02:23:20 Purge/Purse/Pug
Should I retire her? I need den space
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
02:22:57 Hallow, Eve
Good afternoon chat
 Caeruleum
02:21:14 Cae, Blue
Overall Space left in this den: 11 spots for wolves.

i am not fine 😭

but yeah, tempted to go for all dud litters this game year :')
 Amygdala
02:20:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Khaos
Sure thing
 Amygdala
02:20:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Eh....that's less than 200...you're fine lol
 Azrael
02:19:57 Ash, Khaos
Is anyone available to chat for a little while (please)?
 Crescent Nightwalker
02:18:30 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Vulpixies,
Squee!
Show me raptors! Can I see?
 Vulpixles
02:16:45 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Kinda heartbroken no one likes my raptors
 Caeruleum
02:16:11 Cae, Blue
amy, uh-

134 :)
 Caeruleum
02:15:48 Cae, Blue
marsh, could not be me with 20 max battle, under 525be wolves LMAO
 Amygdala
02:15:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Should i even ask how many females you have 😅
 Caeruleum
02:14:27 Cae, Blue
bruh 80ish unbred females. i really should size down e.e
 starmutt
02:13:51 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol fair i need to get 5 more xD
 Dragons Blood
02:13:33 Yong-sun (he/him)
went from 0 den spaces to 8
 Port Mafia
02:13:26 
Marsh
I personally set the trainer to defense moves for training
 Caeruleum
02:13:05 Cae, Blue
use a team of 6 trainees B)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Wolverine : +1
Cougar : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 04:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aya/14/dove
Aya swore under her breath. They hadn't seen her. "Hey, yoo-hoo! Over here!" She cried out desperately. They can't find Grey, it'd be two on one, she thought desperately as she teased the predators below her
Grey/16/panther
Grey almost shouted out to stop the two hybrids from noticing Aya but something told him that if he was found, Aya would try to help and get herself killed, so he let her,

Edited at December 22, 2021 04:48 PM by Lupus Pack
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 04:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
sodapop/wolf/15
he ran up to Rust, and pointed at the bird and waved a friendly wave. she didn't notice. she was still looking into the forest. he saw what she was looking at, he said "lets go Rust." as he tried to get her to comeon. he looked at the hybrid, then at the bird and gave a weak smile.
Rust/wolf/13
"no" she said still looking at the shadow, she didn't want to turn her back and make her self vulnerable. and she didn't care about the bird, she could see it, but she didn't know what was in there so she didn't know if it was a threat. she let a another growl slipp. she saw something move close to the shadow...
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 05:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aya/dove/14
Aya was worried and confused, the boy seemed fine as if he was fully prepared to trust her (well it's not like I can do any real damage anyway) but the girl seemed focused on finding Grey and he was one of the most important things in this world to her. She didn't care what happened to her as long as Grey was alright. She was desperate and drastically decided on what to do. With a stiff nod of resignation, she leapt off the tree and drifted to the ground.
Before anyone could do anything she was standing firmly in front of that girl, spreading her wings, blocking any sign of Grey from view.
Grey/Cat/16
Greys eyes widened and he gripped the tree beside him so hard he thought his hand would bleed. He didn't know what to do. If he tried to reach Aya the others could probably kill her on the spot, but if he left her who knows what could happen?
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 05:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sodapop/wolf/15
Umm, hi we were just going" soda said as he tried to drag rust away. but she stood there her feet planted into the ground. he tried to pick her up, but she bit him. he dropped her and grabbed his hand "Ow, jeez you aint got to bite me." he muttered. he held his hand up to the morning light to look at the damage, it was minor he just acted like it wasn't there. and he backed up and looked at the bird then back at rust.
Rust/wolf/13
Soda tried to pick her up to carry her away, he accidentally hit her soft spot, and out of reflux she bit him. she looked back at him with an apoligetic look. she turned her focus back to the bird and said "Hi, do you know who is over in there in the shadows?"
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 05:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aya/Dove/14
Aya watched the two, with eyebrows raised. "Yes," she stated defiantly, hoping that Grey wasn't going to jump in and maul them as per usual. She lowered her guard slightly but kept the wings raised.
Grey/Panther/16
He could feel stabs of pain shooting up his arm from where he was gripping the bark. If anything happened to Aya... It would be his fault, he couldn't live with it. He slid silently closer to Aya, and hid behind a tree, between Aya and said tree he was invisible. He had half a mind to grab Aya now and run.
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 05:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
rust/wolf/13
"you can tell him he needs to work on his stealth..." she stopped because soda was pulling on her arm. he whispered "we got to go." he said tense.
sodapop/wolf/15
he smelled the bounty hunters coming for them. they thought that they were humans since they didn't really show their mutations. now he was getting anxious, and he was trying to get rust to come on.
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 05:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aya/dove/14
"Why'd you need to go?" She asked suspiciously, why did this boy look so afraid.
Grey/Cat/16
Grey listened curiously to the conversation, trying to ignore the unfamiliar scent in his nose. He debated with himself for a minute before stepping slowly out and slipping behind Aya so that his face was still in shadow. "Boo" he whispered teasingly
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 07:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sodapop/wolf/15
sodapop nodded at the cat, and tried to get rust to follow him.
rust/wolf/13
she ignored sodapop, and looked at the cat, "oh it was just a cat" she thought. she looked at soda who was acting kinda weird and he was real tense and showing his teeth, which he did when he was nervous. then she felt her being lifted of the ground and she realized soda had thrown her on his shoulder and was now running to the right of the bird away from them all. "what the heck are you doing?" she yelled as she banged on his back
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 08:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aya/Bird/14
"Hey! Stop! What the heck is going on!?" Cried out Aya in utter frustration. Before Grey could catch hold of her arm she was off, sprinting after the canines (she had decided that was what they must be after the girl's reaction to seeing a cat) her small form, easily catching up with the older boy and jogging along beside him "So?" she demanded stubbornly.
Grey/cat/16
"No! Aya!" called out Grey confusedly as he followed Aya, through the forest.
Hybrid||Animal/Human||RP threadDecember 22, 2021 11:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
sodapop/wolf/15
he ignored her and his sister as she pounded on his back still, he looked over to his right to see if there were any bounty hunters.
rust/wolf/13
rust pounded on his shoulder and she finally stopped, and grimaced at the bird that was catching up with them.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us