Wolf Play : Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
05:12:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Only 20 enemies again what is going on🥲
 Amygdala
05:05:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Enigma
I prefear forest 5...i have no problem taking down boars or wolverines and i love taking down bigfoots XD

Normally i get 50+ enemies but it has been giving me 16-20 enemies latelly

And BE training isn't my priority i am trying to get mush and apples (seling jasmines)
 Enigma
05:02:11 
@Amy
I would recommend BE training on forest 2 because you can eliminate all the enemies there in 1-2 hits if your wolf has maxed battle, and prey is more likely to spawn without tracking which saves you a lot of time
 Amygdala
05:01:37 Amy/Anpmygdala
I am trying to stay in top 10 hunting tournament so i have some DG wolves and i took my SV girl with them to get some BE
 Amygdala
04:57:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Enigma
Exploring and kinda BE training my SV pup...but forest keeps giving me low enemy count
 Enigma
04:53:16 
Are you BE training?
 Amygdala
04:52:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
21....that's it i am taking a break from forest
 Amygdala
04:35:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
I will try one more time...if i get bad enemy count again i'm going straight to jungle
 Celestial Saga
04:34:29 Queen / Jo
I did 2 earlier 50-80+ enimies
 Urux
04:31:53 Urox
I think all of forest is like that I did 2 and 3 earlier and had 16
 Urux
04:31:38 Urox
Amy
Oh okay, at least it's not every week I suppose :)
 Amygdala
04:31:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
19 enemies this time...what's happening with forest 5😭
 Amygdala
04:23:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Luckily only every other week...i have one week morning shift one week afternoon shift
 Urux
04:23:07 Urox
I normally try to get up at 5:30/45 depends on how tired I am lol
 Celestial Saga
04:22:38 Queen / Jo
Urux ohh okay bad traffic is the worse. Ohh nice
 Urux
04:22:20 Urox
Amy
D: I do not envy you
 Urux
04:22:08 Urox
Queen
Normally I don't get up that early, but I know traffic is going to be bad tomorrow.
I'm doing vet med <3
 Amygdala
04:21:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
I usually get up at 4:40 for work 😅

I know how it feels
 Celestial Saga
04:21:39 Queen / Jo
Urux ohh wow geez early, what you studying in uni if you donÂ’t mind me asking.

Amy lucky IÂ’m having no luck here
 Amygdala
04:20:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Queen
U did manage to get 4 jasmines yesterday though XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : -1
Leopard : -1
Anaconda : +1
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 18, 2021 08:46 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Zethus
Male | Night Shade | Delta | Mentions: Rune, Mai (direct), Evanora, Halcyon, Ruth (indirect/briefly)

A hum of disinterest had emmitted from the sleeping beast. Now awake, his dark orbs had fluttered open to reveal that of a busy morning, one of which Zethus was wishing to sleep through. He grumbled softly, taking a soft sigh before deciding it would be time to deal with himself and well, his family. His one true pride and joy in this lifetime.

Zethus had heard the distant call of Rune, but first, he would deal with his family.

Approaching his mate, he muzzled her softly before he would look towards his offspring. "Everyone doing alright this morning?" He asked with a soft and low-key smile. Zethus looked around for moment, seeing the distance between him and his offspring. Mai had found herself a tree, which Zethus was grateful for the shadow it had casted.

The longing call for Rune had made Zethus' ears perk up. He huffed slightly before departing from Maireia. "Make sure your kids don't get into any trouble," he said jokingly befor departing from her. Zethus always tried his best to stay close to his family while doing his duties, but at times, work wasn't always the best and it would pull him away from quality time.

Zethus approached the Alpha, Rune, giving a soft bow as a greeting. "Rune," he exhaled softly. "What can I do for ya?" He questioned, focusing his eyes on the other male, waiting patiently for instruction for his task for the upcoming hours. Either it was going to be a long day, or it was going to be quick. Either way, Zethus just hoped the pack could get back on their feet.

Just so he could make sure everything was in line.
Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 18, 2021 09:07 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rune
Night Shade Pack | Alpha Male | Mentions: Rune, Nephthys

The male was not a patient creature, that much was true, but to say he didn't love, even adore, his pack was false. Did he has high expectations for them? Yes. He definitely pushed his pack hard, but it was because he believed in them and new their capabilities. He understood that, what they had been through recently had taken a tole on them, so Rune didn't show any frustration when many were slow to start.

His ears flicked when a distant howl echoed into his mind, and his focus shifted slightly in it's direction. Had one his wolves left without saying so this morning? Or was that a rogue? A soft growl rumbled in his chest at the idea, but he decided it was unlikely. In fact, he thought he mildly recognized the howl to be one of the pack members', though he couldn't think of who.

Still, Rune wasn't terribly thrilled that a wolf had taken off without word getting to him that they were. He liked to know what was going on so he could be prepared. It was worse enough that he wasn't sure where his beta was at the moment. That fact left a bitter taste in his mouth, and he was sure to have words with Ornate about it later.

Tipping back his head, the male let out a low howl, a sound low and deep that it was similar to the sound of wind through a canyon. After a moment, though, he ended it. He didn't need another pack tracking where his howl came from.

By then, his delta, Zethus, has arrived and he nodded to him in greeting. "I'm going to have you stick around the den site today. You'll be in charge of making sure dens are dug out properly. It'll be impossible to get enough dens for all of us, so focus on getting dens in good positions with room for at least two wolves," his tone was low, but matter-of-fact, leaving little room for any argument.

"Ornate and I will be handling food for everyone, and making sure everyone at the dens stays safe," he added on, and glanced around. Still wondering where Ornate was.

"Have you seen Ornate?" He didn't offer any additional information, knowing some of the pack were disgruntled with her position within it. It didn't sit well with everyone that a wolf from their rival pack was his beta. He trusted her though, to an extent, but he wasn't going to create any further distrust within the pack.
Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 18, 2021 09:28 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ornate
Night Shade || Beta || Female || Mentions: Khepri, Rune

Good, be angry with me. Let it all out.

While her sister spoke, no, screamed, Ornate listened. She was good at that. She was also good at keeping her emotions hidden. She would not express her own displeasure nor any sadness she may feel. As far as anybody was concerned, she was a blank face. A lifeless statue; motionless, quiet, undetected.

Finally, when her sister concluded, that was when Ornate spoke.

"Everyone had to be out of the loop," was all she said as she stepped forwards, beginning to circle Khepri. It wasn't out of anger, no, it was to intimidate her. To stop her from storming off. It was a tactic she used to get others to listen to her. Their attention had to be upon her while she spoke. "I left so that a war wouldn't break out. I left so that our pack would not be killed off." Now, Ornate was beginning to increase her gait.

"Do you see Night Shade's numbers? Do you see how easily our pack could die? Yes, their numbers are similar to our own, but they are expanding. They are stronger. Do you want to risk a battle? Do you want to see others die?" Pausing, Ornate stopped before Khepri. "I don't." The female stood there for a moment, staring into her sister's eyes before resuming. "You had to be out of the loop, and so did everybody else. I needed to gain Night Shade's trust, and I have. I couldn't do if you and everybody else knew of my plan. I don't want to betray Night Shade, and I didn't want to betray River Ash, but what's done is done."

Pausing once more, she now stood in front of Khepri, a mere few feet away. "I climbed the ranks, and now, Night Shade trusts me. I can prevent a war from breaking out, and if it cost me my pack, so be it. At least I know that their lives won't be stolen by another. Let them hate me. Let them feed on anger from my betrayal. I'd do it again in a heartbeat if it granted them their safety. If it granted you and Chione safety." Ornate was angry, and while it couldn't be visually seen, small tells were noted. The way her eyes twitched was a solid giveaway, followed by her words growing louder before resuming back to a normal tone.

"If one thing is certain, Chione did not have to become an omega," she hissed then, something not common for Ornate's character. "She could have been a subordinate. That would have worked just as well. She has no power then and is forced to listen to others, all while still receiving food and proper housing. Do not tell me for a moment that Chione's current state is upon me." Grunting, Ornate's lips curled in displeasure before a sigh was released.

"You aren't listening to me. I listened to you, so now you listen to me." Eyes widening, the white female raised her voice slightly before calming down. "I don't want a war breaking out. I don't want bloodshed. I don't want to witness death. That would be a 'bloody insurrection,' not what I did." Shaking her head, her voice calmed almost entirely, a softer tone now being presented. "I apologize for what I did and how I did it, but I wouldn't change anything, not when I know that I can save lives. I want peace, Khepri, and there was no other choice. Conversing was out of the question, as was battling and moving to another territory. I was out of options, so I took a risk. A large one.. But River Ash is safe. That is all that matters to me."

Face growing more stern, a look she had often given as an eldest sister, she gazed down at Khepri. "You need to do something about Chione, as a leader, and as a sister. I don't care now, but fix it. Tell the pack of what I did, let them take it as they please. I am going to fix this by ensuring nobody's blood is spilled. That is my duty, so you tell them that. You're duty is to protect Chione. You're smart, find a way."

Stepping back, she began to turn. "I kept you and the others out of the loop because if my plan was found, then I'd be the one solely punished. If it was known that the entire pack knew, or even you? That would cause the war that I'm trying to prevent." Nodding a singular time, she made it clear that she needed to return. "Tell Chione that I say hello."

And with that, Ornate vanished behind a thicket.

Gait increasing, she broke out into a brisk trot in order to return to the camp. She had taken longer than expected, but at least she felt better. It was as if a weight had been lifted off of her. Though the news about Chione angered, no, enraged her, she would leave it up to Khepri to fix. She didn't believe for a moment that that was the only option for their sister. So, with those thoughts circling around her mind as a distracted look remained upon her features, Ornate entered the pack's main vicinity. Immediately, her eyes landed upon a masculine figure before her, her head immediately dipping out of respect.

"Forgive me, Rune, what have I missed?"

Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 18, 2021 10:29 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Slade || 5 || River Ash || Beta || M: Khepri, Callan, Chione, Pack

The darker-furred male's eye twitched instinctively as a cold drop landed just below it. The coulds would release soon, and he worried what it would entail. The intensity of the dry season signalled danger now. In his experience, clouds like these produced more danger than drought. It came as no surprise, then, when Khepri announced her plan to move the pack.

He nodded at his assignment and took up a position in the back of the sea of wolves. Callan's cry went up and the mass began to congregate, moving in a steady stream up to the delta's figure. A stumbling sound caught his attention, then, and he found Chione getting up from her position.

Slade brushed up against her side for a heartbeat to stabilize her and provide inconspicuous support without even a glance to signify that his actions had been purposeful. He worried Chione would not appreciate an outright gesture of assistance. She was a strong female, even in her current state.

He lagged for a moment to make sure the dusky female was firmly on her feet before trotting along the edge of the wolves making up the outskirts of the congregation. His eyes wandered over everyone, and he frowned as he noticed the alpha had disappeared. Slade didn't question her actions; Khepri was an interesting creature. Unpredictable, yet reliable. An odd combination.

He shook his head and echoed her words, in case someone had missed them: "Head for high ground. I'll be leading a hunting party whilst others set up a camp. Steer clear of anything that could get swept up in the river -- the debris is more dangerous than the water."

He prayed there would not be as dangerous a flood as the ominous sky was promising. There was, after all, such thing as too much water.

Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 18, 2021 11:09 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sylphrena || 3 || River Ash || Subordinate || M: Pack, Open

Syl moved among the amassing wolves as they all followed Callan up the hilly landscape. She paid no heed to the clouds; what use was there in complaining about the inevitable? Her ideology was to grin and bear it. Besides, she was a good swimmer. If the river did flood, she would be fine. Her water skills were strong enough that she would be of use to others.

It wasn't that she was hoping for such a thing to occur, but she was well prepared for if it did happen. As the delta and beta continued herding everyone up the hill, the white female turned her amber eyes towards the highest point she could find. Being in the valley had its perks, but safety from flooding was not one of them, and it was beginning to show more obviously.

She sighed and wondered how deep into the territory they would have to move in order to escape whatever Mother Nature had planned. Whatever it was, it couldn't be good. It was never good. It hadn't been good since the previous year... if that. She couldn't recall how long it had been since the drought and pestillence had first hit the packs.

Some sister packs had left their homes early on in search of better luck elsewhere; Sylphrena now wondered what had happened to them. Had they made it? Were they dead? Would they find the remnants of old acquaintances along the trail they now followed? Syl gritted her teeth and moved away from the thought of bleached bones and the lingering smell of carrion.

The whole world smelled like festering death now.

Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 19, 2021 04:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pine. Nomad. Female. 4.
Pine sat in a badger den that she dug out. She had been following the River ash and Night shade packs for some odd time. She hadn't eaten in about 2 days and was starving. Pine was ahead of the packs because she had not stopped when there scent trails did. Pine howled into the night sky, low and beautiful. It startled her to hear a howl back. Rumbling overhead told Pine that rain was coming, and coming fast.
"Well, better to hunt now than later." Pine whispered to herself. She gingerly got up and winced, her left back paw hurt. She eased into a slow jog and ignored the pain. It was a solid 10 minutes before she caught the scent of a rabbit. She crept through the brush, the rabbits brown back was to her. Pine calculated the steps until she would catch th rabbit. 3, just 3 steps. Pine stepped 1, waited a long moment, 2, she stared down the rabbit wondering if it heard her, 3, Pine lunged forward and grabbed its neck. The rabbit struggled slightly but Pine's strong jaw snapped its neck.
Pine inspected the rabbit further, it was a young male, maybe 3 years at the most. It was a big boy and Pine ate every piece of meat she could. Finally with a full belly she went back to her badger burrow. Except she didn't stop. No, she felt herself making her way to the River ash pack resting area.
"Soon Pine, but not today." She whispered to herself. Pine turned around suddenly tired. A picture of Owl flashed in her mind as she walked away. She was the reason he died. Her fault. Pine knew, if she lost one more treasured thing, she would die of heart break. One thing she knew for sure, was she loved River ash pack as if she was one of its members.
A moderate rain peirced Pine's pelt and made her shiver. She ran the rest of the way back to her borrow.

Edited at October 19, 2021 05:24 AM by Stars
Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 19, 2021 11:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
-

Edited at October 19, 2021 11:12 AM by Night Spirits
Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 19, 2021 11:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kamots
River Ash | Subordinate | Male | M: Open
The thick-furred sire's large ear twitched irritably at the noise emanating from the pack. Loud barks and snappy orders. His maw parted into an obnoxious yawn and his yellow eyes rolled. Here they go again. He rose slowly from his comfortable den-spot, shaking out his black fur. He smoothed over his chest fur and back quickly with his tongue, clearing it of any dirt or debris that might have gotten caught in his long fur. While he hated what the fur sometimes forced him to act like, he admired it's long silkiness all the same. Kamots stretched luxuriously slow, taking his sweet time to plod along with the rest of the sheep...sorry, wolves.
-
His ears twitched as the Beta barked out more orders. He yawned loudly again, allowing a short whine to slip into the vocalization. "I had already forgotten what the Alpha had ordered. What would we do without her loyal dogs to repeat everything over and over to us stupid pups?" He snarked lowly to himself, lips twisting into a wolfish smirk. He knew he would do a much better job in any of the leadership positions. However... he didn't actually find any of their orders to not be wise, quite the opposite. He silently wondered if he would behave the same in their paws. His yellow gaze wandered around the others, taking note subconsciously of each packmate's position.
Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 19, 2021 01:16 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Callan
River Ash || Delta || Masculine || Mentions: Ildiko, Chione, Slade, Hallbjorn

The tall male stood waiting patiently. Well, truth be told, he was rather in a hurry. The clouds ahead were growing darker, the wind picking up and the rain grew slightly heavier, or so he noticed. He wanted to arrive at the raised terrain sooner rather than later. For Ildiko's sake above all else.

"Pick up the pace, let's go!" He hollered. Alright, so perhaps he was a tad impatient, but who could blame him? He'd rather not be caught in the midst of a storm, and he doubted anybody else wished to be either. Scowl resting upon his features, Callan's eyes glazed over the gathering wolves, his eyes locking upon Chione.

Callan was a mighty wolf full of height and muscle. Even now in the midst of hunger, he was of an impressive size. He feared little, always facing things head on, and yet, he couldn't meet Chione's eyes for more than a few seconds before lowering them to the ground. Was he ashamed? Perhaps guilty? Whatever the feeling, Callan couldn't look at her. He stole her title, the one that rightfully belonged to her. How could he meet her gaze?

He couldn't even apologize. How could he? Callan had tried before, but he was never good with words nor feelings. He knew how to talk to others, but he never could muster up more than a few sentences, especially about his own feelings. Yet, he wanted to do something to show her that he was sorry. The thing was, Callan wasn't creative either. He didn't know how to possibly show her how badly he felt for taking her rank. He didn't know how to talk to her.

Instead, he allowed his gaze to return to her. He could offer a smile? That would seem friendly? Maybe it could show her that he was sorry? So, the male's mouth gaped open slightly, lips peeling back before snapping shut. Alright, that looked more like a threatening snarl. Noted.

Slowly and rather awkwardly, Callan turned away, instead, focusing on Slade. Clearing his throat, he spoke. "Take who you need for the hunt. I'll lead the rest to the hill and get started on the dens." Nodding once, the delta turned back to the others, noting the slow pace of Hallbjorn. "If you don't mind, Slade, I'd like to steal Hallbjorn." Checking in with the beta, he raised his head and voice. "Those whose name Slade does not call, you're coming with me." And with that, the male departed, but not before walking up to his sister.

"Do you need to lean on me?" He asked her. Regardless, his pace would be slower. However, he wouldn't be the one leading. "Hallbjorn," he practically snapped. He didn't mean to, it was simply the way he spoke, his tone always sounding rude and harsh. "You're leading. I'll walk at the end to ensure nobody gets left behind. Set a slow pace, I don't want anybody slipping or getting injured." Since Hallbjorn wished to take his time, Callan couldn't help but give him the role of leading the others to the chunk of raised land. That, and because Callan would linger behind in case his sister, or even Chione, fell behind. Not to mention anyone else. Everybody was weak and thin from hunger, he wouldn't be surprised if the small walk would be difficult.

So, the male checked in with Ildiko before glancing back to Chione. Maybe he would check to see if she needed help, after all, that was his task. That, and he felt bad. Even when not a delta, Callan was good at watching others, so, he mustered up some courage and slowly approached her. Standing before her, all the male did was stare, attempting to find something to say. After a long moment of silence, he spoke: "Um, would you like to walk with Ildiko and myself? It'll be a slower pace if that makes it easier for you."

Gah, he practically called her weak right in front of her face. Ears lowering against his skull for a moment, they perked up once more. "Only if you want to. The terrain might be, uh, slippery, so that's why I ask." Did that even make sense? No, no it didn't, but Callan was going with it. Maybe then he could find some words to apologize properly.

Perseverance | Wolf Rp |Open!October 19, 2021 02:39 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Slade || River Ash Beta || M: Callan, Kamots, Minthe, Itchaka, Avis, Others

The pitch black male's whine caught Slade's attention and he turned, eyes displaying a mixture of irritation and outright amusement.

"If you moved your tail from between your legs and made an effort to obey quickly, perhaps we would not have to repeat orders," Slade said smoothly, loud enough for more than just Kamots to here. "Since you are so inclined to have every step of your life narrated, Kamots, you will join the hunting party."

Slade turned and surveyed the rest of the group and, in a louder voice, called out, "Minthe, Itchaka, Avis. Follow me."

He wheeled around from his position on the outside of the pack and loped around towards the higher ground. The prey would be moving, too, if it were smart. They'd hunt further up the territory; Slade didn't want anyone getting swept away in a flash flood, should that happen.

The black, tan, and white male did not bother to look behind him to see if anyone was coming; if they ignored him, then they would have not only himself to deal with, but also an alpha who would not take laziness and insubordination lightly -- especially not in a time like this.

He parted his maw and inhaled deeply, searching for scent trails. Even old ones would be useful; in his experience, animals often rewalked the paths they'd taken previously. It made them predictable.

The scents that hit him were mostly musty leaves and pine, as well as the smell of rain. A faint whisp of rabbit hit his nostrils and he raised his tail, moving in after it. There was a hint of deer as well, but Slade worried that starting a hunt like that would be unsuccessful with a smaller group, and it was potentially dangerous. This would have to be a fast expedition; the deer would live another day.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us