Wolf Play : The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - Open
Chatbox
01:50:02 Asmodeus (he/they)
I keep trying to sleep but I end up having a panic attack for no reason
 Boo
01:49:15 Chrissy
i tried to sleep for 2 hours but the heart burn is too real tonight.
01:47:53 Asmodeus (he/they)
should I go sleep?
 Blood lust tide
01:46:21 BewareWhoYouTrust
2:46 am almost 3 am
 Blood lust tide
01:46:03 BewareWhoYouTrust
Go too labor or ill shake its out of you
-WP Click-
01:45:03 Asmodeus (he/they)
it is almost 3 am for me :)
 Sunset Ghosts
01:43:54 Pit
Oh no people can fake links this is terrible
 Meliora Wolves
01:43:44 crow (he/they/zae)
blood
off topic but she looks really pretty without her pelt defect
01:43:38 Asmodeus (he/they)
-WP Click-

paws for my pretty girl?
 Boo
01:43:30 Chrissy
you guys will never know if i'm actually linking something from now on.
 Insomnia
01:43:07 Skye
I'm gonna develop trust issues
 Blood lust tide
01:42:55 BewareWhoYouTrust
Owo clickbait.
-WP Click-
 Meliora Wolves
01:42:26 crow (he/they/zae)
we've been bamboozled
 Salem
01:42:16 
Eugh

I'm with Skye lol
 Insomnia
01:41:54 Skye
This is like clickbait but worse
 Sunset Ghosts
01:41:26 Pit
Oh wow I can't click it. I get it now
 Sunset Ghosts
01:41:01 Pit
Salem don't bully the new links XD
 Boo
01:40:56 Chrissy
salem,
nope. i'm playing. 💀
 Salem
01:40:41 
I genuinely can't tell :')
 Salem
01:40:31 
Boo,
Is that supposed to be a link?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -5
Copperhead : -5
Badger : -5
    Spring Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26    27    28   ..   30 

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 23, 2020 10:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tove Bjorn | 19 | Female | Gatherer | Snow Leopard | M: Coal, Clyde, Max, Artem, Yarene
-
The blonde stood behind her friend, she sniffed again, but this time she caught a shifter scent from the yak. It is a shifter. Her blue eyes scanned the yak, they locked eyes as the yak nudged her owner then lunged towards Tove. Dumb bitch, you're a traitor. Tove didnt even bother to flinch rolling her eyes at the Yak. She glared at the yak a couple more seconds before turning her attention to the larger matter at hand. Things were about to escalate. She had to get herself out of there, but before she did that, she had to find a way for her friend to be safe.
-
Yove quickly thought up an escape plan. She went through all the possible scenarios, she had to shift, but how? It was the quickest way out if there. She was quick in human form but no where near quick enough to beat the yak. Her snow leopard, however, was plenty quick enough, much smaller and agile. How would she be able to shift quick enough to escape without being shot? The trees.
-
The trees in the forest were close enough together, it could provide a quick escape. But how would she get the male out of here. If she could distract the others, he could free Artem and they could run and she could try to find them later. How would she get the message to him? Lets just hope he can figure it out on his own.
-
Toves blue eyes flashed, the cat like ones appearing, she smirked as Coal looked to her, she nodded, and shifted quickly. She let out a yowl, deep and throaty as she took off in the opposite direction of the men. Come and get me, fuckers. She could hear the yak, but she easily out paced it. She quickly scaled a tree and contuniued juming from tree to tree as she tried to out oace the hunters.

Edited at February 23, 2020 10:18 AM by R A V E N
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 23, 2020 11:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Maximillian Trujillu / M / 28 / Hunter / Mentions: Artem, Clyde, Coalstin, Tove, Yarene

Max felt the yak push up behind him and charge towards something, he was only able to stop her once he saw Artem get flung along. He gripped onto both horns and dug his feet into the ground, pulling her back with a sharp jerk. Max always told others she acted this harshly towards shifters because he trained her to be, so, luckily at least Clyde wouldn’t figure her out. Although, Coal seemed suspicious. “Your companion is a shifter. We already know now.” Max pointed out to the girl giving his yak dirty looks. “Ey, bitch, want something?” Max grunted towards the girl. Once he saw her more thoroughly, it reminded him of someone. “You have a brother? Big, large brown bear,” Max furrowed his brows. If this was what he thought to be – he wouldn’t be able to lay a hand on her.

Once her eyes flashed cat-like and human again, Max could only cringe as he saw herself shift into a cat form and leap into the trees. Max stayed his ground, but Yarene was being feisty. She wanted to trample that shifter, especially since it was in a predator form. He whistled sharply, calming his yak before walking back. “No one can control a yak,” Max grinned towards Coal before gripping onto Artem’s chains. He’d free the boy once the others were out of sight. “I don’t specialize in trees, Clyde, I’ll let you have this one,” Max knocked his heads towards the cat bouncing up and down trees. “Plus, a damn bitch broke my crossbow earlier. All I have is close range,” Max shrugged before tugging his yak along with Artem out of the way. “Stay clear of Clyde,” Max glanced over to Artem once they were a good ways off from the rest, his voice only coming into earshot between the two-or the three, including Yarene.

He had only spoken to Artem and cuffed him when he sensed other hunters were around. All Max wanted to do was get a drink and talk with him. There was no need to kill someone he liked.

Yarene Isen / F / 18 / Hidden-ish / Yak / Mentions: Max, Clyde, Coalstin, Tove, Artem

Yarene huffed in annoyance, despite her efforts, Max had the brute strength to hold her back. His whistles were like a conversation they had-so many ways he could tune them into so many words. This one meant, “Back off,” Yarene couldn’t help but stop now. She didn’t want to displease him. Just the way that the girl looked at her had set her off. She didn’t like her one bit. Maybe because she had stared with anger into Max, or with fury to Yarene, or maybe it was because her form was a predator. Everything ticked her off. Despite Yarene not being able to see anything of value on the girl, if they were to ever meet again, Yarene would trample until her bones broke.

She looked back to Artem. He seemed to just flop along with her when she sprinted. If she was in her human form, she’d apologize, but instead she just lightly nudged the boy with a soft snort before Max called her to walk along with him. She stopped, looking behind as she saw the figure jumping through trees. Filthy bitch of a feline. She gritted her teeth before lowering her head to rip at a lush patch of grass. She started to not mind Artem all that much anymore, in fact, he seemed better than most shifters… seeing as most will rant on about their shitty lives or try to fight back when there was no hope. Artem obeyed, he was quiet. He wanted to live.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 23, 2020 12:55 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award
Artem // Male // 17 // Hidden // Dhole // M: Max, Yarene

He hadn't been exactly prepared for the Yak to take off and when she finally stopped he landed on her side. He quickly picked himself up off of her back though, she hadn't liked him earlier. He had been attempting to untangle himself from the chains when Max took hold of it again.

He was genuinely surprised when the Yak proceeded to gently nudge him. An apology perhaps? Thankfully she hadn't run too far, he probably would've just tried to disconnect the chains from her saddle to keep himself from being dragged behind her.

Artem watched Tove turn into her form and bound into the trees, which had probably been a good idea. The more interesting concept was that the other hunter, wasn't attacking her or hadn't beforehand either. He didn't get too long to think about it as Max tugged him away.

Artem had to walk fast to keep up with Max as he was much smaller than the man. He continued to allow himself to be pulled along, actually interested in where exactly they were to be going. When they were a little far out from where they had just been he heard Max say to stay away from Clyde.

"It's not like I had plans to meet him. He seems a little too maniacal for anyone's liking." The boy said. He waited for a moment to speak again.

"Where exactly are we going?"

Edited at February 23, 2020 03:45 PM by Forerunner
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 23, 2020 01:21 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Michael Sorenson / M / 25 / Baker / Human / Mentions: Horace, Yan.

Michael was just coming back around the corner of the house when he noticed Horace leaning in the door. "Is that any way to greet your friend?" He called trying to stifle a laugh at the sight. "Be thankful it wasn't my mum who found you. She would have whacked you with the broom before asking any questions."

He ran a hand through his hair before folding his arms over his bare chest. He had been up earlier that morning to chop wood for the bakery and their home. It was part of his weekly routine and was the time that he enjoyed spending by himself to sort through what all was needed for the day.

"So what brings you around this fine morning? I have to take a tray of sweet honey buns to Yan the tailor. You may come along as long as you don't try to steal any off of the tray. I put a lot of hard work into this batch. I guess there is a party or something he wanted them for."

The young male shrugged his shoulders before stepping into the building moving over to the fire where a shirt was sitting over a chair and slipped on the shirt over his broad shoulders. He then quickly wrapped the apron around his waist before moving over to place a cloth over the medium tray of buns that had been sitting on the counter and stepped out the door heading down the street having an inkling that his friend was going to follow behind him.

He knew the taller male too well for him to turn away possibly getting him into trouble of some sort.

Edited at February 23, 2020 01:21 PM by Rustyk Pack
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 23, 2020 01:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Horace Umbra / M / 23 / Fisherman / Polar Bear / Mentions: His father, James(NPC), Michael, Dreyvon

Horace swiveled around to see Michael. He planted his hand on the back of his neck and smiled with a soft chuckle as the smaller man spoke. “Sounds like her,” Horace curled his fingers, clasping onto the door, letting Michael walk in. “I was going to ask if you want to pick up the horse I bought earlier-yesterday,” Horace watched as Michael put the apron on. “Oh, you’re busy, I’ll talk to you later then? My father is waiting for me at the lake so I have to run a few errands,” Horace waved goodbye to Michael and hauled it for the barn. He’d lost track of time; his father was probably growing impatient. He stopped to a halt once he reached the barn. Dreyvon wasn’t in sight. Perhaps… Horace could tack up the horse anyway. He knew how to. He already bought the horse… What’s the harm in doing so?

Horace grabbed onto the reins he remembered buying, along with dragging the wagon along with him. He tacked up the stout mare and hooked her onto the wagon with ease. It was complicated at first, but he had seen Dreyvon do it, and Horace had a great memory. He checked it over once more before confirming it was safe. “Alright, come on, girl,” Horace smiled as he placed a hand onto one of the reins, helping lead the mare out. “Maybe I should figure out a name for you?” Horace tapped his chin as he neared the village. “Michael?” Horace burst out in laughter. “Actually, you kind of look like him!” He couldn’t hold back laughter. The mare was strongly built, short, stout, calm. Just like Michael. “No, I couldn’t do that to him,” He looked the horse up and down thinking of something. “I’ll have father think of a name for you,” He stroked the mare as she trotted alongside Horace. They were at a good pace now, getting closer to the lake.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 23, 2020 03:11 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
Coalstin || 19 - I think. || Male || Hunter/Tracker || M: Tove, Max, Artem, Yarene

As quickly as the hunters came, they were gone. The girl had vanished into the trees, but Coal was sure they weren't safe yet. He shifted his crossbow to his other shoulder. An idea was forming in his head. He traced the outline of 'song'. He was going towards the creek - and it would be in her best interest to follow.

"Have fun," he called cheerily to Max, the shifter, and the Yak - his voice was even, and it was hard to tell if he was being sarcastic or not. His voice rose as he whistled a tune. It was a sweet melody, light, airy. A well known song across Fellborn. It spoke of a river - the lyrics were something along the lines of,

'Meet me by the river,

The water where stories flow,

Listen to nature's sweet whisper,

Down by the river, where the small boat rows.'

It was a childhood song, a tune that workers often hummed. He hoped that the girl would get the message - he also realized he didn't know her name. He began walking towards his destination, gait relaxed. He would ask, if she chose to follow. He heard the river before he saw it. The gentle gurgle of water against rock, the trill of the morning bird, the whisper of wind through the aspen grove. The creek was lively, bright, bursting with a peaceful energy. Coal had always loved the creek - nobody could really explain his affinity for water. There was something so simply alive about the river. He turned, leaning casually against a tree, blue - eyed gaze cast to the treetops.

Edited at February 23, 2020 03:13 PM by Boundless
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 23, 2020 03:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Ren Yo / M / 20 / Tradesman / Mentions: Nala

Ren had flown a bit higher than he’d want to, he was scouting the area. His eyes twitching at every single little movement. A hare, couple of rabbits… a few squirrels, deer… Ren focused on something in the fields-it didn’t seem like a normal animal. It shifted oddly hidden under the field’s grass. Before Ren could investigate further, he heard Nala’s call. He dove down, swiftly shifting into a human as he hit the ground with a thump, landing on his feet with ease. He looked down at the water… last time he had drunken anything was when they were back… He didn’t need the cool liquid so he stood there, waiting for Nala to finish. This was a much slower pace than Ren usually got.

He glanced back to where he saw the figure. Could it be bandits? How? I purposefully took the route to avoid them, last I check they were blocking the west route in the forest… They wouldn’t approach the fields unless they knew we were in here. Ren squinted. Then again, they would’ve already sprung upon us, what are they waiting for? Are they even bandits? They can’t be hunters, Nala just looks like a normal traveler- Ren gulped. Of course. A frigatebird in the north. Obvious shifter. Ren bit his lower lip and silently smacked his palm on his forehead. He turned back to Nala with a fake smile.

“Sounds good, you go catch up, I just need to uh- yeah, I’ll catch up, no worries,“ Ren ushered her forwards as he disappeared in thick undergrowth. He got on his knees, starting to crawl unnoticed. If these were bandits-or even hunters, they’d have beef with Ren, not Nala. Most of the tall grass-covered him as he trailed his way through. That’s when he heard voices. They were quite familiar. His eyes dashed forward, sudden shot of realization creeping onto him. Had the bow hunter followed me to Fellborn?! His hands started to shake, but he stopped them. I’m at an advantage. He uses a bow- if I can just immobilize him enough to take one of his arrows for threatening I’ll be good. When I was up there I couldn’t see any other forms, so he came alone. Ren furrowed his brows. He felt a cold presence, that’s when he shot up and tackled the man. He seemed overall shocked, stuttering as he attempted to snatch a dagger from his waist. Ren quickly applied pressure onto his wrist and stopped him from doing so. With haste, Ren snatched the dagger and pressed it against his throat. He grit his teeth. “Did you come with anyone?” He dug the blade deeper until blood was tumbling down.

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 23, 2020 04:37 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nalaea Leogwyn - Male - 22 - Hidden/Horse Breeder - White Panther - Mentions: Ren

The young woman let the five horses behind her take off at the sudden movement and tumbling of the two men. Guri reared pawing at the open air before landing with a dull thud into the ground. The stallion tossed his head with a snort wanting to fight against the tight rein that kept him under control. Nala tightened the reins calming the stallion with her slight movements.

Her eyes darted around their surroundings looking for any others that may be moving around them. She knew the horses would stay together and wouldn't go very far ahead of them. The beating of her heart slowing as she ran her hand down Guri's muscular neck. She urged the stallion forward then pulled him up at another hunter jumping out of the taller grass in front of them.

The stallion's foot struck the man's head as he reared once more turning on his haunches landing with muscles bunched ready to spring in any direction. Nala looked over at Ren and steadied the dancing horse beneath her. "We need to get going..." She let the horse beneath her leap forward with uncontained energy following the tracks of the other horses.

After a couple of strides, Nala pulled up her mount looking back over her shoulder towards where the two men were at. Her eyes caught movement behind the other shifter and she turned Guri urging the stallion into a blind run moving to stand in the saddle. The horse followed true till the last second letting Nala leap from his back shifting as her feline body slammed into the other hunter tumbling both to the ground. Her claws dug into the hunter's shoulders dark red spilling around them.

The dark stallion stopping just a few steps away from the male shifter and hunter he had pinned. Nala was quick to quiet the hunter beneath her with a bite to the throat splattering her white coat with blotches of red. She moved off of the hunter lowering herself to the ground using the tall grass to hide her croached shape. Guri tossed his head with impatience tossing his long dark mane into the air with a strong hoof pawing the ground. He let out a low whinny as Nala shifted wiping the blood from her face on the back of her sleeve. A low growl left her as she moved to kneel by Ren. "You know they never talk." Her canines and nails showing the feline hiding beneath the surface.

"There will be more if we don't hurry. There is only so much the two of us can take."

The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 23, 2020 04:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tove Bjorn | 19 | Female | Gatherer | Snow Leopard | M: Coal
-
Tove heard the whistle of the boy before she had scattered too far. Eagerness appeared in her eye. The plan had worked. With a sharp growl she continued faster, she was well ahead of the hunters, odd enough though, she no longer heard them. She was carefully to cover her tracks by staying in the trees. When she was far enough away to confuse the hunters, she heard the lull of the river.
-
Tove shifted in the tree. The song the boy had hummed earlier was well know and was her favorite. Especially around Fellborn. Even though she was from a town different than this one, it was still known well. The blonde fixed her hair while sitting on a large tree limb. She smelled the boy but hadn't located him yet.
-
Her blue eyes landing in tune with hers, she let out a large toothy smile. She had understood correctly. Tove dropped from the tree, a loud thud coming from beneath of her. "Hey there stranger." Her flirtatious voice cooing to the boy as he leaned against the tree. Tove carefully crossed the water, to the cold water soaked through her shoes and pants. She brushed her hair from her face shyly. "Glad you got away." She looked up at him and reconnected their blue eyes.
The Hunters and the Hunted - Semi-lit - roleplay - OpenFebruary 23, 2020 04:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
*working on Max/Yarene c:*

Ren Yo / M / 20 / Tradesman / Mentions: Nala

Ren bit back his lip as the hunter spoke back. “Nine-or 10??” The hunter smirked, Ren had lost track due to all the chaos around, the hunters hand managed to slip. Ren’s eyes opened as he felt something poke into his side. It was worse than that. It went deep into his flesh-blade piercing so far deep, Ren collapsed on his side. To his horror, he saw a handle, stuck into his side. The rest of the blade had made it inside of him. It was hard to move without the horrible twinging pain in him. He heard Nala fending off others. I’m so useless I can barely take on one! Ren grit his teeth as the hunter pinned him down.

Ren had never been stabbed before, the only injuries he had witnessed were scrapes and bruises. He was so used to flying for weeks, that he never got impaled by anything. The pain was one he never dared witness before, until now. His breath came in shallow huffs as the hunter gripped onto the blade, and slunk it from his body. He couldn’t help but release a low yell of pain. He felt red, crimson liquid flow down his waist. Blood had splattered from his side and he bit onto the man’s arm, then back handed him off. He held one hand on the wound and stood to his legs with a wobble. He held the dagger in his other hand, with haste, he impaled it into the hunter’s throat.

Shock overwhelmed him. He’s never killed before. He stumbled back as he watched the man couch and spit blood as a stream of red came pouring from his neck wound. The worst part of it all, they remained eye contact. He heard Nala’s voice, but it was muffled out. Something about talking… Her second sentence came into earshot. “Right,” Ren nodded to Nala and gripped tightly onto the wound. It stung so badly. He tried his best to sprint after the horses, but overall, he used the rest of his strength to leap into the air and shift into a bird. The wound would be more difficult to handle now, but at least he didn’t need to use his legs-just his wings. In seconds, he was speeding through the air, ascending higher at every moment.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26    27    28   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us