Ky
Well i have 20k mush at the moment so i was gonna use that XD
 Hallow's Eve
02:27:38 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Caeruleum
02:27:04 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
speaking of retirement... pretty pretty man but i have no use for him... bone? <.<
 kycantina
02:26:52 ky but it's spooky
Amy! Was just about to PM you, how many moves are we aiming for with the FMC domination goal?
 Caeruleum
02:26:11 Cae, Blue
44r ac 2g albino, thats a no retirement wolf <.<
 Amygdala
02:25:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi ky
 Amygdala
02:25:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
I would't she is pretty
 Existence
02:24:42 Exist / Kuskyn
Purgatory depends
 kycantina
02:24:37 ky but it's spooky
Purgatory, yeah I would.
Also hi chat
 Amygdala
02:24:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
-Click-

Thus is cae at the moment XD
 Purgatory
02:23:20 Purge/Purse/Pug
Should I retire her? I need den space
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
02:22:57 Hallow, Eve
Good afternoon chat
 Caeruleum
02:21:14 Cae, Blue
Overall Space left in this den: 11 spots for wolves.

i am not fine 😭

but yeah, tempted to go for all dud litters this game year :')
 Amygdala
02:20:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Khaos
Sure thing
 Amygdala
02:20:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Eh....that's less than 200...you're fine lol
 Azrael
02:19:57 Ash, Khaos
Is anyone available to chat for a little while (please)?
 Crescent Nightwalker
02:18:30 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Vulpixies,
Squee!
Show me raptors! Can I see?
 Vulpixles
02:16:45 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Kinda heartbroken no one likes my raptors
 Caeruleum
02:16:11 Cae, Blue
amy, uh-

134 :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Wolverine : +1
Cougar : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Deadly Combinations || RP ThreadJanuary 3, 2022 06:01 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Faleen | 5 | Herd Mare | Twilight Herd | M: Alsie, Orion, Astraea
~
She lost her foal? How could this happen? Faleen felt a pang of guilt as she stared at the bloodied mare. "I am so sorry for your loss. I should have been there to help you." She said, her voice low with grief. Death always hurt her. It reminded her of her own mother, and how she had died. Even now, the blood on Alsie's coat brought back memories of that fateful day. Fighting to keep them from resurfacing, she turned her head as the lead stallion, Orion, came to take care of the situation.
~
It was not long before Faleen caught sight of another approaching. The pinto coat of Astraea came into view, and she could see the mare's eyes open wide with concern as she drew closer. When she ordered both of them to move away, Faleen listened, immediately backing up, and nodding her head respectfully. She stood to attention as Astraea stood tall, declaring a herd meeting.
~
Out of the corner of her eye, Faleen noticed the discomfort Alsie was showing as she pawed the ground. She must be in a lot of pain. We need to clean those wounds. She flicked her ears nervously, wondering if Alsie even had the strength to go to the waterfall or the river that was connected to it. She listened as Alsie tried to comfort Astraea, and heard her mention something about a young adult and juvenile. She had to fight two of them? It's a wonder she's still alive!
~
She watched the injured mare with an anxious gaze. In her years of experience, she knew very well how weak a mare could become after giving birth, and if Alsie had to fight off two mountain lions in such a fragile condition, she would need a lot of rest. Suddenly, a jolt of fear swept through her as she watched Alsie collapse into Orion. He took it well, supporting her with his strength and watching her with the utmost concern. This made her decide to speak up, and she stepped towards them, saying, "She needs medical attention. Her wounds need to be washed with clean water and she has to be given something for the pain. I can find the plants I need, but I can't bring her to a water source on my own."

Edited at January 3, 2022 06:25 PM by Wild Mountain Pack
Deadly Combinations || RP ThreadJanuary 3, 2022 06:01 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Double post...

Edited at January 3, 2022 06:01 PM by Wild Mountain Pack
Deadly Combinations || RP ThreadJanuary 3, 2022 11:08 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Apollo || 2 Months || Colt || M: Blake, Adria (ref), Astraea (ref), Orion (ref), Alsie (ref), Faleen (ref)

Apollo trotted over to the pair, spying that they were - in fact - asleep. Joy fills his chest at the chance to complete more of his mother’s assignment. However, it seemed that his hoof-steps had done the job for him as the older white colt began to stir. Though his mother made no such progress.

At his question, the dun colt holds his head high - a gleaming look of pride and joy in his eyes. He knows my name, he thinks in excitement. Said excitement races through him, causing him to be rather jittery. Maybe they could be friends. Afterall, they seemed to be two of the only foals currently alive.

“Yes, my name is Apollo. What’s yours?” The colt asks, tilting his head. His tail wags slightly behind him during this exchange.

Apollo waits patiently with his movement. At his next question, he nods his head. “Yes, kinda. My mother asked me to wake up non-pregnant mares and mares with foals,” he glances at the mare behind the elder foal.
He goes to speak once more, but is cut off by a commanding cry. He turns, seeing his mother with her head raised, calling a meeting. Beside her stood three other horses. Orion, the lead stallion, mouse grullo with tobiano markings (who he believed to be Faleen), and a chocolate roan (who he remembered his mother referring to as Alsie).

Apollo turns to his fellow foal, bowing his head in an apologetic manner. “Sorry, I have to go,” he turns to canter off to his mother, “Cya!” The young dun bolts off, leaving the other colt behind so he could join his mother once more.

Deadly Combinations || RP ThreadJanuary 6, 2022 01:04 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Phoenix || 7 || Former SV Deputy || M: Nikos, Epiales, Astraea, Orion, Alsie, Faleen (All Ind)

The red dun stood on the edge of the herd, as far from the others as she could get without getting snapped at by Orion or one of the Twilight Falls mares. Her focus was distant, though her eyes seemed trained on the forest around her. The mare's thoughts were on one banished stallion in particular, though she sought for confirmation of life in any of them. She had not seen or caught a trace of Nikos or any other Sunny Valley stallion since Orion had run them out.

Now, Phoenix was alone. Or, rather, she was surrounded by strangers. She had gone from respected to ignored in a second, leaving her feeling stranded in a foreign land surrounded by foreign creatures. There were few mares in the herd still from Sunny Valley and even fewer foals. Epiales, an older colt nearing maturity, was one of her sole remaining joys in life.

The black and white colt's attitude of "anything you can do, I can do better" and openly brash behavior often got him on the bad sides of nearly everyone -- but the claybank mare saw through that. She cared deeply for her "son" and had no intention of letting him suffer at the whims of other horses. He'd had his fair share of that already.

As she switched her gaze from the woods to try and find the colt, the sounds picked up by her ears caused her to turn and observe a battered mare move feebly back into the ranks of the herd. Alsie was her name, and she was bloodied and looked battered and exhausted. Concern welled up in her first, but it was quickly bedded down by a bitterness that Phoenix rarely ever possessed. The leads both made their ways over to the mare, as did Faleen. Soon, surely, everyone would be swarming the mare.

Phoenix, however, stayed put. Let them care for their own; she only felt the obligation -- and the desire -- to fend for hers. Pinning her ears, she turned away once more and went back to searching for the black and white to-be stallion among the dark, restless shapes of scattered equines.

Deadly Combinations || RP ThreadJanuary 11, 2022 04:52 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alaska ll Lone Mare ll Just turned 4 ll In Foal ll M: Buckeye, Orion
She gave a startled snort and shied away quickly as she came into contact with the stallion. She looked around her, the whites pf her eyes showing as she pranced on the spot slightly, her large belly swinging heavily.
"I, I am so sorry." She exclaimed, her voice slightly louder than a whisper.
She glanced around worriedly, hoping that the lead stallion wouldn't spot her.
"I should go, it is not my place to be here at all. My apologies."
She searched frantically for Jade but couldn't gind her amongst the herd. She could be anywhere, Alaska thought tiredly. Her foal was making her more tired by the day, which was why she absoulutely had to find Jade.
Deadly Combinations || RP ThreadJanuary 11, 2022 05:41 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Astraea || 12 Years & 3 Months || Mare || M: Twilight Falls Herd, Apollo, Orion, Alsie, Faleen

The dark bay mare stands tall as her herd members surround her - or at least perk up to listen. She stands as tall as she can, ears perked up and eyes hardened and focused. Her head is slightly turned to allow her to see the majority of the herd. She surveys the crowd, picking her words carefully while also taking Alsie’s account into consideration. She goes to speak, but pauses by the sound of stumbling hooves behind her. She turns, spotting Alsie leaning against Orion. Her ears twitch at his words to the mare, nodding her head in agreement.

“Go and get some rest, honey. You need it,” she gently whispers. At Faleen’s remark, the mare nods her head and motions for her to do as she suggested. “But not without another horse to go with you,” she adds.

The sound of tiny hooves pads up beside her. Apollo brushes up against his mother’s side, a curious yet worried gaze sent towards the chocolate roan mare. Quickly, Astraea turns her foal’s head away from the scene, not wishing for him to see such injuries… for now, at least.

Turning back to the herd, she stands regal once more - though her eyes now shone in uncertainty, worry, and unease. She tries to suppress her nerves so as to not alarm the herd. It’s okay. Now that we know of the danger, we can protect the herd… if only it did not cost the life of another - weak or no.

Despite Alsie’s comforting words and forgiveness, the dark bay mare could not help but feel guilty. It was her job to protect the herd, and she had failed to do so. Yes - the roan mare was correct - she could not know of every danger that lurks in the dark, but foaling season is known to bring predators who stalk the birthing and pregnant mares. And that’s not even mentioning the humongous target the foals - new born or otherwise - have on their back. She should have suspected there to be predators. Should have prepared more for such events.

The lean mare shakes her mind of these thoughts, focusing on the situation at hand. “My fellow horses, I bring you grave news,” she takes a step forward, ears flicking back, “Predators are now stalking our herd… and they have taken one of our own. They struck at the hour of their birth. I will not go into much detail, as it is not my place to tell you, but I assure you that the foal will be honored and remembered by us all - no matter how little they lived…”

The mare lifts her head to the sky, her odd white patch stretching with the pull of her hide. “From now on, no birthing mare is to leave this herd without another adult horse by their side. You are to remain on high alert at all times. Elders are to stick in the middle and foals are to stay by their mother’s side. No horse - pregnant, young, or old - is to go any farther than three strides from the nearest horse,” she lowers her head, burning her strict gaze into the pelts of all those present, “Do I make myself clear?”

Deadly Combinations || RP ThreadJanuary 11, 2022 07:59 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sorry continued for Alaska))
She hastily searched the clearing once more before swishing her tail and attempting to get out of the way of the herd horses. She was worried for her safety and knew that she would soon be spotted and punished for even setting a hoof on the herds main territory. But then she froze, hearing the call of the Lead Mare. She turned on the spot, her ears flicking uneasily back and forth as she listened to the news. Her heart went out to the mare in question, losing her foal just minutes after birth. She grieved for a moment for the mare before stumbling slightly as she turned around to continue her getaway.

Edited at January 11, 2022 08:04 PM by Night Shade Pack
Deadly Combinations || RP ThreadJanuary 11, 2022 08:53 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Epiales || 2 Years & 10 Months || Male || M: Twilight Falls Herd, Astraea (ref), Phoenix (ref)

A snort rumbles from the nostrils of the war-painted male - rolling his eyes as best he could. His “bangs” drift in front of his one eye, effectively blocking a portion of his sight. A simple shake of his head corrects this. The muscles in his neck ripple along with his movements, showing the true strength this stallion possessed.

It did not take long for Epiales to grow bored of the lead mare’s rambling. He respected that she was doing her best to protect the herd, but he couldn’t help but feel that there was a better way to do this. If I were in her position, I would have thought of this from the beginning. Or have just denied the mares the right to leave the herd. Afterall, there’s safety in numbers, he thinks.

At the ending of her speech, he nods his head - though no real meaning behind it. The stallion is quick to go back to grazing afterwards, sticking to the outer rim of the herd while not breaking the mare’s order. He did not feel like being scolded today by some self righteous horse, nor interacting with those who judged him so harshly.

After a few moments of grazing, Epiales saunters off to find his caretaker - Phoenix. Keeping his head low and his nearly red eyes somewhat downcast, he begins his search for the one he would consider his mother.

Deadly Combinations || RP ThreadJanuary 11, 2022 11:22 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Jade || 4 || Lone Mare || M: Herd (Ind), Alaska, Buckeye

Where was she?

The pinto mare tossed her black and white mane and turned her green eyes towards the forest surrounding her. The trees grew from sparse to dense the further she looked in, and any sign of Alaska was swallowed up within them. Well, they were both adults. They could take care of themselves. Her friend would be fine; it wasn't like they spent every day together.

Jade's dusky gray shoulder quivered in mild irritation as a bird squawked somewhere nearby. Semidistant commotion also rang through the trees, swirling by on a chill wind. She furrowed her brows at the smell of blood that accompanied it, and further alarms were raised by Alaska's faint scent. If she could smell her from here, then she was close, and so was the blood.

She hadn't gone into labor already, had she?

Jade moved into a quick trot as she wove through the pines, nostrils flared as she followed the new trail with ears and olfactories. A few minutes of fast-paced travel brought her to the source of the smell: some mare, and it did not carry Alaska's scent, had foaled. And it reeked of mountain lion.

The mare left the scene quickly, and she then found the gathering of horses she had tried so hard to avoid thus far. There was Alaska, being met by a stallion and observed by another. Oh, absolutely not. Jade cantered forward, head reared and ears pinned beyond what should have been possible. Her tail lifted and she used every inch of her height to storm down upon the lieutenant.

Coming up behind Alaska as the mare made her move to escape, Jade zipped in between Buckeye and her friend. A firm but gentle nip to Alaska's flank signaled the apparent urgency to get out. There were predators on the loose -- and not all of them were cougars. Stallions posed a potentially greater threat to both of their unborn, and Jade was not about to lose her little one to some hunk of dumb junk.

Deadly Combinations || RP ThreadJanuary 12, 2022 01:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rain ||Mare||1 year||yearling||Twilight falls||
The young yearling blinked her eyes open upon hearing her caretakers call, quickly rising to her hooves she shook her head leaves falling out of her mane and tail before she took off at a canter catching up to Apollo as he greeted their mom. She listened intently to Astrea's words berfore lowering her head in greif for the foal that had only one taste of the air, seeing The curious gaze of Apollo trying to see the wounded mare she gently nudged him with her muzzle "Come on Apollo, this is a adult meeting lets go race!" Her eyes met with Astrea as Rain sent her a silent message 'i got him take care of the herd mom.' Before she turned around galloping away from the group stopoing a few steps away waiting for the young colt.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us