dragon || M: Kaisen

The multi-colored dragon couldn’t help but place a webbed paw upon his chest, right where his heart would be. A mock expression of hurt crosses his face, as he stares down at the small being before him – his eyes flashing a similar emotion as the curtains cover them – watching as he brushes a lock of hair away from his face. The lock that he had grabbed before.

“My boy, I would never insult you! I only provide critiques. Nothing more! I like to think of myself as a designer, after all. It’d be a shame of me not to provide you with some tips.”

His face falls at the boys, next statement. Nothing better to wear? Did he not own much? The thought made his heart sink… No he was not feeling sympathy! He was just upset that he had nothing better to wear. That’s all! However, his expression was quick to brighten at his suggestion. His grin reappears, much sharper than the last. It looked sinister, in a way. Maybe even with a mischievousness. The suggestion may have been a joke, but… “That can be arranged.”

At his rider’s sudden change, Belvidere looks down with an incredulous expression. But it instantly shifts to a look of glee at the question. A chance to talk about himself.

Shifting his body, he lays down before the human, angling his head to peer at the mass of coral and spines along his back. His tail moved to curl around him, leaving space for another. His eyes shift to the boy for a second or two, nodding his head forward as a motion for “go take a look.”

The water coated dragon allowed the human to look over his spines and coral for a little while before speaking, “Why yes, darling. That would be living coral. The finest of coral, if I do say so myself. Some of it, however, is me. Spines meant to mimic the structures and colors of those stunning little critters. That of my neck and head, however, are completely me.”

His mismatched eyes watch the boy’s movements carefully. He couldn’t have him nor his spines and coral getting damaged. Not that he believed the young man to be reckless, but anything could happen. His tail tip shifted inwards just a tad, near enough for the human to touch. Suddenly, his eyes widen to the slightest degree as he remembers an oh-so-important detail that he never bothered to mention.

“Ah, where are my manners? My name is Belvidere, darling. But you’re allowed to call me Belv, if you so desire. What may be yours?”

Edited at August 9, 2023 02:56 PM by High Hills Pack
Burning Embers | Rp Thread | Open!August 9, 2023 03:04 PM

Shenzu

Neutral

Give Award
Kaisen : M : New Rider
Dragon: Belv
M: Belv
Kai smiled, amusement flashing across his face at the dragon's mischievous grin. He felt better, knowing the dragon wasn't insulting him, but simply providing advice. "That's honestly really cool, that you've got actual coral growing on you," he said very honestly, noticing how much the dragon adored himself. "Let me guess, those spines are like a lion fish." He pointed towards the spines, remembering the lesson when he was younger about the fish, which had stinging spines all over themselves. If they were the same, he'd have to keep that in mind when riding and caring for Belv, so he wouldn't poison himself with a careless movement. "Ah, my name is Kaisen, but you can call me Kai," he made a slight bow, lowering his head with respect. "That's my little sister, Arya." He nodded towards his sister by the furred dragon.
Burning Embers | Rp Thread | Open!August 9, 2023 03:50 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
Aphra
Venom Dragon | M | New Dragon | Mentions: Suhail (dir), Those in clearing (ind)

A dark figure slithered through the shadows, bright violet eyes peering through the brush at the clearing he could vaguely see through the trees ahead. The faint sound of voices, humans, he thought, by the fact the sound was strange and unfamiliar. The sounds of dragons also made their way to his ears, though that didn't interest him nearly as much as the strange human noises did.

Curiosity began slowly nibbling away at him as he made his way cautiously towards the tree line, the sound of people and dragons growing louder as he did so. Along with curiosity was a strange prickling feeling that kept him walking forward, even as he instinctively wished to remain hidden. It was clear his person was here, and he looked forward to finding them in the masses.

Stepping into the clearing, sun gleamed off his dark scales as he slunk through a patch of tall grass towards the crowds. He wasn't hidden anymore, but he did prefer to crouch himself closer to the ground. The pulling sensation tickled in his chest and belly. Following the direction of said sensation, his gaze fell upon a red headed human, perhaps male from how Aphra had heard them described, standing at the edge of the crowd among a few other quiet individuals that seemed to be keeping to themselves.

A sharp thrill of excitement ran up Aphra's spine at the sight of the individual towards whom the bond seemed to be pulling the young dragon. First impressions led him to believe they'd be a perfect fit. If he'd been drawn towards the larger crowds, Aphra might have had a meltdown.

The dark male cautiously slunk towards the man, one instinct telling him he should turn around while another, stronger, instinct pulled him forward. A low rumble sounded in his throat as he came to be roughly 20 feet away from the man, in the attempt to alert the human to his presence. As he took a few slower, more cautious steps forward, he eventually came to be roughly 10 feet away when the bond formed a strage fuzzy feeling in his head. Aphra flapped his wings in confusion at the sensation. What is this? he wondered to himself.

After a few moments, the dragon took another two cautious steps forward and came to be within touching distance of the man, reaching out his muzzle to gently tap the man on his side, a slight feeling of static tickling his nose at the contact, before pulling his head back. There was a strange sensation, and instinct told Aphra to speak through the bond.

Hi, my name is Aphra, what's yours? A simple and almost adolescent greeting upon his reflection on it, but it was what came to mind.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us