Caeruleum
02:30:20 Cae, Blue
a /pretty/ natural flax <.<

i used to be the biggest flax hater but i got converted somehow 😭
 Amygdala
02:29:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
Luckily it's coverd by albino defect XD

I don't think you should retire her. But if you don't want her you could try to sell her
 kycantina
02:29:44 ky but it's spooky
Amy, damn, that's 5k moves per day, 12.5 levels, you're way more hardcore than me ;-;
 Existence
02:29:26 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm barely awake and in goblin mode already xD
 Amygdala
02:28:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
I'm good. Just finished eating dinner after work

How are you?
 Purgatory
02:28:40 Purge/Purse/Pug
Amy
A natural flax coat though :') I don't like yellows
 Caeruleum
02:28:03 Cae, Blue
also- make female?
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Well i have 20k mush at the moment so i was gonna use that XD
 Hallow's Eve
02:27:38 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Caeruleum
02:27:04 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
speaking of retirement... pretty pretty man but i have no use for him... bone? <.<
 kycantina
02:26:52 ky but it's spooky
Amy! Was just about to PM you, how many moves are we aiming for with the FMC domination goal?
 Caeruleum
02:26:11 Cae, Blue
44r ac 2g albino, thats a no retirement wolf <.<
 Amygdala
02:25:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi ky
 Amygdala
02:25:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
I would't she is pretty
 Existence
02:24:42 Exist / Kuskyn
Purgatory depends
 kycantina
02:24:37 ky but it's spooky
Purgatory, yeah I would.
Also hi chat
 Amygdala
02:24:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
-Click-

Thus is cae at the moment XD
 Purgatory
02:23:20 Purge/Purse/Pug
Should I retire her? I need den space
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
02:22:57 Hallow, Eve
Good afternoon chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Wolverine : +1
Cougar : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 25, 2021 09:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Grey/16/Cat
"See?" He said, smirking at Aya, Theives he had known they were no good, Aya was just too... Aya like. "Theives Aya, They are theives, now let's go!" He tugged on reluctant Aya's arm, dragging her away from the wolves,
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 25, 2021 09:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
sodapop/wolf/15
"That is were you are wrong, my friend. We are not theives, we were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Plus, since we kinda look more human, we were the first suspects, and you know how that goes."sodapop said, he was kinda hurt that they were called theives.
rust/wolf/13
"Ok, by, comeon soda we got to go, before thet catch up." Rust said as she tried to get soda to comeon not caring about who called them what, but with soda trying to say they weren't theives was just innoying.
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 25, 2021 10:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Grey||16||Panther
"Yeah right! No one has seen a human in hundreds of years, why would there be any now," he drawled, humans were practically myths by now, why would anyone be stupid enough to think they were some? They are probably just lying...
"Come on Aya, let's go now” he said, tugging once again on the small girl's arm. She stumbled along but tryed to resist. “Come ON!” he pleaded as he dragged her along “It has nothing to do with us”
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 25, 2021 11:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Soda and Rust ran off. but stopped not far up ahead to listen for the bounty hunters
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 25, 2021 10:25 PM

~Darkash~

Darkseeker

Give Award

Eliana/Bird of Prey/23

Watching from the tree tops, the black eye of the falcon hybrid watched carefully, keeping her breaths shallow and quiet. 'Bounty hunters? Now those only bring trouble.' Sighing in frustration as the two wolves left she peered down before opening her wings and taking off in silent flight, adjusting the patch over her human eye so that it didn't interfeir with her enhanced vision. The different smells followed her and she kept a close watch on the two, not trusting them to stay out of trouble. The last thing she needed were bounty hunters close to her territory.

Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 26, 2021 10:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rust/wolf/13
This is why we don't mess with others. because every time we get to know them and they hear that we have bounty hunters on a trail they just leave us." Rust said as her and Sodapop ran through the forest.
Sodapop/wolf/15
I don't really blame them since we are kinda outlaws of a way. Plus we look human and most others are terrified of humans." he said as he followed her.
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 26, 2021 08:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Grey||16||Black Panther
Grey pulled Aya gently throught the forest they weren't his proble, he didn't have to bother himself about them, he knew Aya disagreed however.
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 26, 2021 08:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Soda/wolf/15
after a while he finally stopped and soon Rust followed, he tried to catch his breath thinking about the events that had followed since they had left the last town. "Do you want to camp in a tree or on the ground." he hopped she would say ground but he knew better.
rust/wolf/13
She stopped and walked over to Soda and looked around for anything suspicious. "Well I think we should sleep in a tree so that way we will be safer if the bounty hunters found us some how." she said patting her brother on the back.
sodapop/wolf/15
"Good point the found a big strong tree and climbed up, ate a small lunch since there supplies were dwindling. they had to eat less and it was shoing on him more than on his sister who already ate less that he did. after a while of whispering and listening they decided to sleep, and he took first watch, while his sister slept.
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 27, 2021 08:29 AM

~Darkash~

Darkseeker

Give Award
Eliana/Bird of Prey/23
After a few more minutes of listening to the wolves, Eliana determined that they were far enough from her tree and circled back, knowing that the small bird and panter hybrids were still in the area. Settling into a tree she watched as the feline pulled at the avian's arm, trying to get her to go in the opposite direction of the wolves. "You should listen to your friend little bird." She said, her voice ringing out against the limbs of the tree she sat in. "After all, a small creature like you wouldn't stand a chance if hunters are near. Neither would your pet pussy cat there for that matter." A smile curled at her lips as she moved into a sitting position on the top branch of the tree, her wings wrapped around her to hide herself from view. After all, this game is more fun when you aren't seen.
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 27, 2021 08:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Grey|Panther|16
Grey swore under his breath, stupid birds, pet? Pet!? How dare she the insolent little... "F*k off Featherbrain!" He shouted out into the open air. Then he realised that this bird was probaly from the camp and he understood what that meant...
Techically they were allowed outside the territory but he didn't think many people would like the idea of two teenagers wandering the forest alone. Adults could be so overprotective, he snorted. Especially when they were prey and predator, it should be instinct for him to hunt Aya and they didn't need anyone to think that he was doing that. They didn't need a war. It did look a bit suspicious when the cat in question was dragging a tiny bird, by force when she clearly didn't want it.
Grey looked around for the speaker, they were definately in the trees. In his lapse of focus he had loosened his grip on Aya's wrist.

Edited at December 27, 2021 08:55 AM by Lupus Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us