Wolf Play : Stray Dog RP | RP Thread
Chatbox
 Transcendence
01:47:50 free palestine
I want*
 Transcendence
01:47:38 free palestine
Someday O want to drop my normal wolf goals for a second and breed the most inconceniently non aesthetically pleasing patterned sparkle wolf in this game. Just ironically for lols. I still have normal wolves lol
 Transcendence
01:46:31 free palestine
Oh no they got them sparkle wolves lmaoo
 CloudGazer
01:45:08 
frozen this is the one i thought you would like best.
-WP Click-
 Embershed
01:44:02 The Minor Nuisance
mornin' Amy!
 Amygdala
01:43:12 Amy
Morning chat
 CloudGazer
01:42:15 
got one of those ones that looks like the wolf fell into a rainbow -WP Click-
 CloudGazer
01:38:57 
i got some other nice males from wolfparty as well but i just thought the color was so cool looking wasnt expecting the color pop
 Frozen Mist
01:37:41 Frozen - Mist
Cloud,
Its a newer one, just not my fancy believe it or not. XD
 CloudGazer
01:36:44 
I think that base coat just came out i saw somehting about it when i was glancing at the news i cant get over the blue
 Feiella
01:36:44 Fei the writer
I'm going to take Venn's words
 Frozen Mist
01:35:25 Frozen - Mist
Cloud,
He certainly is pretty.
 CloudGazer
01:34:35 
i cant believe i got this dude in wolfparty he is stunning
 BJake
01:34:18 Don't call me BJ.
@SilverShadow
It's better you never find out
@Nevermore
It's my only pair, I must live with them 😔🖐
@Emmet
Hi!
 Frozen Mist
01:34:08 Frozen - Mist
CLOUD! I am here now. O.O
 Continental Wolves
01:27:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey BJake^^
 Nevermore.
01:26:10 
Bjake

Oh hell no. I'm burning the shoes.
 CloudGazer
01:26:09 
-WP Click-
 Duskfall Shadows
01:25:35 
PvP?
 Vennenum
01:25:27 Venn/Venne
you dont need to know. :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -4
Coyote : +4
Grizzly Bear : -3
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 11

Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 7, 2024 05:02 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Solace | F | Alpha female | M: Sky
-
Solace was checking the camp area, attempting to assure that it would be secure and safe for the pack to rest in tonight. The large Pyrenees was an intimidating sight by herself towards predators and she had experience in protection from her old life. Sometimes she did miss the life on the farm, a lot of the time in fact. Sure, she still slept outside, but it was often in a barn next to her master's animals. It was warm and dry, except for when she'd need to patrol during the rain. Upon hearing loud barking, she sighed. Other dogs might be settling down for the night.
Upon investigating and finding the source to be Sky, the alpha spoke up. "Sky, why are you barking this late at night? Others may be settling down to sleep." Solace decided to give the other dog a chance to speak before making assumptions.
Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 7, 2024 05:51 PM

The Shadows of Dawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sky | F | Pack omgea | M Solcace

" HI! Kai and Rye are away and Its moonrise meaning easy hunting time in garbage! " Sky was very hyper right now makeing some wonder who gave her food before bed most likely Kai... Sky was still consdered little

Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 9, 2024 07:39 AM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ebony | F | Other pack dog | M: Sky
Ebony was woken up by Sky's loud noise. She growled softly in annoyance and flattened her ears. "Don't you have anything better to do in the middle of the night?"

She was already in a bad mood after the pack had moved to the nasty garbage dump.
Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 9, 2024 09:46 AM

Ghosts of Glory

Neutral

Give Award
Sun Chaser | Male | Alpha Male | M: Sky, Solace, Ebony
I was woken by a loud noise, and I sighed when I realised it was Sky. I stood up and stretched, then walked over to the others. "Now now, calm down Ebony." I say. I decide to leave Solace to deal with Sky. She seemed to be handling it well. I think. My stomach growled a little, but I ignored it. It was still late at night. This garbage dump wasn't much help either. The stench was strong. But there was no where better to go. This was our best bet.
I walked over to solace and smile. "Good morning my love" I say, and then leave her to talk with Sky.
Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 9, 2024 02:10 PM

The Shadows of Dawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sky | F | Sun, Solace Ebony

" nope I do not Ebony and it good time for a hunt too! " dig at a pile of rubish " why did we even move here I liked our old home by those abandoned bluidings... it was easier to get out of the rain and less sticky too why did we leave? " Sky was having a tough time adjusting to her new home it was louder her too and more dangerous someone could eat some bad food and die. Sky laid down doing nothing she wanted to go back to her old home
Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 9, 2024 05:19 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ebony | F | Pack Dog | M: Sun Chaser, Sky
Ebony's ears still flicked with irritation, but she backed off after hearing the alpha male's words. As Sky kept talking, Ebony found that she couldn't help but nod in agreement with her. She wasn't a fan of this gross place.
Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 9, 2024 07:53 PM

The Shadows of Dawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kai | M | pack Other | M Sun

Kai came back with bread as well as Rye he saw how his sister looked bothered
" What happened to Sky? "
he set the bread down in the food pile that was next to some meat
" Alpha Sun I am here to say I did bring back stale bread from the bakery somehow at near night the throw it out like a old toy near the dumpsters in the alley ways "
Kai began to search for things to make a shelter
" Alpha Sun am I allowed to make a shelter for everyone that we can share? It up to you sir "
he said it loud enough for the others to hear but not wake them
he waited for answer
Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 9, 2024 08:58 PM

Ghosts of Glory

Neutral

Give Award
Sun Chaser | Male | Alpha Male | M: Kai
I smile at him. "Thank you, Kai. That would be a good idea. Being drenched in rain isn't good for us. Go ahead" I give him a nod of acknowledgement and walk away to check of others were awake.
Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 10, 2024 05:00 AM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ebony | F | Other pack dog | M: Kai, Sun Chaser
Ebony knew that she should probably offer to help Kai, but she really didn't want to dig her paws into the garbage. Maybe there was something else she could do? She thought about what resources a pack would need-- food, water, shelter, maybe some things to chew on.... She could probably find an old tire or abandoned toy amongst the garbage, but water didn't seem as easy. "Alpha Sun Chaser, where is the water source around here?"
(Edit: Added a mention)

Edited at May 10, 2024 05:01 AM by Starlight Serpent
Stray Dog RP | RP ThreadMay 10, 2024 10:25 PM

Ghosts of Glory

Neutral

Give Award
Sun Chaser | Male | Alpha Male | M: Ebony
I frown at her question. "I'm not entirely sure about that," I think for a minute and say "We'll send a few dogs to look." I start worrying about water. Water was a need, and there was a lot of dogs to feed. I could ask the lone strays if they know of any place, though i doubt that they will help. I wouldn't either if I were them... Still! There's no hurt in trying. Kai seemed pretty friendly. Maybe i can ask him to check. I start worrying about my pack dogs again. Solace will know what to do. I'll ask her. She's usually better at this than I am. I walk away in search for Solace.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 11

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us