02:13:26 
Marsh
I personally set the trainer to defense moves for training
 Caeruleum
02:13:05 Cae, Blue
use a team of 6 trainees B)
 starmutt
02:12:32 marsh | they/it
how the hell do people train wolves BE wise without having the trainer wolves steal the kill for BE?
 Amygdala
02:10:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Awww she was lovely
 Amygdala
02:10:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Glad you like it XD

Still don't regret giving her a chance. But she better throw mw some decent pups
 Caeruleum
02:09:16 Cae, Blue
my own Paint The Town is long dead and gone :/
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
02:08:13 Cae, Blue
dragons, yeah :/
 Caeruleum
02:07:41 Cae, Blue
amy, ratatatatatata~

actually accurate lmao
 Continental Wolves
02:07:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws? I'll be customizing him tonight
 Dragons Blood
02:06:06 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

retire this pup?
 Amygdala
02:05:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
-WP Click-

What do you think of her name XD
 Caeruleum
02:04:35 Cae, Blue
dragons, yes

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Wolverine : +1
Cougar : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||December 6, 2021 08:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hana-F-Raku-Mentions: Sumire, Dewdrop

Hana lets out a barking laugh. "Me? Old? I'm only two years old! I'm still as young and spry as any kit!" She trails off for a moment, thinking. "Well... When I feel like it, anyways." She straightens herself back out from the play-posture she'd gotten into, trying to avoid catching her fur on anything in the process. Such an action is difficult enough in such a cramped space. Hana's size is making it even more so. "And of course, I have the time, and I don't mind. I wouldn't have offered otherwise." Hana hears the little kit and leans down, smiling at her. "Of course I will, dear."

Edited at December 6, 2021 08:28 AM by The Draconians
The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||December 6, 2021 10:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dewdrop|| M: Hana.
Dewdrop laughed happily and jumped onto Hana's back. " Lead away Horsey! " She laughed. " Bye Mommy! " She bounced joyfully on Hana's back, her little claw's hooked on some fur.
The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||December 6, 2021 11:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hana-F-Raku-Mentions: Dewdrop, Sumire, Sunshine

Hana laughs and, despite her better judgement, makes a running leap for the entrance of the burrow. She makes sure Dewdrop won't get hurt, though. Once at the mouth of the burrow, she looks back inside at the others. "Get some more rest, Sumire. I'll be out here with Dewdrop when you want her." She turns her head a bit to look at Sunshine. "Come out and join us when you're ready, yeah?" With that, the Raku takes off across the clearing in the middle of camp, racing around with little Dewdrop on her back. Her thick fur makes her easy to hold on to, and she's not going fast enough to knock the little kit off, so it should be a safe passtime. Well, it'll be a good passtime until Hana gets tired, at least.

The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||December 6, 2021 12:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sunshine | M | Kit | M; Hana, Blake
Sunshine was keep trying to wake up his brother. What was wrong with him?! Why he wasn't reacting at his squeals? Without Blake toddler didn't want to go outside. Both his beloved mother and him were essential to having a good time. And for a sense of security.
"Helooooo?" Sunshine tried to wake up older kit again. Maybe he was making fun of him? If so, it's not funny anymore. Finally white kiddo sat down and just stared at his not responding brother with anger. "You... you are dummy!" Frustrated Sunshine blurted out and then, still unhappy, followed Hana. As soon as he felt the cold fresh air, he beamed and for moment forgot his resentment for being ignored.

Edited at December 6, 2021 12:47 PM by Polarias
The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||December 14, 2021 09:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dewdrop||M: Hana
Dewdrop laughed and spun around Hana. " Come and get me! " She shouted, darting into an empty den. She giggled and hid in a nearby bed.
The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||December 14, 2021 09:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hana - M: Dewdrop, Sunshine

Hana smiles at the warm sun on her fur. Though the ground is cold, the sun is always willing to give her just enough warmth to keep moving. She watches Dewdrop run away. She's about to get some extra warmth from the exercise too. She turns around to look at Sunshine. "Hey, come on little one! Let's see if you can keep up with me!" She takes off across the field towards the den Dewdrop ran to, though she is running a little slower than usual to give Sunshine a chance. She darts into the den and starts looking around, pretending to not be able to smell the little kit.

The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||December 14, 2021 09:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dewdrop||M: Hana, Sunshine.
Dewdrop stiffled a gigle and rolled in the bed, digging it to cover her. She watched from her hiding spot as Hana entered.

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dewdrop stiffled a giggle and rolled in the bed, digging it to cover her. She watched from her hiding spot as Hana entered.

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dewdrop stiffled a giggle and rolled in the bed, digging it to cover her. She watched from her hiding spot as Hana entered.
The Winter Of Extinction || RP Thread || OPEN ||December 14, 2021 12:24 PM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
Sumire|F|M: Hana, Dewdrop, Open
Sumire watched as her kit disappeared with the Raku out of the den. A yawn escaped her lips before she started to stretch, loosening her stiff joints and warming up her muscles. There was no point in going back to sleep, her little drop had successfully woken her.
After she finished her morning stretches, Sumire headed out of the den. Her form tensed at the sudden freezing air, her breath coming out in small white clouds. She left just in time to see her kit hiding from Hana.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us