OHHH
Oh no </3
Vah that's so tragic
 Zeraphia
04:48:21 Vah stalks forums
ET

They can howl. They very much can.

I /forgot/ that they can howl.

Which meant I was using useless ones instead of the solid dude I have.
 Eternity
04:47:55 ET
Pups can't howl?? I feel like I just howled with a pup LMAO
 Zeraphia
04:47:17 Vah stalks forums
ET

No kidding! I screwed up my howling score because I forgot that pups can howl. So... that went well on my end. >..>
 Falling Timber
04:46:36 
biochemistry is making my head hurt :')
 Eternity
04:46:13 ET
I haven't taken part in the FMC in howling/wrestling in a good few months, so 2nd and 6th is pretty good going :D
 Sassy Otaku
04:44:30 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nothing good from wolf party, sadly
 Zeraphia
04:44:00 Vah stalks forums
ET

Oooh nice nice!!
 Eternity
04:42:36 ET
whoop whoop, hopefully I'll finish in a strong second place for pup wrestling this FMC :D
 Crypto Currency
04:38:09 Ash (busy)
ignore my spelling. didn't*
 Crypto Currency
04:37:56 Ash (busy)
Eevee, oh yeah I remember those. I didn't;t like mine very much
 Hallow's Eve
04:36:58 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

In a way. I am the RA, or the Residential Advisor. So i enforce the rules as well as develop the community and build relationships with all of the kids
 Crypto Currency
04:35:59 Ash (busy)
Eevee, noo, not the college kids :o
Those are the worst.
Are you like, the house parent?
 Zeraphia
04:35:31 Vah stalks forums
Sassy

Oooh can't hurt to do it now
 Sassy Otaku
04:34:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
Do I use these 10 tokens now? Or later?
 Kingwolf
04:33:34 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play male (Scott/stiles xmalia)
 Falling Timber
04:33:32 
mitzy
depending on how much you sell her for not, I'll buy her
 The Wolves Of Time
04:32:27 Toaster, Thyme
so was anyone gonna tell me there are fertility figs in the falls or did I have to look and find out myself
 mitzy
04:31:40 bunnie|bat
-WP Click- not sure whether to keep or retire/sell.
 Hallow's Eve
04:31:34 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Basically I take care of college kids lol. We were having a ton of issues with laundry and when my boss asked me to put my foot down, I told the kids we had to have a meeting and someone did not like that and voiced it. When they voiced it, like- 3-5 of them jumped to my defense and I had to de-escalate the situation. I appreciated the support but know I have to set so many new rules T^T

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -2
Brown Bear : +2
Grizzly Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   10 

Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 2, 2022 07:39 AM

The Chaos Empire

Neutral

Give Award
Anora | Female | 4 | Fighter | M: Orion
- -
Anora nodded at Orion and continued to follow him by his side. Anora remained quiet as others spoke to him, She didn't want to leave Orion's side at all. Anora felt happy and free from loneliness whenever Orion came to her. Anora enjoys his company very much, so much that she treasures it in her memories
- -
Aurora | Female | 4 | Reaper | M: Tinker,Willow
- -
Aurora replied "Why Hello!, I am Aurora! the Reaper of this pack and I see that you were found by my dearest friend Willow <3" Aurora started to wag her tail in excitement but stopped a few seconds later as something had caught her attention. "I must go, good bai Tinker! You too Willow!" Aurora then trotted off to try find that something that interested her.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 2, 2022 08:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tinker | Loner | Female | 6 | M: Aurora, everyone (briefly) Open
+-+-+
"Bye," Tinker called after Aurora, although she wasn't sure if the german shepherd could even still hear her. Neither did she know what it was she had been destracted by. "Reaper..." Tinker thought out loud as she took a look around, "I'm guessing this pack must be pretty big then?" Her tail moved in a calm wag. She wasn't sure if she could consider herself part of the pack yet, but she couldn't wait to meet the other dogs; so far they had all been so nice to her!
But after a night of travel, taking a rest in some shade was what she wanted to do first.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 2, 2022 09:28 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Atlas|Fighter|Male|M: Tinker (briefly), open
The Dutch Shepherd had just noticed the new dog in the Junkyard, eyes narrowing. There was already enough dogs here for his liking and to throw one more into the mix? Disaster for him. His gaze lingered on the smaller dog for a few more moments, another wave of curiosity circled in his brown eyes. He could avoid her, but how long would he be able to keep that up? His ears pinned against his cranium, his salmon coloured tongue retreating back into his mouth momentarily as he zoned out in thought.

Edited at June 2, 2022 09:28 AM by Thunder Struck
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 2, 2022 09:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rosa | Alpha | Female | M: Petra, Tinker, Willow, Aurora briefly
Rosa snorted. "Fine. Make sure she doesn't lag behind us when we leave." She watched as the small dog left, off to meet the others. She nodded a hello to Aurora, her tail swishing a little. Glancing around, she spotted Petra moving towards her. She waited until she was near her before murmuring a quick 'hello.' One of her paws slid off a piece of trash that she was standing on, causing her to stumble. She regained her graceful stance quickly, though. "Yeah.." Looking around, she could see a few dogs weaving between trash piles. She glanced at the sky, squinting against the sunlight. "Probably night. It'll be too hot if we start now."
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 2, 2022 11:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hermes | Male | Fighter | 4 | M: Isabel(direct)
He had a few questions but for now he didn't wanna parade her with questions she may not know. ¨My names Isabel, Can you be my dad??¨ she chipped, i nudged her side and said ¨Hello Isabel my name is Hermes and sure kid¨
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 2, 2022 01:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Isabel||Female||Nearing 6 months||Pup||M:Hermes
Isabel smiled and jumped on Hermes she was super excited. She had landed on his back and said "Walk horse." She looked like she was happy. Isabel didn't know much about Hermes but she had finally found a dad.
Willow||Female||Foster Mother||4||M: Petra, Rosa, Tinker
Willow bowed her head and said "Yes Rosa and hello Petra." Without another word she walked off to find food. She had headed back out of the Junkyard. She sniffed around looking for a park around. Willow found one and spotted a squirrel which she chased and made a sift kill of. Willow saw another and killed it to. She grabbed the squirrels by the tails. She had finally made it back to the junk yard. Willow had spotted Tinker and trotted over to her. She said "Tinker i have some food for you." She dropped the two squirrels from her mouth waiting for an answer.

Edited at June 2, 2022 01:07 PM by Icewing
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 2, 2022 03:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tinker | Loner | Female | 6 | M: Atlas, Willow, Open
+-+-+
Tinker had found shade behind a pile of trash, just big enough to protect her entire body from the killing hot sun. She had noticed a dog with a black coat watching her, but now they just seemed lost in their thoughts. Tinker didn't mind that, she was too tired to meet the dog now anyway. She took notice how she got mentally and physically drained more quickly since she is pregnant, but it could also be the burning heat that made her want to rest more often. Either way, she hoped she would have more energy after the pups were born.
Tinker turned her head towards the sound of pawsteps. It was Willow, and she had brought prey. Tinker's mouth started to water at the idea of real food. Actual real food.
"Tinker I have some food for you," Willow said and dropped the meat on the ground. Tinker had to stop herself from jumping at the squirrels right away, but she couldn't stop her tail from wagging excitedly. There were two of them.
"C-can I have them both? Are you sure I can have them both?" She asked, looking at the squirrels, then at Willow, and back at the squirrels.
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 2, 2022 05:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow||Female||4||Foster Mother||M: Tinker
Willow picked up the two squirrels and placed them in front of Tinker before laying next to her. She said "Yes also I was asking ealier how far along you are?"
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 2, 2022 06:00 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Darwin|M|Delta|Mutt|Mentions : Orion
, Bug + the hunters and fighters that are coming in the hunt for food and water.
Darwin nodded as Orion said his agreement, He called out "All hunters and fighter coming with me ti find food and water please follow Orion and I . With that he set off following Orion. He smilles and sighed. He felt the burning hot sun as soon as he stepped doit of the slightly cooler junkyard. Darwin slightly winced at the pain in his paw pads as they punched the burning hot tarmac. He spoke clearly to Orion "Do you think it is wise splitting the group into t tee groups, one to find water , the second to hunt and the third to scavenge in homes and bins to find left over food and water, The healer can go with the the second group." He felt bad for Orion as he was always putting decisions on him as he was always doubting himself.
Bug| M| Elder|Border Collie| Mentions :Orion
, Darwin + the hunters and fighters that are coming in the hunt for food and water.(not directly)
Bug ran after the two young dogs trying not to wince in pain as his old legs groaned at him for running. If he wanted to help the pack that dogs had formed then he would as I did not want any dogs to starve or die from lack of water. He n we where he could get wtaer if the stream had not dryed up, he knew the way to his farm as his owner had took him around town and
td Him to go home. Bug smiled to himself as he remembered his young self running through the streets infinite the looks and going through the dog flap and flopping onto his bed, tail wagging and heart beating fast. After a few minute s, his owner came smiling and laughed . It made him happy so Bug kept doing it when told .
Toto|F|Healer|Italian Greyhound| Mentions: Orion,
Darwin, Bug + all the hunters and the fighters that are coming.
Toto grabbed her leaf that seemed to hold all sorts of things . Toto ran on eventually reaching the dogs . She picked garden herbs as they passed them. Toto stops every few minutes to try And lick the dust and dirt out of her white fur but to no avail. The grit and the dust stood eith no avail of getting anything out of her white fur. She raised her eyebrows as Bug suddenly closed his eyes and grinned like a puppy that jus tgot praised. Toto quickly made a mental note of all the herbs she need to grab on the way.

Mink|F|Golden Retriever|Mother: Hiroshi and Link
Mink grinned snd called Link , one her pups . "Link ? remembered to not get to dusty and do not explore to far. Okay?" Mink Valmy said . She adored her pups but Link was one that made her laugh and never got on her nerves unlike the other pups. Although he was the one explorinn my more. The others just got slept ir explored quietly . Mink did not want anyone to get dusty because then one,she did not want to wash them with my tongue and two, there was no water to wash them with if there was anything it would be used for drinking .

Edited at June 3, 2022 02:45 AM by Pastry Lord
Dogs in Distress | RP threadJune 2, 2022 07:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Anita | F | foster Mother | 2 |
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
Anita waited around slowly drifting through the trash looking for any food or some water. Not alot just old scraps and maybe a little puddle of muddy water but she had no idea what had been in their and didnt want to drink from that. As the day went on and night crept closer she started on her journey to find her little bro who was probably finding herbs to act like a proper healer as he called himself. Yep that was her little brothers dream to be a healer but ooh well she just wanted to be a mother when older and have her own pups and grow old with her family.
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
Helem | M | pup | 4 months |
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥
All he wanted was some alone time but no even he couldn't get any fo that while looking for some plants and saying bye to his old ones becuase even he didn't know how he could take his big collection maybe he could take some but nope he couldn't they already had a healer dog and he would learn all he could from them one day. Although about the peace and quiet thing of course Link had to find him well not really find him more like run into him and ruin the rest of his day. Okay maybe not ruin but Link was annoying not really okay yep really. Luckily Anita big sis found me this will probably be the only lucky time I have in my life.
¥~¥
Alright nevermind it was shortlived Link is coming with us to some of the other dogs becuase ofcourse he is.
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥
Link | M | pup | 4 months |
^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^
"Link?" He quickly turned his head about to say how he hadn't done anything yet don't blame him or something, until he heard his mum "okay mum" yeah he couldn't promise about not getting dusty and maybe the explore thing but he could try?
^¢^
"Helem!" After exploring for a bit and maybe getting just a bit dusty he found him his best bud Helem!
^¢^
Anita came later and he hoped he wasn't to dusty and he didn't exolore to far so he did keep a bit of the promise although he never promised anything so hopefully it will be fine he just couldn't wait to play with Helem and walk with his mum again he loved his family.
^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^¢^
They all basically mention: Anita, Helem, Link, Mink, everyone (barely)

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us