11:58:52 Sting
Thanks Zera!
I ignored the feed! thinking their green bar was their hunger bar :D
 Luna🌕
11:58:41 Silver (She/her)
2!
 Zeraphia
11:58:37 Spooky Vah
Y'all do realize that actual rollover happens a few minutes after midnight, right?
 The Sigma
11:58:05 Leon, Sigma
 Zeraphia
11:57:23 Spooky Vah
Froggy

Like simple or elaborate? Something you can go out and buy or...?
 Luna🌕
11:57:12 Silver (She/her)
3!
 Luna🌕
11:57:05 Silver (She/her)
It feels like New YearÂ’s Eve XD
 Disturbing Mushroom
11:56:28 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Guys i need a matching costume idea for me and my friend
 distant-screams
11:56:15 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts?
 Luna🌕
11:56:15 Silver (She/her)
4!
 Zeraphia
11:55:57 Spooky Vah
Sting

Yup! Once you feed them mushrooms, they'll join you in explore.

They will also die in explore. Rip little buddies
 The Sigma
11:55:55 Leon, Sigma
5 min now
 Narran Park
11:55:33 Sting
do you take familiars with you in explore?
 Luna🌕
11:55:29 Silver (She/her)
5 mins damn time passes fast
 Luna🌕
11:55:00 Silver (She/her)
Yay 6 minutes left IÂ’m doing a countdown

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +3
Western Rattlesnake : +2
Coyote : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   22 

Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 10:17 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rowan|Male|Alpha Male| M:Arrow, Huo
"Okay we going to start patrols soon better wake up everyone else." He speaks loud enough for the whole base to hear."Ake up we are starting patrols and hunting groups." He saw Huo coming up to them."We are going to have the patrols and hunting groups leave soon don't worry."

Scarlett|F|Fighter|M:Arrow,Rowan,Huo
Scarlett yawns trying to wake up when she hears her Alphas booming voice. Well time to wake up I guess patrols and Hunting groups are starting. She stands up and walks out of the cave she sees Huo talking to Rowan and Arrow she trots over." Hey Huo and Alphas. How are you guys?" She makes sure she bows at the Alphas.

Edited at February 4, 2024 10:17 AM by Blaze
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 10:33 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pierce | M | Hunter | M: Ember, Rowan, Alpine
Pierce assumed that Ember went to check on Alpine so he started trotting when he saw a very wet Ember walk through the camps entrance. "Fall in the river? Come on, you and I are supposed to hunt." He said as he trotted past Ember.
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 10:36 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Arrow | Female | Alpha Female | M: Demeter, Huo, Scarlet
Arrow turned to Huo as she asked a question. "I think Scarlet is coming right now." She said as she waved her tail towards Scarlet. "I was just telling Demeter that she was on a patrol."
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 10:38 AM

Echo Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ember⇑Female⇑Heir⇑M: Pierce
Ember saw Pierce and remembered that they needed to go hunting, he went past her and she followed him. She was all wet and cold so they better get a move on to get warm, it was morning so some deer or some boars would be ideal but it was better to bring back something rather than nothing like a rabbit or squirrel. Ember caught up to Pierce and asked "Are we looking for something in particular?"
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 10:46 AM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Huo|F|heir|M: Arrow, Rowan, Scarlett, Demeter
Huo bowed her head respectivefully to both Rowan and Arrow, thanking them for their answers. "I'm good. How are you?" Huo responded to Scarlett's earlier question before looking back. "Are you ready to start the patrol?" Huo was unsure about whether or not they were ready to get going. She was itching to get going, but didn't want to force the others behind her.
Spirit|F|pup|M: open
Spirit rolled over in her nest. Her oversized paws, as usual, disrupted the roll before she could finish it. She hoped the problem would disappear when she was older. Her paws stretched out in front of her as she blinked her eyes against the dawn light. She scampered to the entrance of the den to get a bette took of what was happening outside and hoped she wasn't in anyone's way.
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 10:52 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pierce | M | Hunter | M: Ember, Rowan
"Hmm. I say we try go north, toward the valley. There might be deer there. Or, even better, Elk." He said, his nose down toward the ground searching for a scent to pick up. "Do you think Alpha is being a bit.... rude this morning? I don't mean to offend you or anything but.." He was drowned out by the sound of what seemed like a branch cracking above them.

Edited at February 4, 2024 10:55 AM by Mountain pack (c)
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 10:58 AM

Echo Eclipse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ember⇑Female⇑Heir⇑M: Pierce
Ember sniffed the ground as well, there was a faint scent "Hey pierce I think I've got something!" Ember looked up as pierce asked her if she felt her father was being rude. "Yes...I do but I can't say anything he's my father remember? And I can't get on his bad side if I want to carry on hunting."
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 11:04 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pierce | M | Hunter | M: Ember
"Ember, Run!!!" He screeched as he was frozen to the ground in horror as the branch came crashing down on top of them. Pierces whole world went black as he felt the thick tree branch on top of him. He let out a very painful moan as he regained consciousness from the breakl
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 11:16 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Scarlett|F|Fighter|M:Huo, Demeter
"I'm good to go I'm always ready for a patrol I will have to check in with Demeter but otherwise we should be good." She grinned at Huo knowing what she was feeling because she always felt the same feeling each time she went on a patrol always happy and excited.
Rowan|Male|Alpha Male| M:Arrow, Scarlett,Huo
He perked his ears because he heard a yowl that sounded a lot like the little guy who just went out with his Daughter Ember I hope they aren't in any trouble."Shoot Arrow Scarlett and I are going to check on Ember and Pierce I heard a yowl in pain that sounded a lot like Pierce's. Huo you are in charge of the camp while we are gone you got that."
Freedom isnt Far Rp Thread [Open!]February 4, 2024 11:20 AM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Huo|F|heir|M: Rowan, Pierce, Arrow, Scarlett
Huo nodded and bowed at Rowan, thankful for the opportunity. "Yes, thank you. I hope Pierce and Ember are okay." Huo was worried. What was the yowl about? She trusted her alphas had everything under control. She let her gaze relax as she turned to see who else was up.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   22 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us