Wolf Play : The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | Thread
Chatbox
 icemoons
06:25:53 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
good morning friends, Keep or bone pile?

-WP Click-
 Existence
06:20:35 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, yeah definitely a 50/50 thing there honestly, I mean I'm up at 9:20 pm throwing a foot ball and soccer ball because she isn't tired yet.. So I'm trying to get her energy out xD She's loving it so can't be doing too bad. Man some of the kids I've seen I am so unsure of how their parents deal with them...

Oh yeah Huskies are definitely the "child" of the dog world more than anything..
 The Pumpkin King
06:15:27 Ecifircas
Urux, awh. You're very sweet. :')

Existence, it's about luck as it is about raising. You're doing well, by the sounds of it. Some kids are god awful, though. It feels bad to say that about a kid but it's super true. Some kids really are just turds.

I can't imagine that, though. I don't even see huskies as dogs. I see them as a whole other .. demonic .. entity. lmao
 Existence
06:12:27 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, everyone around me who had kids before me were all like "They are so picky little things, messy, excreta.." Mine is like only messy and has a lot of energy I didn't get the short stick thank god. This kid eats like there is no food in the damn house, despite having 3 full meals and morning and afternoon tea..
Man I looked after a husky mix for 6 months and god I can see why people compare kids to huskies.
 Urux
06:10:09 Urox
Ecifircas
Thank you :') I'd give you a cheeky discount though :P
 The Pumpkin King
06:08:18 Ecifircas
Existence, oh yeah. It's not something where you can be like "welp, if it happens, it happens". You have to be uber sure. I juggle the responsibility of a dog okay but adding any more to that, I'd drop the ball and crash and burn. xD

Like kids, I love Huskies from a distance but realize I like the idea of a husky, not owning a husky.
 Existence
06:06:51 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I will forever say to people do not have one unless you are 150% ready, god the mood switches on this little devil is literally from one extreme to the other.. Don't get me wrong she's a grwat kid but she is full on.. Physically and mentally.. Honestly kids are like Huskies...
 The Pumpkin King
06:04:11 Ecifircas
Existence, awh. :') The less I know about the doings of other people's kids the better, I'm insanely prone to baby fever. Sensical enough to know kids are absolutely not for me but I need my baby fix so I hang out with my friends to see their kids. lol

I think how sassy and hard-headed they get as they get older is cute.
 Old Money
06:03:37 elegance❀
-WP Click-
The Sombre Cirque. A Dark/Horror Roleplay. Join today!
 Existence
06:02:44 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, These days she just let's herself out the back door and yells at me through the kitchen window to let me know she's escaped ;-; Yeah for the most part the fact you can call her name and she comes back in amazing till she hits the rebellious age xD
 Tiny Village
06:01:30 Tiny
Good morning chat
 The Pumpkin King
06:00:21 Ecifircas
Existence, awh. :') Maybe you can teach her to like other places. At least you can have your goblin off leash because it will come back. lmao

Urux, I told you. ;) Your art is amazing. You put so much personality into each piece. When I'm not broke, I will happily pay your prices and then some to get some art. In the meantime, make some bank.
 Existence
05:59:18 Exist / Kuskyn
Speaking of art I should get my dead ass back into doing comms and designs.. Got that hoard..
 Urux
05:58:33 Urox
:') Ecifircas
I upped my prices and people are still wanting my art, so happy haha
 Urux
05:57:56 Urox
-Click-
Finished a com ^^
 Existence
05:56:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas the only spot this feral thing likes is picnic point but I am not driving 2 hours to go there xD And the younger they are the more they slow you down x.x
Honestly the recall part is funny but like seriously true xD I call this one's name and she comes flying like a bullet c.c Kinda scary
 The Pumpkin King
05:52:34 Ecifircas
Existence, awh. Yeah, having kids sounds like... a lot. I can't imagine. I love my freedom way too much.

I know from hiking with my friends with kids how much a kid can slow you down. At the very least, it's fun to watch them interact with their environment though and kind of... recall train them for a lack of a better way around the word.
 Existence
05:50:42 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I would love to go back to the mountains for a small hike.. but I don't think the 2 year old would let me have my peace T.T
 The Pumpkin King
05:49:05 Ecifircas
Having been in the UK for 4 months, I didn't even know it was possible to miss mountains so much.

I want to go from the airport directly to a hiking trail. lmao :')
 Existence
05:44:57 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I wish you luck and have a good day ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : 0
Polar Bear : -2
Brown Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    39    40    41    42    43   ..   57 

The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 27, 2022 06:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
MoonBeam | F | 8m | Pup
As MoonBeam waited for all the wolves to escape, she saw Noctem running up to them with two rabbits in his mouth. He set one down by MoonBeam and then left to eat the other. MoonBeam looked at the rabbit and wagged her tail. She was grateful to have such good friends. They are almost like family to her. She thinks about the thought for a second and then starts to eat the rabbit. She finally notices how hungry she was for actual rabbit. She quickly tore the meat off and ate it, she wanted to hurry because others might try to take the rabbit from her. After about five minutes, she was full. There was a little bit left so she picked up the rabbit and put it by the female who hadn't answered her question yet.
(okay bye Shadow)
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 27, 2022 06:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Black-Sun | F | 3 | Warrior/Hunter
"My name is Black-Sun. Nice to actually know your name now." Black-Sun said. She noticed that a male had given MoonBeam one of his hunted rabbits. "That was nice of him." Black-Sun thought. She watched MoonBeam decimate the rabbit. "Wow, she's starving." She whispered under her breath. Then, after a few minutes, MoonBeam seemed full. She gave her the rabbit and went to sit back down. Black-Sun smiled and started to eat the rest of the rabbit. She chewed on the bones as she finished, making sure that she had gotten every lat chunk of meat. She nods at MoonBeam, saying Thank You without speaking. Black-Sun wondered if all the wolves got out, hoping that Red-Star got out too. She needed to talk to him about Katie once he came. She was excited for this conversation.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 27, 2022 08:29 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Elder | M | 13 | M: Wolves escaping, Noctem(ind), Moonbeam & Black-Sun(ind),
Shadow heard the warning, seeing many wolves dart into the woods. As he was already near the forest, he paused, making sure everyone had gotten out. Rose seemed to be still there and he made his way back before nudging the young female in the direction of the forest. Once she was off, he trotted after her, stopping to look back only once. His sister, his partner, both died with no hope of escaping. He thought there was no hope until these wolves came along.

Shadow turned, going into the fastest run he could do. Following the scent of the other wolves, he came to a halt near a small stream. He looked behind him to make sure no scientists were after him before dipping his muzzle in. Once he had drunk his fill, he sat down near the edge, hunger taking over his mind. He shook that thought away. He needed to eat before he could continue, and he was sure that a few of the others had to as well. Shadow froze, just like his name before scooping into the water quickly. A fish flopped to the side and he quickly finished it before eating his fill. Once he was done, he covered the bones with some of the leaves nearby before going back to freeze over the stream. He repeated this several times, sometimes losing the fish, before scooping up the three fish he had managed to catch.

Shaking his now wet fur out, he padded after the scent of the wolves before coming to where a few of them were. Two rabbit carcasses lay close by, suggesting that two or three of the wolves had eaten. Shadow laid the fish in the middle, "If anyone is still hungry, there is plenty of fish to go around." He said loud enough for them to hear but quiet enough not to hurt his ears. Leaving the fish there, he limped over to a spot under an old oak tree before laying down. The run had taken a lot of energy that he wasn't used to and his limp was back. Shadow laid his head down, yawning once before closing his eyes. His ears flicked every once in a while, staying alert to his surroundings.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 27, 2022 08:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kayori | F | 2 | Warrior/Hunter |
Kayori nods to what Michael said and lays down. She would lay her head onto her own paws and closed her eyes, as she was tired. Kayori would soon fall asleep in a few minutes. She would curl into a ball, still asleep.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 27, 2022 09:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alaska stops in a small clearing in the forest, far away from the lab. She heard sounds of wolves catching up and sat down, panting. Noctem came bursting through the bushes with two rabbits, and MoonBeam came crashing through. Kayori and Michael had made it safely, and Kayori was curling up for a nap. Shadow, the elder, and Rose made it back safely as well. She sighed as the rest of the wolves burst into sight, all panting heavily. She could no longer smell humans, just very tired and very hungry wolves.

Alaska wandered off a little ways to hunt. Sniffing the air, she could smell the many abundant forest scents.

Ah, finally! Fresh air and prey!

She hid inside of a bush, pushing her nose out slightly to smell. She soon could smell something coming through. She looked, and could see a squirrel family. She braced herself, and like a spring, she sbhot from the bush and landed almost on top of them. She bit down onto the larger squirrel's neck, killing it. She killed the smaller squirrel and the babies. She felt sorry for the baby squirrels, but she felt it was better than having them starve without a mother.

She gobbled down the young squirrels and carried back her two catches. She entered the clearing again and looked for a wolf who would definitely need the food. She spotted Shadow, the elder wolf, most likely the oldest wolf here, and decided that she could share her catch with him. After all, it felt like the right thing to do.

The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 27, 2022 09:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Katie/Alpha/F/4
Katie walked around the group of wolves think we need to make a pack but how. She had an idea we need an Alpha or 2 Alphas but who? She laid down under a tree and went back to her thoughts. We need to make sure that no wolves where left behind but who would go?? She had a lot of thoughts so she wolf asks that wolf that started to dig the hole before we escaped.

Edited at January 27, 2022 09:37 PM by Shadow-Wolf
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 27, 2022 10:26 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shadow | Elder | 13 | M | M: Alaska
Shadow flicked his ears forward as he heard pawsteps coming towards him. He opened an eye before spotting the female heading towards him. She had two squirrels in her jaws. She must not have seen the fish he had laid out for the others. He raised his head as she came over before hoisting himself into a sitting position. "Hello there. My name is Shadow. What might yours be?" Shadow asked, blinking gently at the female.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 27, 2022 10:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Katie/4/Alpha/F. M: Alaska and Shadow
Katie jumped up from her spot because she was hungry. She nocited Alaska and a stranger male wolf. She walked up to them and said "Hey Alaska". She waited for a replie. Then she sat down. While she waited for Alaska she turned to the male wolf and asked "What is your name?"
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 27, 2022 10:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Katie/4/Alpha/F
Katie did a quick scan for Red-Star unsure of where he could be at. She was starting to get worried what if the scientists had found him and taken him back. Katie keep scanning the crowd of wolves. She hoped where ever he is he is safe. She turned back to Alaska and the other male wolf and waited for their replies.
The Captured Wolf RP | OPEN | ThreadJanuary 27, 2022 11:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Red-Star | M | 3 | Warrior/Hunter
Red-Star bolts into the forest as soon as he sees that Katie had left. Red-Star was the last wolf out of the enclosure. He hoped that he didn't lead the humans to the wolves. He ran until he caught the scent of the others. Finally, they were out of this terrible place. When Red-Star got there, he saw a few fish lying in the grass. He looked around to make sure it was ok. He then grabbed a fish and took it under a tree to eat. He was finally eating real food instead of that drugged stuff back there. He was hoping that everyone would join a pack and stay together. He was really getting to really know everyone better now. He hoped that the humans never found them again. If that were to happen though, they would have to keep moving. Rest for a little but not to long or the humans could find them.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    39    40    41    42    43   ..   57 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us