Wolf Play : blinded ♡ semi literate
Chatbox
 kycantina
04:24:27 ky but it's spooky
Amy, lmao that's one way about it. I tried holding off on the CB too but they'd just get stolen
 Amygdala
04:24:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
What do you mean he is pretty
 BloodWeb
04:23:54 Blood/Nicole
He's gonna look crazy when I finally customize him I'm so excited
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:23:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Lol i am using everything and daving the mush XD
 kycantina
04:23:21 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
Ugly!
 kycantina
04:22:23 ky but it's spooky
Vul, I'm using the CBs and saving the tokens
 Vulpixles
04:21:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I'm trying really hard to save my coins for the new boost
 Amygdala
04:21:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Tell me the secret...i keep getting raven feathers 😭
 kycantina
04:21:22 ky but it's spooky
I just got another CB, time to pull >:)
 TheFlyingKitten
04:20:47 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Why is writing so hard? I've had Writer's Block for weeks and whenever I get an idea, I don't know how to arrange the words in a way that sounds... right.
 Continental Wolves
04:19:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
you just tied the votes between 1 & 2 actually
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:17:07 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

I like 1 better, but apparently that's contrary to popular belief.
 BloodWeb
04:17:03 Blood/Nicole
He takes 5 hell hound hearts
 Malcuth
04:16:50 Wander
He wants 5 of the hearts
 TheFlyingKitten
04:16:38 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Amy

Ah, okay. Thank you!
 TheFlyingKitten
04:16:26 Petri Dish/Sorceress
*Nudd

Of course I spell everything else right.
 Amygdala
04:16:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Petri
Just 5
 TheFlyingKitten
04:16:02 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Two Hell Hound hearts. Does Gwyn Ap Nud want you to get, like, six of them or something?
 Malcuth
04:12:51 Wander
Gwyn ap Nudd dropped the blessing
 starmutt
04:12:45 marsh | they/it
this guy*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : 0
Badger : -3
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   12 

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 09:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
remi | f | three years | m; corvus, milton
the sun just barely missed her eyes as remi looked up into the sky, realising they should probably start looking for a new area to call home soon, at least before dark. where would they go? remi had no clue, she needed to find out soon though. she didn't want the clowder sleeping out in the open tonight when nobody was out to protect them. milton approached her and asked to talk to her. let's see what this is about, rem thought. "ill be back in just a second, corvus" she smiled, standing up and stretching out before she agreed to go with milton and see what he wanted to talk to her about it. "what did you need to talk to me about?" the queen [female cat] asked once they were farther away from the rest of the group
𓆩♡𓆪
riley | m | six years | m; the clowder
as milton walked away with remi, riley turned around and started to approach the rest of the clowder. "alrighty folks, we need to head out soon to find a new place to call home, y'all hear?" he ordered, deciding to wait a bit longer to get an idea on where to go, and how to prepare the area properly for the clowder

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:17 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 09:54 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years | M: Remi
Milton led Remi away from the group, and stopped once they were out of earshot. He sat down in front of her, tabby-torie fur standing on end, and the skin inside his ears looked red. "Remi, I-" There was an awkward silence for a moment. "I- have feelings for you, and brought you here to confess my feelings!" Milton buried his face in his chest fur, hoping to whatever gods were up there that she didnt absolutely hate him. "I love you.." He muttered directly after, watching to see what she'd do, heart racing with anticipation.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 09:56 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cinder | F | 2 Years | M: Karen, everyone

Cinder awoke from where she was lying, everyone was up and about already. "Did I really sleep that long?" She asked aloud. Looking around her she spotted Remi with Milton. She debated going over and saying hi to remi, but decided not to as she noticed milton's body language was nervous, and he must be asking her something important. Cinder noticed Karen and felt like getting some entertainment by annoying the old grump of a cat. She bounded over to her with the intent of making Karen feel very annoyed. As Cinder reached Karen she heard Riley say something about finding a new home. Well I'll just ignore that for now At Least Cinder thought. She sat in front of Karen and wrapped her tail neatly around her paws. “Hey!” She greeted cheerfully, “Can I tell you about the time I caught a mouse?” She asked, not waiting for a response Cinder jumped into the story, “So it was a dark day and I was outside exploring, I was bored and looking for something to do when I came upon a mouse! And you know what I did? I chased it! I chased it until I caught it!” She paused thinking for a moment, “and then, guess what!, I ate it! And it was the best thing I had ever tasted!” She finished grinning.

blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 10:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
remi |f | three years | m; milton
as milton sat in front of the feline, sat down as well, noticing he was nervous, which made her nervous as well. as he began speaking, remi flicked her left ear and cradled her body with her tail. she listened to him talk, him catching her full attention as he confessed her feelings for her. grinning slightly, she used her tail to brush over the lower side of his face, saying "don't worry milton, i love you too" while her pupils dilated just a bit. it was true, remi did love him, and she was happy to know he loved her too. letting out a sigh of relief, she moved a little closer towards him, just because she felt like it

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:18 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 10:05 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
London| f | 3years
anoyed that no one listened to her she left the young kitten and went closer to the group but far enough away that if they decide to attack she would easily be able to run. I found one of your members she said with a loud meow. She's passed out she added as she waited for someone to answer her. She hated being ignored so she made sure they would listen by saying, if you don't listen to me I'll kill one of your members she said as she hoped that got their attention.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 10:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
riley | m | six years | m; london
riley heard a cat meow loudly, seeing the random with spot, he waited to see if the cat decided to come any closer, noticing the large ear tuffs on her ears, like remi's. that caught his eye, and just a couple seconds before he stood up, riley heard the second sentence the cat let come out of her body. he growled, standing up and trotting towards the cat. "the hell you will" he spoke aloud, letting the newcomer know he wouldn't let that happen.

Edited at March 15, 2022 12:19 AM by marley
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 10:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thorn|F|4|M: London, Spot, RoseBud, Riley
Thorn watched over Spot who had passed after emerging from the woods. She had some fur in her mouth and Thorn left it alone. Where is RoseBud? Thorn wondered, her tail twitching. She then heard a loud meow followed by a threat. Thorn looked down at the kit beside her and realized that it was RoseBud. Thorn raced toward RoseBud and said. "I'm sorry that I didn't hear you before. I was looking at the kit over there." Thorn said, looking towards Spot. "Thank you for finding her." Thorn purred, glad that her kit was safe. She was passed out but seemed unharmed, other than her missing paw from before of course. "What is your name?" Thorn asked, thankful for the cat. She looked back at Spot. How did RoseBud end up over here when Spot is all the way over there? Thorn wondered, turning back to the cat. Riley seemed annoyed at the cat and Thorn looked at him. She wondered if the cat was being real or is she just wanted to be heard.

Edited at March 11, 2022 10:16 PM by The Midnight Wolves
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 10:19 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years | M: Remi, London
Milton was eagerly surprised. He raised his head and smiled, stepping closer to Remi, booping noses with her. "I'm glad I wasnt left alone here." He purred, before his attention was stolen to the threat, the feline racing over. The toms ears were pinned down, him examining the molly closely, while keeping a safe distance somewhat beside Riley. Really? This stray thinks they can just come up to us and threaten to kill one of us? Milton gave a threatening glance, before making his way back to Remi. "I'm staying with you, just incase they decide to try and kill someone."
Karen | Female | Twelve years | M: Cinder
Karen growled as the young cat told a story, one that seemed to be very clique, she quickly getting annoyed very quickly at the new being. "Can you just be quiet? I'm not interested in your stories!"

Edited at March 11, 2022 10:19 PM by Skittlefish.
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 10:22 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
London| f | 3years| M Riley, rosebud and thorn
She was a bit shocked at what he said but didn't show it. I, I'm not going to kill anyone she said as she hoped he wouldn't kill her. I just said that so you would listen to me she said quietly as she looked down at the ground. One of your members is passed out she said as she pointed to the young she cat(rosebud) She then turned back to the male cat, I would never do anything like that she said as she nervously scratched her collar. Usually cats couldn't see her collar but she moved her fur when she scratched it so Riley saw a hint of pink when she scratched. Suddenly a she cat came up to her and thanked her, she was a bit surprised but said with wide eyes, y, your welcome.

Edited at March 11, 2022 10:25 PM by TheHappyHowlers
blinded ♡ semi literateMarch 11, 2022 10:28 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cinder | F | 2 years | M: Karen, Riley, London
Cinder rolled her eyes, the plan was working. "Well that's kind of rude isn't it? Aren't you elders supposed to be nice to young cats like me?" She asked, "I thought you would want to hear a story, seeing as your so grumpy all the time, I thought maybe it would lift your spirits" Cinder pretended to be hurt but what Karen had said, just to see what Karen would do. Waiting for a response she glanced around and heard a something odd, or maybe interesting? A cat was saying they would kill one of them? Cinder snorted as if they could She thought as she glanced back at Karen. Riley would take care of it, there was no need to worry, Cinder knew that, and she also doubted the cat was being real when she said that. Cinder decide to get comfortable and lie infront of Karen. Don't intend to leave anytime soon She smiled at the old grump.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us