Wolf Play : Showdown || RP Thread
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
02:21:14 Cae, Blue
Overall Space left in this den: 11 spots for wolves.

i am not fine 😭

but yeah, tempted to go for all dud litters this game year :')
 Amygdala
02:20:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Khaos
Sure thing
 Amygdala
02:20:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Eh....that's less than 200...you're fine lol
 Azrael
02:19:57 Ash, Khaos
Is anyone available to chat for a little while (please)?
 Crescent Nightwalker
02:18:30 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Vulpixies,
Squee!
Show me raptors! Can I see?
 Vulpixles
02:16:45 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Kinda heartbroken no one likes my raptors
 Caeruleum
02:16:11 Cae, Blue
amy, uh-

134 :)
 Caeruleum
02:15:48 Cae, Blue
marsh, could not be me with 20 max battle, under 525be wolves LMAO
 Amygdala
02:15:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Should i even ask how many females you have 😅
 Caeruleum
02:14:27 Cae, Blue
bruh 80ish unbred females. i really should size down e.e
 starmutt
02:13:51 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol fair i need to get 5 more xD
 Dragons Blood
02:13:33 Yong-sun (he/him)
went from 0 den spaces to 8
 Port Mafia
02:13:26 
Marsh
I personally set the trainer to defense moves for training
 Caeruleum
02:13:05 Cae, Blue
use a team of 6 trainees B)
 starmutt
02:12:32 marsh | they/it
how the hell do people train wolves BE wise without having the trainer wolves steal the kill for BE?
 Amygdala
02:10:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Awww she was lovely
 Amygdala
02:10:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Glad you like it XD

Still don't regret giving her a chance. But she better throw mw some decent pups
 Caeruleum
02:09:16 Cae, Blue
my own Paint The Town is long dead and gone :/
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
02:08:13 Cae, Blue
dragons, yeah :/
 Caeruleum
02:07:41 Cae, Blue
amy, ratatatatatata~

actually accurate lmao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Wolverine : +1
Cougar : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Showdown || RP ThreadDecember 19, 2021 09:50 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Astra ll Lead Mare ll Coyote Herd ll 7 Years ll In labour

She cried out again but tried to slow her ragged breaths as Maximus rubbed her swollen belly. Then all of a sudden a wave of worry washed over her and soon turned hysterical.

“Maximus! Where is Dez! Where is he, oh my gosh I should have appointed a deputy, oh god I am so stupid! Argh! I shall appoint one now! How could I have not thought! Maximus what am I going to do?!” She cried, before letting her head fall back onto the rough grass.

Then she felt the first contraction and she cried out. She pushed with all her might and felt her foal kicking slightly. At least the goal was alive she thought, trying not to shriek with the pain.

She heard Maximus call out to Dez and sighed slightly, at least he was on board, she thought. She quickly felt the second contraction and pushed again, this time looking round to see the tip of the foal’s head appearing. She settled back down, waiting, in agony. Feeling her mate by her side she calmed down a little, snorting every few breaths in the cold air. The breeze whistled around her and she struggled to get the sound out of her ears.

Orion ll Main Band ll Band Stallion ll 3 1/2 Years

Orion heard the the call of Cairo and the thundering of hooves from around him as the band assembled to move to higher ground. Feeling the stormy wind in his mane and the dust around his hooves he picked up the pace and cantered out towards the outskirts of the group, keeping an eye on the dark clouds that were moving fast towards them. He followed Rowan and Cairo as they both turned swiftly up towards the mountains to get away from the river. He soon found Noche in the crowd of horses and gave a small smile as he watched her lengthy strides and gorgeous black coat. Then he shook his head slightly to clear it and focused on the horses either side of him and swerved inwards slightly to stay with the group.

Showdown || RP ThreadDecember 21, 2021 04:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Maximus ll Lead stallion ll Coyote Herd ll 7 years ll Everyone
Maximus hated seeing Astra in pain but there wasn't much he could to about it, murmuring in praise toward the mare as she pushed for the third time he looked toward the clouds as they roared with thunder he stayed right where he was shivering from the rain as he tried to act as shelter for the mare. (Busy sorry)
Showdown || RP ThreadDecember 22, 2021 02:27 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ranger || 15 Years & 3 Months || Stallion || Bachelor || M: Coyote Herd, Maximus (Referenced), Astra (Referenced), Zeal (Referenced)

Dirt and half-moistened mud flicks into the air as heavy hooves pound across the plains. Harsh, ragged breaths can somehow be heard over the raging winds and pounding rain. A chocolate-black stallion races across the plains - towards the mountains. Twisters rampage behind him, tear the plants limb from limb until nothing is left in their path.

Ranger ignores the impending danger looming behind him, focusing on nothing else but reaching the safety ahead of him. He reaches his destination somewhat quickly and proceeds to continue to strive past it, his breath becoming even more ragged as he pushes on. His pounding hooves keep in time with the rumbling thunder during his daring escape, creating an almost musical scene of drums.

His pace slows once along the mountain, scrambling along the slick slopes and jagged rocks. The hazel eyes stallion eventually reaches a cliff overlooking a lush valley. A perfect place to hide in. However, it seemed that he was late to the party. A herd of his species was racing into the safe zone, though not all of them were moving that quickly.

Towards the entrance of the valley, a mare lays with a humongous stallion by her side. Must be the auger, the chocolate male thinks. He could not tell much from the distance he was from them, but this situation seemed grim. Another mare caught his eye, an appaloosa mare who looked rather…. Big. Her round belly swayed as she tried to catch up to the herd. A look of pain crosses her features and she pauses, stumbling to a stop. She falls to the ground with heavy breaths.

A surge of concern washes over him. His wish to run for safety is overridden with the desire to provide aid. Ranger observes his surroundings, checking for any herd horse that may be near the mare. Seeing none, he makes his way down the slope and to the mare. This day just gets more and more eventful.
Showdown || RP ThreadDecember 22, 2021 07:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(I'm sorry high hills I won't be posting a lot since Christmas is near and when I had time to post you weren't on if you didn't want to have Ranger get attacked ignore this post of mine)
~
A flash of chocolate black body moved amongst the tree's catching Maximus's eye 'I knew the storm wasn't making me uneasy you were you lone punk' Maximus thought to himself angrily he as stood up "Astra I'll be right back your doing great dear" he said quickly to the Mare before galloping off he wanted to stay with his mate but he was the lead stallion of the herd making it his job to fend off lone stallions. Quickly catching up to the stallion Maximus shoved his weight against the other stallion easily making them stumble giving Maximus a chance to get infront of Zeal so she could make it to Dez and the others rearing back on his hind legs using his front hooves to kick at the other stallion barely musing his muzzle before his hooves touched the ground again "And what do you think your doing near my herd rust if a stallion?" Maximus thundered bobbing his large head up and down his eyes glaring coldly.
Showdown || RP ThreadDecember 22, 2021 07:56 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Andarta
No Herd | Lone Mare | Mentions: The Coyote Herd [ind.], Open

She should have known the clouds meant rain. She should have known. Now the mare was in a bit of a predicament, not having moved up to shelter prior to the downpour. Instead, she had taken her time, thinking she could find safety and dry shelter before the rains started. However, the clouds moved faster than she anticipated, and now the water fell from the sky. It wasn't anything terribly horrible for the moment, but she did know it would get worse. It always did.

Sighing the mare flicked her tail and trotted along the trail she followed along the side of the mountain. Her ears swiveled and flicked, various noises coming to her through the rain. There was a herd near by, that much she knew, but she had no desire to become trapped by them. While she missed the safety of a herd, Andarta did not miss everything else that came with it. At least as a lone mare she alone made the decisions.

She had a destination in mind, a safe little valley she had traveled through before. Flicking her tail the mare, made her way down a slope, hooves trying to find purchase on the slippery ground. Unfortunately, the rain did not bring things to her favor, the ground slicker than it normally would have been, and as she stepped her hoof slid forward quickly. Grunting the mare shifted most of her weight to her hind legs and slid a few feet until the slope evened out. Silently she cursed the rain, but froze as near by voices caught her attention.

Flattening her ears the mare glanced down from her spot to the valley below the mountain she stood on. She wasn't far up the mountain, the trail only a mere few yards from the edge of the valley, but she was close enough to hear whatever was near by. The wind whipped at her aggressively, but with her nose flared, trying to sort through faint scents, and her ears intently listening, she was able to decipher that it was the Coyote herd.

"Great," she grumbled, her hoof lifting a bit as she shifted her weight. She needed to decide what to do, whether to go down and home that, with the storm, the herd wouldn't notice her, or bypass the valley entirely and seek out different shelter.
Showdown || RP ThreadDecember 22, 2021 08:21 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Zeal || 6 Years & 4 Months || Mare || Herd Mare || With Foal || M: Coyote Herd, Maximus, Ranger

The appaloosa mare continues to gallop after the herd, those who also fell behind easily surpassing her. A sudden sharp pain fills her, a swift kick to her stomach and weird shifting in her stomach. She grunts in pain, falling to the soggy earth. Her breath becomes heavy, and her stomach fills with fear. Why, little one? Why did you have to come early?

Above her, the figure moves, scrambling down the slope towards her. A chocolate-black stallion - whose fur was dampened with rain - gallops over to her. Her fear intensifies as he approaches. However, a flash of white barreling into the stallion causes some relief.

Maximus towered over the bachelor, snarling out a threatening question. The mare tries to focus, but pain once more takes over her senses. She groans and lays on her side. Taking deep breaths, she tries to dull the pain, only for it to return once more. She glances towards the rest of the herd. They were too far ahead to help the three that were left behind. Her gaze then turns to the two stallions as another wave of pain washes over her body and hope begins to leave her.

Edited at December 22, 2021 08:42 PM by High Hills Pack
Showdown || RP ThreadDecember 22, 2021 08:41 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ranger || 15 Years & 3 Months || Stallion || Bachelor || M: Maximus, Zeal

A sudden force clashes into Ranger’s side, almost knocking him over. A flash fills his vision as large sharp hooves nearly clock him in the head - missing his muzzle by inches. Before him stood the lead stallion, a ginormous pearl-white male with cold deep brown eyes. He was blocking the mare from view, standing in a protective stance.

Ranger stands to his full height - not even getting close to the lead stallion’s own - and stares him straight in the eye with a calm, patient, and wise gaze. He dips his head slightly to show some respect. “I mean ya’re ‘erd no ‘arm, auger,” his heavy accent laces his words, “I only came this way to ‘ide from the storm, same as ya.”

The chocolate male takes a step forward to look him closer in the eye - his own deep and honest hazel eyes leaving little room for debate. “I was ‘bout ta mosey my way down the valley when I saw this mare ‘ere collapse,” Ranger looked behind the larger male to confirm his suspicion before continuing, “And seeing as ‘ow no one else was near ‘er, I rushed ta ‘er aid. Nothing more, nothing less.”

Ranger takes another step forward, his snout almost touching that of the white stallion’s. “If ya wish for me ta leave, I’ll leave. But know this - that mare here will be in grave danger with no other ‘orse around to aid ‘er during ‘er labor. Would rather me leave, and risk ‘er and ‘er foal’s life? Or let this old stallion with nothing left ta lose protect ‘er with all ‘is might?”

The chocolate-black stallion backs up - turning to the side that would allow him to either run to the mare, or run into the valley. “Ya’re choice.”

Edited at December 22, 2021 08:43 PM by High Hills Pack
Showdown || RP ThreadDecember 22, 2021 09:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Maximus narrowed his eyes at the older stallion before glancing toward his suffering mate then at the mare behind him, he knew he couldn't be by both at the same time and didn't have Dez to help him as he needed Dez to stay with the herd. Sighing he he showed the Nare to the stallion before talking "Fine, but don't try anything I'll be watching you and if you harm this goal and mare in any way I'll make sure a Hoof to the muzzle won't be the only pain you get." He nipped at the stallion's flank as he passed him keeping a ear and a eye on the stallion as he reunited with his mate laying next to her once again, but this time the stallion was tense unable to relax as he saw the lone stallion near Zeal.
Showdown || RP ThreadDecember 22, 2021 09:44 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ranger || 15 Years & 3 Months || Stallion || Bachelor || M: Maximus, Zeal

Zeal || 6 Years & 4 Months || Mare || Herd Mare || In Labor || M: Maximus, Ranger

The stallion watches as the lead considers his options. He wouldn’t doubt that the male would drive him off. After all, it was his herd on the line. Then again, he could see the male keeping him around. He couldn’t protect two mares at once, and with his lieutenant - whoever that was - with the herd, he would be forced to choose between the two if anything were to happen.

When the male made his decision, Ranger found himself to be relieved - despite the threat. He nods his head and allows him to pass - not flinching at the nip thrown his way. “I don’ doubt it,” he remarks.

The chocolate bachelor moises over to the mare, nudging her head gently as her eyes begin to drip. “How ya holdin’ up, kid?”

The mare glances at him with mismatched eyes - something of which he had never seen. “I’ll be better once this little one is out and breathing,” she winces at another surge of pain. Uncertainty fills her gaze. He knew that she did not trust him.

Nevertheless, the stallion nods his head and takes a position at the mare’s side - his eyes furiously scanning the area for signs of danger. He had done this countless times - though none with his own mare. He considered those with mares and foals blessed. Never had he had that luxury.

“Jus’ keep a steady breath. Don’ push for a while, either,” he tells the mare.

“I know what I’m doing,” she snaps, her head raising to glare at the stallion before falling to the earth. Her body shudders as the pain becomes more intense. Why must I be stuck with some idiotic, rogue male, she ponders.

“I would think so,” he says, taking no offense to the mare’s harsh tone. His words make the female feel a twinge of guilt. Maybe she was being a bit harsh on the chocolate male. He didn't have to help her, afterall - he's not a part of the herd.

Nothing more is said after this as Zeal and Ranger go to their respective duties. All the while, they felt the lead’s gaze on their pelts - like a hawk eyeing its target. A clash of thunder rumbles overhead as the storm intensifies. Ranger’s ears flick in worry, and he pushes aside to urge to paw the ground. The painful groan of the appaloosa follows the sky’s war cry as worry fills them both.

Edited at December 22, 2021 09:45 PM by High Hills Pack
Showdown || RP ThreadDecember 25, 2021 07:06 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Weather Alert
The rain is worsening, though the darkest stormclouds are still days off. To the other side, a small funnel cloud has begun to form, though it has not touched the ground and will not -- it is only a signal of more coming.
The sun is still showing through in patches and providing sporadic shelter from the rain, though these patches are becoming fewer in number.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us