Wolf Play : Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!
Chatbox
 Enigma
02:38:02 
@explore homies
same to both. I was thinking of getting 20k before I sleep but i don't think it's happening
 High Hills Pack
02:37:38 Frozen Opal; Regal
@Red
I have accepted the fact that I'll never having a sleep schedule. Especially not during FMC. ^^'
 Red River Wolves
02:37:04 Redd
Enigma,
Until I can't
 High Hills Pack
02:37:00 Frozen Opal; Regal
Until I reach a certain lead. I'm slacking this time around, and I'll want ta get a good amount ahead with all I have during FMC this week.
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:36:26 Bau
>.>
I have an indent on my pinky from holding my phone..
 Red River Wolves
02:36:10 Redd
2:00 am GT exploring gang let's go (We are never going to recover our sleep schedule)
 Enigma
02:36:00 
welcome!! how long are you guys planning on going
 High Hills Pack
02:34:04 Frozen Opal; Regal
@Red
Like any good explorer should be. :p
But yes, I am presently doing the same myself.
 Enigma
02:33:43 
that is not good for y--

same. bring it here
 Red River Wolves
02:33:10 Redd
Yep. Unfortunately, I am exploring at ungodly hours of the morning
 Enigma
02:31:45 
are you based out of North America?
 Enigma
02:31:21 
broseph it's not a wellbeing anymore it's a willbeing
 Red River Wolves
02:26:59 Redd
Now I'm starting to get concerned for our wellbeing XD
 Enigma
02:21:43 
literally. my thumb tip is flat from poking my screen. i changed tabs and noticed there are little dent marks on the screen from all the exploring, i've had this laptop since 2018
 Red River Wolves
02:19:31 Redd
I thought the same thing at first. Too much explore XD
 Red River Wolves
02:19:06 Redd
Enigma,
It's just two screenshots
 Enigma
02:18:53 
nevermind I'm restarted I noticed the image break
 Enigma
02:18:28 
wait before you go Boe how do you have your chat order reversed
 Enigma
02:17:25 
See you Boeing!
 Red River Wolves
02:17:03 Redd
Later Boe

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -1
Grizzly Bear : -1
Grizzly Bear : +1
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Flood
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 19, 2021 04:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nephthys | Night Shade | 5 | Female | Subordinate | M: Rune (ind), Deyanira

Nephthys waited patiently to hear the familiar howl of reply. And she waited for a while, keeping her ears perked and alert in order to pay attention to her surroundings. The sound of a rushing river was nearby, and Nephthys wondered if it’d overflow during the storm. The wind was causing a slight disturbance and making the trees sway back and forth with liveliness. It was causing so many scents to waft towards Nephthys’s sensitive nose that she couldn’t even trace back the way that she’d come in the case that she didn’t hear a wolf’s voice arise. However, the one thing that the massive-she wolf could make out was the overwhelming, unmistakable scent of rain.

And then, it came- Nephthys could hear a howl somewhere off in the distance. It was short and very low, deeper than the ocean’s depths. The voice echoed across the forest so that Nephthys could hear it clearly, but quickly faded until it was nothing more than an aftersound. Looking in the direction in which it appeared to be coming from, the subordinate of the Night Shade pack made her way to where her comrades were waiting- the wolves that she lived and would die for. A heavy gust hit the she-wolf in the face, which told her that the wind was picking up. Nepthys picked up the pack, her paws caked in mud and the dead, limp carcass of the rabbit whom she’d just hunted swinging back and forth in her powerful jaws. It had gone ice-cold; Nephthys couldn’t wait to eat it.

She trudged along the cold, hard ground and soaked grass as the vegetation grew thicker and much more dense. Nephthys could hear the ever so faint sound of rain pattering against a moving body of water; there had to be a river nearby. Maybe she’d check the status of it to report back whether or not it looked likely to flood. Then, she could be useful to her pack in a way other than hunting for the moment. But, she’d been moving for what seemed like an eternity now, surely she had to be close to her pack? Maybe somebody had already checked. Eh, she’d do it anyway.

With a heavy sigh, Nephthys padded towards the sound of the rippling water; and surely enough she came across the river. It was wide and surrounded by thick grasses, bushes, and trees. The water in it was murky dull brown, but by the looks of it it had a powerful current. In fact, it’d even be hard for muscular wolves such as Nephthys or Rune to fight against. At least, that was her assumption. If the average wolf tried to fight against it, they’d surely get swept away. They’d be lucky to even survive the torrent. And the water level looked high, too; it’d surely flood. Nephthys prayed it wouldn’t be too severe, but it didn’t look like there was too much hope for that. Just as the she-wolf was about to move on, something caught her eye.

There, by the riverbank which was on the brink of overflowing, lay a dark-furred wolf. Nephthys could see that this stranger had quite a bit of height to them, but they were nothing compared to her colossal size. What was this wolf doing in Night Shade territory? And, more importantly, were they only asleep, or unconscious? Nephthys approached the body with caution, careful not to arouse the unfamiliar wolf in their slumber so she could find out more about them. As she grew closer, she could see the gentle rise and fall of the newcomer’s chest. But as the whether they were conscious or not she didn’t know. “I’ll interrogate them for answers as to why they’re on our territory, and then I’ll kill them,” murmured Nephthys to herself. She’d surely put this intruder through hell.

“Hey!” Nephthys snarled, her voice filled with malice. “What’re you doing in Night Shade’s territory?”

Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 19, 2021 05:14 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Deyanira

Nomadic Wolf | 4.5 | Mentions : Nephtys

The harsh mountain wind filled the sound of Deyanira's ears - she cautiously looked behind her, taking care to make sure no one followed her. She was on the run - she quickly wove her way through the forest, it the was quickest exit at the bottom of the mountain. For weeks she'd been hiding on her own home territory. Why, you may ask - because she assassinated the foul leader and his horrid mate didn't appreciate this. As she moved - she let a breath of relief out as she made her way towards the clearing : she was soon to be home free. As she crossed over and outside the territory she glanced behind her - a inexplicable expression on her face , a mixture of remorse and sadness. She shouldn't be feeling bad for leaving - no, she should be howling at the moon, laughing at their faces. But why was she feeling remorse ? Maybe it had to do with the vermillion liquid that was dried upon her chest. She shuddered at the memory. Yes - she had been a spy and assassin for her pack: the perfect little weapon, but my did they not calculate her overcoming them. Leading an insurrection against them - and it was one hell of a fight, her role within it went unknown for 4 months after she killed the wrecthed Deacon, but she had made a plan for just in case something went awry and she was right.

She didn't focus on the betrayal from a certain wolf, but instead focused on getting as far away from the Yukino Pack and the Deaconesses claws. She strode quicker - her life was on the line, even if she wasn't on the territory anymore they could still hunt her down, and she was used to being the hunter and not the prey. Wretched cur, she thought as she pushed through the clearing, her legs moving swiftly, and she looked ahead and continued moving forward. She would be back, one day - and she would kill Bradwr for his betrayal.

Now, she needed to focus on survival.

It had been 2 weeks since Deyanira left her home territory and nearly a month of her being alone. There was no sign of any wolf hunting or following her. She found smaller packs and joined them, but it seemed everything was getting sick and dying - had Mir cursed these wolves? Oh yes, it seems nothing but death and war surrounded them. And this disappointed her. Had she left her mountain home just to die by another cause? As she continued traveling , food was growing scarcer and scarcer. She had heard rumors of two packs traveling and trying to find an unattended to territory, and how lucky they were. Maybe, just maybe she could get there before them and carve out a small piece for herself. This burning thought kept her pushing forward, and she travelled days on end without resting or eating - hope burning through her veins.

The travels took a toll on her body. She was used to living at a higher altitude, at first she was fine , but then a couple days later she begin getting piercing headaches and she even vomited once. It grew worse as it combined with physical exhaustion and lack of food. Her movements became sluggish and less-coordinated. She finally came upon a river bank, and sighed in relief.

" I think this is alright." and she sagged her shoulders as she motioned to move forward, but her legs wouldn't let her. They just gave out. And it seemed as if something was compelling her, no forcing her - to rest, heal and so she begrudgingly obeyed.

Her eye lids slowly closed, and all she remembers hearing was the sound of the bubbling river , before everything went dark. Her breathing became slower and her body completely still. She had passed out from exhaustion.

A sound awoken her - the female grumbled in annoyance . Who the fuck had decided to wake her from her sleep - they would pay for it severely. The female moved slowly, but surely - her movements were still uncoordinated and her vision was blurry as she looked at a white she-wolf squinting in dismay. Her longer coat was bristling in annoyance. She blinked her eyes lazily to focus them , and she examined the female before her.

Nira was taller than her by a couple inches and possibly had more fighting experience than the dame, but the female looked older by a couple months. So she couldn't necessarily count her out from a fight : should she run or fight? She was in no condition to fight - yet. Her ears perked at the mention of being on pack territory - her face remained unphased and displeased at the female waking her up. She didn't give a damn about her - a quick look could show that this female wasn't even remotely a leader.

The female shook off her coat before moving forward - slightly , and casually began drinking from the stream. Her throat had been burning - and the cool autumn water was quite refreshing. And in the stream she caught the viridescent scales of a fish - and gently dipping her paw into the water , she cautiously approached the fish. Yes, she blatantly ignored the female - she'd get to her in a moment. And then quickly she dove her head into the water, and clamped on the fish - her sharp canines firmly sliced into it, and she then turned and found a nice rock and bashed the fish on it a couple times. She then lay the dead creature on the side of the river she was and laid down.

She eyed the female with a dangerous glint in her eye - one that help an underlying malice , one that dared her to try and stop her from eating. And the female slowly ate only the head of the fish. It wasn't as tasty as salmon - but it'd have to do for now. With her throat lubricated and something on her stomach she then appeared annoyed at the female still being there - watching her with those freaky eyes.

"Oh, you're still here." She said nonchalantly, as she lazily stretched her body which she needed badly, and she gave a bored glance towards the dame, "The what pack? I couldn't hear you clearly over the cacophonous growl in your voice." Her voice may held hint that she was unaccustomed to this area, but she wouldn't act like it.

She had heard the female clear as day say the Night Shade Pack. She'd just hope the dame would get annoyed and spill whatever information she needed to know about the pack. She sat the lower half of her body down and curled her tail around her paws, while the other dame wouldn't notice - her hind legs were elevated in just the slightest manner for her to be able to strike if the strange wolf thought of attacking her.

" I don't have all day nor do I like repeating myself." She spoke in a commanding tone, one evident that wherever she came from that she held rank, and yes she did. She was in fact a former Viceroy for her pack, the equivalent of a Beta, but she wasn't just that - she was also on the secret Vanguard. She was used to commanding and this was an uncanny habit of hers.

She looked at the female in an annoyed manner as she thumped her tail against the ground. Was this going to take all day?

Edited at October 19, 2021 05:23 PM by Spellbound
Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 20, 2021 11:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pine. Nomad. Female. 4
When Pine woke the next morning the clouds were darker, but her inner clock told her it was almost noon. A pain in her paw and stomach had been the cause for her to awake. She needed water as well. Pine stood, the pain in her paw fading slightly she crawled out of her burrow and sniffed the air. The wind howled and whipped through her fur. An idea flashed through her head. Today was the day, she was going to hunt the biggest prey she could, then she would offer it to the River ash packs alpha female. Even if Pine had to start as an omega, she wouldn't survive this brewing catastrophe on her own.
The wind brought the smell rabbits to her nose. There was a burrow nearby. Pine followed the scent and walked about 10 meters. Three rabbit sat in a small clover patch, 2 big males and a small female. Pine built up pressure in her back legs and lept forward, she grabbed one rabbit and landed on the other. The biggest of the rabbits got away. Making sure to bite both rabbits necks, pine picked them up. Pine jogged all the way to the River ash pack dens and sat. Waiting for some one to notice her.

Edited at October 20, 2021 11:36 PM by Stars
Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 21, 2021 06:00 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hallbjorn & Chione
River Ask Pack | Subordinare & Omega | Mentions: Callan, Slade, etc.

The subtle actions of those around her didn't go unnoticed by her. When Slade gently brushed against her when he walked by, almost as if to help steady her, she felt a familiar and comfortable pang of comfort. She knew it could be dangerous for others, especially high ranked wolves, to show her such kindness, even with as subtle as it was, but she appreciated the risk and action nonetheless. Her face shifting into the barest of warm smiles, the female gentle bobbed her head, a quiet nod to the male.

When the gathered the wolves to begin moving to a new spot and then others go on a hunt, Chione sighed a little. She knew it was a good plan, but she had little strength in her legs and knew she would slow them all down. What surprised her, though, was when Callan called upon Hallbjorn to pace the group, walking at the helm while Callan took up the rear himself.

The brute of a male, though she knew him to be kind heart, nodded without question and began to walk slowly forward, cutting an easy path in the direction they wanted. Chione rose to her paws unsteadily, and prepared to follow, though she waited for the other wolves of the pack to follow first.

Her head tilted slightly when a wolf approached her, and she turned her gaze to him before immediately dropping it to his paws and lowering her head, turning it slightly to expose her neck in mild submission. Chione's ears, though, flicked at his words and she dared to lift her gaze a bit to look at his face, seeking out any signs of jest or deception.

Callan's sister was known to be a blind female, though Chione adored her fiesty attitude, but it made since she would have to move at a slower pace. "I would be entirely grateful to travel in the company of your sister and yourself, Delta Callan," her tone was low, a bit feathery, but respectful of the larger male. "Though, I worry I would slow you down too much," her face turned a bit sad and she shook her head. "I would not wish to taint you both with my presence," she murmured softly, knowing he'd understand what she meant by that. As much as she desired the company, she wasn't sure it was a good idea.
Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 22, 2021 08:15 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ildiko

River Ash Pack | Subordinate | M: Callan, Chione , + Pine (ind.)

The blind dame was quite irritated today. The overpowering scent of water flooded her nose and so did the smell of wet and upturned earth. It was obvious - a storm was on its way , just to annoy the ever living crap out of everyone. She wrinkled her muzzle in annoyance at the thought of being wet again. A wet Ildiko was an unhappy one - and her ears flicked at the thought. She didn't care she was blind - in fact it made her who she was. And she had such a loving brother - speaking of her brother, she turned in his general vacinity when he spoke of the incoming storm. If it was any other wolf she would've give a sarcastic reply, but this was her brother and she knew he just wanted her safe, and so she nodded.

"Yes - the scents of the storm are very overbearing so I do believe you when you say it'll be a huge storm." And she gave a small chuckle.

She then flicked her ear at the sound of Khepri giving orders to her brother - her brother was the Delta, something she was proud of. He held a nice rank - even if he subconsciously felt he earned it in the wrong manner. She heard him depart from her and then go to check on the others and give orders. She could also hear the orders of Slade, and she using her nose followed the scents of the wolves around her - it made it easier for her to navigate. And she found one scent in particular - the one of Chione and her brother. She caught the last of Chione's words and visibly frowned. The female was a former Delta turned Omega - and to hear her say such degrading words upset the dame.

"Your presence?" She said sharply, yet soft - like that of a chiding sister, " personally I don't give a damn about it. You are worthy no matter your status - and no one blames you for what happened. I wish you wouldn't let others walk over you Chione - even your sister has a hard time." And she padded forward to the female and gently nuzzled her, "though you may not have your rank anymore doesn't mean you can't walk like you still do - you have every right to walk with your head high. Though my words may be an unpopular opinion and get me ostracized - I wouldn't dare lie to you."

And she gently nosing the female found her side and gently offered her tall form as a bit of support, and she offered a rare smile, "Besides I need someone to keep me company when my brother is dealing with pack affairs."

And she sniffed the air a bit - and scowled, she smelled an unfamiliar scent , " Brother - do you smell that? I can't exactly tell you what it is, but it's something unfamiliar. "

Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 27, 2021 06:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nephthys | Night Shade | 5 | Female | Subordinate | M: Rune (ind), Deyanira

When a short yet deep howl arose somewhere in the distance, Nephthys knew that it had to be Rune who had responded to the earlier commotion that she’d made. She could accurately grasp where he was from where his song had sounded from- but she couldn’t follow it now. Right now, she had a nuisance to deal with.

The urge to kill this strange newcomer grew stronger within Nephthys with every word that came out of the loner’s disgusting mouth. She wouldn’t grace the wolf with a quick death, either; she’d be sure to make it slow and agonizing. But what was for certain was that Nephthys was going to ensure that she got something useful out of this little encounter- whether it be information or simply the pleasure of ripping her enemy to shreds. What she couldn’t believe, though, was the audacity of this wolf! How dare she ignore Nephthys, who was a great and flawless fighter as well as one of the best wolves in the Night Shade Pack.

What caught her attention the most, though, was the commanding tone of this stranger’s voice; just who did she think she was trying to order Nephthys around? Did this wolf think that she was better than Nephthys? She held no rank- she was insignificant, just another one of the stupid loners that roamed the forest and was ignorant of the Night Shade Pack’s existence. Nephthys would prove this. She could imagine this dumb foreigner’s face as the facts were hurled at her before Nephthys tore her to shreds.

The behemoth of a she-wolf shot a deadly glare at the one who’d ticked her off- she was thumping her tail against the ground and had said, “I don't have all day nor do I like repeating myself." She didn’t have all day? She didn’t like repeating herself? Nephthys was the one who should’ve said that! This loner was wasting Nephthys’s precious time that could’ve been spent contributing to the pack. She had to get back soon, or they’d leave her behind in search of shelter from the impending storm.

“You- you bitch,” snarled Nephthys in a tone that was absolutely infected with malice and seething with icy-cold hatred. “You don’t have all day? I have a pack to feed! And we have to move to find protection from the storm! You don’t like repeating yourself? I’m the one repeating myself, you damn rouge! I asked you what you were doing in the Night Shade Pack’s territory! Also, it’s not, ‘the what pack.’ It’s the Night Shade Pack! What’s your name, anyway?”

Nephthys was aware of how childish and short-tempered she was being, and was completely ready for a fight. She positioned herself in a way that’d allow herself to react quickly to any attack that this rouge might try. Nephthys could definitely beat her- she was bigger, heavily muscled, and looked to be slightly older. But she wasn’t completely sure about the age difference.

“Come on,” Nephthys sneered, mimicking what the newcomer had said earlier and thumping her tail. Maybe she could get on this wolf’s nerves. I don't have all day nor do I like repeating myself."

Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 27, 2021 07:37 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Deyanira

Nomadic Wolf | 4.5 | Mentions : Nephtys

The dame merely flexed her claws and lolled out her salmon-hued tongue in apathy to the screaming behemoth before her. If anything she would've told the female to shut up if she was from her former pack. Ugh, what an annoying hothead she thought bored. Her ears flicked at the sound of another howl. Hmmm...that one was different. She'd have to see about it. She didn't break eye contact with the other dame. She was used to members like this within her pack - she simply blinked and crossed her paws in apathy. This female seemed to have some sort of superiority complex, after all no normal wolf would've went beserk like that at being simply ignored. Maybe abandonment issues that left her feeling so bitter. There was so much to unpack with what little words the brute had spoken.

Blah, blah, blah, blah

She looked rather unimpressed by the female's little rant. The darker femme would appear to be spacing out again - not completely listening. Her gaze went upwards to the clouds, hmmm a storm's coming - I wonder what storms are like down here, we never got major storms in the mountains. And her gaze continued to wonder the surroundings. It seemed she was just taking in the scenery but - no, in fact she was looking for an exit strategy from this hostile wolf. She needed to get away from her or find the superior of this wolf. Didn't these wolves have policies like bringing loners to their leaders or something? She'd figure they'd be rude but not rude like this female.

She finally looked at the female with an unimpressed look in her eyes at the finishing of the speech, "You're finally done I see. Is it so hard for you to speak without yelling? Such manners are unbecoming of a warrior. Sure they're supposed to have a fierce tongue and sharp wit - but they should be able to remain stoic and impassive even when peeved. You act like a child." she was going into lecture mode. This speech had been drilled into her head by her pack - that was the only thing that they did right.

"Emotions are for fools. They only get you hurt." she spoke lowly under her breath as she moved away. "And what a creative use of my line. If you have a pack to hunt and provide for, then why don't you get along with it? I am doing you no harm - you're the one bothering me, and I don't smell no scent markers indicating claim on the land - therefore, it's free property. Her voice was taunting and casual, " and don't call me a rouge. That's derogatory, you don't know my story nor could I even tell you." She moved towards the shallow end of the flooding river - this was what she had spotted earlier and she simply crossed over.

It was a bit of a struggle - but nothing she wasn't used to. Mountain rivers had strong currents, so this was child's play. And she simply walked off.

"My name?" She called, " you didn't give me yours so why should I grace you with mine?" And with a chuckles she kept moving.

Ah, she didn't care if the brute came barreling towards her - she was ready. Ready to defend herself as needed. Her steps became more swifter as she moved - ones that cushioned her paw steps, yes she didn't need to be trailed - she would be doing the trailing. The river she crossed was sure to have wiped away most of her scent, so she could easily sneak now. However - it would be hard to get the jump on the larger dame since she could probably see where she was going, but it was more densely wooded where they were and she was going to use it to her advantage.

She began weaving through the trees, and she found a old den. One probably made by a hibernating creature soon to be preparing for winter. Sniffing it - she picked up a scent , it was an old badger's den and a lingering musk indicated that it had been evicted by a skunk. That was amusing. Could she hide here, no that wouldn't do. Should she even hide?

Nope, she should just find the pack.

This Night Shade Pack.

Edited at October 27, 2021 07:45 PM by Spellbound
Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!November 2, 2021 06:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nephthys | Night Shade | 5 | Female | Subordinate | M: Deyanira, Rune (ind)

Throughout Nephthys’s whole interaction with this strange, lone she-wolf, she noticed something. She carried with her a sense of authority and power, something that every loner whom Nephthys had encountered up until this point had not carried. Plus, it almost seemed to be radiating off of this she-wolf. Just who was she? Could she have previously been of a high role in some pack? If so, just how did she end up alone? And why, for that matter?

The loner was so apathetic, too- it was like she wasn’t threatened by the great Nephthys, who was a member of the reputable Night Shade Pack. This wolf was odd, and it pissed Nephthys off. Was it stupidity that made her this way? Or, perhaps it was something else. She was so caught up in her storm of thoughts that Nephthys didn’t even notice that the female had taken her leave. She hadn’t been focused enough to hear what most of the strange wolf had said to her. But, she had heard the most important parts.

“...such manners are unbecoming of a warrior… you act like a child.” Those words which had come out of the loner's mouth hurt more than rushing water on an open wound. How could anyone say that to Nephthys? She didn’t act like a child, and she was determined to prove that to the loathsome wolf who’s mouth those words had come out of. And she had fine manners! If they were “unbecoming of a warrior’s” then Nephthys wouldn’t have been appointed to a warrior. At least, those were Nephthys’s thoughts on the situation, since she couldn’t face the truth.

“Emotions are for fools,” the she-wolf had said, “...it’s free property”

Had Nepthys heard that right, or, was this rouge’s nose not working properly? She lifted her nose up to the air, breathing in the scents lingering around her. Rain, river water, trees, wind, rabbit… this loner was right, after all. There wasn’t even the faintest trace or smell of a scent marker, even though this place seemed to be teeming with life and had a valuable water source. She had to tell that to the higher-ups, though, territory may not be on anybody’s list of priorities since there was a major storm coming. As for emotions “being for fools”... was this wolf implying that Nephthys was a fool? She’d show her who was the fool after she ripped her limbs off.

Nephthys was about to go after the loner, who’d fled like a coward, but, she wasn’t that stupid. She knew that her pack was going to be on the move soon and that she could get separated from them if she didn’t get on the move herself. So, she did the only thing that she could do in defence to the stranger wolf’s taunts. Flinging her great head into the air which was thick with the scent of the heavy rain about to come, she howled after the wolf. “Next time our paths cross, I’m going to kill you!!” Nephthys called out in a deep, mournful howl which rang out across the forest.

Then, picking up the rabbit which she’d killed earlier, Nephthys sprang into a gallop, her paws pounding the forest floor and claws uprooting the grass which was heavy with rainwater as she ran. Her long, fluffy white tail trailed behind her as the behemoth of a wolf darted across narrow streams and leaped across fallen logs. Nephthys’s heart was pounding and her blood was rushing by the time she’d reached her pack. It was a relief that she wasn’t left behind by them if they decided to move. Strutting around like she owned everything, Nephthys scanned her surroundings, looking for Rune. She had to deliver to him her report about the stranger wolf in their territory.

P.S- this was a tiny bit rushed, I was eager to get a post out for Neph lol. Hope it's still good, though.

Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!November 2, 2021 09:17 PM

Cirri

Lightbringer

Give Award

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Sekai

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

4 Years | Male | Nightshade | Subordinate

Mentions: None, open

The cream-white fur crowning his shoulders was disturbed and spiked up, the rising humidity and whipping of wind throwing his pelt around as he lounged upon a boulder, swaying ever so slightly with the breeze. Sekai lay just out of the main dens area, gazing across the dancing stalks of grass before him. The pressing smell of an impending downpour appeared to cloud his senses, though small traces of his packmates and small animals made their way to him. It was a flooding sensation, one he wasn't all too fond of. Duties. What were his duties for the day? He couldn't quite recall, so possibly he hadn't gotten any yet. A boring day, which could easily fold inside out with the clouds gathering overhead. Uneasiness bunched his stomach together.

Lifting his head to survey his surroundings better, his mind drifted to who had left the pack today. Several wolves. Hunting? Patrolling? Who knew. It seemed a few wolves found joy in dismissing responsibility thus far. The male narrowed his eyes against the wind in an aggravated squint. Having nothing to do made him too twitchy. His pale fur contrasted against the blueish-gray lighting and clouds around him as he made his way off the boulder, dark claws leaving chalk-like scrape marks into the ancient stone. Listening to the hisses and whispers of field grass brushing against rocks and each other for a long moment, the tall male stalked his way back to the den areas.

Sekai's paws sunk into the grass covered dirt, which was slowly becoming more and more compacted with each stride he took. The closer he got, the warmer the environment was. Relief settled into his tension laden muscles as the familiar yips and murmurs of his pack milling around brushed against the hairs of his ears, Sekai swiveled his ears forward in polite curiosity as he observed his surroundings.It was much rainier without the wind of the open plains to dissipate it. The rain stained his pelt a translucent gray. A grim taste of the downpour to come. The only positive to this is that there was no sight of lightning yet, meaning the rain left the land sodden. Perhaps they could avoid blazes and maybe even infernos if it was bad enough. Backing up, Sekai ducked under a bush and instead chose to wander the outskirts, growing further and further away as his strides lengthened. Keeping a landmark of the entrance to the general pack area in sight, he pondered howling to see if there were any Night Shade wolves still out and about. Then.. he could possibly attract aggressive rogues wanting to follow him back in hopes for shelter. Not a good plan. Sekai's frozen moment of hesitation was over as it started, spinning on his paws to return.

As he jogged, a huff escaped him to express the new-found coldness seeping into his bones through the rain clogged fur hugging his frame. Impatience ate away at him again, after all. Laps around the territory were probably not the best idea during a downpour only growing worse.

Edited at November 2, 2021 09:20 PM by vimprei
Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!November 4, 2021 12:12 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Callan
River Ash || Delta || Masculine || Mentions: Chione, Ildiko, Pine

His eyes rested upon the dispersing figure of Hallbjorn, watching as the others began to follow his lead. "Good," he thought, his own figure unmoving until the others broke off into a walk. That, and he'd wait until Ildiko told him that she was prepared to move. No matter the situation, Callan would always walk at the rear to watch over his sister, and if he himself couldn't, he would station somebody else to walk alongside of her. He never saw his sister as weak, despite her blindness. It was a simple precaution. Thus, he figured he'd ask Chione to walk with them as well.

However, what he didn't expect was, after asking, that she'd shift her head in a submissive pose. "Don't.. You don't have to do that," he huffed. The male didn't mind when others did it typically, but Chione? Oh, it wasn't right at all. She shouldn't be allowed to do such an action, not when his rank was rightfully hers. Pausing, the male's ears pinned against his skull for a moment when she called his name before perking back up. "Please, Callan is fine," he corrected. He couldn't have her call him Delta Callan. It was so formal, so proper. The male may be intimidating and stern, but even he wasn't fond of titles. Titles were for those proud of their ranks. Callan wasn't.

Blinking slowly, he processed her words. Opening his mouth to speak, he slammed it shut as his sister beat him to it, a soft click sounding as his teeth clashed together. He cleared his throat as Ildiko took the lead on the conversation, his own figure standing awkwardly, as if he was interrupting them. Finally, when he noticed a small ounce of silence, Callan took it as a chance to speak. "Ildiko speaks the truth. You wouldn't slow us down. We're in no rush. We know where to go and we'll get there, no matter the pace. And.." Trailing off, Callan took a moment to think of what to say next. Like mentioned before, he wasn't very good with actual conversations besides snapping at another.

"You wouldn't.. taint us with your presence. You would honour us with it. So, if you'd let us, we'd be privileged to walk with you." Surely it wasn't a bad idea. His role was to watch over the pack, and Chione was part of it. It wouldn't be against the rules to be kind to her. She deserved it, especially in the conditions she was living under. Chione deserved some respect and kindness, even if her new rank said otherwise.

Turning to Ildiko, he frowned, "and you, aren't you supposed to be blind? How'd you manage to mosey your way into my conversation so quickly?" Despite his downturned face, Callan's tone held amusement in it. Just like that, his frown eased into a lopsided smile, even if his sister couldn't see it.

He watched the two for a moment before positioning himself beside Ildiko. However, before even taking a single step, his ears whirled towards his sister, taking in what she said. "Smell what?" He asked, lifting his gaze to glance around until, out of nowhere, a figure sat near the dens, causing Callan's hackles to raise. "There's a stranger sitting there," he whispered. For a moment, the male believed himself to be seeing things. Was he hallucinating? How did this individual get there without his knowledge? Without Slade's knowledge?

"Stay here," he told both Chione and Ildiko. "I mean it, Ildiko. Don't move. Chione, make sure she doesn't move." He knew his sister did her own thing. He usually didn't mind, but not this time. This time, he needed her to stay put. While he broke off into a trot to inspect this individual, Callan noticed two rabbits resting by their paws. Upon approaching, Callan stopped a few feet away, staring at the female with her two rabbits, his lips peeling back in warning. "You have the audacity to set foot upon River Ash territory and sit near our dens?" Who did this stranger thing she was, entering without a welcome. Were there more of her? Was this an invasion?

"State your name and reason for trespassing at once." Standing, Callan stared at the female, a nomad no doubt, but why come bearing gifts? To join? To trick them?

"Failure to respond will result in me eliminating your off of the territory, and I won't be kind."

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us