Wolf Play : The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | Thread
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
02:29:47 
come one come all hair for two mushrooms
 ZEFHYR
02:29:11 
yeah one item. an error! i have tons of stuff to put in and it would not let me put in anything
 Anxiety
02:29:01 ancient as hell
lmao just let it finish and set up another one, it'll be okay
 ZEFHYR
02:28:35 
embarrassing
 Anxiety
02:28:27 ancient as hell
I see one item in it?
 ZEFHYR
02:27:29 
it would not let me put anything in it!
 ZEFHYR
02:27:06 
"raffle home>manage raffle" is not showing anything about how to withdraw it?
 Anxiety
02:26:17 ancient as hell
you can't cancel them after a certain time.
 ZEFHYR
02:25:52 
someone please tell me how to cancel a raffle?!
 Arachne
02:17:39 Ara/Kat
because how are you affording like 2000 wolves with still 2000 spaces available
 Arachne
02:16:36 Ara/Kat
imagine if celebrities played this game and theyÂ’re those mysterious people who never talk in chat but have thousands of den spaces and wolves
 Magnus Bane
02:08:47 Mag/Maggy
Goodnight
 ZEFHYR
02:05:55 
the raffle i posted is bunk. it will not let me input items. I dont know how to stopit
 Magnus Bane
02:04:33 Mag/Maggy
Wonder if we could suggest a revamp? New bottles and let people design coats like we do for events
 starmutt
02:03:06 marsh | they/it
yeah i feel like crystalline dyes got released in a big batch and went untouched for a long while
 ZEFHYR
02:02:18 
how can i stop a raffle that will not let me put things in!?
 Magnus Bane
02:01:49 Mag/Maggy
Marsh
I love that!!
 starmutt
02:01:04 marsh | they/it
look at cool crystalline dye bottles i made
-WP Click-
 Magnus Bane
02:00:58 Mag/Maggy
Yes crystalline
 starmutt
02:00:42 marsh | they/it
new crystalline dyes*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +1
Leopard : -2
Caiman : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    43    44    45    46    47   ..   57 

The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 31, 2022 12:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Katie/alpha/4/F
Katie looks at Red-star and says "Oh Red-star there you are." Katie started to wag her tail. She walked up to Red-star and licked him. Katie the shyly turned her head. She thought why did i do that. She then looked back at him and hoped what she did was okay.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 31, 2022 12:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Red-Star | M | 3 | Warrior/Hunter
Red-Star was surprised by Katie licking him. Red-Star was surprised at Katie's boldness and saw her turn away. Red-Star thought that she was nervous. "Y..you're fine. It's fine." Red-Star said, feeling his fur grow warmer. "STOP! Why is this happening?! Do I....like her? No....maybe?" Red-Star yelled at himself. He wagged his tail a little more and walked up to Katie. Then, he licked her to make her less embarrassed, feeling his fur get as warm as the Sun on a Summer day.

Edited at January 31, 2022 03:44 PM by The Midnight Wolves
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 31, 2022 12:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She silently got up, after sitting and listening for abit. She walked over to where she heard the noice, and she saw a wolf eating something. She got low to the ground, and hoped she wasn't seen.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 31, 2022 12:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Alaska heard pawsteps coming towards her. She looked up from her mouse, her eyes seeking the source of the noise. She could smell the wolf, but she couldn't see it. The wind rustled the trees, animals squeaked, but she saw no sign of another wolf. She stood up, bristling her fur, speaking out in a sharp, deep, stern voice.

"Who is there?" she demanded.

The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 31, 2022 02:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Moon didn't say anything, but she made a small movement with her tail to let the wolf know where she was. She got ready to fight if she needed to.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 31, 2022 02:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Katie/Alpha/4/F
Katie looked at Red-star surprised and said "Ummmm". Katie felt her for grow warm as she thought do I like him? Katie looked away her face was on fire by now.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 31, 2022 04:40 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | M | Elder | 13 | M: Alaska, everyone(ind)
Shadow watched as Alaska left, tilting his head slightly. She had left when one of the males had said something about forming a pack. He understood that some wolves did better by themselves, he was like that once, but they would be stronger and have better survival as a group right now. Shadow looked over at the group gathered around the catch. Deer scent drifted to him and he smiled before lowering his head. He watched them for a couple moments before closing his eyes. He was tired and yet, he felt safe. As long as they didn't leave him behind, he could sleep.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 31, 2022 04:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"I'm going to go talk to Kayori. I don't think I've met the wolf that she's with. Are you going to come?" Red-Star asked Katie, changing the subject. He looked at the male Kayori was with. He was a Black wolf with Green eyes. He looked pretty strong. "I wonder why she's been with him this whole time? Even before we left they were hanging out....hmm" Red-Star thought, waiting for Katie to answer.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 31, 2022 05:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Katie/F/Alpha/4
Katie says "Sure". Then turns and starts to walk towards the male. He was a big black wolf with green eyes and she thought wow.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 31, 2022 05:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Red-Star starts walking with Katie. He walks up to the male wolf. "Hello. I'm Red-Star and this is Katie. Who are you?" Red-Star asks him. Red-Star nods his head at Kayori as a hello. "Something about these two is just...well I can't quite pinpoint it. Something just seems like they belong together. Maybe that's just what Katie and I have. A forever bonding...friendship...yeah..friendship." Red-Star thought to himself. He then snapped back into reality and waited for the wolf to say his name.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    43    44    45    46    47   ..   57 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us