Wolf Play : The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!
Chatbox
 Insane Sanity
07:44:42 Insane | Sanity
Hopefully, otherwise I just spent a bunch of apples for nothing xD
 Celestial Saga
07:43:41 Queen / Jo
Insane ohh okay hopefully you get something great
 Insane Sanity
07:42:41 Insane | Sanity
Saga
I bred her to a high talent male and used a lot of apple items to hopefully get good pups. If I get a good pup, then I will breed it to Ghostface to get even better pups :p or at least that is what I am hoping for xD
 Celestial Saga
07:39:08 Queen / Jo
Insane what do you mean.

Lady ouch
 MLadySkylar
07:35:38 P'Sky
3 wolves with Parvo
 Insane Sanity
07:34:37 Insane | Sanity
Fingers crossed that she produces a high talent baby I can send to Ghostface xD
-WP Click-
 Aspen Forest
07:12:13 Spirit, Wander
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 101
Mushrooms Saved: 0

Ugh..
 The Amethyst
06:39:42 
Nobody is buying my adopts :')
 The Amethyst
06:39:18 
Euro

Ooo nice!
 SolarisGalaxies
06:37:01 Nova/Solaris
i think this is gonna be my first maxed out wolf

-WP Click-
 Celestial Saga
06:23:45 Queen / Jo
IÂ’m back was helping mom
 EuropaClan
06:11:44 IAmNotEurope / Euro
-WP Click-
I bought him for 350
 EuropaClan
06:11:06 IAmNotEurope / Euro
Cgs
 The Amethyst
05:52:14 
Whoop! Just bought a age 2 dark fallow for 100 mushrooms!!
 Urux
05:40:18 Urox
Enigma
I was getting 60+ yesterday :') I just won't waste my moves sigh.
G'night everyone!
 Enigma
05:38:34 
I would like to note that I am also getting subpar enemy counts. Yesterday it was all 70+ in forest
 Enigma
05:38:08 
Bro tell me why people suddenly crank the fees on their stud when they notice it getting attention for literally one season
 Amygdala
05:36:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
What is happening...bring our forest enemy count back😭
 Urux
05:34:26 Urox
16 creatures in level 2 forest :')
 Amygdala
05:32:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ara
That would be awesome 🤣

I hope for a HW DH or SV...maybee i will settle for ES if i dont get any better. And a bonus would be a pelt defect but i am not aiming for it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : +2
Cougar : -1
Red Fox : +3
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 06:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"NO!" He snarled and ran up towards the wolf, he leaped grabbing her scruff tightly and clawing at her. He snarled, growled, scratched, and bit the she-wolf. Angel staggered up and backed into the wall. Fawn snarled and shifted towards the leader "Wolf!" She snarled in Serenity's ear. "And Silver is fighting it!" Fawn stared in surprise. Silver continued to claw at the wolf, he knock the wolf over and continued attacking. Angel yelped in surprise "Guys! Someon help him!" Angel gatherd healing supplies in case of injury.
The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 06:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Serenity's eyes opened and she flung herself out of the den, claws and canines (fangs) bared. She latched onto the she-wolf and kicked her kick, making her stumble from the inpact. "Serenity Pack, fight!"
With that, some of the warriors ran forward and attacked the she-wolf.

(People that haven't replies, we are waiting for you xD)
The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 06:53 PM

BuggyOs

Neutral

Give Award
Blitzy heard the commotion, and quickly sat up, her eyes snapping open. She was just resting her eyes in her cave, having just come back from foraging for herbs. She started bolting around the cave, making sure that she had everything needed if there were injuries. Blitzy wasn't completly sure what was going on, but it was best to be prepared.
The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 06:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Lol yes this roleplay needs more drama)
Silver bit the wolves throat and glanced at Serenity for an approval to kill. Im going to prove worthy of a warrior, no matter what! I'll show this wolf and any other never to intrude again! Silver growled at the wolf angrily and bit harder still staring at the leader. Fawn growled from the distance "KILL IT ALREADY! ITS A NUISANCE TO OUR CANINE PACK." She Growled louder and angrier. What a nuisance, that wolf thinks it can come up in here and kill any of us. It better die soon. Come one Silver. Don't. Wimp. Out. Fawn thought angrily to herself. She walked closer but didn't attack because she was a hunter and only strong males can be warriors, which to her. Well..was very unfair. I can be tough too. She'd always think but she'd only attack on command.
The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 06:57 PM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award

Amour|3|Female|Beta|Mentions: Serenity

Amour would nod, happy the alphess agreed with her, turning her head to the rest of the pack and shaking her head. It was getting late, why wasn't anyone coming? Amour could understand Serenity's anger as the canine barked angerly at the pack. Amour stood still next to her alphess, giving them all a stern look and shaking her head once more. "Get your fluffy butts over here..." She would grumble slightly, she wasn't mad of course and most knew that. She was just disapointed in the pack at that moment.

Some rushed towards the alphess which she was happy for, tail slowing now as it flicked around before in slight annoyance. She would finally sigh when more began to gather around Serenity. "Please pay attention to the alphess' words next time, you don't wish to make me angry too, do you??" She would ask them all sternly. Only once had she been angry at the pack, that time she couldn't kindle the beast inside of her, scaring quite a few dogs in the process. Amour would finally smile in content, bowing her head lowly towards the alphess. "Of course, as you wish. Go on now, do as she says." Amour lifts her head, now speaking to the pack. The wolves howls were the least of her concern at that moment, but as Sliver was knocked to the ground that's when the canine would bark. "Get off him.." She would groumble, who was this shadow and what did they want? Amour was on high alert, waited for what the pack would do next.

The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 06:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Serenity's eyes flared and she leaped off, almost crashing into Fawn. She nodded at Silver in approval, wincing whenever she landed, glancing back at a deep wound on her shoulder. She sat down and started to lap at it softly before she looked back at SIlver, waiting for him to kill the wolf.
Though Serenity was angry at Fawn for giving out an order that she didn't approve of right away, she felt proud that Fawn cared enough for her pack to suggest such a thing. She shook out her fur and her tounge flicked out to lick a splatter of scarlet blood off of the tip of her nose.

(If gore triggers anyone, PM me.)
The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 07:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Silver bit down hard and ripped the vocal cords out of the wolf. He had proved them wrong. He can fight. He can kill. He did do it. He smiled proudly only to have it ruined by Angels "non-proud stare" he mouthed something and Angel shook his head taking care of Serenity's wound. Silver sat in front of the dead wolf and looked at AK-47 for his reaction, he only hoped for the normal "Wimp" or "slow" or anything hurtful from AK-47. Fawn looked envious and annoyed at Silver why couldn't I kill the beast. Ugh..unfair. She snarled and turned to rest. Silver narrowed his eyes at her with furry, why couldn't they approve of him.
The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 07:14 PM

BuggyOs

Neutral

Give Award
Blitzy was busy checking on everyone who fought, and carrying over herbs for Angel. She saw Silver, and saw the blood on him from the wolf he killed. She couldn't tell if any of the blood she saw was his, so she ran up to check.
"SIlver, are you alright? Do you have any injuries?"
The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 07:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Silver nodded, "Yes, but the wolf did do this." He showed a scar from his cheek to his shoulder. So other than that I'm alright he huffed out a wheezy breath. He layed down, groaning a bit in pain. Angel tended to the others as Fawn inspected some for injury to help. Fawn checked herself in case "Nope!"

Edited at September 15, 2021 07:22 PM by • SoftBoba •
The Loyal Canines | Rp Thread | Open!September 15, 2021 07:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Serenity gazed proudlyat him before she shook her head at Angel. "Tend to Silver's first." She flicked her ears, demanding. She looked at Fawn with a dissaproving look, her eyes cold. "That's no way to ttreat a pack mate, now is it Fawn? Apologize, at once." She waited for Fawn to reply. She decided to get up and go Amour, limping because of her shoulder wound. She sat down with a small huff.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us