Salem
05:21:10 
-WP Click-
 Arctic Moon
05:19:03 NY, Malo, Arctic
Which event dye should I buy? I'm thinking Firefly and Akita
 Tropical Pickle
05:18:08 Tropickle
Oh nevermind I'm just dumb and can't read. Good on ya, Trop...
 Tropical Pickle
05:17:12 Tropickle
Question: How often does health increase? Is it every hour?
 SilverMountain
05:14:53 Silver, Luna or CWG
I tripped over a fan cord trying to get around my mom and when I stumbled They all got worried about the Fucking Fan 😭
 Ámor
05:14:07 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@emmet
Hii :)
 SilverMountain
05:09:38 Silver, Luna or CWG
Tigress sits in the grass and watches the pack.

Stats: Perception +3
Mood: Alert
 SilverMountain
05:09:18 Silver, Luna or CWG
My family hates me
T~T
 star shrine
05:03:15 star
ok thanks contin
 Fox
05:02:39 FoxFoxFoxFox
Polar- I know :(

One day I'll work part time and do art for the other half!

ET- I got called a good luck charm by some old men because as soon as I went in we scored xD
 Continental Wolves
05:02:26 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Star
Pregnancy last 80-96 hours labor 2-5 hours total time of 82-101 hours
 star shrine
05:01:19 star
how long does it take for the wolf to give birth ;9 all my pregnant wolfs are on hour 87 lol
 Continental Wolves
05:01:07 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Chro
Have I ever mentioned I love your pack name & nickname :0
 Eternity
05:00:03 ET
Polar
Wah-? As in WP palettes?

Fox
OOoh yeah? I wonder why
 Polargeist
04:57:49 Chro (he/him)
Fox -
Aaaawh that really sucks </3 I feel for you ughh, we're not cut out to work full time man
 Fox
04:57:10 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- definitely. Was actually quite quiet tonight, but the pubs were busy earlier obv
 Polargeist
04:57:02 Chro (he/him)
ET you gotta make a calendar with dates for every palette change soon man LMAO
 Fox
04:56:30 FoxFoxFoxFox
Polar- same. But I work late nights so I kinda just go home, sleep then go back to work 😭
 Eternity
04:55:42 ET
Fox
I'll have to go again at some point *^*
 star shrine
04:55:16 star
Stray Secrets
even im jealous

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -5
Coyote : +5
Komodo Dragon : +1
    Summer Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 27

Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENAugust 29, 2022 03:35 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
aspen. Patrol leader. Rival
Aspen followed the two bucks, Bog started to douche ahead of Hop Aspen signaled him to let hop lead in her mind who ever scented it first gets to find it first...
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENAugust 29, 2022 03:43 PM

Weeds

Neutral

Give Award
Hop & Bog / Patrollers / Mentions: Aspen

Bog noticed the command and bristled, dark ears rising straight over his head in an indignant line, but he fell back without so much as a growl or grumble. Hop didn't appear any happier than his brother as he obediantly took the lead again.

The smaller buck stopped once the scent became overwhelming, blinking away a rare patch of sunlight as he left the protective shrubs. It briefly warmed his wet coat, at least. Bog's presence at his tail was a great reassurance.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENAugust 29, 2022 03:47 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aspen. Lead patroler. Rival mentions bog hop
Aspen notices Bog not to happy about the order but she let it go anyways Hop led them on and they emerged into a bright sunlit clearing Aspen enjoyed the sudden warmth on her fur as the clouds parted

Edited at August 29, 2022 06:06 PM by Dawnforest
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENAugust 29, 2022 07:41 PM

Talen

Lightbringer

Give Award
SCENE SETTING for: Patrol

As the three rabbits hopped northwards, the rare finger of sunlight seemed to caress their pelts. The sudden light was shocking compared to the forest dimness. The sweet smell was subtle, but still present, and Hop would soon find its source as he led the way forwards.
A blackberry bush met his eyes. Most of the berries were still unripe, but three of them gleamed merrily in the shaft of spring sunlight.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENAugust 29, 2022 07:55 PM

Weeds

Neutral

Give Award

"Blackberries," Hop almost whimpered, brown eyes fixed on the very few ones already ripe. His stomach growled, almost vibrating his thin limbs.

"We should bend some of the branches to protect the unripe ones." Bog commented, looking up. "Open sky means plenty of song birds to compete with, if it's too tightly packed, maybe they won't be able to reach it from above." He was trying to block out the tempting smell.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENAugust 29, 2022 08:00 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aspen. patrol leader. Rival. Mentions Hop Bog
"Good idea bog" Aspen said she couldn't help but glance at the ripe sweet smelling berries... She was at war with her self should they eat them or not? this could be the only food for a while one part of her whined the others need this food said the other part... She took a deep breath "let's look for more food around here.... If there's plenty more we can eat these if not we bring the berries to the other rabbits"
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENAugust 29, 2022 08:05 PM

Weeds

Neutral

Give Award

The brothers nodded and split off, heading to separate ends of the clearing to quickly check for more bushes. Both skirted the shadows of the larch trees, ready to dive under cover at the first sign of a raptor.

Hop glanced back towards Aspen and Bog frequently, ears constantly swiveling. They hadn't seen any predators so far, but Hop wasn't a rabbit that would bet on his lucky feet. His greatest fear was a wildcat watching from above. They were too quiet for even his sharp ears.

Edited at August 29, 2022 08:07 PM by Weeds
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENAugust 29, 2022 08:13 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aspen. Patrol leader. Rival. .Mentions Hop Bog
Aspen skirted the edges the brothers weren't at she sniffed the air she couldn't smell anything other than those few berries. She heard a small stream she turned her head to make sure nothing was on her blind side she trotted orver to the stream there were a few bushes but they weren't close enough to identify as blackberry yet...
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENAugust 29, 2022 10:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Flurry|3.4|Excavator|M: Oat, Frost
As Frost walked off, Flurry felt a slight guilt in her stomach. She knew that the warcheif wanted everyone to be safer underground but at the same time, Flurry didn't want to rush the process. With her ears folded back, she started digging, hoping they could get a decent burrow by nightfall. As she dug, her paws filled with mud and dirt, cleaning them off every now and then. It was quite difficult when you only have two excavators digging alone. Flurry didn't complain though, at least there were excavators. She quietly dug at the dirt alongside Oat.
Moon|1.3|Hauler|M: Hop, Bog, Aspen
Moon's nosed twitched rapidly, in sinc with her heartbeat. She was excited for her job, not like this was her first time but she loved her job. The fact that she got to help the warren by collecting food excited her. She watched the area where the patrollers had left from, ecstatic for information. She wanted to know what they'd found and where, hoping it was good. Roots were quiet easy to transport most times as sometimes they are long enough for her to carry on her back. Most times, though, she'd have to pull them, not wanting to leave any behind. If lucky, they'd get a sunflower stalk or something other than roots but Moon wasn't picky, she'd eat anything if starving like everyone else was.
Fear the Cold | RP Thread | OPENAugust 29, 2022 11:01 PM

Weeds

Neutral

Give Award
Oat / Excavator / Mentions: Flurry

Oat took turns dragging and packing the dirt. Only one doe could dig at a time, but that didn't mean she lacked a job, and it let them take turns with the more draining task of carving through the cold, damp earth.

The brothers rejoined Aspen, scrutinizing the bushes across the stream.

Bog's broad head turned from side to side, then up, several times. He saw no sign of birds in the ragged clouds, nothing bigger than bugs occupied the clearing with them.

He took a step forwards, the ice-cold water flowing over his black toes, prying clumps of stubborn mud away from his wiry fur. Still no signs of danger. Bog risked a few more hops forwards, trying to spot if there were any berries in the bushes.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 27

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us